User Lists: 0

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Phylos

This is a very interesting battle, which means I really like it lol. I know enough about Godzilla but barely anything about Attuma. Would you care to mention some feats for him?

fanb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fanb0y

Godzilla

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phylos:

Powers & Abilities

Like all Atlanteans, Attuma is able to swim at great speeds and breathe underwater. He has greater strength than most Atlanteans. He can lift about 40 tons while on land and more underwater. In battle, Attuma usually wields a forked sword.

As Nerkkod, Attuma is able to control the very waters of the oceans with his hammer and is almost impervious to any type of attack. His hammer can also fire mystical lightning that can travel underwater.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@phylos said:

This is a very interesting battle, which means I really like it lol. I know enough about Godzilla but barely anything about Attuma. Would you care to mention some feats for him?

According to wikipedia Attuma is just another Atlantean enemy of Aqua-men. This owuld be a stomp in Godzilla favor in my opinion. The dude can easily survive black holes and being atacked at atomic level.

Attuma is a fictional character, a supervillain in the Marvel Comicsuniverse. He is an Atlantean nomadic warlord who is an enemy of Namor the Sub-Mariner, and is the father of the superhero Andromeda. He believes he is the prophesied conqueror of the Atlantean Empire.

Attuma possesses various superhuman abilities common to the Atlanteans. However, his strength, stamina, resistance to physical injury, and swimming speed are much higher than the majority of his race. Like most Atlanteans, Attuma could not survive out of water for more than 10 minutes without the aid of mechanical devices or certain chemicals for the most part of his life. His stamina, agility, and reflexes also were reduced when out of the water. Like all Atlanteans his specially developed vision allows him to see clearly in the murky depths of the ocean.

After certain genetic and surgical enhancements following his resurrection at the hands of Victor von Doom his strength has been fortified to be on par with the strength of Namor as well as granting him the ability of self-propelled flight and living on land unaided.

Attuma is a skilled Atlantean warrior, trained in the use of many different weapons. He is an expert hand-to-hand combatant, especially underwater, and has achieved mastery in the use of most Atlantean weapons. He usually prefers his three-pronged iron sword, but he has access to highly advanced weaponry.