• 75 results
#1 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

The king of monsters vs a city sized transformer. Godzilla has his awesome powers while Metroplex is armed to the teeth with loads of weapons. Both of them are colossal and massively strong. Who would win this fight?

(This Godzilla is the actual Japanese power house, not Zilla from the American movie. Just wanted to clear that up.)

#2 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8599 posts) - - Show Bio

As a Godzilla movie buff, I'm gonna go with Godzilla. He beat Mechagodzilla in numerous movies and I'd say Mechagodzilla had quite a comparable arsenal on him. Godzilla's power, strength, breath, instantaneous healing, and near unbreakable damage threshold makes him my favorite in this.

#3 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@GraniteSoldier: My knowledge of Godzilla is decent at best, so I'll ask a more knowledgeable person about Godzilla for this: Would Metroplex at least get a decent amount of hits in before he is defeated?

#4 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla

#5 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1234: I had a feeling. However, Metroplex and his Decepticon counterpart Trypticon together might have a better chance.

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Metroplex is considerably bigger. And his weapons are more advanced than petty lasers. He stomps. Probably literally.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (21964 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins.

#8 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

While I'm the guy who posted this forum in the first place, I personally say that the fight can go either way. Godzilla is nigh invincible but even he can be take down with just enough force. The two of them are evenly matched. Godzilla's incredible powers rivals Metroplex's incredible weaponry, which is far more advanced than any human made weapons. So, it's not the weapons that are the key, it's how Godzilla and Metroplex use them. Godzilla's animal instincts versus Metroplex's intelligence, as he is without a doubt the smartest opponent Godzilla has faced. All of Godzilla's other foes were animals like him.

But if Metroplex is to lose, I'm pretty sure he will make it a close match.

#9 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: At least it won't be easy.

#10 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: How tall is Metroplex?

#11 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are two pictures of Metroplex. Transformers always suffer from scale. Here is one:

Here is another from Fall of Cybertron:

Those are normal sized transformers below him. Imagine how big he is from our point of view.

#12 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: Which Godzilla(60's, 70's , 80's, 90's, 2000's)?

#13 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the American film, aren't they all around the same? Or did each version actually vary?

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: Very different every single one is pretty much a different Godzilla.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: Ok. He looks like he's around 300 feet. You should do Legion from Gamera vs Godzilla 2000.

#16 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@The Toon Man: Ok. He looks like he's around 300 feet. You should do Legion from Gamera vs Godzilla 2000.

This(I am happy I am not the only one who watched the Heisei Gamera trilogy)

#17 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I didn't know that. So, you mean that each Godzilla was of various sizes and strength? If that's the case then that makes a significant difference. Er, if it's possible, could you be able to provide me a run down of what each Godzilla was like?

#18 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Yes this true.

@joeagentofhand1: Cool.

#19 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: 50's Godzilla was the weakest(only fought tanks and airplanes) so he loses.

60's defeated King Ghidorah only with help so I say he loses.

70's was a living plot device so he wins.

80's I am not an expert on him, but I say he loses.

90's would lose(if burning it is a tie)

2000's was each a different Godzilla so, 2000 loses, Megagurius Godzilla might win(I think he escaped a man made black hole or something), GMK I think wins(he is the "ghost" of Godzilla 50's who beat the three guardians of Japan), Kiryu saga loses, and Final Wars Godzilla wins I believe(he beat a lot of monsters who have had impressive feats in the past in only a few minutes each fight)

#20 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man said:

@TERMINATOR1234: I had a feeling. However, Metroplex and his Decepticon counterpart Trypticon together might have a better chance.

Godzilla has taken down worse oppenents... He beat SpaceGodzilla, MegaGodzilla, and that monster that was bigger than him, Gosh I Can't remember its name, but that monster that shot lazers out of its eye... Godzilla beat him and slammed him to the ground eventually until that monster was dead.

#21 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man: Godzilla from the 70s when he was a "kid's hero" was powered down a bit so he would struggle with his opponents and work together with other monsters. Godzilaa from the 90s was a beast, he shit-hammered King Ghidorah (one of his greatest rivals who is quite larger than Godzilla) in only a few blasts. And Godzilla from 2004's Godzilla: Final Wars is on a whole nother level. And the new Gamera Trilogy was quite awesome, just as a side note. But yea, Godzilla wins.

#22 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Gigan

#23 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry its not letting me edit my posts for some reason, but that monster didnt shoot lazers out of its eye, it shot lighting out of its eye and Godzilla stabbed one of his eyes out... That Monster ( Wish to God i remebered its name. ) was twice Godzillas size... im gonna have to try and google this monster and find out who it was.

#24 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: The reason I say that they might have a better chance is that they're smarter. they'll know that raw brute force so they might, I say might, be able come up with a plan to beat him. That's why I think Metroplex would actually give Godzilla a challenge. Because he's smarter than Godzilla's previous opponents. And being humanoid does allow him to do better fighting as he isn't limited by anatomical limitations like Godzilla's previous opponents, and Godzilla himself, have.

#25 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Gigan

TVM

Gigan was twice the size of Godzilla and Godzilla beat him to death.

#26 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@GraniteSoldier: 70's was a plot device though(didn't he gain the ability to have a magnetic field around him to defeat Mechagodzilla?)

