Who wins?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@neongamewave:

DOS Doomsday would probably be defeated by atomic breath. DD would die, however when he came back he'd be strong enough to beat Godzilla.

As it stands though GZ by death/incapacitation.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

I'm tempted to say DD, due to his speed advantage. However, Godzilla's attacks have a wide range, so he could get tagged.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Doomsday adapts mid battle and becomes stronger plus he could bfr him he fought Superman who would basically fly through Godzilla

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Laughingstock

@neongamewave: By standard Godzilla do you mean the one from all the old Japanese movies?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Which version is standard? FW? Marvel? Either era? Please tell me not American zilla

In most forms I would back Godzilla wining the frist round then DD comes back again with adaptations FTW

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@laughingstock said:

@neongamewave: By standard Godzilla do you mean the one from all the old Japanese movies?

@cjdavis103 said:

@neongamewave: Which version is standard? FW? Marvel? Either era? Please tell me not American zilla

In most forms I would back Godzilla wining the frist round then DD comes back again with adaptations FTW

The standard Godzilla would be from the classic movies but he does retain his form of upgrades as well and other sources can be used if applicably canon.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD speed blitzes, although im not entirely well informed on godzilla.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Doomsday can defeat Godzilla... it would be an interesting battle though.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Godzilla in the picture?! He wins lol jk jk

I back the apparent consensus that Atomic Breath takes round 1, the round 2 DD stomps via endurance and nonstop assault. Not many people can beat Godzilla to death, but even if he's not technically dead I could see DD covered in blood just stomping and hooking off on a massive chunky lake of gore that is unable to defend itself anymore

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla beats DD via atomic breath.

The second round when Doomsday comes back alive, He beats Godzilla after a long fight. Maybe Godzilla will like get too tired and die of the lack of sleep because the fly is making way too much noise.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

How would Doomsday kill Godzilla?? It would be like a Gerbil, albeit, a really vicious Gerbil, trying to kill a full grown human.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thelocust619

@emequious_swerve: DD has roughly Superman's strength, dude. That would fck a lot of things up....n after a few punches, the skin breaks. A few more, he's pounding an open wound. GZ struggles, maybe smacks him away n blasts him, but he's immune. He goes back to it. Soon GZ is covered in wounds, at the speeds DD is moving, being he could keep up with the man of steel, he's causing more and more damage faster than GZ can regen. Once GZ is unconscious, its done. DD will keep pounding away, being able to detect that he's not dead. After hours and hours pass, he's pummeling a massive soggy mountain of lump. A few more hours it doesn't even resemble a living creature anymore. A few more hours n its scattered mounds of mush in a sauce of wet, thick swampy gore. A few hours more and it is literally an unimaginably large wet spot on the ground that is getting burried as DD pummels it even further into the dirt.

That's how

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

@emequious_swerve: DD has roughly Superman's strength, dude. That would fck a lot of things up....n after a few punches, the skin breaks. A few more, he's pounding an open wound. GZ struggles, maybe smacks him away n blasts him, but he's immune. He goes back to it. Soon GZ is covered in wounds, at the speeds DD is moving, being he could keep up with the man of steel, he's causing more and more damage faster than GZ can regen. Once GZ is unconscious, its done. DD will keep pounding away, being able to detect that he's not dead. After hours and hours pass, he's pummeling a massive soggy mountain of lump. A few more hours it doesn't even resemble a living creature anymore. A few more hours n its scattered mounds of mush in a sauce of wet, thick swampy gore. A few hours more and it is literally an unimaginably large wet spot on the ground that is getting burried as DD pummels it even further into the dirt.

That's how

Godzilla is pretty invulnerable, also, I don't think Godzilla will just sit there and let Doomsday wallop him, unless its Doomsday vs a comatose Godzilla, which, I don't think it is.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

That's how

Godzilla is pretty invulnerable, also, I don't think Godzilla will just sit there and let Doomsday wallop him, unless its Doomsday vs a comatose Godzilla, which, I don't think it is.

if DD is really in Supes speed-league Godzilla could move all he wants, he wont land a single hit

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: he's nowhere near invulnerable, he takes damage all the time lol it just takes ALOT, but unfortunately Doomsday can deal ALOT.

