#2 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Not New York...

#3 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7968 posts) - - Show Bio
@loveNwar said:
" Not New York... "
lol
Hulk, if it eats him i imagine he would bust up zilla's innards
#4 Posted by Psyker star (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla should take the win.they are close in strength and Godzilla has Atomic Breath that will really play a factor

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It really sort of depends on which Godzilla it is. I was unaware of this, but apparently there's, like, three different continuities......I didn't think it'd be that hard to keep a canon for a giant lizard monster beating up other giant lizard monsters, but hey.

#6 Posted by hdorman1 (4633 posts) - - Show Bio

atomic breath will only make hulk stronger  
he would destroy godzilla

#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9305 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" Godzilla should take the win.they are close in strength and Godzilla has Atomic Breath that will really play a factor "
#8 Posted by Zayde (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win a fight, easily.

Godzilla is slow and clumsy, and his atomic breath always has to charge for at least a couple of seconds.

Even though the Hulk has survived a lot worse, he has plenty of time to jump out of the way regardless.

On top of that, all he has to do is jump on Godzilla’s back and start ripping chunks off. Godzilla can’t even reach back there. 

@Omega Ray Jay said:

"lol
Hulk, if it eats him i imagine he would bust up zilla's innards

That too. Hulk could just jump in his mouth and go to town. 

Now, a pure show of strength might be a different story. Like tug-o-war or a lifting contest. They're pretty even there... except for Hulk having limitless strength based on level of anger. World War Hulk would toss him into orbit and not break a sweat.

#9 Posted by spirit_taker (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win the fight
#10 Edited by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

You're assuming the two would do battle. After all, aren't they just kindred spirits, both misunderstood and hated for being big, green, and destructive, both created by man's ignorance with the atom. I wouldn't like the worlds options if these two decided they had enough of the meddling man and took the fight to the world.

And then they could have a baby and it would look like this:

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't the class of a Kaiju. any Japanese era of Godzilla would slaughter Hulk plus couldn't hurt him anyways because Godzilla has survived the worst of the worst attacks ever. and Hulk is basically a nuclear fuel to Godzilla the minute he come close to big G he'd be absorbed instantly. Its an natural ability that all Godzillas have except for the Marvel and american one. so Godzilla wins in a over over kill.
#12 Posted by chaos-soul (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

theirs a marvel godzirra. O.o?

#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@chaos-soul said:
"theirs a marvel godzirra. O.o? "

Yeah he was in the Marvel universe for a brief period....
#14 Posted by obli666vion (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i'm a big fan of godzilla but i think Hulk would win this fight

#15 Posted by pock63 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

My moneys on Hulk for ethe win.
#16 Posted by dieyoung (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@pock63 said:
"My moneys on Hulk for ethe win. "
#17 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™:
hulk would own
#18 Posted by MAV (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk
#19 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk easily.

#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@spirit_taker said:
" Hulk would win the fight "
 this^

@loveNwar
said:  
" Not New York... "
i lol at this
#21 Posted by Tian (144 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have equal strength... Then the hulk should win... 

Would you want to fight a fly that was as strong as you?

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming that we are going with the Japanese Godzilla, it wins. In the most recent of the films that I saw it was stated that Godzilla is basically immortal. It took fights with three monster and a specially designed missile hitting it from the side to even make it possible for Godzilla to lose, and even then it's heart survived and continued pumping at the bottom of the sea.

American Godzilla loses horribly.

#23 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

what about mangaverse hulk?

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: No idea.
#25 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Assuming that we are going with the Japanese Godzilla, it wins. In the most recent of the films that I saw it was stated that Godzilla is basically immortal. It took fights with three monster and a specially designed missile hitting it from the side to even make it possible for Godzilla to lose, and even then it's heart survived and continued pumping at the bottom of the sea.  American Godzilla loses horribly. "
I would agree with that,also there have been so many Godzilla movies showing him at varying levels of power which means the outcome of the battle will be affected by which incarnation of Godzilla is used.
#26 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

I am only familiar with the movie versions of Godzilla so i'll go with the Hulk on this one.
#27 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how anyone could possibly make an informed opinion on this battle without knowing which version of Godzilla this is. There are versions of Godzilla that would make short work of Hulk, while at the same time there are a number that would get murdered.

