Godzilla (2014) vs Kraken (Clash of Titans)

• 156 results
TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think the answer here comes down to personal choice and whether or not you think off-screen feats matter.

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha:

He can hurt Godzilla with his very sharp ending of his tentacles .

Did you know the kraken was made for killing the titans and not just to tank ?

And that the kraken could squeeze a titan ( who is as big as a mountain ) to the death ?

I don't think Godzilla is big as a mountain to be honest .

And guys what is very important, the kraken wasn't even fully showing itself , it might just been 500 meters tall, if the water was like 400 meters deep , who knows right .

BTW in the world of the animals like in africa size DOES matter .

Ever wondered why the tiny crocodiles ALWAYS lose from the bigger crocodiles ?

Ever wondered why small lions always run away from big lions ?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins. But it's no where close to a stomp.

SirDmanIO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraken wins. He does to Godzilla with a tentacle what Godzilla did to that Muto with his tail.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There's a reason they call Godzilla "king of monsters"

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kraken's high end feats of destroying stone and wood buildings and menacing an ancient civilization who's greatest weapon is a ballista pale in comparison to Godzilla's low end feats of destroying steel and concrete skyscrapers and menacing the modern world who's greatest weapons could destroy the entire city of Argos in an instant.

Even accounting for the Kraken killing titans, we know very little about the titans from the movie. Kronos' attacks were basically just really big fireballs that didn't display nearly the destructive power of a nuke, and likely wouldn't have even phased Godzilla.

Likewise the Kraken didn't show the durability needed to survive Godzilla's atomic breath, which was able to severely harm a creature that was shrugging off modern artillery and ballistic missiles.

There's no way the Kraken can win this fight.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@outside_85: One bear with a giant laser beam...

Jmarshmallow

Which I've noticed isn't all that effective against actual monsters unless delivered onto a weakspot. Not much of a laser, more like a weed-burner.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Which I've noticed isn't all that effective against actual monsters unless delivered onto a weakspot. Not much of a laser, more like a weed-burner.

It could be pretty effective against Kraken since, again, he has no actual durability feats to suggest otherwise.

Jmarshmallow

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

It could be pretty effective against Kraken since, again, he has no actual durability feats to suggest otherwise.

Jmarshmallow

And it could prove to be completely useless since the Kraken was meant to take on the likes of this:

No Caption Provided

Who was the size of a mountain.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

And it could prove to be completely useless since the Kraken was meant to take on the likes of this:

Meant to, yes.

But again, that's null and void since he never actually DID it, thus rendering him featless, as I've said multiple times now.

Jmarshmallow

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Meant to, yes.

But again, that's null and void since he never actually DID it, thus rendering him featless, as I've said multiple times now.

Jmarshmallow

And which I have repeated several times now is a completely meaningless thing to say. Because according to your logic an atomic bomb tested in the desert is featless and can't possibly destroy a city before one has actually been dropped on one.

The Kraken was designed to handle Kronos and the like, it doesn't matter that we viewers never saw it happen. The fact remains that Kronos was defeated along with the rest of the Titans and imprisoned, so obviously the Kraken succeeded in what it was created to do, as stated in the opening sequence of Clash.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Meant to, yes.

Jmarshmallow

And which I have repeated several times now is a completely meaningless thing to say. Because according to your logic an atomic bomb tested in the desert is featless and can't possibly destroy a city before one has actually been dropped on one.

An absurd and borderline Straw Man Fallacy comparison.

An atomic bomb HAS a feat of destroying a city.

However, before it was used, people only THEORIZED its capabilities. Even when just being tested, it's capabilities was demonstrated, whereas the Kraken's was not.

If you're going to try to denounce my argument with metaphors, it should at least be a logically sound one.

The Kraken was designed to handle Kronos and the like, it doesn't matter that we viewers never saw it happen.

Yes, it does. Because we don't know if it actually did it.

The fact remains that Kronos was defeated along with the rest of the Titans and imprisoned, so obviously the Kraken succeeded in what it was created to do, as stated in the opening sequence of Clash.

Orrr, the Kraken just helped and the gods did most of the work.

You see that? I can speculate too. Neither of us can be proven right or wrong, because we never saw it so it can't be proven one way or the other.

So if I want to say the Kraken was defeated by Kronos with the flick of his finger, it would be no less credible than saying he soloed the entire Titan army.

Regardless, speculation doesn't decide fights.

Once again, the Kraken is featless.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla, atomic breath is way to much for the kraken

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. An absurd and borderline Straw Man Fallacy comparison. An atomic bomb HAS a feat of destroying a city.
  2. However, before it was used, people only THEORIZED its capabilities. Even when just being tested, it's capabilities was demonstrated, whereas the Kraken's was not.
  3. If you're going to try to denounce my argument with metaphors, it should at least be a logically sound one.
  4. Yes, it does. Because we don't know if it actually did it.
  5. Orrr, the Kraken just helped and the gods did most of the work.
  6. You see that? I can speculate too. Neither of us can be proven right or wrong, because we never saw it so it can't be proven one way or the other.
  7. So if I want to say the Kraken was defeated by Kronos with the flick of his finger, it would be no less credible than saying he soloed the entire Titan army.

Jmarshmallow

1. Not at the time of Trinity being tested it did not.
  2. No, they actually tested it, they didn't just dream it up before throwing it out of a plane.
  3. Then come up with a valid argument for Godzilla actually winning this.
  4. So you need to see the Roman Empire in order to believe it actually existed? Not everything has come bent in neon letters to be credible.
  5. Yes, because Zeus and Hades, two of the oldest and most powerful Olympians were terribly impressive against Kronos... oh wait..
  6. Well no because I actually have it in the movie to back me up, while you are just grasping at straws.
  7. Sadly for you it is less credible to think that, since it's in the movie the that the Kraken played a very significant part in defeating the Titans.

And once again, it's a meaningless statement.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

1. An absurd and borderline Straw Man Fallacy comparison. An atomic bomb HAS a feat of destroying a city.
  2. However, before it was used, people only THEORIZED its capabilities. Even when just being tested, it's capabilities was demonstrated, whereas the Kraken's was not.
  3. If you're going to try to denounce my argument with metaphors, it should at least be a logically sound one.
  4. Yes, it does. Because we don't know if it actually did it.
  5. Orrr, the Kraken just helped and the gods did most of the work.
  6. You see that? I can speculate too. Neither of us can be proven right or wrong, because we never saw it so it can't be proven one way or the other.
  7. So if I want to say the Kraken was defeated by Kronos with the flick of his finger, it would be no less credible than saying he soloed the entire Titan army.

Jmarshmallow

Not at the time of Trinity being tested it did not.

And at that time, it was featless, and therefore it's capabilities could not be verified.

No, they actually tested it, they didn't just dream it up before throwing it out of a plane.

Yes, I get that. What I'm saying is that BEFORE they tested it, it was featless, and its capabilities were only theorized.

Then come up with a valid argument for Godzilla actually winning this.

I have. Atomic Breath, GG Kraken with no durability feats to suggest he can tank it.

So you need to see the Roman Empire in order to believe it actually existed? Not everything has come bent in neon letters to be credible.

What? I don't see how that applies in the slightest, or even makes the least bit of sense to what we're discussing.

I'm not claiming the Kraken doesn't exist, I'm stating that he has no feats and therefore his abilities can't be measured.

Yes, because Zeus and Hades, two of the oldest and most powerful Olympians were terribly impressive against Kronos... oh wait..

Two of the oldest and most powerful Olympians that actually have feats, as opposed to the Kraken.

Well no because I actually have it in the movie to back me up, while you are just grasping at straws.

Are you kidding me? You literally have NOTHING to back it up, because it doesn't even state that the Kraken actually BEAT the Titans, it only states he was created to fight them. We don't actually know how successful he was in that regard.

You trying to argue that point is frankly ridiculous. You can't argue for a featless character, because if they're featless you have no way to gauge their capabilities.

Sadly for you it is less credible to think that, since it's in the movie the that the Kraken played a very significant part in defeating the Titans.

Proof of this? Because the movie never states that the Kraken beat the Titans.

And if it does (which it doesn't), then it ISN'T featless. Yet again proving my statement correct.

Now if you're trying to argue that the Kraken isn't featless than so be it, that's cool.

But it's ridiculous to try to argue that a character with no feats can beat a character with feats.

