#1 Posted by GoldKing (409 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Scenario: All of the Godzilla/Japanese monsters (their most powerful versions) decide to team up against the massive multi-mile-wide ships which've come to destroy Earth and so they stop fighting among themselves and work together to defeat the alien threat!

Rules: All characters are in-character (except the monsters, which all work together). ID4 aliens do the exact same thing they did in the movie (come to earth, establish a ship over every major city, countdown to destruction 0.00). It's up to the largest assemblage of Godzilla monsters ever to come together at once to put an end to the alien invasion. But can they? Or will the ID4 Aliens blow them all to smithereens?

#2 Posted by Eisenfauste (8112 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliens win.

#3 Edited by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

King ghidora solos.

#4 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

king ghidorah destroys the alien mothership then orga solos the small ones.

#5 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1409 posts) - - Show Bio

A percentage of the Kaiju solo

#6 Posted by Eisenfauste (8112 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by GoldKing (409 posts) - - Show Bio
@kyrees said:

king ghidorah destroys the alien mothership then orga solos the small ones.

How? he's only like 140m tall. The smaller ships are like 15-20 miles across.

#8 Posted by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: none of the ID4 aliens have the firepower to take down keiser king ghidorah. keiser king ghidorah can blast his way thru the mothership considering their shields would eventually fail because it will get pounded with gravity beams that are stronger than final wars godzilla's nuke breath

size is of no concern with the breath attacks of a lot of these monsters

#9 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: I don't see how

None of the aliens weapons is gonna faze king ghidora.

And these weak aliens will get one shotted by the oxygen destroyer..

Hell king ghidora already wiped out an advanced civilization in venus millions of years ago.

#10 Posted by MasterBelmont (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Monsters win for free. King Ghidorah, Spacegodzilla, and Mechagodzilla 2 and 3 (Kiryu) could each probably solo the whole alien army.

#11 Posted by Eisenfauste (8112 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Their shields tank a nuclear strike, and there is no sign of it weakening, the only reason they didn't destroy the whole human race is because their shield tech succumbed to hacking.

Each time they fire its a nuclear firestorm that busts cities, at most I would say a stalemate between them, I doubt they could get through the shields on these things, much less the shields on the Mothership which is the size of a small moon.

#12 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: Their shields tank a nuclear strike, and there is no sign of it weakening, the only reason they didn't destroy the whole human race is because their shield tech succumbed to hacking.

Each time they fire its a nuclear firestorm that busts cities, at most I would say a stalemate between them, I doubt they could get through the shields on these things, much less the shields on the Mothership which is the size of a small moon.

King ghidora would eventually breach the shields.. king ghidora's oxygen destroyer is powerful than godzillas atomic breath.. not to mention space godzilla would one shot them...

#13 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7430 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Godzilla isn't here (since it just says Godzilla monsters) there are a number that can solo. Ghidorah, Destoroyah, Kiryu, Rodan, Space Godzilla...

It's not that they'll immediately decimate all the aliens, but over time the aliens will be wiped out. Nothing they have can put most of these monsters down.

#14 Posted by Funsiized (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing can put the Monsters down, They win via war of attrition.

#15 Posted by GoldKing (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: @chibi_cute: @granitesoldier:

See, this is exactly what I was thinking.

We never once see their shields weaken. It is only after a computer virus is uploaded and their shields go down that they are vulnerable. Without shields, it'd be a piece of cake for Godzilla and his monsters. But with the shields, I just don't see how they could breach them, since nothing was shown to affect them even in the slightest.

(Godzilla IS here)

For those who say certain monsters solo...... how exactly do they solo? Like, what would they do exactly?

I don't see how the Oxygen Destroyer would affect the shields since oxygen has nothing to do with their shields.

#16 Posted by MetalJimmor (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking:

We never once see their shields weaken. It is only after a computer virus is uploaded and their shields go down that they are vulnerable. Without shields, it'd be a piece of cake for Godzilla and his monsters. But with the shields, I just don't see how they could breach them, since nothing was shown to affect them even in the slightest.

