No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anguirus vs. King Kong (Toho) vs Oodako vs Mothra vs Hedorah vs Rodan vs King Ghidorah vs Frankenstein (Toho) vs Ebirah vs Baragon vs Gorosaurus vs Mechani-Kong vs Giant Sea Serpent vs Varan vs Manda vs Kumonga vs Kamacuras vs Gabara vs Giant Condor vs Gigan vs vs Megalon vs Jet Jaguar vs King Caesar vs Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Titanosaurus vs Biollante vs Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Battra vs Mechagodzilla II vs M.O.G.U.E.R.A. vs SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah vs Orga vs Megaguirus vs Kiryu vs Kamoebas vs Zilla vs Monster X vs Dagahra vs Bagan

Note: I didn't add Godzilla since it's obvious that he would win.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It took a planet busting blast to kill destoroyah as I recall...I'm voting him

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Destroyah, Mecha King Ghidora, or Space Godzilla. Not too sure which might come on top.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Destroyah, Kiryu, Space Godzilla, Monster X, Mecha King Ghidorah are all top tier Godzilla foes. I'd say any one of them could potentially take it. Kiryu has a greater chance if his Absolute Zero is working. It not only wounded Godzilla but left a scar. Nothing ever scars Godzilla.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Destoroyah, Monster X, SpaceGodzilla, Hedorah, and Bagan will be among the last one's standing after a very long battle, but in the end either Bagan, Destoroyah, or Monster X would come out on top seeing how powerful those three really are.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfan11:

Kiryu is the original Godzilla skeleton though, he is incredibly tough.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatmanFan11

@granitesoldier:

Okay I guess Kiryu would be among some of the last standing as well. I still think it will be either Bagan, Destoroyah or Monster X that comes out on top.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@batmanfan11:

I see Destoroyah, Kiryu, or Monster X. Leaning Monster X since he gave Final War Godzilla a handful, and Final War Godzilla greatly dwarfs all other Godzilla's in power.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster x, he's the only one who has fought final wars Godzilla. If not him, destroyah

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

Space G is pretty much unstoppable here. None of these things are smart enough to target his crystals before him except maybe mechagodzilla n Kiryu, but chances are they get roflstomped by some other powerhouse first. Bagan is supposed to be the biggest and strongest but he's currently featless so I'm gonna strongly advocate a Space Godzilla spomp

I dont even know why mecha kong's here lmao

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By AmazonieSPL

This monster right here

No Caption Provided

AmazonieSPL

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazoniespl:

He's not in this battle.......And this is a Battle Royale between Godzilla Monster's.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

did godzilla actually Beat mothra ? i don't really recall but i think it was a stalemate right? then mothra left?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatmanFan11

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

In the Showa series. He beat her, then in the Heisei I think he beat her, but then Mothra won, but only because she had help from Battra.

Beside's this isn't the thread to talk about that. This is a thread about who would win in this 40 Monster Battle Royale. Who do you think would win?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

In the Showa series. He beat her, then in the Heisei I think he beat her, but then Mothra won, but only because she had help from Battra.

Beside's this isn't the thread to talk about that. This is a thread about who would win in this 40 Monster Battle Royale. Who do you think would win?

space godzilla maybe xD? but im a BIG fan of mothra so im gonna say she somehow wins because *insert BS excuse here*.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

It would either be Bagan, Destroyah , or Monster X

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think either Monster X,kiryu,destroyah and space G would be the last ones left then it a be between monster x and space G both are too versatile.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think either Monster X,kiryu,destroyah and space G would be the last ones left then it a be between monster x and space G both are too versatile.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie versions? Then SpaceGodzilla. He was born in a black hole. He can telekinetically launch crystals, fly and react at MFTL speeds. In fact, he can imprison most of the monsters before the fight even begins. He is the smartest monster here, and most of the mechas will be wrecked by his EMP. He is basically a Heisei Godzilla, but stronger. Other monsters have no counter to his gravitational and electromagnetic manipulation. No one will be able to pierce his energy shield. And if he is hurt, he has Godzilla's regen. The only kaiju that will cause him trouble is Destroyah, because of his superior durability. However he is as dumb as bag of nails and has no counters to SpaceGodzilla's powers. And his regen method leaves him very vulnerable.

If composite versions? SpaceGodzilla fights a good battle, but it's either King Ghidorah or Destroyah eho are gonna win. You see, in Godzilla in Hell #3 Godzilla was infused with the power of a God. The writer of the issue confirmed that the God was a universal being and have created the universe, and that Godzilla retained his powers after killing him. And that Godzilla owned amped SpaceGodzilla. While he also killed Destroyah and King Ghidorah, he clearly had trouble with that, and they even managed to kill him multiple times. And when it comes to KG vs Destroyah, I am willing to give it to Dessy. Oxygen Destroyah and Horn Katana would wreck Ghidorah, and he doesn't have a sufficient regem to counter that. Gravity Bolts and magnetic powers may annoy Destroyah for a bit, but he can regen by splitting into Aggregates, so he'll be fine.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends with Keizer Ghidorah, SpaceGodzilla and Destroyah

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PsychoBear01

Keizer Ghidorah probably wins with major difficulty.

Maybe Hedorah, maybe Destoroyah as long as Kiryu is decommissioned before it can get that one shot it needs to end Destoroyah.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

It basically comes down to Destroyah, Bagan and Monster X. Unless Kiryu can freeze Destroyah.