Godzilla gets sent to the DC universe...

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Philosoraptor_

This is Godzilla in all of his movie feats (cept Zilla 1998) and he is throwing the ball around.. having a lovely bonding moment with his son on monster island..

No Caption Provided

When all of a sudden, a Portal emerges out of nowhere and sucks them in and brings the two spiraling downward onto Gotham crashing.. A huge earthquake ensues while many buildings collapse and are destroyed. Godzilla rubs his head, and looks around, noticing his son, laying dead. Enraged, he decides to take his anger out onto this world... What happens next?

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman sends him to the Phantom zone

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Does Godzilla have his chainsaw?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This happens:

Loading Video...

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am sure Batman has a contingency plan for this. Sarcasm

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman controls Godzilla and becomes 1000000000 times more powerful.

lol

I'm guessing Superman would have to BFR Godzilla.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

Aquaman gets a new pet, or Dr. Fate solos.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earths heroes play bingo to decide who gets to solo.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash sends him to the Speed Force.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: He does, first he will speak "Godzilla" to Godzilla, telling him it isn't the humans fault he was transported through a portal, and then he orders coffee for Godzilla, and they both have a long conversation, then Batman transports him back in time through the portal to play catch with his son as if nothing happens.

Batman: 1 Godzilla: 0

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets solo'd by Red Hood.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

R.I.P. DC Universe.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I wana see Topo fight Godzilla :D

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By God_of_Batman
@_gaff_ said:

I am sure Batman has a contingency plan for this. Sarcasm

Alfred: Master Wayne, there appears to be a giant lizard attacking the city.

Bruce: Oh, is that all? Initiate contingency plan #34,536,457,345.

Alfred: As you wish, master Wayne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid spams omega beams ftw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starving Galactus comes to DC earth and the two big dumb bricks battle it out in downtown Tokio knocking over buildings and power lines.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait wait. Allof Godzilla's movie feats? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a galaxy buster in one of his movies? Either that, or something involved him destroying a black hole. Now if I'm remembering that correctly, then no one is soloing.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratava

@the_last_kryptonian said:

Wait wait wait. Allof Godzilla's movie feats? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a galaxy buster in one of his movies? Either that, or something involved him destroying a black hole. Now if I'm remembering that correctly, then no one is soloing.

galaxy buster? when? iirc the only time he was a planetary threat is in burning mode by self-destruction and that only happened in a simulation

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla gets sent to the DC universe...

...and dies immediately from multiple directions. Yes, Godzilla can die in directions.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: galaxy buster? Nooooo lol they shot a malfunctioning gravity weapon at him that was barely a city buster in GZ vs Megaguirus. It was not a real black hole, functioned nothing at all like our black holes or the black holes previously established in the GZ universe (GZ vs Space GZ). Godzilla can't destroy a planet without dying: its literally the act of him dying (specifically from a meltdown) that melts through the planet, nothing that he can do prior to that has anywhere near that destructive capacity.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman gets resurrected and one shots.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Godzilla was said to be a galaxy buster by a movie writer although he never did such feats. One of his best feats is beating a supposed planet buster

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: galaxy buster? Nooooo lol they shot a malfunctioning gravity weapon at him that was barely a city buster in GZ vs Megaguirus. It was not a real black hole, functioned nothing at all like our black holes or the black holes previously established in the GZ universe (GZ vs Space GZ). Godzilla can't destroy a planet without dying: its literally the act of him dying (specifically from a meltdown) that melts through the planet, nothing that he can do prior to that has anywhere near that destructive capacity.

I see you post in nearly every godzilla thread, while I do believe you know your stuff, you're as bad as DBZ fans who claim Broly didn't bust a galaxy. That was a blackhole, if they call it a blackhole in the damn movie, it is, what it is. You can't just go around saying "oh, because it didn't function like a true blackhole, it's not a true blackhole." Hell in the dc comics superman held on in his hand :|.... Instead of sucking everyone, and everything into it in seconds.

Millennium G tanked a blackhole twice, get over it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

I see you post in nearly every godzilla thread, while I do believe you know your stuff, you're as bad as DBZ fans who claim Broly didn't bust a galaxy. That was a blackhole, if they call it a blackhole in the damn movie, it is, what it is. You can't just go around saying "oh, because it didn't function like a true blackhole, it's not a true blackhole." Hell in the dc comics superman held on in his hand :|.... Instead of sucking everyone, and everything into it in seconds.

when a ~2m diameter black hole is shot against the earth (2m diamater should be 250x the mass of earth) and it shows less than island-buster destruction feats than i dont care what they call it, its not a black hole

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kyrees

@xbleeding_edgex: it ain't a black hole, it's more like a gravity bomb at this point because of what it generally showed. a blackhole that size would have devastated earth, instead of an area a few kilometers in size. superman handling that miniature black hole is more likely to be called like it because of its overall effects.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps most people, loses to really higher ups. Above Superman level people.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What with all these "gets sent to the DCU" threads?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

He becomes Aquaman's new BFF and helps him get revenge on all of the ignorant people who think Aquaman is useless. ESPECIALLY if this is the 2014 Godzilla.