And once again, it's a meaningless statement.

Except it's not, I don't know what part of "featless" you're not fully grasping.

Jmarshmallow

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kraken seems bettar bait

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kraken seems bettar

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

And at that time, it was featless, and therefore it's capabilities could not be verified.

Wrong, it blew up, ground zero was turned to glass. The effect was that the US knew a bomb like it would level whatever city it was dropped on.

Yes, I get that. What I'm saying is that BEFORE they tested it, it was featless, and its capabilities were only theorized.

Considering the brainpower they used on developing it, I am pretty sure they more than a theory.

I have. Atomic Breath, GG Kraken with no durability feats to suggest he can tank it.

Neither do you seem to have any evidence it's actually as powerful as you want it to be. The critters in the movie seemed to be able to take it with little difficulty or harm before GZ decided to feed the breath directly into one of the critters gullet.

What? I don't see how that applies in the slightest, or even makes the least bit of sense to what we're discussing.

I'm not claiming the Kraken doesn't exist, I'm stating that he has no feats and therefore his abilities can't be measured.

The Roman Empire doesn't exist either, yet you don't see me claiming they didn't control the entire western world at one point. The point is that the Kraken's feats are in the past, and what it did back then is why people are so terrified of it by the time of Clash.

Two of the oldest and most powerful Olympians that actually have feats, as opposed to the Kraken.

Except they dont really, the Olympians of those movies did very little on screen. The best was probably Zeus staggering Kronos with a blast of lightning, the rest is simply that the Olympians are who they are and that we the audience accept that they are powerful.

Are you kidding me? You literally have NOTHING to back it up, because it doesn't even state that the Kraken actually BEAT the Titans, it only states he was created to fight them. We don't actually know how successful he was in that regard.

You trying to argue that point is frankly ridiculous. You can't argue for a featless character, because if they're featless you have no way to gauge their capabilities.

That Zeus rules Olympus, Hades is stuffed into the underworld and Kronos & Co. have been playing statue since the Kraken was added to the fight clearly speaks for itself. Otherwise they (or rather Zeus) wouldn't have asked Hades to create such a thing that could end up threatening him.

Proof of this? Because the movie never states that the Kraken beat the Titans.

And if it does (which it doesn't), then it ISN'T featless. Yet again proving my statement correct.

Now if you're trying to argue that the Kraken isn't featless than so be it, that's cool.

But it's ridiculous to try to argue that a character with no feats can beat a character with feats.

See above.

It's been your argument from page 1 of this that the Kraken has no feats, and now you are doing a 180, are you that desperate to be correct?

The Kraken was never featless, thats been part of my points since the beginning of this. The thing is that you consider it featless, because none of the feats are on display the same way GZ fighting two monsters are. You've stuck to whats on the screen and ignore the context.

And no it isn't, because even when a character has no feats to go on, it will still have basic stats. From those basic stats you will, or should, be able to estimate just what that character is capable of before it's done anything. Like you were pretty certain Godzilla could knock over a building in the 2014 movie well before you bought a ticket, right?

Except it's not, I don't know what part of "featless" you're not fully grasping.

I know full well what it means, which is why I am repeating that it is a "meaningless" line that borders on intentional ignorance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: stop its a trap u can't win this debate @wut is already dealing with one of these kind's of people as well its a no win situation lol.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is said in the greek mythology that The Kraken has generative abilities so he heals kinda quickly .

Also we can see in the movie that the kraken can move up his very sharp tentacle atleast 100 meters a second, which is 360 km / hour .

So he could stab godzilla at 360km / hour with 1 tentacle .

Also he's tentacles are like 100 meter + long , and godzilla couldn't even grab them because he's hands are way too short .

He could probably bite them , but i don't see him biting trough it in time before the kraken slams / stabs him with another tentacle .

And Godzilla's atomic breath means nothing

Loading Video...

1:33

It could barely damage the kraken who is 2-3 times bigger at least

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By kyrees

@beingfatissupercool: does he have any feats other than implications from other mythological sources or pixel scaling calculations or general assumptions because all three you said don't really count on COT kraken for battle forum arguments given that the movie versions are considered alternate versions of the canon (read: mythology) counterparts, pixel scaling being subjective as heck and general assumptions fall on anyone to think what they want to think, not what the said characters has shown.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I compared a human to that wall, ( 8 times the human's length ), as you can see in the movie, and i calculated 1m75 for a human, then i could see how thick a tentacle was because it was twice as thick as the height of that wall, and then i could see how high the tentacle wen't .

