Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've argued here before so here is my setup to decide it once and for all:

Fight takes place on modern Earth

Win by Death only.

The Earth has an impenatrable barrier around it. Sunlight and attacks can pass through it but creatures and objects cannot.

Superman has the powerset from the Screwattack analysis.

Godzilla has a powerset combining all of his movie feats. Similar to how the Superman powerset was created.

Earth can be destroyed but death rule still applies.

FIGHT!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

Err...well so you know, in some of his movies Godzilla got powers from out of nowhere(namely the Showa Series pretty much becoming like SA Superman) so...ya..

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HyperViper97

Wolfs kinda right, but not too many of those powers were useful. Like flying as a rocket. I say Godzilla wins because his regeneration from Godzilla 2000 was beyond ridiculous

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer
@HyperViper97 said:
Wolfs kinda right, but not too many of those powers were useful. Like flying as a rocket. I say Godzilla wins because his regeneration from Godzilla 2000 was beyond ridiculous
Well the point was really, is that Godzilla could just come up with some ridiculous power to beat Superman, I did find it funny that he knew martial arts though. Though ya, Godzilla's regeneration is really ridiculous, wasn't he stabbed in the eye in one of his movies and then at the very next scene he had his eye again? Can't recall which movie though...but even then Big G's regeneration is ridiculous. He also has Nuclear Pulse too, so if Supes gets too close for comfortable he can use that to get him away.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Godzilla vaporizes Superman.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HyperViper97

I just wanna see Godzilla karate chop him honestly

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer
@HyperViper97 said:
I just wanna see Godzilla karate chop him honestly
What about a flying kick? 
What about a flying kick? 
GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By GunGunW

Superman would just punch his head off.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9  Edited By WarlordEternal

Well since it's evey version of Godzilla in one then Godzilla wins via developing anti Superman powers.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

godzilla wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@GunGunW said:

Superman would just punch his head off.

Glad someone with a Superman avatar thinks so.

Oh my Vote for Big G for sure.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GunGunW

@CadenceV2: The OP says we're using the screw attack analysis of Superman. Which means we're going by all of his absolute highest end feats and ignoring all of his lowest. We're going by the idea that he's invincible and he's as powerful as he needs to be, has no limits, etc.

Going by their analysis, you need something larger than multiple supernovas to even knock him out... Godzilla does not have anything even close to that kind of power. I'm not being biased, I'm going off the Screw Attack concept of him and their analysis.

If anyone is being biased here, it's you since you've openly admitted you don't like Superman and I've never seen you side with him on anything

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alcoholbob

GOZIRRA

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PredatorX

Godzilla vapes with atomic breath.

Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman no prob

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: Godzilla can destroy black holes with his breath and withstand the force of one. He has also been known to return from being completley vaporized. On top of that, he absorbs energy from anything he's near, so Superman would get weaker the longer he was near him.

My point is that Godzilla is nigh unkillable. The only thing that has ever been confirmed as capable of killing him permanantley is a meltdown/explosion (this also destroys the planet he's on).

I think to kill Godzilla your best bet is to wipe him from existance alltogether. Demension dumping doesn't apply because it doesn't kill him so I see no way Superman or any other charcter without this power can defeat him without much effort and planning. Did I mention this is no prep?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By evilvegeta74

Godzilla

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GunGunW

@Racob7: He died when he was burning Godzilla from a meltdown that didn't destroy the planet. He was also killed by an oxygen destroyer. He's had bites taken out of him by other monsters hasn't he?

Him absorbing energy would be moot if they're under the sun Superman would gain more and more energy as he fought him.

I also don't remember him ever destroying a black hole.... I remember him surviving the pull of a black hole or whatever, but when did he destroy one? Godzilla vs. the giant bug monster had Godzilla do a lot of things he didn't normally do. Superman according to death battle held a black hole. While I think they took it out of context, it would count towards their analysis.

I would be convinced that there would be a good possibility of a version of Godzilla that had every feature of every version combined (even though they tend to contradict each other) could beat standard Superman. But the ultimate high balled Superman wouldn't lose. You're talking about a guy who can transcend light speed like it's nothing. I mean if you're using the Screw Attack analysis of him, you can take any of the things he's done like when he apparently held the universe together with his own kinetic energy (what?). There's too much to factor in here... Superman for the most part has much better feats than Godzilla does. I can't seem to recall any where Godzilla had any were on his level except for like one movie, and that was like one thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: I just see no way he can put him down for good or "Punch his head off". Also the oxygen destroyer did kill him but he came back as a ghost. Forgot that poison works. Still Superman can't do poison without prep to my knowledge. Since we are going by the same rules as the Superman analysis anything under his absolute best feats are ignored.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By mk111

I think Superman might have this.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@WarlordEternal said:

Well since it's evey version of Godzilla in one then Godzilla wins via developing anti Superman powers.