I love GZ unconditionally, but he is too large to just "dodge" Doomsday. He's gonna jump at him and latch on like a tick, even if he gets swatted away he'll be unfazed and just do it again, n make a frightening amount of progress. He'll never stop. He'll just keep swinging and ripping and tearing...to even suggest GZ can avoid him is a joke. Persistence overcomes resistance.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thelocust619

@emequious_swerve: but as I said, in an initial encounter Atomic Breath/Nuclear Pulse ftw

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

if DD is really in Supes speed-league Godzilla could move all he wants, he wont land a single hit

Woah, when the heck did Doomsday develop Superman level speed?? Godzilla wouldn't be bothered by this anyways, he can release a shockwave if he feels to crowded which seems to be stronger than his actual atomic blast

Avatar image for terminator_fan_the_one_and_onl
TERMINATOR_FAN_THE_ONE_AND_ONLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My moneys on Godzilla. Hes beaten worse before.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Woah, when the heck did Doomsday develop Superman level speed?? Godzilla wouldn't be bothered by this anyways, he can release a shockwave if he feels to crowded which seems to be stronger than his actual atomic blast

i guess if he is a real threat to superman he has to have some sort of "super"speed and what is the fastest thing Godzilla hit with his Atomic Breath? a gigantic monster maybe flying at low mach speeds

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Laughingstock

@neongamewave: Oh so it is the Japanese version, ok.

In this case I could see it going either way, the movies always went in and out with things. In one movie he may have been able to dig tunnels, next movie he can fly instead and it's really confusing on what is really canon. But what I know is Canon for sure and that's his upgraded nuclear breath, there is two forms if his upgraded version. One is red and has more of a destructive power, another is gold and has a more forceful power. So either way the beam is still gonna be hard to dodge, Godzilla once pushed King Ghidora to the end of the Milky Way using the golden beam, and Ghidora is much bigger than Doomsday. Considering Doomsday could possibly flip him, it's still gonna be hard to win if Godzilla stomps down on him, with a full force stomp he will probably have both hands up to stop the stomp, leaving him open to be tail whipped. Those fins on Godzilla's tails have really cut through almost anything thrown at it, toss it against a Doomsday and that's could possibly be a killing blow if he isn't ready. But if all else fails, I guess Godzilla could try blowing up the planet, it's gonna be very difficult but with enough atomic breath he could probably do this. But if he doesn't get the chance he could try to eat Doomsday, think about it. Godzilla snatches him up in his mouth, he might lose a fang or two but he'll eventually chew him up enough, then while he is swallowing him down, atomic breath to cook the food.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Oh so it is the Japanese version, ok.

In this case I could see it going either way, the movies always went in and out with things. In one movie he may have been able to dig tunnels, next movie he can fly instead and it's really confusing on what is really canon. But what I know is Canon for sure and that's his upgraded nuclear breath, there is two forms if his upgraded version. One is red and has more of a destructive power, another is gold and has a more forceful power. So either way the beam is still gonna be hard to dodge, Godzilla once pushed King Ghidora to the end of the Milky Way using the golden beam, and Ghidora is much bigger than Doomsday. Considering Doomsdaycould possibly flip him, it's still gonna be hard to win if Godzilla stomps down on him, with a full force stomp he will probably have both hands up to stop the stomp, leaving him open to be tail whipped. Those fins on Godzilla's tails have really cut through almost anything thrown at it, toss it against a Doomsday and that's could possibly be a killing blow if he isn't ready. But if all else fails, I guess Godzilla could try blowing up the planet, it's gonna be very difficult but with enough atomic breath he could probably do this. But if he doesn't get the chance he could try to eat Doomsday, think about it. Godzilla snatches him up in his mouth, he might lose a dang or two but he'll eventually chew him up enough, then while he is swallowing him down, atomic breath to cook the food.

Awesome points and breakdown!

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday would win this rather easily.

DoS Doomsday would stand a fair chance.

All others, Godzilla would probably take.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@neongamewave: what's this from? GZ never shot golden beams in the movies, nor pushed KG across the universe...and fins? Like...his spike ridge? Never came into play in movies either...at least the bit on his tail, he used the ones on his back before....is this the comic?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

In Death of Superman, it is stated by Booster Gold that he's as fast(er) as the Flash, so even faster than Superman.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday would pierce it.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwwprod

Doomsday.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ratava

@retconcrisis said:

@emequious_swerve said:

@ratava said:

In Death of Superman, it is stated by Booster Gold that he's as fast(er) as the Flash, so even faster than Superman.

then i guess it would be impossible for Godzilla to hit DD in the first place, so godzillas only chance is his short range aoe-pulse but i dont know how strong or fast that attack is

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

I think it would be powerful enough to give Godzilla some distance, allowing him to use his atomic breath.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Stalemate, the on;y way i see Godzilla winning is if he COMPLETELY obliterates DD, which in that case he needs to use that meltdown atomic breath he used on Destroyah, but in the same case he dies in the process, so I say stalemate. :)

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol :)

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one, I have loved Godzilla since I was a child but Doomsday is a beast and like people said he has been said to move as fast as the flash, and can hit hard enough to actually hurt superman. I really don't know who would win this one.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

lol, doomsday stomps

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot:

Have you ever fought a vicious gerbil?! You don't know man... You don't know...

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DD takes it but come on. read the OP: one round, DOS, again, DOS Doomsday

no adapting, guys... sheesh

Avatar image for freddys-coming-for-you
Freddys-coming-for-you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla vapes with atomic breath.