Also, what's with this talk of Hulk having limitless strength? I thought we were over this, it's impossible to become infinitely angry.

#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume we're using comics Godzilla. And even then, there's a distinct difference between the adult and the child.

#29 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

king kong FTW! lol

#30 Posted by Tian (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Godzilla winning if Hulk jumps up on the top of Godzilla's head... There's nothing Godzilla can do to the Hulk if he's on top of his head, especially not with his short arms that can't reach the top of his head...Hulk jumps on top of Godzilla's head, and punches his eyes out, or digs a hole to his brains.

#31 Posted by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk all the way

#32 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk would get manhandled worse than this.... 

If you can rattle 616 Thor then your good... And guess what? This Godzilla is no where near the level of any Toho versions! ........ 

Hulk will be in the area around Gdzilla nd will either revert back to Banner because of a brutal pounding or just have alll the radiation asorbed by Big G! 

He also made Hercules say that Godzilla was the strongest creature he ever faced agianst and yet had a hard time knocking big down..... 

#33 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Fin Fang Foom coldn't do anything to the Hulk 
Can't see Godzilla doing any better
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

FIng Fan Foom is like a ant compared to Godzilla...

#35 Posted by slacker the hacker (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla 2000 vs Worldbreaker Hulk I Hope Big Godzilla but still this is tough
#36 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
"FIng Fan Foom is like a ant compared to Godzilla... "

I think Foom may be more powerful 
With his intellect and all 
Size isn't everything : )
#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"FIng Fan Foom is like a ant compared to Godzilla... "
I think Foom may be more powerful With his intellect and all Size isn't everything : ) "

Not at all. Not at all. Not at all. 

Vance Astro tried to claim that 2 yrs ago in Fing Fan foom vs Godzilla argument and gotta completetly ablitherated in that argument......Please look it up its hilarious as hell...... 

@slacker the hacker said:
"Godzilla 2000 vs Worldbreaker Hulk I Hope Big Godzilla but still this is tough "

Super (from the Suepr Nintendo Game Super Godzilla) , Meltdown, or Keiser version are like any one of the Toho Godzillas on Megaroids.... 

#38 Posted by ComicStooge (14110 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk
#39 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: 

Will check that out
#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk just like Hercules and Thor loses big time homes...

#41 Posted by jflash94 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins from wat ive heard 
#42 Posted by fallenangel5991 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win actually, despite the size difference.

#43 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wondered about this . lol

#44 Posted by jec (72 posts) - - Show Bio

in the marvel seriesgodzilla fights the champions and hercules throws godzilla onto his backside.  godzillas reaction is what just happened.  godzilla may not realize who or what the hulk is until hulk did some major damage to king.  i have been a hulk fan for almost 40 years but i think godzilla takes this one.  godzilla must weigh well over 100 tons.  no matter how mad hulk i don't think he has that kind of strength in him.
#45 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@jec said:
"in the marvel seriesgodzilla fights the champions and hercules throws godzilla onto his backside.  godzillas reaction is what just happened.  godzilla may not realize who or what the hulk is until hulk did some major damage to king.  i have been a hulk fan for almost 40 years but i think godzilla takes this one.  godzilla must weigh well over 100 tons.  no matter how mad hulk i don't think he has that kind of strength in him. "

He weighs 55,000 tons.
#46 Posted by Greendevil (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

If its world-breaker hulk, he wins no problem. One small step on zillas head and its over. The other hulks are in for a tough night!
#47 Edited by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk says HULK SMASH!! Godzilla say ..................... (SQUISH) Rawr
#48 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
SPITE 

GODZILLA STOMPS
#49 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel Godzilla took on shield, avengers, f4, and toho godzilla could easily beat marvel godzilla, marvel godzilla wins 

and godzilla is 330 feet, and stronger
#50 Posted by Lex Diamonds (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk