User Lists: 0

As much as i like superman Godzilla solos :D

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Godzilla survived the pull of a black hole, twice. So, yeah, I'm not rocket scientist, but I think that that may be a little more then superman can lift. He also has the ability to re-grow from just an' exposed heart. And for all the people saying superman would kill Godzilla, remember that superman doesn't kill things, he has strong morals, one of his weaknesses. He wouldn't want to kill Godzilla, and Godzilla could take him out with his astiroid-destroying-death-beam-of-death. And the radiation Godzilla omits alone can at least affect him. To be honest, I think the match is pretty close, superman may win, but I don't think it would be a "Stomp".

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Godzilla spends some time floating in space before landing on a new planet. Now he's pissed off, and a new planet's problem.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

Godzilla survived the pull of a black hole, twice.

nope

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155  Edited By Wyldsong

@wdc said:

Godzilla survived the pull of a black hole, twice.

Alright, from another post of mine, but as Ratava states, never happened:

"It's dubious at best. So, first let's throw out: this is not a full on black hole. This is basically a miniature black hole that they are capable of producing and firing that lasts for exceedingly short periods, and tends to leave some sort of spatial distortion behind that can be traveled through, and was in fact what allowed for Megaguirus to come through (the eggs were left by a smaller mega who flew back through the distortion to wherever it came from).

Now, the stability and power of the black hole is highly dependent on the software and equipment that runs it. Their first shot, failed to do anything to GZ, and they admitted it was due to the equipment not being fine tuned and ready to go (they warned them beforehand, and got to basically say I told you so afterwards). So we know that the weapon was not firing fully on all cylinders as it were, which they seemed to know would affect the power and stability of the black hole, and probably do jack squat to GZ (which that is exactly what it did).

So, the second shot? The satellite that was firing the black hole was malfunctioning and falling to the Earth. It wasn't even capable of getting a lock on GZ (they had to lock onto something else that was flying at GZ), and the satellite was coming apart as it entered the atmosphere, and the satellite even exploded right after it was fired...so, obviously the equipment wasn't running at top performance (and we know that can affect the weapons performance). Now, GZ actually blasts the black hole before it gets to him, it explodes before it can hit him, and then you can see an effect similar to the earlier spatial distortion warble as things settle down from the big ball of fire. We cut to our heroine falling into a pool and climbing out, then we finally see a scene of a good chunk of the city destroyed, and we don't see GZ. They assume the black hole took care of him.

Now, we didn't see the black hole actually do anything, we didn't see it hit, it was fired from a weapon that was not in top shape and working properly, GZ was able to cause an explosion by hitting it with his breath, and we know the spatial distortions can be traveled (they showed it happen after the first test of the weapon). I am finding this escaping of a black hole to be exceedingly dubious and near impossible to prove, and I just literally finished watching the movie. These black holes are not like a true blue black hole, and are of dubious power and stability. It also can't be proven that he just didn't go through the distortion to some other place, or wasn't just blasted into the bay, and then swam off to lick his wounds (they weren't that far from the water).

So, the black hole feat...exceedingly fishy and iffy."

Godzilla spends some time floating in space before landing on a new planet. Now he's pissed off, and a new planet's problem.

I had the same thought=)

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By kyrees

the godzilla wankery is strong in this thread

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@kyrees: I have no idea how Godzilla can even beat Green Lantern let alone BRB or Void

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I grew up watching godzilla movies ... not that thats that long (im 12 lol) but i got to say godzilla takes the cake

this guy posted that 6 years ago. he can vote now.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superman can win this

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Godzilla's black hole survival is cannon, so yes, cannon feet.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Ratava

@wdc said:

the sad thing is, he never got hit by a "black hole" go and rewatch the movie otherwise proof please

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Wyldsong

@ratava said:

@wdc said:

the sad thing is, he never got hit by a "black hole" go and rewatch the movie otherwise proof please

Pretty much what Ratava said.

Wdc, I gave you background on the feat, and broke it down directly from the movie for you. GZ getting hit with and surviving a black hole is not canon, because it clearly never happened. What is canon is the fact that they tried to take GZ out with a malfunctioning weapon and were unsuccessful in their endeavors.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By thelocust619

This thread is f#$%ing stupid. Superman GODSTOMPS, n Ik EVERY Godzilla feat.

Black hole thing is bull, anyone who says its not is RETARTED, it exploded and RELEASED ALL OF ITS ENERGY and didn't even destroy a mountain. Why? Cuz its not a real black hole. Debunked that garbage once and for all

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Superman

RyanBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By RyanBurns

Superman survived a double black hole.

Superman sealed a crack in reality with his Heat Vision.

