User Lists: 11

godzilla

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Couldn't Aquaman throw his Trident right through Godzilla's stomach?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By thelocust619

@leonkarlen123: Godzilla's durability is higher than country level lol it wouldn't be so easy. Nor practical, given how small the trident is and how good his regen is..stomach isn't a kill shot. In fact....I don't think anything AM has is large enough to be a killshot. Unless he outright climbs inside him and has a dance party, he's not doing anything important.

I can't really see a man with a cutting/stabbing tool doing this. Godzilla doesn't have fracture points like the ground does, he won't just shatter and sink into Atlantis lol. And again....he walked away from a pseudo black hole as it ate his enemies around him. He. WALKED. Away.

Orbital drop just makes AM a sitting duck, Godzilla tags hypersonic planes as a standard, and their aerial maneuverability is waaaay higher. Also, Terminal velocity is like 120mph.That isn't very fast, nor is it adding much power to an opject that dwarfs those forces on its own (the trident). Aside from positioning, I don't really see the point in using such a move, especially if it opens him to a juggle.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDW Godzilla is island to Country Level via feats like survive a multi-mountain buster explosion even to level a 1 km mountain you need a force of nearly 6.4496 Gigatons of force and Godzilla took a explosion that destroy over 20 mountains lol and he was Ok

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDW wins, not even a fair fight.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say this one's a draw, I neither think Aquaman could truly defeat Godzilla by himself (harm and even deter him sure but not defeat) and I don't believe Godzilla could take out a target as small and quick as Aquaman (well he could but I don't think he'll hit often enough to do so). Ultimately I think this fight would just go until one of them got bored and left, I don't see their being a death in this battle as each combatant is able to withstand attacks from each other or avoid them altogether, and each heals rapidly, hell I don't even see this fight leaving the water since that's where it starts and they're both at home there. I'd say if either of them were to be able to kill the other one it's going to be due to the other one making a mistake, in which case I'd say it's 50/50 on winner, or quitter as I see it more likely panning out.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla still wins, in fact it's a stomp.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has no chance.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Tail whip?

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the Supreme Kiju

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee: I forgot that ...but is because there are over 8 IDW Godzillas!! I was talking about the Godzilla from the main Universe, in fact this is other IDW Godzilla from a Mini-Series (Godzilla in Hell) but It serves equally as the info said IDW Godzilla we can use all IDW Versions.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla casually

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Good fight

Probably Godzilla but it's a tough call

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money goes to comics godzilla, that thing tanked a black hole and resisted a very powerful TP.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: I always thought they where all connected in a main universe.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ashrym said:

I didn't see Godzilla actually tank a black hole in his feats. Just miniature black hole technology that had no effect on the environment around him. Can someone post a scan, please?

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee said:
No Caption Provided

@gojira2512: This is not even fair

Aquaman could survive this by teleporting away and then teleporting back. Does Godzilla not incapacitate himself when he's free floating in space? I would still lean toward Godzilla but in this particular case of blowing up the planet I would think Aquaman just leaves Godzilla in space and lives on a new planet to which he teleported.

That's retreating. Also how would he know the blast radius would destroy the planet? Why would he do something as drastic as leaving the planet if he doesn't know how powerful that blast is?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym: Godzilla's G-cells survived a black hole and they made Space Godzilla which he beat.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: self BFR is considered a loss by forums rules, also by anyone rules. Running away means you could not beat your opponent. Also that happen in one panel, there no indication that it took more than a couple to blow up the planet. Stop trying to make Aquaman win, he out of his league.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:

@ashrym: Godzilla's G-cells survived a black hole and they made Space Godzilla which he beat.

I'm not sure that's the same as surviving a black hole. So to be clear, Godzilla's cells, but not Godzilla, survived the black hole and somehow Space Godzilla (who is a different entity) survived and escaped the black hole? Sounds PIS. ;-)

How that pis? LOL. That just what the author intended. Stop looking for excuses. G is not even the only one to have survived black holes or escape them in fiction. Comics are not RL.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:

I'm not sure that's the same as surviving a black hole. So to be clear, Godzilla's cells, but not Godzilla, survived the black hole and somehow Space Godzilla (who is a different entity) survived and escaped the black hole? Sounds PIS. ;-)

I think AM tanking a continent busting attack is PIS, but I dont argue that.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@ashrym: BFR is BFR. You remove yourself form the Battlefield, for whatever reason, you lose. Doing it intentionally because you are too weak to win is worse.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:

@ashrym: self BFR is considered a loss by forums rules, also by anyone rules. Running away means you could not beat your opponent. Also that happen in one panel, there no indication that it took more than a couple to blow up the planet. Stop trying to make Aquaman win, he out of his league.

Self BFR is a loss, but what defines BFR also carries context and was clarified in the CaV's. A momentary respite for tactical reasons with the intent to continue the battle was not a self-BFR. Quit trying to rule's lawyer a win by ignoring abilities.