#27 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: in Zone Fighter he beat him to death it seemed.

#28 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man said:

@deadpool6_6_6: The reason I say that they might have a better chance is that they're smarter. they'll know that raw brute force so they might, I say might, be able come up with a plan to beat him. That's why I think Metroplex would actually give Godzilla a challenge. Because he's smarter than Godzilla's previous opponents. And being humanoid does allow him to do better fighting as he isn't limited by anatomical limitations like Godzilla's previous opponents, and Godzilla himself, have.

I see your point of view, but either way, it'd be a good fight.

#29 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Describe the monster's physical appearance. That might give me a clue to which one you're talking about.

#30 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Hedorah

#31 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@deadpool6_6_6: in Zone Fighter he beat him to death it seemed.

Their was a movie of them fighting and it At the very end Godzilla slammed and slammed him to the ground extremly hard until he was dead.

Thats why King Kong beating Godzilla to me was flat out PIS!!!!!!!!!!! Gigan would of crumbled Kong up.

#32 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Hedorah

I swore it was Gigan

#33 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Oh when ever I hear the whole eye thing I think Hedorah

#34 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Not to mention that the actual King Kong is actually smaller than Godzilla in other portrayals.

#35 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8599 posts) - - Show Bio

Gigan was the half-cyborg monster with the chainsaw in his chest and metal hook hands. They were about the same size though.

#36 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Oh when ever I hear the whole eye thing I think Hedorah

After doing some google and researching as soon as i saw a picture of Hedorah, That was who i was thinking of... Godzilla poked i think his left eye out and he still used his other was and he still was striking helicopters and stuff that the lightning eye that he had....

When looking at the pics of Gigan he didnt look anything familiar to who i was talking about it was Hedorah, so my apologies.

#37 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Describe the monster's physical appearance. That might give me a clue to which one you're talking about.

It was Hedorah, Godzilla poked one of his eyes out, when my dad and i were watching it he told me Godzilla should of poked out of his eyes out so he couldn't see and do that lazer sh** cause he kept striking helicopters.

after Godzilla beat him to death a young boy waved and said " BYE GODZILLA " and Godzilla just looked back at the kid and Godzilla just walked away... thats at the very end right after he slammes the monster repeativley to the ground and kills it.

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (14457 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Toon Man said:

Here are two pictures of Metroplex. Transformers always suffer from scale. Here is one:

Here is another from Fall of Cybertron:

Those are normal sized transformers below him. Imagine how big he is from our point of view.

Going by those pics, Godzilla might actually be bigger. :p

#39 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I've tried to figure out which one is taller but the sizes are always different even in just one continuity. I think if the two were put in a comic together the artist would deliberately make them the same height. But, in terms of their actual sizes, I couldn't say.

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla would win. Because can Metroplex with stand an Atomic Blast from Godzilla?

#41 Posted by The Toon Man (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Not repeatedly. The first time it wouldn't do much damage as it takes nothing short of nuclear to even scratch him. Atomic would do significantly more damage but Godzilla would have to do it multiple times to beat him. I'm sure that even if Metroplex loses, he'll still give Godzilla a fight. Godzilla weighs 60,000 tons and Metroplex is capable of lifting 70,000 tons. His weapons include Ion Pulse Rifles, Missile launchers, machine guns and weapons called MASERS ((microwave amplification through stimulated emission of radiation) and in his battle station mode he has access to all these weapons plus laser lances, twin disruptor rays and anti-matter projectors. These, combined with Metroplex actually being intelligent as compared to Godzilla and his bestial foes, is why I'm so that Metroplex might win or at least make Godzilla's victory a costly one.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla for the Epic win.

Godzilla Final Wars for Stomp.

H

His Nuclear Breath can reach past Earths Orbit and Nuke entire Cities at a time. His Healing facter is instantanious. Only special design weapon have a Chance. Hes also a damn near MMA in fighting Skill. His Strength is nothing to scoff at either.

Big G for the Stomp.

#43 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Very true. Oh Lol at the MMA comment.

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: I had to throw it in there cause I never seen a Dinasuar do Nin Jitsu in one movie and then classic Garbage Wrestling in the next. Hes a MMA champ in the making for sure.

#45 Posted by terry2012 (5756 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Lol

#46 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Godzilla at his peak then the transformer is dead.

#47 Posted by jwalser3 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

What can, Metroplex do? Just curious, I don't want say Godzilla because I don't know anything about Metroplex.

#48 Posted by nickthedevil (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Metroplex can transform into an entire city that's big, even by transformer's standards. There's no way, godzilla is bigger than metroplex. godzilla is up to Metroplex' knee at best. Metroplex literally stomps. I have to add that he has enough firepower to completely obliterate Godzilla.

#49 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Metroplex can transform into an entire city that's big, even by transformer's standards. There's no way, godzilla is bigger than metroplex. godzilla is up to Metroplex' knee at best. Metroplex literally stomps. I have to add that he has enough firepower to completely obliterate Godzilla.

I see your point, but as i mentioned before, Godzilla has taken out bigger problems like spacegodzilla, megagodilla which is like a huge robot versions of gz, he took out gigan and so on.

#50 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention hodorah and he was twice the size of GZ.