Superman FTW.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

How about I put you up against a pissed off T-rex.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijukinggojira: Give me superman's powers and upgrade that T rex to Godzilla and ill take that any day of the week.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By SirNeko

This thread is 6 f*cking years old :D

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexual Dinosaur

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@wdc said:

your still wrong they shot him with a black hole gun

and before you say anything like im wrong? i personally read the subtitles and looked at the wikias and movies its canon

Movie> you

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman shoots Godzilla with the phantom ray. Transported him to the phantom zone. Non-Lethal, and the fights over.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@wdc said:

and before you say anything like im wrong? i personally read the subtitles and looked at the wikias and movies its canon

Movie> you

They shot him with a malfunctioning weapon that never made direct contact. So yes, you are wrong. My breakdown is straight from the movie. You want to prove me wrong, then show me an exact scene that shows him getting hit by a black hole from a fully functioning weapon.

If you can do it, great, I have no issue with it, but that breakdown was directly written from a viewing of the film. The only thing that is canon is that a weapon that was not properly calibrated one time and that was malfunctioning the second time was fired at him, and both times never did a black hole make contact.

Did they shoot at him with a black hole gun? Yes. Did it ever make contact? No. Was it stated that it didn't work the first time because it wasn't properly calibrated? Yes. Was the weapon malfunctioning the second time? Yes, as they couldn't even get a lock on GZ with it and it was coming apart in the atmosphere.

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@officialrikudousennin said:

@ratava said:

@wdc said:

Movie> you

They shot him with a malfunctioning weapon that never made direct contact. So yes, you are wrong. My breakdown is straight from the movie. You want to prove me wrong, then show me an exact scene that shows him getting hit by a black hole from a fully functioning weapon.

If you can do it, great, I have no issue with it, but that breakdown was directly written from a viewing of the film. The only thing that is canon is that a weapon that was not properly calibrated one time and that was malfunctioning the second time was fired at him, and both times never did a black hole make contact.

Did they shoot at him with a black hole gun? Yes. Did it ever make contact? No. Was it stated that it didn't work the first time because it wasn't properly calibrated? Yes. Was the weapon malfunctioning the second time? Yes, as they couldn't even get a lock on GZ with it and it was coming apart in the atmosphere.

it did make contact why you think they said at the end "he is back" soooo yeah i win dude

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid_people: Do you think I'm saying Godzilla wins or something.Cause this is just completely unfair.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Wyldsong

it did make contact why you think they said at the end "he is back" soooo yeah i win dude

Actually, no, you don't see it make contact with him ever, and it was never fired from a fully functioning, calibrated weapon. I gave you the breakdown of what happened, and other possible outcomes. So, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was hit by it. Show me the scene where you see the black hole make contact.

Wait...let's look at this:

Loading Video...

And wow, the subtitles even stated they missed...

But wait, there is more (go to 4:50 in the video):

Loading Video...

And, again, the black hole never hits him...he shoots it, it get's pushed up slightly, then explodes, and GZ is caught in the explosion with no black hole contact. Prove to me a spacial distortion as per the beginning of the movie wasn't made and he didn't just travel it (like the one the first mega traveled), or that he didn't just get knocked into the bay they were fighting near and swam off to lick his wounds.

So, care to show me where he was actually ever hit with a black hole?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@ratava said:

@wdc said:

Movie> you

No that did not happen, you should really watch the movie again. At the end they say, that they have spotted another seismic activity and maybe the "Dimensional Tide" didnt hit godzilla so he could still be alive, then the other scientist asks if they really believe that this activity is coming from godzilla. That is the End, then there is a post-credit scene where you hear godzillas roar.

Iam still waiting for your proof that godzilla got hit by two "black holes"

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Wdc

Superman Superstomps

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla God Stomps. Easily.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalmant800: No.Just no.

Superman Godstomps in every quantifiable way.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By MetalmanT800

@kaijukinggojira: And again your wrong. Just like in the Pinhead vs Godzilla thread...

Godzilla can absorb Supermans radiation...

Godzillas name starts with God...hints he would God stomp however, hes not the real God of course...lol

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By kyrees

@metalmant800: kal doesn't have radiation. don't confuse kal to hulk. kal can speedfly his way to into godzilla and godzilla has no way to endure that. (don't even use the black hole argument thing because it's greatly debunked at this point and kal can fly faster than light)

your second argument is really stupid. you might as well say godzilla can win against galactus or worse, the one above all.