I counted 28m thickness for the tentacle , an the tentacle was 23 times higher than it was thick, but i only took half, to be sure i don't overcalculate .

so i'd say a tentacle is about 280 meter long, and i could only see a half tentacle, and i couldn't see the sea , so i calculated a half tentacle , which is around 100 meters ATLEAST , and he pulled that up in less than a second ( but let's take a second ) , so that's 360 km / hour

It's not ''speculation'' , it is a fact . ( more or less )

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kyrees

@beingfatissupercool: so pixel scaling, one of the hardly believable arguments in comicvine because of its subjectivity and how another person can have a different result to it, is being used here.......

no, it's not a fact. a fact is what the producers of the movie said to it, not what the moviegoers calculate to it. does kraken have real feats ? (i didn't watch the movie)

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

You did not watch the movie ?

Anyways, did you hear me mentionning i ridiculously reduced my numbers from the calculation ?

I did that so i can be sure it isn't less big than the numbers i gave .

According to your logic, if i see the troll from harry potter 1 , and i know a human ( harry potter ) is 1 m 75 , and the troll was twice harry , meaning 3m50 , then it would be non valid because the makers of the movie didn't say the troll was 3,50 meter ?

In the movie you can CLEARLY see a human standing next to a tentacle .

So if that doesn't count as figuring out how big a tentacle is , then nothing counts anymore dude .

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kyrees

@beingfatissupercool: my point is pixel scaling is a greatly questionable argument in the battle forums because of how subjective it is regardless whether you reduce the number or not since it's merely an estimate of pixels that are greatly subject to distortion and movie editing. there's not an official measurement to it. how sure are your calculations are accurate especially on creatures of kraken's scale ? comparative pixel scaling is still acceptable due to more simpler comparisons (aka harry potter being half the size of a troll) but multiple, consecutive and massive pixel scaling becomes muddy due to how you have to scale everything up accordingly just for that one point without even accounting any margin of error and that's assuming you only focused on one screenshot. once you go on a continuous shot or even a badly-editted-but-not-that-obvious shot, then your calculations go out the window. do you even see how big the kraken's tentacle was when it crashed in the city ? do you see how big the kraken's head was when it neared theseus ? you have to account for all those thing in order for your calculations to be actually correct and you casually stated your calculations are fact, more or less.

while you are the first one to use it on COT kraken, you're not the first one to use it. popular medias like naruto and dragonball suffer from multiple pixel scaling calculations that a whole lot of them are not believable anymore. how can you say that you ridiculously reduced your calculations when you don't even know what the actual figures to it in the first place ? what's to say that your figures are not even close to it ?

i haven't watched the new version but i am hoping this kraken had better feats than the old version who merely walked out of the sea and was turned into stone easily

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

Watch the movie first then lol

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By dorukesin
TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, you are all forgetting the most important thing here. This is battle of giant monsters, and in a battle of giant monsters...Godzilla ALWAYS wins.

Also, I'm siding with the guys who are saying that the Kraken has no feats. Godzilla might be smaller, but he also was said to have tanked tons and tons of nukes (see the difference between Godzilla's off-screen feats and the Kraken's off screen feats? The Kraken was said to have been made to fight the Titans, while Godzilla was said to have actually tanked the nukes. Made to do something versus did something. BIIIIIG difference.). Godzilla's durability is off the charts, and his atomic breath caused serious harm to a monster who also had off the charts stats.

So yeah, when it comes to giant monsters, the correct answer is always Godzilla.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong, it blew up, ground zero was turned to glass. The effect was that the US knew a bomb like it would level whatever city it was dropped on.

....you're not getting this.

I'm talking before that. Before it blew up. Before it was tested. Before it was used.

When it hadn't actually done anything, when it hadn't exploded, IT. WAS. FEATLESS.

And while it was featless, nobody actually knew it's full capabilities.

Considering the brainpower they used on developing it, I am pretty sure they more than a theory.