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@xbleeding_edgex said:

@thelocust619 said:

when a ~2m diameter black hole is shot against the earth (2m diamater should be 250x the mass of earth) and it shows less than island-buster destruction feats than i dont care what they call it, its not a black hole

Doesn't matter, it's said by the scientists in the movie, it's on the wiki (inb4anyonecanedit), and it's in the damn written script of the movie. Just because (in your opinion) the japanese couldn't pull of Hollywood style effect of a blackhole, doesn't mean you can discredit it as one. That's a stupid point, and doesn't hold water for any argument. Japanese writing is always extreme and over the top.

The gotengo has an absolute zero cannon, by logic, if you shoot that damn thing off, it shouldn't just freeze the target it impacts but mostly everything else around it, when the Gotengo fired it in the water, shouldn't it have froze the water around it, not just Manda? Does it make it anyless than an absolute zero canon? No, it doesn't. It's a damn kaiju movie, they're over the top as stated, Japanese writing...

So, I stand by, he tanked a blackhole twice. and since this is composite Godzilla, he's basically like silver age supes, creating powers on the fly to combat enemies whether it makes sense or not. He ****ing flew in Godzilla vs the smog monster... So, by that, I'm not saying he destroys the DCU, I'm saying he gives the DCU a lot of trouble.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Godzilla was said to be a galaxy buster by a movie writer although he never did such feats. One of his best feats is beating a supposed planet buster

Supposed. Space Godzilla never displayed any feats to put him on a planet busting level.

• Flash speed steals him
  • Superman BFR
  • Any GL BFR
  • Atom shrinks into his head and plants a bomb
  • Superman physical beats hm
  • All physics mind blast him
  • Etc.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are people in dc whom can handle movie godzilla, Allot of people mentioned above. BUT if you count godzilla from extended media than only the uppermost heavy hitters have a hope of beating him Onmipotents and and multi-galaxy busters.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Godzilla proceeds to wave everyone in the multiverse out of existence, and takes his rightful place next to the Presence

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TrueKing95

@jwalser3: wasn't referring to space Godzilla. I was referring to king ghidorah who did destroy Venus among other planets. It was off screen though.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman flies a hole through him

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jwalser3
TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stops him

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Outside_85

Killer Croc digs himself out of the sewers only to end up right infront of Godzilla. Godzilla immediately adopts Croc as his son, and they lived happily ever after, the end. :)

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets BFR'ed.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Aquaman gets a new pet, or Dr. Fate solos.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't as one sided as people make it out to be. The Justice League have a hard time dealing with giant monsters all the time. Just because each and every one of them should be able to easily dispatch them in seconds doesn't mean they actually do that. Since the OP didn't specify otherwise, we can assume this is in character all around.

So what we have here is a monster far beyond the likes of most DC monsters rampaging throughGotham where he appeared in. Godzilla would absolutely wreck the city itself as he tends to do. Sooner or later heroes will appear to respond to the threat. Make no mistake, Godzilla's spiral ray will kill a lot of heroes, depending on who exactly shows up. Any street leveler will be vaporized, and a good number of mid-tier heroes will likewise not survive very long.

When the heavy hitters show up things get interesting. Superman, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, and other heroes in that range can certainly defeat Godzilla given time. I don't think, however, they will immediately do what they need to in order to win. Superman and Captain Marvel will try to exchange blows, and will definitely hurt Godzilla, but will end up flung to another continent when they get smacked away like flies. Godzilla's strength is insane, and he may be able to break Green Lantern constructs given his immense super strength even for a creature of his size and density.

It won't take long before Superman starts to get serious though. He starts to go all out, zipping through Godzilla like a sapient bullet, only to discover Godzilla has an insane healing factor. Simple flesh wounds won't kill him.

In the end, and after the deaths of many heroes and Gotham's near complete destruction, the Justice League would find a way to BFR the monster. Either with the Phantom Zone Projector or by throwing him into space. Otherwise they use Martian Manhunter or Aquaman to try and put him to sleep with telepathy. Godzilla has some powerful defenses against telepaths, but not a lot of feats for it.

In the end Godzilla loses and the heavy hitters likely aren't too beat up, but it'd be a pretty epic story all the same.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Here is the thing though. Any heroes won't show up. This is Batmans city, and when he sees the destruction Godzilla is causing, he will immediately call the Justice League. That means two high-tier heavy hitters will be among the first to arrive. Superman will throw punches at Godzilla, while the Flash moves the civilians to safety. After Superman gets shocked by the healing factor Godzilla has, he will get serious. By this point Wonder Woman will have seen enough and decides to stop this quickly. She uses her lassoe to immobilise the giant lizard. And her and Superman fly Godzilla to the Sun, or further into space.

The reason things end so quickly is because of WWs lack of morals that prevent others like Superman to kill or bfr from the get go.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MetalJimmor

@klaus:

So when have they ever just immediately shut down a giant monster that was terrorizing the populace? I've seen Superman get backhanded across the Atlantic by such a beast before.

I'm speaking 100% in character scenario. Flying the monster to the Sun is never their first option.

