:)

Loading Video...

Ghostrider01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The best weapon the team had was a nuke to beat the chitari. GOdzilla eats nukes.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Fury throws his eyepatch and teh gojira gets his eys coverd then Tohr! Gets A litening strike and kills him dead.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Stark became an expert on thermonuclear astrophysics in a nights study. He can do anything.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win with prep.

Wat can Godzilla do with darn prep??lol

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Captain America solos.

lol

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Godzilla slaughters. Obviously Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Cap, & Hulk are completely useless here. Iron Man is also useless unless he can create some kind of super weapon in that one day. Thor is the only one that could even hurt him, and that's only by using lightning.

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou:

Don't you think Mjolnir could do any damage ?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Godzilla wins fairly easily. No body on Avengers has shown power above a nuke, and even if they got a nuke from SHIELD - nukes don't work on Godzilla. And if we take comic feats where he tanked the extinction meteor, its spite.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins. Avengers can not create enough power to hurt him. Tony builds missile and nukes and stuff like that. Godzilla tanked those and actually likes nukes. Cap and Hawkeye and widow are useless. Hulk would get crushed. Thor can fly so he would last longer but his only chance is lightning.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is so overrated.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla get Mjolnir thru his cranium.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe most of the people here are saying that the Avengers would win..

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Iron Man solos

Hulk solos

Nick Fury solos

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Avengers.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gojira

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: I can't believe you think they can't. Godzilla tanked one nuke in the ten kiloton range in the fifties, a ten megaton nuke was said to be able to kill all three monsters so you wrong on that count.

Also take into account the first thing Thor will think of when he sees a giant monster threatening humans is bfr. So with prep Godzilla finds himself in the sun.

Nick fury is being underrated here he has full access of weapons from both movies and tv series. That means you looking at tesseract powered lasers said to be able lot sink the eastern sea board in episode 2 of 'Agents of shield'. He has a Helicarrier that has jets with nukes, no bear in mind when a kiloton bomb hit Godzilla he was presumed dead for 60yrs, he will not survive continuos bombardment.

No way Godzilla wins with prep unless you tell me how he gets past these examples and I still have half a dozen other ways

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#24 frozen  Moderator

Godzilla wins fairly easily. No body on Avengers has shown power above a nuke, and even if they got a nuke from SHIELD - nukes don't work on Godzilla. And if we take comic feats where he tanked the extinction meter, its spite.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@mtuske said:

Thor solos

Iron Man solos

Hulk solos

Nick Fury solos

Thor could solo.

I have seen nothing from the MCU roster which suggest they can solo.

The MCU roster are nerfed versions.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: How would Thor BFR Jira?

The OP says 2014 Nick Fury. The Tesseract was brought back to Asgard in Avengers 1, so they Tesseract weapons are most likely unavaliable.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#27  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@thanosii said:

@eyedcyou: I can't believe you think they can't. Godzilla tanked one nuke in the ten kiloton range in the fifties, a ten megaton nuke was said to be able to kill all three monsters so you wrong on that count.

Also take into account the first thing Thor will think of when he sees a giant monster threatening humans is bfr. So with prep Godzilla finds himself in the sun.

Nick fury is being underrated here he has full access of weapons from both movies and tv series. That means you looking at tesseract powered lasers said to be able lot sink the eastern sea board in episode 2 of 'Agents of shield'. He has a Helicarrier that has jets with nukes, no bear in mind when a kiloton bomb hit Godzilla he was presumed dead for 60yrs, he will not survive continuos bombardment.

No way Godzilla wins with prep unless you tell me how he gets past these examples and I still have half a dozen other ways

The Castle Bravo Nuke that Godzilla tanked was not a 10 kiloton nuke. It was a 15 megaton level explosion. The commander was wrong.

Moreover, Godzilla absorbs radiation. No nuke has ever or will ever hurt let alone kill Godzilla. It was clearly a desperation play by the military.

There isn't a single thing you listed that is going to phase Godzilla and nothing they've shown can even hurt him.

Again, if we're gonna use the movie-comic feats then its spite. He tanked the extinction level meteor that killed all life on earth at ground zero. There's nothing they can do to touch him. At all.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Thor busted a fortress with more ease than a MUTO could collapse a building. It'll take time, but what is stopping Thor from camping on Godzilla's head and spamming those fortress busters until KO?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Thor busted a fortress with more ease than a MUTO could collapse a building. It'll take time, but what is stopping Thor from camping on Godzilla's head and spamming those fortress busters until KO?

Jira could go underwater if he did that. Also, Jira is WAY more durable than a fortress. Do you have any idea how much he weighs? 90,000 tons. That's insane.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

Jira could go underwater if he did that. Also, Jira is WAY more durable than a fortress. Do you have any idea how much he weighs? 90,000 tons. That's insane.