MetalmanT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Space Godzilla was on Galactuses level and GZ beat him. Godzillas atomic breath would prolly effect supes. Plus Look at how big Godzilla is, he would think Supermans a toy.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By kyrees

@metalmant800: space godzilla was never on galactus's level. to assume he is because he's planetary threat is simply fallacy. come back to me when space godzilla destroys planets in one swoop or can potentially destroy the universe when he battles someone of his equal

size is never a problem for someone like kal who has destroyed a shadow counterpart of the moon and towed planets before.

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@metalmant800: kal doesn't have radiation. don't confuse kal to hulk. kal can speedfly his way to into godzilla and godzilla has no way to endure that. (don't even use the black hole argument thing because it's greatly debunked at this point and kal can fly faster than light)

your second argument is really stupid. you might as well say godzilla can win against galactus or worse, the one above all.

didnt superman get cancer from the sun?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By kyrees

@officialrikudousennin: what cancer from the sun ?! normal sundip gives him power and yet the sun can cause him cancer ?! i'm willing to bet it's a plot device that gave him that.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Stupid_People

@kyrees: Space Godzilla was on Galactuses level and GZ beat him. Godzillas atomic breath would prolly effect supes. Plus Look at how big Godzilla is, he would think Supermans a toy.

No Caption Provided

Since when does life wiping/ planet busting= Big G?

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalmant800: No I'm not wrong about either thread. I'll get to the Pinhead vs Godzilla thread when I have the time.

Don't just blatently assume that when someone hasn't replied to you that you automatically win.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalmant800: Also the only forms of radiation Godzilla can absorb are toxic radiations.He's never once absorbed solar radiation.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla......

DIES 1,000 times before he blinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Yeah, lets see Godzilla survive this...

RyanBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By RyanBurns
@metalmant800 said:

Space Godzilla at Full Power was at best a Solar System Level Threat. Galactus at his absolute weakest destroyed 3 Solar Systems. Do the math.

RyanBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzills wins.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL people who say godzilla seriously,Superman slaughters the giant monster!

KorusDestroyus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are underestimating Godzilla a lot... I am a Superman fan, but by the beginning of this comment I have no idea who wins, let me do my calculations. Well first of all, I know almost nothing about Godzilla, but I know he has an INSANE healing factor. He survived a Black Hole without even getting scratched, making hes durability over the top... Superman has once survived a Black Hole, but he was really hurt, and Godzilla not even getting hurt, means durability goes to Godzilla. Here's the problem, Godzilla doesn't have too much strength, but I'm pretty sure he has something called Atomic Breath, which would vaporize characters like Wonder Woman, or Goku. That is something very powerful, considering it takes nearly 100% force of a planetary explosion to take out Goku. This means Godzilla's strength is HUGE. But, Superman's IMP releases the power of a supernova... Supernova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Planetary Explosion... Which means strength goes to Superman, and speed EASILY goes to Superman. But, I can't just give it to Superman, because of Godzilla's durability. The damage of a Black Hole or force it has, should be mightier than a Supernova, and since that can't even harm him even 0.0000000000000001%, then Superman's in trouble for the kill, and if that wasn't bad enough, he has an INSANE healing factor, so even if it could do 50% damage to Godzilla, he would have hes full health in a couple seconds, but it's not that easy. An IMP, which is Superman's most powerful attack, can not do anything, so shouldn't Godzilla win? Well, the problem is that Superman is more than 137 million times the speed of light, and more than 2 billion times if he is sun dipped... Meaning Godzilla will not be able to get an easy hit. In the end, I must say Godzilla wins, because of the fact that Godzilla will never get scratched, and he will eventually get enough hits to take out Superman, even if it takes thousands of years. I don't think Superman would just stay there those thousand years, he would probably go to heal up every now and then in the sun, so at the end the sun gives Superman never ending health, and Godzilla already has hes never ending... So if neither character can be taken out... Then I say...

Stalemate. Epic battle, lots of explosions, Earth will be destroyed, possibly the solar system... But stalemate... UNLESS....

Unless Godzilla destroys the sun. I don't know if he is that powerful, but if he DOES, then he wins. Godzilla wins every 1/100000 times, the rest are ties.

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King gojira has survived a miniature black hole. SOMETHING THAT IS CAPABLE OF BENDING THE LAWS OF SPACE AND TIME! Superman ain't crap. Godzilla is almost indestructible and has a healing factor almost as strong as wolverine. Even if he didn't see the man of steel scratch that aluminium coming it would be like a gnat smacking into my head. And watch the invasion of the astro monster, Godzilla has survived in space.

And if it was burning or super godzilla. Superman would not stand one chance in googel plex. Supergodzilla is .0000000000001% away from being indestructible and has the most power of all kaiju except for bagan. There is no way the pussy soooper poooper could win against GODZILLA. God is in his name for a reason.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers