No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

They start 100 feet apart

Heisei does not have access to Burning mode

Victory is by Death

Winner runs Millennium gauntlet

5 days between matches

During the gaunltet Heisei does have access to Burning mode but not at the start of each fight

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Round 4

No Caption Provided

Round 5

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Heisei was probaly the best in showings.

Showa was fun and all but did not have the power or devastating attacks and durability feats of Heisei. Millenium is a joke however. Simply because all the GZ in Millenium are like different Versions all together unlike Heisei and Showa eras.

This Battle comes down always between Burning Godzilla and Final Wars Godzilla.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By terry2012

Heisei wins against Showa.

He stop at Finale Wars godzilla.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4  Edited By WarlordEternal

@CadenceV2 said:

Heisei was probaly the best in showings.

Showa was fun and all but did not have the power or devastating attacks and durability feats of Heisei. Millenium is a joke however. Simply because all the GZ in Millenium are like different Versions all together unlike Heisei and Showa eras.

This Battle comes down always between Burning Godzilla and Final Wars Godzilla.

I think Showa had a few ridiculous feats like using his atomic breath to fly and becoming a living magnet.

oh and then there's this

No Caption Provided

Also GMK Godzilla had a real devastating atomic ray.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@WarlordEternal: True Showa had Sillier neat feats for Plot device. Heisei however design Godzilla to be bigger, stronger, and more powerful. The guy tanked Black Holes like nothing.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@WarlordEternal: Or was it Millenium GZ that tank a Black Holes? I think I mixed those 2 up all the time.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beautifulrevery

Heisei Doesn't make it past round 2(without Burning, with Burning he stops at Final Wars). While Heisei was extremely powerful early millenium Godzilla really showed off his durability and ridiculous Healing Factor. In my opinion Round 3 should be round 1. That Godzilla wasn't on the others' level.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WarlordEternal

@CadenceV2 said:

@WarlordEternal: True Showa had Sillier neat feats for Plot device. Heisei however design Godzilla to be bigger, stronger, and more powerful.

True.

@CadenceV2 said:

The guy tanked Black Holes like nothing.

That was the Godzilla in Round 2 of the gauntlet.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

In my opinion Round 3 should be round 1. That Godzilla wasn't on the others' level.

You mean the Godzilla that tanked everything that everybody threw at him; showing no signs of damage but was finally defeated by his own power?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

In my opinion Round 3 should be round 1. That Godzilla wasn't on the others' level.

You mean the Godzilla that tanked everything that everybody threw at him; showing no signs of damage but was finally defeated by his own power?

Isn't that Godzilla the one from Godzilla vs Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon where he was "composed of spirits" or some such other garbage? If so Mothra, Ghidorah and Baragon were all garbage in that movie because they weren't "mature". When Ghidorah got fully powered he wiped the floor with that Godzilla.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

Isn't that Godzilla the one from Godzilla vs Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon where he was "composed of spirits" or some such other garbage?

Yeah I know I thought it was a pretty weird concept to.

If so Mothra, Ghidorah and Baragon were all garbage in that movie because they weren't "mature".

King Ghidorah was the only one that wasn't mature.

When Ghidorah got fully powered he wiped the floor with that Godzilla.

First round: Godzilla whooped his a**.

Second round: Ghidorah started to lay the smack down on him but wasn't really damaging him and then when the tried to shoot a D3 (I think it was called) into Godzilla's wound he pulls Ghidorah in the way an then proceeds to one shot him with his atomic breath.

Third and final round: Ghidorah is at full power and unloads his electrical beams on Godzilla whom absorbs all of it and that combined with his own atomic ray; One shots Ghidorah.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Isn't that Godzilla the one from Godzilla vs Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon where he was "composed of spirits" or some such other garbage?

Yeah I know I thought it was a pretty weird concept to.

If so Mothra, Ghidorah and Baragon were all garbage in that movie because they weren't "mature".

King Ghidorah was the only one that wasn't mature.

When Ghidorah got fully powered he wiped the floor with that Godzilla.

First round: Godzilla whooped his a**.

Second round: Ghidorah started to lay the smack down on him but wasn't really damaging him and then when the tried to shoot a D3 (I think it was called) into Godzilla's wound he pulls Ghidorah in the way an then proceeds to one shot him with his atomic breath.

Third and final round: Ghidorah is at full power and unloads his electrical beams on Godzilla whom absorbs all of it and that combined with his own atomic ray; One shots Ghidorah.

