Godzilla vs Superman

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By cliffrice

How about we change it to new 52 superman and Final wars Godzilla.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By BlueComet

Godzilla ftw

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By goodguy24

Godzilla steps on Superman like a toy and smashes him to pieces.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Jayfournines

@goodguy24 said:

not by a longshot. Superman's got this easily

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DCsuperman0007

superman in about 45 secs

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Godzilla vapes with Atomic Breath!!!

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Malevolent1

Supeman has defeated creatures large enough to swallow earth. Godzilla's size, although intimidating, is nothing to Superman.

Superman for the win.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman curbstomps.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Jayfournines

@BlueComet said:

Godzilla ftw

really?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By The_Roman

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Hahahahahahahahahaha no.

Superman takes a bath in Godzilla's Atomic Breath, then proceeds to throw the oversized lizard into the Sun.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By debeze

Godzilla obv win he is a dinasour who can move at the speed of big smelly willy the fata$$ -__-

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Trinity00

Godzilla has saved the universe before, I'm rooting for the big g!

indifferentmrh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By indifferentmrh

@goodguy24 said:

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By debeze

meanwhile....

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Roman

So much Godzilla wanking in this thread...

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BlueComet

@Jayfournines said:

@BlueComet said:

Godzilla ftw

really?

Yes. Big G survived getting hit by two mini black holes, I don't see how Superman could possibly kill him.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117  Edited By jwalser3

@BlueComet:And Superman can hold the force of a black hole in his hand.

Superman is way to fast, strong, for Godzilla to do anything too.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By BlueComet

@jwalser3 said:

@BlueComet:And Superman can hold the force of a black hole in his hand.

Superman is way to fast, strong, for Godzilla to do anything too.

No he didn't, Superman held a device that held a mini black hole in his hands, there's a big difference. The device never even opened all the way it was only cracked and even that was too much pressure for him to handle:

Godzilla is far more more durable and he has a healing factor, Superman can't really do anything to kill him.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iv been a Godzilla fan since I was a kid, and I my life is goku. I get home from work, go to my thermostat, and turn the gravity up to 100x cuz my thermostat does that. It doesn't matter, Superman wins. He can solve nearly every problem by flying at it. Godzilla's skeleton could be made of adamantium and it wouldn't matter. His nuke beam is just that...a nuclear blast. Let's say the red spiral blast is as powerful as the core of a red star, Superman flew through one before, meaning he could probably fly at a sustained blast and punch that away too, like every beam ever. Godzilla is the best, he's the KING of monsters and kills things that can kill everyone else, but he can be knocked down and can be knocked out. In fact, a giant chain saw cut him. Superman's infinite mass punch would lay Godzilla out harder than the Super X did in 1985, and by flying near the speed of light superman can Infinite-Mass-Fly-At-Him (IMFAH?), which if physics were to make any sense at all Supes would punch right through him and then fold him inside out. Not to mention with super speed, intelligence, thought and memory, supes could hit up a Japanese police station, find files on professor what's his face who made the oxygen destroyer, turn back the clock and steal the plans before they were burned, hibernate in the sun till present time, come back and build his own oxygen destroyer, then just stare Godzilla into ashes anyway cuz he's been in the sun for roughly 25 years. That's why when superman and Godzilla pass on the street they just stop, look at each other, sometimes they nod other times they don't, n they just keep going. No one wants to go through all that.

Also superman will never be as cool as Godzilla.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla! His arms are really stubby and shiz... :) oh wait, no retarded answers? Supes stomp

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Superman wins easy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman could toss Godzilla by the Tail into Deep Space...

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debeze said:

meanwhile....

When we come back....

Loading Video...

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla accidentally steps and squishes supes without even realizing it and continues on his day.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_creator said:

Superman wins.

He flies staright through the lizards skull.

Picks up corpse , flies it in to space and 3 centuries from now it's found in orbit around Saturn.

Because such a thing would kill Godzilla right? Godzilla would laugh at any such puny attempt.

Realistically due to the size difference Superman shouldn't be able to pick up Godzilla as even with unlimited strength he a mere ant in comparison but hey its comic books.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard Supreme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man in Blue

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

??? I am perplexed. Superman wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla accidentally steps and squishes supes without even realizing it and continues on his day.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Superman move planets? Can't Superman move faster-than-light? Can't Superman survive a supernova? If Superman can do all of those three things, then I don't see how Godzilla can defeat him.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@tjsh96: Godzilla survived a blackhole, so godzilla pretty much stomp

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla has regen'd from just a heart before, supposedly has hotter than the sun atomic breath, and tanked a blackhole. He should win.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TJSH96

@jgames:

What do you mean survived? Do you mean escaped?