Superman counters by developing anti Godzilla powers.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer
@nickzambuto said:

@WarlordEternal said:

Superman counters by developing anti Godzilla powers.

But then Godzilla counter counters that by developing anit-anti powers!  

Though should note, the Oxygen Destroyer may not have killed Godzilla, theres more to that in the thread I put up in Godzilla's forum.
GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GunGunW

@Racob7: To my knowledge Godzilla's best durability feat other than the black hole is in GMK when his heart was still beating after being destroyed

The thing is I see Godzilla as having the same kinda durability as Cell. He could regenerate from anything except for complete cellular disintegration, and that's how Gohan destroyed him... I just don't know how to argue. I mean he's been hurt by things less than Superman before. I think Superman can put him down long enough to be considered a win, even if Godzilla comes back for another round some other time.

Superman is by far, much stronger, and much faster than Godzilla. I think those could work to his advantage. He could literally smack him in the face a hundred or so times before he even he was there. I also don't know the extent of Godzilla's physical strength exactly but I know it's no where the level of moving planets and such. Imagine being hit by that at multiple times faster than light... I just don't know if aside of the black hole if he's fought or done anything on Superman's level. I just feel like using one feat out of fifty years of movies to say he wins against someone has many, many, many great feats isn't right.

It's just weird because my friend who is the biggest Godzilla fan I've ever known, owns all the movies and has seen them all multiple times thinks the idea of him defeating any top tier DC hero is preposterous. That has no relevance to this debate, though

...If we are going to highball them to kingdom come though......... in that case....... stalemate? Neither can kill the other? They just fight for all of eternity or until one gives up? Probably Superman since he has a life to go to. Yeah, nevermind. Godzilla wins. But not my means of death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: Agreed. My point was only that he cannot be killed by most characters.

Though as one last note:

A much weaker version of Godzilla could beat classic Thor and Hulk with little effort.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer

I think this is appropriate, also posting it for the lols. 

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@GunGunW said:

@Racob7: He died when he was burning Godzilla from a meltdown that didn't destroy the planet. He was also killed by an oxygen destroyer. He's had bites taken out of him by other monsters hasn't he?

Him absorbing energy would be moot if they're under the sun Superman would gain more and more energy as he fought him.

I also don't remember him ever destroying a black hole.... I remember him surviving the pull of a black hole or whatever, but when did he destroy one? Godzilla vs. the giant bug monster had Godzilla do a lot of things he didn't normally do. Superman according to death battle held a black hole. While I think they took it out of context, it would count towards their analysis.

I would be convinced that there would be a good possibility of a version of Godzilla that had every feature of every version combined (even though they tend to contradict each other) could beat standard Superman. But the ultimate high balled Superman wouldn't lose. You're talking about a guy who can transcend light speed like it's nothing. I mean if you're using the Screw Attack analysis of him, you can take any of the things he's done like when he apparently held the universe together with his own kinetic energy (what?). There's too much to factor in here... Superman for the most part has much better feats than Godzilla does. I can't seem to recall any where Godzilla had any were on his level except for like one movie, and that was like one thing.

1) This is composit Godzilla so Melt Down GZ doesnt apply as does say Final Wars.

2) Read the OP there is no Sun lol.

3) He has tank 2 of them and destroyed a earth shattering Meteor with his atomic Breath while it was still in space. Also Screw Attack mess up alot by forgetting Superman Nova feat empowered him with energy as much as hurt him. Yellow sun is his energy, duh....

4) Yeah he loses bad and you refering to screw Attack as a reliable source after all the mess ups they had in their battle reports is really hurting your case.

Anyway most people on here no Composite GZ wins. So its all good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@GunGunW said:

1) This is composit Godzilla so Melt Down GZ doesnt apply as does say Final Wars.

2) Read the OP there is no Sun lol.

3) He has tank 2 of them and destroyed a earth shattering Meteor with his atomic Breath while it was still in space. Also Screw Attack mess up alot by forgetting Superman Nova feat empowered him with energy as much as hurt him. Yellow sun is his energy, duh....

4) Yeah he loses bad and you refering to screw Attack as a reliable source after all the mess ups they had in their battle reports is really hurting your case.

Anyway most people on here no Composite GZ wins. So its all good.

Actually there is sun. The barrier doesn't block sunlight I specified that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GunGunW

@CadenceV2: He also stated that we we're using Screw Attack's analysis of him, so anything that could be considered highballing or taking out of context would be fine.

Secondly, which movie did he destroy a "earth shattering" meteor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: Final Wars

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GunGunW

@Racob7: Oh yeah. I remember that now lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GunGunW: And the monster at the center of the explosion survived. later on it became even more powerful and was still vaporized by Godzilla's breath. That says something.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GunGunW

@Racob7: As I had said, if it was the standard Superman then he'd lose, but since it's the overhyped completely invincible screw attack version I doubt either version could destroy the other completely.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@Racob7: Whats the point then?

@GunGunW said:

@CadenceV2: He also stated that we we're using Screw Attack's analysis of him, so anything that could be considered highballing or taking out of context would be fine.

Secondly, which movie did he destroy a "earth shattering" meteor?

Screw Attack analysis was that of a composite superman as he specified. There facts are wrong and will be treated as such. Trying to use Screw Attacks words of "He as strong as we want him to be" is not convincing anyone here guy.

Final Wars... never saw it? He blew up the Earth Shattering Meteor the aliens threw at Earth and it had Monster X in it waiting to continue the goal. @Racob7 said:

@GunGunW: Final Wars

BAMSKY!

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GunGunW

@CadenceV2: It doesn't really matter. All that means is you have to look at his highest end stuff and not take any of his lowest end stuff. Like what we're doing with Godzilla. Godzilla has been harmed in ways before like being beaten up on by other monsters yet we're no considering those because he has higher feats to compensate for it. Superman is undeniably stronger and faster than Godzilla, even if he's more durable.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@GunGunW said:

@CadenceV2: It doesn't really matter. All that means is you have to look at his highest end stuff and not take any of his lowest end stuff. Like what we're doing with Godzilla. Godzilla has been harmed in ways before like being beaten up on by other monsters yet we're no considering those because he has higher feats to compensate for it. Superman is undeniably stronger and faster than Godzilla, even if he's more durable.

I am using Superman High end stuff. Its you (and Screw Attack) that takes it out of context and make it seem better than what it was. No one here on GZ side is doing that. simply stating his best feats with context and no catch.

Also Marvel GZ

strong as Thor.... just throwing it out there.

GZ taken on the entire Avenger Roster (Including Thor, Hercules, Iron Man, and the rest with ease.

Heck he easily STOMPED Savage Hulk.

Compost GZ has this in the Bag guy.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GunGunW

@CadenceV2: How am I taking moving planets, moving several times faster than light, and surviving super novas taking them out of context? Godzilla is no where near that strong or fast... that's just fact. Also you do know Superman at full power would stomp Hulk just as easily right?

Two things regarding Marvel Godzilla:

1. Why is he considered to be the weakest Godzilla? I would think beating the avengers by himself would, if anything, probably put him above other Godzillas. He's definitely not the weakest.

2. Ever heard of PIS? There's no reason Godzilla should be able to handle all the avengers, especially if he's "weaker" than the actual Godzilla

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@GunGunW: You Say Superman would stomp Hulk easy... yet...

Neither one of these guys are Planet Busters.... NEITHER ONE!

So... Supes is not all that.

1) becuase he seem weaker for not one shotting the avengers LOL.

2) PIS? It was common.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GunGunW

@CadenceV2: You don't think Superman would beat the Hulk? Okay. Nevermind, I'm done then.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@GunGunW: LOL it can be debatable if it is Mindless Savage or World Breaker. So.. peace!

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlueComet

Would all the GZ fanboys in this thread just stop wanking Godzilla. The GZ wanking on this Forum has always been bad, but this is just pitiful. Godzilla does not win this fight, PERIOD.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlueComet

@Racob7 said:

@GunGunW: And the monster at the center of the explosion survived. later on it became even more powerful and was still vaporized by Godzilla's breath. That says something.

Seriously?! You mean after Ozaki transfered all of the Keizer energy into Godzilla? Yeah, that was a PIS win, Godzilla would not have beaten Keizer Ghidorah without outside help. It was never stated that that meteor could have destroyed Earth, actually if you paid attention to the film you'd know that the Xilians sent Monster X to Earth inside of the meteor on purpose so he could fight Godzilla. So no that meteor would not have destroyed the planet.

@CadenceV2: GunGunW already told you why Godzilla is out matched here and no amount of overestimating is going to change that, you should just stop.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@BlueComet said:

@Racob7 said:

Seriously?! You mean after Ozaki transfered all of the Keizer energy into Godzilla? Yeah, that was a PIS win, Godzilla would not have beaten Keizer Ghidorah without outside help. It was never stated that that meteor could have destroyed Earth, actually if you paid attention to the film you'd know that the Xilians sent Monster X to Earth inside of the meteor on purpose so he could fight Godzilla. So no that meteor would not have destroyed the planet.