I'm also not sold that Wonder Woman can easily bind Godzilla without getting hit. The rope might be indestructible, but she still has to fly around him hundreds of times to tie Godzilla up, and he has pretty spot on reaction time for a giant creature.

Godzilla loses, but given much weaker opponents have given the Justice League trouble because of the way they usually operate when in character, it's not going to be a fast, easy win.

Also. Godzilla can snipe the Watch Tower out of orbit. I dunno if it'd come up in this scenario, but the thought popped into my head.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Spectre said Hi

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Thats why I said WW would be the one ending the fight. Recently the first thing she often does (or one of the first) is tying up powerful opponents with her lasso. She did it to Supergirl after a very brief fight, and she did it to Zod without even trying to fight him. When she saw the giant creature in Superman/Wonder Woman #5 she went for the kill immediately and used her lasso and sword. This was all in character. And if Godzilla manages to actually hit her, which I doubt due to her speed, Superman would try to kill Godzilla himself. He actually killed someone after they hit WW with a powerful blast, and started the Trinity wars.

Godzilla wouldn't even know about the watchtower to try and shoot it down.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus:

Thing is, Superman can't kill Godzilla. His attacks will pass through Godzilla and be so insignificant that the wounds will heal before Godzilla feels the sting. I can't even think of a non-microscopic organism small enough to properly represent Superman's fist in relation to Godzilla's body. Superman flying through Godzilla would be like sending a very tiny needle through Wolverine. Godzilla is quite a few tiers above the usual giant monsters that the League has trouble with. If they can't instantly shut down the one-off "We need something for the heroes to fight" monsters, they aren't instantly shutting down Godzilla.

As for Diana not getting hit, Godzilla has very consistent supersonic reaction time and reflexes. All his attacks are effectively huge AoEs, even his physical blows. I just don't see her circling Godzilla dozens of times and never getting touched. Especially given he has his atomic pulse that is a huge AoE nuclear blast that fires in every direction starting from his body. Does New 52 Diana have any durability showings that can hold up to an attack with the same power as a nuke?

For that matter, does Diana have any strength feats on the same level with Godzilla? Because Godzilla can throw 100,000 ton monsters over the horizon with ease, and has survived under the Earth's mantle before. When I said he was super strong even for his size, I meant it.

They'll need to BFR him, which isn't something they can just do on a whim. Nor is it In Character to throw every dangerous thing into space, or for Superman to immediately go all out with planet shaking punches. In fact knocking around a creature of Godzilla's size would do a lot more damage to the city than just distracting him for a while until they can whip out the phantom zone projector or go for the telepathic KO.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets kicked back out.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster crashes into Gotham? Batman incinerates him with ease.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thelocust619

@xbleeding_edgex: the problem is that these scientists are part of a fictional story, to assume that their fictional black hole created by fictional scientists operates like a REAL black hole with a REAL event horizon around a REAL singularity holding an entire REAL galaxy together....is stupid lol. Especially since real black holes grow bigger when you shoot them with...uk....anything at all lol.

Absolute Zero requires removal of all energy from a system....if one atom across the ENTIRE planet is vibrating (should it not be contained by an electromagnetic field), then you are not absolute zero. There are many examples of things being called absolure zero like Rukia from bleach or Gotengo's beam, and there are two explainations as to why they dont operate how our absolute zero does: they failed to bring their target all the way to AZ, or their universes AZ has different properties than ours. AZ requires infinite energy to raise a single degree, so unless every molecule around this ice beam was infinitely hot, it was not "our" version of AZ.

And um....Superman's Black hole was also not a fully formed black hole. People take that scan out of context....it was an extremely weak, still-forming black hole iirc, not what you would find eatting stars n such.

As for the GZ universe, we already know that Black Holes teleport you and that if GZ falls in one he becomes Space Godzilla....so the one that GZ was hit by in the second film in the millennium series did not even fit its own universe's criteria. No matter how you slice it, you can't compare a 2m city-level black hole to our universe's black holes where one an inch in diameter would devour the entire planet. They are not the same, no matter how much a fictional scientist tries to tell you lol so the only thing we can do here is describe it for what it is: a concentrated gravity weapon (black holes are obviously formed by gravity) that is supposed to fire stable gravity bolts (orbs, rounds, projectile, whatever word you want) called black holes....yet it malfunctioned anyway.

This happens a lot in media....if you considered everything called a black hole to be a black hole asfound in our universe, then Samus Aran would be galaxy level 0.0 This is what happens with bad writing lol I love GZ, but it can't be held as gospel cuz even I'll admit that 80% of the time the writers must have been high off the good shi% lol

I was watching GZ vs MGZ 2 yesterday n realized that between J-horror flicks n these GZ movies.....the Japanese really don't mind not explaining things and leaving it up to the imagination. Its a complete contrast to our setup, where everything is laid out for us (early 90's is the closest they have to an exception, where J-flicks drowned you in all the useless information they could yet still never explained the big stuff....like how the hell did rodan power up from a song he wasn't even there to hear?! N how was he GZ jr's half brother? WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!?!