All of the monster's energy attacks are massively superior to a nuke. Godzilla's atomic breath is the full power of a nuclear explosion condensed and channeled into a precise beam that can be sustained as a constant direct attack, where as a nuke takes that energy and distributes it over a wide area only for an instant. The ship's defenses have no feats to suggest they can stand up forever against an attack like that, and it isn't even Godzilla's strongest attack.

King Gidorah has an attack that's just as potent and can be fired from three points at once, can fly, and is a confirmed life wiper. King Gidorah is why Mars was reduced to a wasteland. Then there's nothing the aliens have that can really damage King Gidorah except maybe their building buster beam that has to be charged and aimed for several seconds. That's never going to hit someone flying at mach speeds, nor would it be enough to hurt King Gidorah enough to slow him down.

Destroyah and Space Godzilla are just as strong as King Gidorah and both have the capacity to fly. Mothra and Battra can definitely solo, Mothra in particular given she has so many random powers to pick from. All the Godzilla monsters working together would not only stop the invasion, but proceed to find their way to the alien's home planet and destroy all life on it.

#17 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: to assume the shield won't go down on attacks that are greater than a nuclear bomb's power is a no limits fallacy. king ghidorah, space godzilla, orga and godzilla have breath outputs that are greater than a nuclear bomb and its concentrated on one area per breath. a shield can only last so long on such concentrated energy output.

FYI, the image of godzilla monsters you are using in the OP are the matt frank reimagined versions. those versions are a lot stronger than the movie versions.

#18 Posted by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

We forget that bloodbath would be caused by Mecha-Godzilla, Gigan and Jet Jaguar. Jet Jaguar can change size!!!

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: Just because the name of the attack is oxygen destroyer the name of the attack has nothing to do with oxygen.

#20 Posted by ReviloIsFree (90 posts) - - Show Bio

*Jet Jaguar flies towards the mothership*

Jaguar: Fear me!

Aliens: Oh Shit! That robot pansy is after us. We're just gonna back away several light years when there's less weird shit.

#21 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: #19 Posted by Chibi_cute (2581 posts) - 53 minutes, 12 seconds ago - Show Bio

@goldking: Just because the name of the attack is oxygen destroyer the name of the attack has nothing to do with oxygen.

Except it does....but beam katana doesn't! :) however, while the aliens prob can't put GZ down, he's not getting past those shields without RSR at minimum. Space G could solo via energy absorption and his electric field, MG 2 as well, KG can manipulate gravity n the Grand version has the most OP shield in the series, and if Mothra can go armored then she solos as well.

#22 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

G snipes them from earth

#23 Posted by nimrods (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliens > Earth creatures.

#24 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@reviloisfree: nah bro, jaguar would be able to hold the mothership in a full nelson whilst godzilla dropkicks it and one-shots it in the process... ;P

#25 Edited by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: #19 Posted by Chibi_cute (2581 posts) - 53 minutes, 12 seconds ago - Show Bio

Except it does....but beam katana doesn't! :) however, while the aliens prob can't put GZ down, he's not getting past those shields without RSR at minimum. Space G could solo via energy absorption and his electric field, MG 2 as well, KG can manipulate gravity n the Grand version has the most OP shield in the series, and if Mothra can go armored then she solos as well.

I will even bet gigan's buzzsaw could phase through the shields..

#26 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: eh...its got feats cutting big G but ID shields are pretty much shown to be absolutely impervious without disabling the mother ship. While its a NLF to say they're unbreakable, they certainly have respectable resilience even for GZ's universe. I'm referring to the sub-motherships of course, the fighters coulnt even resist bumping a wall lol

#27 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the EDF a non-factor? If they have the tech to build several high tech godzilla-sized robots, surely they could hack into the forcefields easier than the people in ID. I was thinking, get kiryu/ mogura close to scan it while the aliens are busy with the PLETHORA of G-monsters, then the shield hacking ensues...

