#1 Edited by DarthDalek (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Contestant 1: King Kong (2005 movie version)

Contestant 2: Zilla (1998 movie version)

Contestant 3: Villain Team consisting of the Green Goblin (2002 movie version), Dr Octopus (2004 movie version), Venom (2007 movie version) the New Goblin (2007 movie version) and the Lizard (2012 movie version) For argument's sake the Goblins can't fly out of the other contestants' reach for more than a few seconds.

Battles take place in NYC.

Who would win each round?

Round 1: King Kong vs Villain Team

Round 2: Zilla vs Villain Team

Round 3: King Kong vs Zilla

#2 Edited by DarthDalek (252 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep.

#3 Posted by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthdalek: king Kong is 25 feet n 60 tons at max. Zilla is 50 METERS and 500 tons. It took a Madison Square Garden sized explosion x4 to kill it.

Mismatch

#4 Posted by BigBossGamer (129 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Villian team easily

R2: Would be very close, I think villians could pull it off

R3: Zilla swallows kong whole

#5 Posted by MetalJimmor (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I don't recall any of Peter's villains having any particularly high yield weaponry. Those Goblin bombs are the only thing they have that'd be more than a scratch to King Kong, while King Kong could one shot any of them if he lands a blow. King Kong should win through sheer strength and size.

Round 2: If there's even a slight doubt that the villains could beat Kong then there should be no doubt at all that Zilla wins this. None of the villains can deal damage anywhere near comparable to the missiles that killed Zilla. Their only chance is if the Lizard can use his reptile telepathy to control Zilla.

Round 3: Zilla does in fact swallow Kong whole.

#6 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I don't recall any of Peter's villains having any particularly high yield weaponry. Those Goblin bombs are the only thing they have that'd be more than a scratch to King Kong, while King Kong could one shot any of them if he lands a blow. King Kong should win through sheer strength and size.

Round 2: If there's even a slight doubt that the villains could beat Kong then there should be no doubt at all that Zilla wins this. None of the villains can deal damage anywhere near comparable to the missiles that killed Zilla. Their only chance is if the Lizard can use his reptile telepathy to control Zilla.

Round 3: Zilla does in fact swallow Kong whole.

QFT

#7 Edited by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor: um....you don't need high yield weapons to kill Kong. He can be killed by bullets dude...he doesn't belong here. Doc Oc's concrete-rending tentacles alone would (easilly) pierce the crap out of him

#8 Edited by DarkRaiden (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't besmirch Godzilla's name like that. Zilla=\= Godzilla.

#9 Posted by JwwProd (10512 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#10 Posted by McHotcakes (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:
@darkraiden said:

This.

This

#11 Edited by MetalJimmor (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619:

Bullets fired by planes. Now exactly a simple pistol, which is all it would take to kill Ock. It's also not just about piercing him. His size means the damage they deal will mostly be flesh wounds unless they get lucky. They definitely have a good chance to win, but I don't see it as a stomp. Kong has the strength to kill them with a massive gorilla crush if he gets his hands on them.

#12 Posted by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @jwwprod: @mchotcakes:

Woah, more like don't besmirch Godzilla's name with that shovel faced iguana lol Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>Zilla. Every. Time.

That's why its Official name isn't Godzilla. Its Zilla, the inbred mutant cousin no one cares about.

#13 Posted by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor: show me Kong resisting a grenade to the face, please. I doubt a TRex can bite through a building like doc's tentacles, yet it cut Kong up just fine. They were designed to handle a mini sun, a 25 foot ape has nothing in that. Also, they are designed to be able to thrust into things with great force, as displayed in the movie. Its like if I shot the crap out of you with a crossbow-pistol (smaller bolts), after a couple of those you're not going anywhere n with luck it could even one-shot a man, so Kongs in more trouble than u think. I'm willing to bet between the grenades, tentacles, crawling lizards n Eric Foreskins, the ape's not gonna know what to do, even. He's gonna spin in circles getting blown to crap like RoboCop. Its just how it is..

#14 Edited by DarthDalek (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah guys I know it's Zilla not Godzilla but cut me some slack it's the title of the movie.

#15 Edited by UltimateGohan (101 posts) - - Show Bio

venom alone could stand against kong or zilla depending on where he is +also he can possess them using the symboicate.

his webbing if dne right can trip up kong and zilla