No, it was a theory. That's how scientific progress is made. There's a theory, it is developed, it is tested, and then it's tested to see if the theory was true or not.

Neither do you seem to have any evidence it's actually as powerful as you want it to be.

It's powerful enough to kill the critter when shoved down their throats.

The critters in the movie seemed to be able to take it with little difficulty or harm before GZ decided to feed the breath directly into one of the critters gullet.

Yes, and they have feats of tanking actual missiles and stuff with even less difficulty.

So what's stopping Godzilla from shoving atomic breath right down their throat?

The Roman Empire doesn't exist either, yet you don't see me claiming they didn't control the entire western world at one point. The point is that the Kraken's feats are in the past, and what it did back then is why people are so terrified of it by the time of Clash.

That's a terrible point though.

Because there is PROOF that the Roman Empire existed. There is PROOF of the things they did, of the control they had.

The same can not be said of the Kraken.

Except they dont really, the Olympians of those movies did very little on screen. The best was probably Zeus staggering Kronos with a blast of lightning, the rest is simply that the Olympians are who they are and that we the audience accept that they are powerful.

Except in the second movie where both Hades and Zeus go around one-shotting a whole bunch of enemies once they decide to work together.

There's always that. An actual, legitimate feat displaying their power.

That Zeus rules Olympus, Hades is stuffed into the underworld and Kronos & Co. have been playing statue since the Kraken was added to the fight clearly speaks for itself. Otherwise they (or rather Zeus) wouldn't have asked Hades to create such a thing that could end up threatening him.

The Kraken was made with Hades own power, so obviously it's not as powerful as Zeus, because Zeus himself is equal to Hades if not superior in power, and the Kraken would only be a fraction of that.

But again, not that this matters, as what you're saying is again speculation, and thus is pointless.

See above.

It's been your argument from page 1 of this that the Kraken has no feats, and now you are doing a 180, are you that desperate to be correct?

Because that is literally the only point I've been making since Page 1, so yes, I am doing a 180. And that point is no less correct now as it was then.

However, it was YOU who felt the need to try to demean my point, a point that most users on here with a lick of common sense have accepted.

A featless character cannot be effectively debated for, because you have no real way to back up any of their attributes.

That right there is a true statement, whether you like it or not.

The Kraken was never featless, thats been part of my points since the beginning of this.

No no no. Incorrect.

You're point from the beginning of this was "Your statement about featless characters is wrong." That was your point from the VERY FIRST post you made in reply to mine.

You can't change sides now that your argument is failing in its legitimacy.

The thing is that you consider it featless, because none of the feats are on display the same way GZ fighting two monsters are. You've stuck to whats on the screen and ignore the context.

I'm not ignoring the context. I specifically asked you to show me where it even stated, in the context, that Kraken actually beat the Titans. Not that it was created for the Titans, but that it beat the Titans. You failed to do so.

And no it isn't, because even when a character has no feats to go on, it will still have basic stats.

That's pure assumption. If a character has no feats, you don't know what his stats are. He could be frail as a human, or he could be as strong as Superman. You don't know.

From those basic stats you will, or should, be able to estimate just what that character is capable of before it's done anything.

Very wrong.

Like you were pretty certain Godzilla could knock over a building in the 2014 movie well before you bought a ticket, right?

Noooo, I had no idea that Godzilla could knock over a building, because I hadn't seen the movie yet. I didn't even know how big he was in comparison to the buildings, or how strong.

So the answer is no, I didn't know. Now was I pretty certain? Yes. Being "pretty certain" is the exact same as making an assumption.

Either you know, or you don't know. There's no "kinda know."

I know full well what it means, which is why I am repeating that it is a "meaningless" line that borders on intentional ignorance.

And you would be one of the few people that actually thinks that, so call me ignorant if you want, but all logic points to this statement being true: If you don't know anything about something, there's no accurate way to completely ascertain it's capabilities.

Jmarshmallow

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

@outside_85

I'm gonna make this end ones and for all .

In the beginning of clash of the titans the woman says that once there was a time when titan's ruled the world , but they got destroyed by their 3 sons, hades, zeus and poseidon .

They created a creature so powerful it could destroy the titans .

The end .