1. Yes, because Godzilla is a tactical genius and ran into the water when the MUTO's were making him work for it.
  2. He is more durable than a fortress, that's why I said it'd take time.
  3. Thanks for the FYI on his weight... I guess.
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By johnfrank120

Godzilla.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

1. Yes, because Godzilla is a tactical genius and ran into the water when the MUTO's were making him work for it.

He didn't need to run into the water against the MUTO's. He isn't a genius obviously... he's an animal. But Godzilla is smart enough in battle to do something when he is being attacked. He wouldn't just struggle to reach the top of his head with his tiny arms for an hour if Thor was banging on his skull.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MonsterStomp

@eyedcyou said:

@monsterstomp said:

@eyedcyou said:

He didn't need to run into the water against the MUTO's. He isn't a genius obviously... he's an animal. But Godzilla is smart enough in battle to do something when he is being attacked. He wouldn't just struggle to reach the top of his head with his tiny arms for an hour if Thor was banging on his skull.

The MUTO's knocked him on his face during the battle, why didn't he need to run to the water again? If he's not running he's not running. He never displayed brains, like you said, he's an animal.

Thor eventually beats him to a KO.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@monsterstomp said:

@eyedcyou said:

The MUTO's knocked him on his face during the battle, why didn't he need to run to the water again? If he's not running he's not running. He never displayed brains, like you said, he's an animal.

Thor eventually beats him to a KO.

I meant he could run in the water with Thor on his head so Thor would get off. Not so he could run away. The MUTO's also have WAY more striking power than Thor. And he beat two of them.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Thor solos lol.

Godzilla stomps.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure godzilla stomps. Movie thor was casually getitng beaten by normal blows..... Godzilla survived all of the Bikini Atoll bombs.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@monsterstomp said:

@frozen said:

If you are implying that MUTO cannot collapse a building without effort then that is rather odd - the varying shots show ravaged buildings. We then have Thor pretty much demonstrating non-effective offense. Thor struggled with Hulk and Iron Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Godzilla always wins, 'cuz he's a big dinosaur that breaths fire.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheVivas

@eyedcyou: Dude that Roger gif was perfect. Thank you man. Thank you. Lol

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@eyedcyou: Dude that Roger gif was perfect. Thank you man. Thank you. Lol

Made it myself c: Thanks haha

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would they be fighting? Godzilla restores balance and kills the monsters that may harm humans/nature.

Anyways.... Avengers would lose.... like get completely crushed lose. Not a single one of them stands a chance unless Tony Stark comes up with some bs invention that knocks Godzilla in the pud.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can go inside Godzilla and impale him.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps, if we go by both movie and comic feats for Godzilla 2014, he has nigh-planetary level durability. Non-one in the team has that kind of power.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: and right there you went off the deep end of logic, if a commander in a movie says his army launched a kiloton nuke then it's a kiloton nuke. Your real world science can't change that. Then you list Godzilla comic feats in a movie to support your pints that is hilirious at best. But if you think Thor can't get Godzilla bfred or just because Godzilla survived a nuke that was said to be fireworks compared to currents ones that he can survive a spam of nukes going of in his face then the burden of proof is on you. Now remember a nuke detonating is not just radiation it is millions of tons of force per square inch, temperature hotter than the sun and Godzilla got koed by a building falling on him.

Now please entertain me with your theory of how Godzilla wins

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Godzilla wins fairly easily. No body on Avengers has shown power above a nuke, and even if they got a nuke from SHIELD - nukes don't work on Godzilla. And if we take comic feats where he tanked the extinction meteor, its spite.

@jayc1324 said:

Godzilla wins. Avengers can not create enough power to hurt him. Tony builds missile and nukes and stuff like that. Godzilla tanked those and actually likes nukes. Cap and Hawkeye and widow are useless. Hulk would get crushed. Thor can fly so he would last longer but his only chance is lightning.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

I meant he could run in the water with Thor on his head so Thor would get off. Not so he could run away. The MUTO's also have WAY more striking power than Thor. And he beat two of them.

I just proved that Thor had superior striking power to the MUTO's. He busted a frost giant fortress with more ease than a MUTO toppling a building. And Godzilla isn't walking into the water, he's pretty dull, and never did he display such evasive tactics.

@frozen said:

If you are implying that MUTO cannot collapse a building without effort then that is rather odd - the varying shots show ravaged buildings. We then have Thor pretty much demonstrating non-effective offense. Thor struggled with Hulk and Iron Man.

Non-effective offense? Not sure what you mean buy that.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Godzilla stomps

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original Godzilla battled with Comic Avengers, now we have a more impressive Godzilla and less powerfull Avengers. must be a Troll topic...

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original Godzilla battled with Comic Avengers, now we have a more impressive Godzilla and less powerfull Avengers. must be a Troll topic...

Compared to the old godzillas, the only exagerated feats he has is surviving a world-busting meteor, over 20 nukes on Bikini Atoll and battling the M.U.T.O.S.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 frozen  Moderator

@monsterstomp: I do not agree with your logic of ''Thor busting a giant fortress easier than MUTOs did'' --- Hulk easily punched down a Leviathan that only slightly tumbled into a building, yet Thor could not even put him down: and struggled.

MCU Thor did not strike me as impressive. He was struggling with Iron Man --- whereas Godzilla was casually tanking missiles without any notice whatsoever.

Loading Video...