#28 Posted by nimrods (242 posts) - - Show Bio

The technology from ID4 aliens are probably millions of years more advanced than anything on Earth. They came from a galaxy far far way. Yet we haven't even left Earth. Aliens > Earth creatures, especially Japanese ones.

#29 Posted by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods said:

The technology from ID4 aliens are probably millions of years more advanced than anything on Earth. They came from a galaxy far far way. Yet we haven't even left Earth. Aliens > Earth creatures, especially Japanese ones.

it doesn't matter, earth in the godzilla universe gets regularly attacked by aliens yet godzilla whoops their asses. king ghidorah is also alien in nature and yet godzilla destroys him. it's bad logic to assume aliens > earth creatures in this scenario

#30 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: lolwut? The "japanese ones" are the strongest last time i checked...

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (8345 posts) - - Show Bio

Rainbow Mothra solos among many others..the aliens lack the necessary firepower to even phase most of them..much less put them down.

#32 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: just to make sure... you think the EDF can hack the shields? :P

#33 Edited by Juiceboks (8345 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: just to make sure... you think the EDF can hack the shields? :P

I don't see why not..like you said their tech is much more advanced than what the military in ID has.

#34 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods said:

Mllions of years more advanced and yet their defense system got hacked by using only an old laptop. what a pity.

#35 Edited by nimrods (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@nimrods said:

it doesn't matter, earth in the godzilla universe gets regularly attacked by aliens yet godzilla whoops their asses. king ghidorah is also alien in nature and yet godzilla destroys him. it's bad logic to assume aliens > earth creatures in this scenario

Yes but in a real life battle, the Aliens would destroy Earth and all it's creatures. We are mere bacterias compared to civilisations that are million years more advanced. Earth is a type 0 civlisation. Aliens that can reach us are at least Type II. Japan monsters can't even beat USA let alone super advance Aliens. They already lost WWII, those Japanese

#36 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: this is the movie version where that mere bacteria hacked into their system, found a weakness in their city sized ships and was generally outmaneuvered when their mothership was destroyed. we do not assume real life scenarios especially when there's building size monsters involved. to assume that is to think more than unnecessary things to this discussion

stop with the useless classifications, watch godzilla movies and remove your unnecessary hatred on the japs. you don't even know what you are babbling about. you are mixing reality with fantasy.

#37 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: lol and thats what the aliens called humans in the godzilla movies, then G soloed their entire fleet AND their monster...

#38 Posted by nimrods (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@nimrods: this is the movie version where that mere bacteria hacked into their system, found a weakness in their city sized ships and was generally outmaneuvered when their mothership was destroyed. we do not assume real life scenarios especially when there's building size monsters involved. to assume that is to think more than unnecessary things to this discussion

stop with the useless classifications, watch godzilla movies and remove your unnecessary hatred on the japs. you don't even know what you are babbling about. you are mixing reality with fantasy.

I don hate anyone. you jus getting defensive for nuttin'

#39 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, if normal humans can do it, then an organization of highly prepped, experienced military personal along with earth's giant monsters that can pack the force of several nukes just with a mouth-beam, can definitely do it...

#40 Edited by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: Yes but in a real life battle, the Aliens would destroy Earth and all it's creatures. We are mere bacterias compared to civilisations that are million years more advanced. Earth is a type 0 civlisation. Aliens that can reach us are at least Type II. Japan monsters can't even beat USA let alone super advance Aliens. They already lost WWII, those Japanese

...uh....yea, real Earth would be destroyed. What does that have to do with this match? This is Godzilla's world vs the aliens....and city busting isn't really that big a deal there lol Godzilla and co arnt regular organisms, they're atomic monsters, life wiping aliens, and gods. theyve smited about 5 or 6 alien invasions already, n that's lowballing it. Also, nothing USA can do would beat GZ (prior to this new movie), that's just completely baseless lmao

#41 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimrods: because a.) you're harping on them losing in ww2 60 years ago. b.) japanese monsters would stomp the hell out of US if they weren't busy busting up japan. c.) why you pulling those two instances here if you weren't hating ? contradiction much ?

debate within the parameters of the thread. don't add anything useless here.