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: *could destroy the Titans being the key word.

Did it? We don't know.

So, again, featless.

Jmarshmallow

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

He didn't do it , but he can do it .

So it is a feat .

Do you think godzilla could kill the titans ?

I don't think so as they were as big as a mountain, so they are around 600 meters tall , i think Godzilla is only about 150-200 tops ?

And there was a whole population of titans .

If it is a FACT in the movie that The Kraken COULD kill the titans .

And if he would have more chance to lose then to own them , the word '' could '' wouldn't be used .

So the fact it has could in it , means the kraken has more than 50 % chance atleast to own them, so we have to assume it as a feat, as in discussions you always have to accept the choice that's most likely true .

The end .

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

@jrmarshmallow is right, Kraken is featless

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool well let´s say kraken defeated all the titans on it´s own and is 2 times bigger then godzilla and could tank the FORCE of the atomic breath, he would still lose to the Radiation of the atomic breath, or do you want to tell me that he has a feed against radiation?!

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@outside_85 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

No Caption Provided

That movie was horrile and Chronos sucked too. It's jus ta giant man made of lava lol. Isn't Kraken more powerful than it as well?

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne:

He wouldn't die instantly from the radiation, it would take days / weeks , but nice point .

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Joker13CSC

Make it Final Wars Godzilla and than there is no question who the victor would be. But I would still say G2014 wins do to his insane durability and raw power. Atomic Breath is just a bonus

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne:

He wouldn't die instantly from the radiation, it would take days / weeks , but nice point .

What really matters is how much an organism is exposed to. When you really get into trouble is with whole-body exposure, like, say, in the Chernobyl control room immediately after the explosion. There, you would soaked up 300 Sv per hour. But you wouldn't last an hour. The dose would be lethal in just 1-2 minutes.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Frocharocha

@beingfatissupercool said:

@imperator_nocturne:

It kinda depends on Radiation doses. The highest dose we know is 10.000 RG, which is capble of literally burning the skin of the entire body in seconds. Every person in 200 meters can die instantly.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: @frocharocha:

Do you think the radiation that comes out of Godzilla's mouth can infect the Kraken enough?

I think the kraken is so big, and with it's skin blocking a lot of it , also does the breath contain a lot of radiation ?

And i figure the fight would only last couple minutes, so you would need a lot of beam into the right places for a large amount of time to actually take down the kraken in few minutes .

But the kraken is really 1 huge pile of meat , and the godzilla beam is kinda little, also it probably doesn't reach far , as he was standing really close to that muto and you could see the beam turning into a cloud eventually .

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I strongly believe the kraken has to be like 300 meters tall or more ,considering he's standing in the water , also he's reaching out like 100m + above the water , and the fact godzilla would be half his size, i doubt Godzilla could ever reach his atomic beam into the kraken's face anyways .

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

He didn't do it , but he can do it .

Prove it.

So it is a feat .

It's not until you prove it.

Do you think godzilla could kill the titans ?

No, but neither can the Kraken since he's never showed that he could.

I don't think so as they were as big as a mountain, so they are around 600 meters tall , i think Godzilla is only about 150-200 tops ?

Doesn't matter, since size doesn't mean victory.

And there was a whole population of titans .

And Kraken hasn't showed capable of killing one, because he's FEATLESS.

If it is a FACT in the movie that The Kraken COULD kill the titans .

Could, as in he was designed to.

Not that he necessarily did, or that he has the capabilities to. We'll never know, because he's featless.

And if he would have more chance to lose then to own them , the word '' could '' wouldn't be used .

False. Could means there's a chance. And a 2% chance is still a chance.

So the fact it has could in it , means the kraken has more than 50 % chance atleast to own them, so we have to assume it as a feat, as in discussions you always have to accept the choice that's most likely true .

False, could doesn't necessarily mean that it's likely, it just means that its possible.

The end .

You're right. Kraken if featless, the end.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: stop its a trap u can't win this debate @wut is already dealing with one of these kind's of people as well its a no win situation lol.

I give everybody a shot lol, even if their argument is as ridiculous as his.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for jr_avatarexpert
JR_AvatarExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: I agree with you in this. The Kraken would win. But people think i'm extremly wrong in basically every single thread though...