So what Aquaman going to do , go back and fight G in space? He can't even survive in space. That not momentary respite for tactical reasons, that I leaving because I can't beat my opponent. It's consider a momentary respite for tactical reasons, if you can come back to the battlefield to continue the fight, but Aquaman can't. Learn the difference.

Your glorified Coast guard gets his behind handed to him.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

I didn't see Godzilla actually tank a black hole in his feats. Just miniature black hole technology that had no effect on the environment around him. Can someone post a scan, please?

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee said:
No Caption Provided

@gojira2512: This is not even fair

Aquaman could survive this by teleporting away and then teleporting back. Does Godzilla not incapacitate himself when he's free floating in space? I would still lean toward Godzilla but in this particular case of blowing up the planet I would think Aquaman just leaves Godzilla in space and lives on a new planet to which he teleported.

GZ is a planet buster? 0-0

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: to be fair it remains to be seen if that IDW G, so many version it hard to know which is which.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym: That not how it works , he can't survive in space till he proves that he can. Pre 52 and Nu 52 characters are not the same. The fact that you are bringing this up NOW.....

Instead of snarky comments like "learn the difference" it might be better to just discuss the abilities.

Then bring up actual arguments, stop making fail attempts at grasping for straws. Like saying Nu 52 aquaman can survive in space because his pre 52 version could when they are totally two different version of the character.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym: You don't have a valid argument , pre 52 feats/abilities don't apply to nu 52 characters unless DC says so, like in the case of green lanterns and batman. So unless you work for DC, which I know you don't ,pre 52 aquaman feats/abilities don't apply to his Nu 52 version. Deal with it. Stop being a fanboy and argue with logic.

Nu 52 Aquaman can't survive in space until he shows the ability to do, which does not matter since he dies before G even get a chance to blow it up.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: Godzilla tank a Black Hole as stated in the IDW comics and the GZ vs Megagarius movie.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:

@ashrym: You don't have a valid argument , pre 52 feats/abilities don't apply to nu 52 characters unless DC says so, like in the case of green lanterns and batman. So unless you work for DC, which I know you don't ,pre 52 aquaman feats/abilities don't apply to his Nu 52 version. Deal with it. Stop being a fanboy and argue with logic.

Nu 52 Aquaman can't survive in space until he shows the ability to do, which does not matter since he dies before G even get a chance to blow it up.

He's shown the abilities to deal with the conditions of space (durability, resistance to extreme temperatures and radiation, strength to match others who hold their breath long periods of time), just not in that environment. I listed them already and you are ignoring those. You also haven't demonstrated how he dies, for that matter. I see who's having trouble dealing with the discussion and being a fanboy.

I don't think anyone of Aquaman's physicals has been hurt by the ravages of space in the new 52 so you could look for images to the contrary there too if you like.

More reaching for straws, here let make it simple, show me Nu 52 Aquaman surviving in space. Show me a feat of him doing so. I don't want calculations from a obvious fanboy.

Show a feat of him doing so or you just spewing nonsesne.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@sirfizwhiz said:

@ashrym: Godzilla tank a Black Hole as stated in the IDW comics and the GZ vs Megagarius movie.

That's a micro black hole in the first image and in the second set of images it's still a micro black hole. A real black hole would have destroyed the planet while the one shown did little damage to the surrounding environment.

A micro Black hole can still destroy the earth IF it last long enough. Anyway his cells survived a black hole in space, if his cell, the thing that he made up of survived I am sure he can.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:
@ashrym said:
@jestersmiles said:

He's shown the abilities to deal with the conditions of space (durability, resistance to extreme temperatures and radiation, strength to match others who hold their breath long periods of time), just not in that environment. I listed them already and you are ignoring those. You also haven't demonstrated how he dies, for that matter. I see who's having trouble dealing with the discussion and being a fanboy.

I don't think anyone of Aquaman's physicals has been hurt by the ravages of space in the new 52 so you could look for images to the contrary there too if you like.

More reaching for straws, here let make it simple, show me Nu 52 Aquaman surviving in space. Show me a feat of him doing so. I don't want calculations from a obvious fanboy.

Show me space hurting someone of Aquaman's level. Space doesn't have the feats to back up your claims. ;-)

No straws on my side whatsoever. It is simple. Aquaman has the necessary traits and had the ability historically. You want to apply assumption of space on a person while denying the traits or past reference, which is a double standard in itself. Aquaman has the physicals and resistances / immunities to survive. There's not enough pressure change to do more damage than blows he's taken or energy to do more damage than he's taken.

Space didn't even kill Mr Terrific and he's no where near Aquaman's level.

The burden of proof lies on you not me, YOU made the claim that nu 52 Aquaman can survive in space, I ask for proof and I am still waiting. Don't make a claim and then ask someone else to prove it for you. Learn to debate.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...