@CadenceV2: GunGunW already told you why Godzilla is out matched here and no amount of overestimating is going to change that, you should just stop.

Oh.. I am so sorry that I disagree with your own Opinion. GTFO.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlueComet

@CadenceV2: I accept your apology.

You realize your trying to compare a mouse to a hawk in this thread right? Your opinion is that the mouse would win. I was just trying to bring some reason into this thread and tell you that you are wrong, which you are. If having someone call you out on your fanboyism upsets you shouldn't try to overestimate the clear loser.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@BlueComet said:

You realize your trying to compare a mouse to a hawk in this thread right? Your opinion is that the mouse would win. I was just trying to bring some reason into this thread and tell you that you are wrong, which you are. If having someone call you out on your fanboyism upsets you shouldn't try to overestimate the clear loser.

LOL! So what your really saying is 90% of the Fanboys here is wrong and you are here to mend us of our ways? LOL GTFO.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shikarenji
No Caption Provided
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlueComet

@CadenceV2 said:

@BlueComet said:

LOL! So what your really saying is 90% of the Fanboys here is wrong and you are here to mend us of our ways? LOL GTFO.

No I'm saying YOU are a clear Fanboy and YOU are wrong. Other people may have said Godzilla wins, but you and Racob7 are the only ones that put up some BS argument. Maybe it's not so much that you're a fanboy, maybe it's more that you're just ignorant, because you clearly don't realize how much your wanking GZ.

First off, this was not a planet shattering meteor and besides that he didn't even destroy it. Seriously did you even watch the movie? Or even the video? You can clearly see the meteor hit the ground where Godzilla's standing and you're here trying to play it off like Godzilla just destroyed a planet shattering meteor, you GTFO!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@BlueComet said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@BlueComet said:

No I'm saying YOU are a clear Fanboy and YOU are wrong. Other people may have said Godzilla wins, but you and Racob7 are the only ones that put up some BS argument. Maybe it's not so much that you're a fanboy, maybe it's more that you're just ignorant, because you clearly don't realize how much your wanking GZ.

First off, this was not a planet shattering meteor and besides that he didn't even destroy it. Seriously did you even watch the movie? Or even the video? You can clearly see the meteor hit the ground where Godzilla's standing and you're here trying to play it off like Godzilla just destroyed a planet shattering meteor, you GTFO!

LOL yeah that Metorite that was slow down by atomic beams from space to planet and STILL had the velocity to flatten the city would not near wreck that part of the world without GZ blasting it. GTFO.

My vote is to GZ and since this is Showa GZ as well with all those crazy powers he made every other movie I feel even better to place that bet on GZ.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BlueComet

@CadenceV2: I might take you seriously if you didn't have the grammar of a 5th grader, and use that same annoying acronym after every post. You clearly never even watched Final Wars yet you're still here trying to debate like you're a Godzilla expert. That's a real shame.

LOL yeah that Metorite that was slow down by atomic beams from space to planet and STILL had the velocity to flatten the city would not near wreck that part of the world without GZ blasting it. GTFO.

Atleast you admitted you were wrong about Godzilla destroying it, that's a step, but you do realize the Xilians sent that meteor with Monster X inside of it so he could destroy Godzilla right? Obviously not. The Gorath meteor was just a mode of transportation it wouldn't have destroyed earth even if it had landed full impact. Of course you'd know that had you actually seen the film, but go on ahead with that whole "his atomic breathe slowed it down" argument LOL, 5 minutes ago you thought he destroyed it so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

You're more of an ignorant fanboy than I thought if you seriously think anything in this stupid music video compares to Superman's feats.

My vote is to GZ and since this is Showa GZ as well with all those crazy powers he made every other movie I feel even better to place that bet on GZ.

What, you mean like the magnetic powers he developed while fighting Mecha G? And the Nuclear Pulse he developed while fighting Mothra? Neither of those would do anything to Super man. So what powers has he gotten besides those? Sure his Atomic breathe has gotten some upgrades, but it's still not powerful enough to put a scratch on Superman. So what powers are you talking about, please tell me.

Please tell me how any of this compares to Superman moving planets, flying at FTL speeds, and tanking supernovas. Seriously, I'd really like to see what BS argument you come up with this time. Just face it, Superman is millions of times stronger and tougher than Godzilla. Why don't you just accept the facts? Anybody with even a lick of common sense can see Superman wins this fight so if you want to continue lying to yourself you can go right ahead. I've already that you're just an ignorant fanboy, who hasn't even seen the movie he's debating about...just....pitiful.