Baragon wasn't at full power either. He was smaller and weaker than his previous counterpart in I can't remember which era. Mothra as always matured the fastest. Ghidorah had a decent showing against a supposedly super powerful Godzilla before he was fully mature. That Godzilla basically wiped the floor with Mothra(who outside of her own series isn't powerful really) a weakened baragon and a weaker Ghidora and was finally defeated by a missile if I remember correctly. I'll admit I was wrong about King Ghidora beating him though. It's been awhile since I watched the move(I didn't like it too too much compared to the other films of that era)

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By jwalser3

I don't understand

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 :

Showa Godzilla gains random powers at the plot demands and laughs at physics. Case in point, the tail slide kick.

Like much of the silver age, he made no god damn sense and we love him for it.

He wins by spontaneously developing "Anti-90s" powers.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

Baragon wasn't at full power either. He was smaller and weaker than his previous counterpart in I can't remember which era.

He was at full it was never implied that he wasn't but you are right that his Showa counterpart had better showings.

Mothra as always matured the fastest. Ghidorah had a decent showing against a supposedly super powerful Godzilla before he was fully mature. That Godzilla basically wiped the floor with Mothra(who outside of her own series isn't powerful really) a weakened baragon and a weaker Ghidora and was finally defeated by a missile if I remember correctly. I'll admit I was wrong about King Ghidora beating him though. It's been awhile since I watched the move(I didn't like it too too much compared to the other films of that era)

To be perfectly honest The only things I truly liked about the movie was the monster designs, the atomic heat ray, and the special effects. Baragon is one of my all time favorite monsters and they under-sold him in this movie. That pissed me off. and why was Ghidorah so small?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Baragon wasn't at full power either. He was smaller and weaker than his previous counterpart in I can't remember which era.

He was at full it was never implied that he wasn't but you are right that his Showa counterpart had better showings.

Mothra as always matured the fastest. Ghidorah had a decent showing against a supposedly super powerful Godzilla before he was fully mature. That Godzilla basically wiped the floor with Mothra(who outside of her own series isn't powerful really) a weakened baragon and a weaker Ghidora and was finally defeated by a missile if I remember correctly. I'll admit I was wrong about King Ghidora beating him though. It's been awhile since I watched the move(I didn't like it too too much compared to the other films of that era)

To be perfectly honest The only things I truly liked about the movie was the monster designs, the atomic heat ray, and the special effects. Baragon is one of my all time favorite monsters and they under-sold him in this movie. That pissed me off. and why was Ghidorah so small?

Yea Baragon didn't even have his heat ray in the movie.

Also Ghidora was so small because he wasn't the "3000 year old dragon" until he got to be at full power. He was weakened throughout the entire movie until that point. The only thing I liked was the atomic ray and Godzilla's design to be honest. They made both look menacing and powerful

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

Also Ghidora was so small because he wasn't the "3000 year old dragon" until he got to be at full power. He was weakened throughout the entire movie until that point. The only thing I liked was the atomic ray and Godzilla's design to be honest. They made both look menacing and powerful

True dat.

When comparing the GMK version to previous Godzilla's he hasn't really shown a healing factor but has shown some pretty d*mn good damage resistance. Godzilla 2000 showed off his healing factor when the military shot him with a powerful armor piercing missile and he healed with in a mater of seconds, that was awesome. GMK Godzilla was completely incapable of being damaged by man made weaponry and the monsters didn't fair much better.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

True dat.

When comparing the GMK version to previous Godzilla's he hasn't really shown a healing factor but has shown some pretty d*mn good damage resistance. Godzilla 2000 showed off his healing factor when the military shot him with a powerful armor piercing missile and he healed with in a mater of seconds, that was awesome. GMK Godzilla was completely incapable of being damaged by man made weaponry and the monsters didn't fair much better.

He had one showing of durability that really impressed me and that was at the end when his heart was still alive but other than that only his attacks seemed too much stronger(but I attribute that to the weak monsters he was facing) than previous versions before the Millenium era. Most man made weaponry has never hurt Godzilla in the first place but I believe that armor piercing missile was made specifically to take on Godzilla(I think they stated his skin was as hard or almost as hard as diamond in Godzilla 2000) but it's been awhile since I've seen it.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

He had one showing of durability that really impressed me and that was at the end when his heart was still alive but other than that only his attacks seemed too much stronger(but I attribute that to the weak monsters he was facing) than previous versions before the Millenium era. Most man made weaponry has never hurt Godzilla in the first place but I believe that armor piercing missile was made specifically to take on Godzilla(I think they stated his skin was as hard or almost as hard as diamond in Godzilla 2000) but it's been awhile since I've seen it.