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla kills superman. Almost instantaneously. Godzilla's regular beath is about the power of an atomic bomb. So yeah... Even though superman can move as fast/faster than light, he doesn't use that ability ALL the time. And godzilla survived a black hole.... Nuff' said

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh,, and do any of you guys know how to change your pic?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like Godzilla. Superman takes this pretty easily.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#139  Edited By jwwprod

Superman.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140  Edited By Wyldsong

@theredeclipse said:

Godzilla kills superman. Almost instantaneously. Godzilla's regular beath is about the power of an atomic bomb. So yeah... Even though superman can move as fast/faster than light, he doesn't use that ability ALL the time. And godzilla survived a black hole.... Nuff' said

No, he did not survive a black hole, and good luck proving that he did any such thing. A break down of the subject I wrote up from another thread:

"I just watched Godzilla Vs Megaguirus for the black hole feat (still need to watch GMK for the regenerating from a heart feat).

So, what have I found? It's dubious at best. So, first let's throw out: this is not a full on black hole. This is basically a miniature black hole that they are capable of producing and firing that lasts for exceedingly short periods, and tends to leave some sort of spatial distortion behind that can be traveled through, and was in fact what allowed for Megaguirus to come through (the eggs were left by a smaller mega who flew back through the distortion to wherever it came from).

Now, the stability and power of the black hole is highly dependent on the software and equipment that runs it. Their first shot, failed to do anything to GZ, and they admitted it was due to the equipment not being fine tuned and ready to go (they warned them beforehand, and got to basically say I told you so afterwards). So we know that the weapon was not firing fully on all cylinders as it were, which they seemed to know would affect the power and stability of the black hole, and probably do jack squat to GZ (which that is exactly what it did).

So, the second shot? The satellite that was firing the black hole was malfunctioning and falling to the Earth. It wasn't even capable of getting a lock on GZ (they had to lock onto something else that was flying at GZ), and the satellite was coming apart as it entered the atmosphere, and the satellite even exploded right after it was fired...so, obviously the equipment wasn't running at top performance (and we know that can affect the weapons performance). Now, GZ actually blasts the black hole before it gets to him, it explodes before it can hit him, and then you can see an effect similar to the earlier spatial distortion warble as things settle down from the big ball of fire. We cut to our heroine falling into a pool and climbing out, then we finally see a scene of a good chunk of the city destroyed, and we don't see GZ. They assume the black hole took care of him.

Now, we didn't see the black hole actually do anything, we didn't see it hit, it was fired from a weapon that was not in top shape and working properly, GZ was able to cause an explosion by hitting it with his breath, and we know the spatial distortions can be traveled (they showed it happen after the first test of the weapon). I am finding this escaping of a black hole to be exceedingly dubious and near impossible to prove, and I just literally finished watching the movie. These black holes are not like a true blue black hole, and are of dubious power and stability. It also can't be proven that he just didn't go through the distortion to some other place, or wasn't just blasted into the bay, and then swam off to lick his wounds (they weren't that far from the water).

So, the black hole feat...exceedingly fishy and iffy."

As well, this thread was made before the new 52. Superman was known for taking dips in the sun. I seriously doubt that GZ's breath will do anything to him.

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this might be a stalemate lol

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhahahhaha lol. You really think that is what I meant? Godzilla's cells took a black hole and supposedly a white whole as well. Not to mention space Godzilla survived a black hole and he was beaten by Godzilla's spiral ray from only a few hits. And I've seen superman get hurt by lazer beams. The only reason he can go in and out of the sun is cause that's his power source.

TheRedEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla has regenerated from his heart on the bottom of the ocean. He literally cannot be destroyed. (BTW don't even try the "Superman wins by default thing" cause godzilla takes to long to regenerate cause he got a regeneration upgrade in his keizer abilities). Superman got beaten by a guy in a big metal suit. He loses. Hard

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By thelocust619

Guys....if u wanna use real world facts, Godzilla implodes on himself from his own weight. Nothing that big can exist, so no RL logic. Second, even if our sun went black hole on us it would be so small it'd destroy itself in seconds. These pseudo black holes are garbage feats.