#42 Edited by GoldKing (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: @kyrees: @metaljimmor:

Well, A single blast from a ship is enough to level a massive city. When's the last time Godzilla leveled all of Tokyo with a single burst of his breath.

I don't know how you can equate Godzilla's breath to be a non-stop constant nuclear explosion when the destruction caused by it doesn't indicate that. (Haven't seen all the films, but from what I have seen, he'll blast a building or another creature and tear it up, but the damage overall isn't even half that of what a nuclear explosion from a bomb would do)

If the Alien ship were to score a direct hit on any one of the monsters, I'd like to see the outcome of that!

I didn't know about the Matt Frank reimagined versions. I just saw a pic with a lot of monsters in it and used it. But what's the deal with the Matt Frank versions? Are they the most powerful versions of all the monsters?

Off Topic:

If all the Godzilla monsters were to fight in a massive battle royal, who'd be the last man standing? My money says Destoroyah!

#43 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: what does that city breaker laser got to do with the breath output of godzilla and company ?

godzilla was born from a nuclear blast. his heart is a very powerful nuclear reactor. heck, godzilla's meltdown would have even destroyed the whole world in one of his movies if the JSDF didn't cool him down fast enough. they did but it rendered tokyo uninhabitable.

as if the monsters would blindly stand on the path of such laser and final wars godzilla has tanked an attack that wiped out a city as well.

matt frank's versions are the recompiled and improved versions of these monsters. he added abilities that were not seen on film but was seen on certain footages (like destroyah's chest cannon). he reworked abilities and forms for monsters that were basically useless (like king caesar) and created new ones as well (like death garugaru). he created uber forms of monsters (like super godzilla and space godzilla 2) and retconned new ones (like his version of bagan)

for your off topic question: keizer ghidorah wins. even final wars godzilla, which is arguably one of the most strongest godzilla forms to date was no match for him

#44 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/B83_nuclear_bomb

So I'm not positive but I think this might be the bomb used by the Air Force in ID4. Can Godzilla output more than 1.2 megatons. I'm leaning Kaiju but that might just be my inner fanboy.

#45 Edited by WarlordEternal (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

This is all of the Godzilla monsters? Godzilla monsters win then.

#46 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: nist likely, a condensed nuclear blast is basically being hit by a steady barrage of nules from what i can tell...

#47 Edited by MetalJimmor (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking:

In Final Wars Godzilla tanked a meteor impact to his face that leveled most of Tokyo and didn't even stumble back. City busting attacks aren't enough to significantly damage the kaijuu. Godzilla has also been able to sleep under the Earth's mantle, which is such an incredible amount of heat and force coming down on him I can't even begin to explain it.

He was also shown able to shoot objects outside of Earth's atmosphere with pinpoint accuracy with his atomic breath.

As for the damage output of their breath attacks, as I said the energy is focused into a beam. It doesn't hit with explosive force, but it will puncture pretty much anything in a matter of seconds. It also depends on what version of Godzilla you're using. Showa Era Godzilla's breath was just corrosive and melted things. Hesei and Millennium had the beam that is being discussed.

As for your monster royale... King Gidorah. He's one of the few monsters that has consistently proven too much for Godzilla to defeat on his own. Space Godzilla is another strong possibility, being effectively a Super Godzilla.

#48 Edited by kyrees (4805 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: we have no way of finding out on what's actual power of that bomb but the point here is that a lot of this monsters can fire their breaths continuously and all those are pegged to be above a nuclear bomb judging by the way they matched godzilla's breath or copying godzilla's cells. ID4 nuke bomb only hit once and was discontinued by the president. if they sustained bombing, the shield would have faltered.