It's been a while since I watched these as well but one of the weapons they used on Godzilla in GMK was an experimental highly powerful drill. When they used it on Godzilla it utterly failed to penetrate his skin and blew up. IMO I think G2000 has a far better healing factor but GMK has better Damage resistance.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

It's been a while since I watched these as well but one of the weapons they used on Godzilla in GMK was an experimental highly powerful drill. When they used it on Godzilla it utterly failed to penetrate his skin and blew up. IMO I think G2000 has a far better healing factor but GMK has better Damage resistance.

I went back and looked at info for both of them(I'm not gonna spend 4 hours on the movies lol) and I can agree that GMK had better damage resistance of the two but I wouldn't say by much. I personally don't even consider GMK Godzilla canon to the universe. It was a horrible story in my opinion haha

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

I went back and looked at info for both of them(I'm not gonna spend 4 hours on the movies lol) and I can agree that GMK had better damage resistance of the two but I wouldn't say by much.

Agreed

I personally don't even consider GMK Godzilla canon to the universe. It was a horrible story in my opinion haha

I still consider it canon as I liked it more than Final Wars.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

I went back and looked at info for both of them(I'm not gonna spend 4 hours on the movies lol) and I can agree that GMK had better damage resistance of the two but I wouldn't say by much.

Agreed

I personally don't even consider GMK Godzilla canon to the universe. It was a horrible story in my opinion haha

I still consider it canon as I liked it more than Final Wars.

Really? Final Wars was cheese at it's finest but I quite enjoyed it. Basically for the most powerful form of Godzilla tearing through his entire gallery of monsters and the American one in a single movie. That was really enjoyable for me

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

Really? Final Wars was cheese at it's finest but I quite enjoyed it. Basically for the most powerful form of Godzilla tearing through his entire gallery of monsters

For me it had its moments but all in all I didn't quite like it. The fact that the fights were so short upset me. I wanted to see monsters rumble but what we got was a utter beat down. When the villains cant challenge the hero it makes for a horrible story and completely negates everything about what makes them a villain. think of it like this: when Spiderman first started fighting His villains he had a really hard time fighting them, like the Shocker for instance. When they formed the Sinister Six it was a big f*cking deal and Spiderman was in big trouble but now he beats them down pretty easily and that right there shows that not only can they not take him as a team but they will never be able to challenge him one-on one. That is why I didn't like it.

and the American one in a single movie. That was really enjoyable for me

This I really did enjoy however! It was great!

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal: I mean this was Godzilla's 50th anniversary. The only 2 that gave him trouble were the big 2 of the movie. Gigan and Monster X. I felt it was appropriate. It's not like he plowed through Destroyah or some such other nonsense.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

@WarlordEternal: I mean this was Godzilla's 50th anniversary. The only 2 that gave him trouble were the big 2 of the movie. Gigan and Monster X. I felt it was appropriate. It's not like he plowed through Destroyah or some such other nonsense.

He blew Gigan's d*mn head off at the start of their first fight. Not to mention Gigan was his first opponent in the movie and Monster X only manged to truly challenge him when he turned into Ghidorah. I don't mean to sound mean, its just I was very disappointed with this movie.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

He blew Gigan's d*mn head off at the start of their first fight. Not to mention Gigan was his first opponent in the movie and Monster X only manged to truly challenge him when he turned into Ghidorah. I don't mean to sound mean, its just I was very disappointed with this movie.

Weren't there 2 Gigans? Yes Gigan got murked at the start but he put up a better fight later. And Monster X/Ghidorah did do much better after transformation. Almost winning

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

Weren't there 2 Gigans? Yes Gigan got murked at the start but he put up a better fight later.

The fight that your talking about is when him and Monster X teamed up to fight Godzilla which brings me back to what I said about villain team-ups.

And Monster X/Ghidorah did do much better after transformation. Almost winning

This is exactly what I'm talking about with villains posing a threat. When the hero becomes the under-dog of the fight but unfortunately we only got it at the end of the movie and and it was kind of short.

When a villain beats the hell out of the heroes that really shows just how much of a problem they are. Lets take a look back at the first Godzilla movie when he was a true villain. There was literally nothing the military could do to him. Absolutely nothing was hurting him or slowing him down. They had to resort to a new outlandish weapon to destroy him. Now lets skip ahead to GMK ( I know you don't like it and I definitely have problems with it too). Godzilla was the villain of the story and as usual the militarily couldn't stop him but this time they had help from other monsters. So surely they can beat him back right?

WRONG!

Godzilla was plowing through their ranks like a massive wind blowing away a pile of leaves. The monsters couldn't do anything to him and neither could the military. This my friend is what really drives the helplessness point home. Imagine if you were fighting someone and you have no idea what you're doing to this guy. Nothing that you or your allies are doing are slowing him down or even visibly hurting him. Your allies get beaten to death right in front of you and you might as well just be poking him in the a** with a pin until he turns around and decks you. That right there really make the audience pray for the hero and hope that they can get up to keep fighting despite all odds.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Weren't there 2 Gigans? Yes Gigan got murked at the start but he put up a better fight later.