Third, this guy who said supes can only fly into the sun cuz its his power source...no. he eats supernovas, flew through a red sun, and dozens of other feats that prove that's bull. Fourth...regen upgrade? Keizer abilities? Ik everything about Godzilla n I have no idea what ur on about so I'll just ignore that nonsense till someone can provide proof that definately doesn't exist. The kiezer beam restored Godzilla's stolen energy. Thats it. Fifth....Godzilla is 60,000 tons....superman can one-arm bench a few QUINTILLION TONS. Godzilla has had his ass handed to him by far far far less. Sixth, Godzilla can't even move very fast, and if some moron says Godzilla's head can turn at FTL speeds I'll straight up murder them to stop them from procreating because none needs that stupidity. Shooting a meteor coming right at you in a straight line is not FTL, its just really accurate.

Seventh, regenerationg from a heart shows Godzilla can survive, that's it, for all intensive purposes this living heart is unable to defend itself and thus out of the fight. Eighth, Godzilla's standard strong blast is equal to a nuke. A nuke will not hurt superman. Like are u people even being serious? Why would u even think that? U didn't look at what you typed and think "uk, actually that's retarded"

It seems no Godzilla fan is using logic, and as a REAL Godzilla fan I'm embarrassed by this. These idiots are my fellow Godzilla fans. This is my G-family. For real? How can anyone respect a Godzilla fan when u guys say stupid stuff like this. Godzilla beats superman with his A-bomb breath?! Steps on him with not even a fraction of superman's maximum weight threshold? u realize superman just flies through him so hard he turns inside out and is reduced to soup, right? Just let it end, for the love of god. Not one pro-godzilla has even used real logic. its humiliating

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By jwalser3

Superman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: The "black hole gun" was really more of a gravitational singularity gun, but the durability feat is still very impressive. A singularity basically destroys everything in it's path, and big G not only survived a direct hit, he tanked it with no damage whatsoever. Clark could almost certainly survive a singularity, but I doubt he could simply stand there and tank it like Godzilla did. Not only would Superman need a very powerful attack to even injure Godzilla, he'd have to completely destroy his body or he'd heal up in an hour or two. I don't think Superman alone can take Godzilla without some prep or sun dipping.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Godzilla weighs 60,000 tons n superman can make light work of a couple quintillion tons....this "very powerful" attack by your standards is a 10% full power backhand for supes. Killing Godzilla for good without flying him into the sun...which supes can do....would be very hard (though full power heat vision might do it being it wiped out an army of doomsday clones) but as far as defeating Godzilla, this is no contest. Godzilla really can't do anything at all to superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Godzilla can defiantly hurt Superman, especially considering what he did to the Marvel heroes. Hercules struggled to lift him, so that says something about Superman's chances of carrying him around.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: I'd just consider that a low showing or PIS as its not like Marvelzilla was actually accurate to the Godzilla cannon, and here were apparently using FW Godzilla so...60,000 tons is the max. And regardless, Godzilla has never taken anything even remotely planet busting. He can handle mountain/island busting with varying difficulty but obviously that's nothing to a guy who's strength is actually planetary and has moon busting durability at minimum and supernova at peak. Don't even use the black hole garbage, it was a city busting pseudo black hole IIRC, not even stable. Crossover events tend to try and equalize both parties as to not piss off fans on either side so Marvelzilla's weight is not Godzilla's actual weight....or Hercules was just hit with some PIS. It happens. This battle is pretty clear though, literally every advantage is in superman's favor by miles.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@racob7 said:

@wyldsong: The "black hole gun" was really more of a gravitational singularity gun, but the durability feat is still very impressive. A singularity basically destroys everything in it's path, and big G not only survived a direct hit, he tanked it with no damage whatsoever. Clark could almost certainly survive a singularity, but I doubt he could simply stand there and tank it like Godzilla did. Not only would Superman need a very powerful attack to even injure Godzilla, he'd have to completely destroy his body or he'd heal up in an hour or two. I don't think Superman alone can take Godzilla without some prep or sun dipping.

No, the durability feat isn't really that impressive. I already broke it down. Never does GZ once tank a full force blast, the blasts never touched him (so no direct hit ever), and while the holes formed sucked things into them, they didn't just destroy everything. They destroyed what could be sucked in, and GZ never was. See my breakdown, he never tanked it.

Superman can provide powerful attacks, to think otherwise would be silly, and as for GZ hurting him...Superman is far faster and takes dips in the sun. I am not really sure what GZ's breath would accomplish.