The fight that your talking about is when him and Monster X teamed up to fight Godzilla which brings me back to what I said about villain team-ups.

And Monster X/Ghidorah did do much better after transformation. Almost winning

This is exactly what I'm talking about with villains posing a threat. When the hero becomes the under-dog of the fight but unfortunately we only got it at the end of the movie and and it was kind of short.

When a villain beats the hell out of the heroes that really shows just how much of a problem they are. Lets take a look back at the first Godzilla movie when he was a true villain. There was literally nothing the military could do to him. Absolutely nothing was hurting him or slowing him down. They had to resort to a new outlandish weapon to destroy him. Now lets skip ahead to GMK ( I know you don't like it and I definitely have problems with it too). Godzilla was the villain of the story and as usual the militarily couldn't stop him but this time they had help from other monsters. So surely they can beat him back right?

WRONG!

Godzilla was plowing through their ranks like a massive wind blowing away a pile of leaves. The monsters couldn't do anything to him and neither could the military. This my friend is what really drives the helplessness point home. Imagine if you were fighting someone and you have no idea what you're doing to this guy. Nothing that you or your allies are doing are slowing him down or even visibly hurting him. Your allies get beaten to death right in front of you and you might as well just be poking him in the a** with a pin until he turns around and decks you. That right there really make the audience pray for the hero and hope that they can get up to keep fighting despite all odds.

I can agree with all that but considering it was supposed to be big G's final movie I think they just wanted him to dominate.

You shouldn't watch wrestling if you don't already. John Cena would piss you off to no end. Trust me. He's horrible. CENAWINSLOL

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

I can agree with all that but considering it was supposed to be big G's final movie I think they just wanted him to dominate.

Yeah I suppose your right. Just would have liked some longer fights.

You shouldn't watch wrestling if you don't already. John Cena would piss you off to no end. Trust me. He's horrible. CENAWINSLOL

I do watch wrestling and I know exactly what your talking about. Thats why I stick with the Attitude era. Stone Cold and The Rock represent!

Just wish they would turn Cena heel already.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beautifulrevery

@WarlordEternal said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Yeah I suppose your right. Just would have liked some longer fights.

I do watch wrestling and I know exactly what your talking about. Thats why I stick with the Attitude era. Stone Cold and The Rock represent!

Just wish they would turn Cena heel already.

If you get an opportunity you should check out /wooo/. It is the greatest wrestling community on the internet. A Cena heel turn would be great for business.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WarlordEternal

@beautifulrevery said:

If you get an opportunity you should check out /wooo/. It is the greatest wrestling community on the internet. A Cena heel turn would be great for business.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WarlordEternal

Bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Year Old, but after watching my Heisei videos, Heisei GZ wins and wins easy. Unlike Showa GZ who is 50 meters to Heisei 100 meters, but Heisei also has a way more power Heat Ray (and at time Spiral Beam) to Showas. Also Heisei has radiation absorbing ability to help decimate any of the Godzilla's in this tournament.

Heisei for the flawless victory.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its no secret Hessai > Showa, but the OP is a lil mixed up. Burning form isn't like an SSJ form, GZ needs to basically starve to the point of not being able to contain his power. He can't just go Burning in the middle of combat, especially when he's up against similarly radioactive monsters. That said, FW GZ throws him over the horizon

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#35  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Stops at FW Godzilla/Godzilla Jr.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36 frozen  Moderator

@cadencev2: It isn't even close, Heisei Godzilla fought the likes of Biollante and Space Godzilla.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@frozen said:

@cadencev2: It isn't even close, Heisei Godzilla fought the likes of Biollante and Space Godzilla.

For real.

Year Old, but after watching my Heisei videos, Heisei GZ wins and wins easy. Unlike Showa GZ who is 50 meters to Heisei 100 meters, but Heisei also has a way more power Heat Ray (and at time Spiral Beam) to Showas. Also Heisei has radiation absorbing ability to help decimate any of the Godzilla's in this tournament.

Heisei for the flawless victory.

That said, people also think Burning GZ is his best form, when he is more of a glass canon. He gains the super energy output, but his stats are the same, and his Regen is constantly taxed trying to repair the burning damage.

I never understood how Burning GZ got to be this super form of superiority.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Heisei Godzilla FTW!

As for the Gauntlet, he stops at Final wars Godzilla.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Godzilla26

Heisei Godzilla stomps Showa and clears the gauntlet