Godzilla (2014) vs Kraken (Clash of Titans)

• 155 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Movie versions
  • BFR allowed
  • No prep
  • Morals off
  • Wins by death or incapacitation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Godzilla [60:40] Kraken imo, plasma breath

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By klbro123

godzilla. weighs too much

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraken , As the kraken is as big as a city, while Godzilla is only big as a city block .

( Kraken is bigger than 138 square feet (i'm comparing with argos the city in the movie )

Godzilla had trouble facing 2 monsters that were half his size , imagine him trying to overpower a monster as big as a city .

Also the fact the kraken destroyed the entire titan race, and the kraken's tentacle's slamming stone houses like it's nothing .

1 tentacle being as big as godzilla , while the kraken has dozens .

I don't see how godzilla could win this, unless Godzilla is able to shoot his atomic breath right into the Kraken's face ...

Nice topic by the way : p ,

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: pretty sure this is kraken from the movie clash of the titans so he isnt as big as a city and he has no kombat feats from what i remember.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

The Kraken was relatively featless.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: @those_eyes:

He was almost as big as that city he tried to destroy in that movie .

Also the fact that the gods fought with titans for over 10 years , and didn't win, while the kraken did destroy their entire race, i wouldn't call him feat less .

Also if you see how hard the kraken can slam with those tentacles into that city, i think he could slam godzilla pritty dang hard, ( and he has a lot of tentacles ) .

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

Also the fact that the gods fought with titans for over 10 years , and didn't win, while the kraken did destroy their entire race, i wouldn't call him feat less .

Also if you see how hard the kraken can slam with those tentacles into that city, i think he could slam godzilla pritty dang hard, ( and he has a lot of tentacles ) .

Godzilla was tanking nukes, nothing the Kraken did onscreen comes close. Being the size of Argos is a meagre advantage when your foe is massively more powerful than you.

I haven't even seen Godzilla, but I've seen enough debates on here to know what he's capable of and I'm confident he curbs the Kraken.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool said:

Godzilla was tanking nukes, nothing the Kraken did onscreen comes close. Being the size of Argos is a meagre advantage when your foe is massively more powerful than you.

I haven't even seen Godzilla, but I've seen enough debates on here to know what he's capable of and I'm confident he curbs the Kraken.

If he was as big as the city he wouldnt have been able to be stopped by the medusa head cause there would be no way perseus would even be able to be visibly seen next to the kraken but he was.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The kraken is said to have no weak point that nothing can harm it, it was also said to beat the titans . Only the head of medusa which turned it to stone was able to stop it

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Going with the Kraken on this one. That 'Zilla was able to tank nukes seems to fly in the face of it being worn out and nearly beat by two monsters that don't have near that kind of punch. And while 'Zilla has atomic breath, the Kraken was made to kill Titans like Kronos, so I am pretty sure it can tank that kind of damage.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Kraken on this one. That 'Zilla was able to tank nukes seems to fly in the face of it being worn out and nearly beat by two monsters that don't have near that kind of punch. And while 'Zilla has atomic breath, the Kraken was made to kill Titans like Kronos, so I am pretty sure it can tank that kind of damage.

they had emp punches and godzilla was fighting them for hours. Ofcourse he would be worn out from it.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: And what use is an EMP against a purely biological creature?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was told it electrocuted upon impact. I still dont see how a featless Kraken will beat Godzilla. lol

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goji.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

I was told it electrocuted upon impact. I still dont see how a featless Kraken will beat Godzilla. lol

Ah, I see a mix of electroshock and EMP, that would work.

Even if it's 'featless' or not, you have to consider it's size and the inherent strength it has just for starters, then remember that it has more arms than 'Zilla does and that it quite possibly has the strength to strangle it's opponent.

Then we have to consider 'designs'. As I understand it, Godzilla is a sort of evolutionary response to the presence of other gargantuan monsters; they show up, he/it shows up. By contrast the Kraken was by Hades designed to take on the Titans, beings later depicted as far stronger than their Olympian children, a task which it succeeded in.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Outside_85

@beingfatissupercool: ahhh but a city in the past is much smaller than a city today so just how big is the kraken ?? going my pictures alone i say there not that different in size at all in fact i think Godzilla 2014 may be bigger .....

depends on which city, but in this case it is this one:

No Caption Provided

I suppose it's not very big by modern standards, but still.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

There's a reason they call Godzilla "king of monsters"

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88:

The fact The Kraken is standing in the water , and the fact his body is like 1 / 2 of his entire body mass , also the moviemakers mentioned the kraken to be skyscraper high, and if you know the tentacles are even longer and stuff, and he has ALOT of tentacles .

Also the moviemakers refer to his tentacles as very sharp , so he could stab Godzilla with them .

Also the kraken slammed like 40 houses in 1 hit , i don't know if you ever seen a Greek house but their not small .

Loading Video...

0:21

7:30

As you can compare a human to godzilla in this clips .

Then in this movie

Loading Video...

0:40

1 : 04

You can compare human to a piece of one of his tentacles in 0: 40 , which are actually nothing compare to his entire body mass ( 1:04 ).

Kraken pwns ass

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: only 1 of the monsters was half godzillas size, the female was equivalent to him js.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind that city was an ancient one far smaller then a modern city

What do we see on pannle from thee titains

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool:

Godzilla wiped out most of the Hawaii city he was in just by water displacement of geting out of the ocean

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Kraken wins here, in an amazing fight.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kraken came in, broke a building, then got Medusa'd.

He's featless.

Jmarshmallow

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla's only way to destroy the kraken is if he uses his atomic breath into the kraken's mouth, the kraken could just stab him with one of his many big tentacles, he could wrap himself around godzilla, and take him down into the ocean until Godzilla dies because he has no food .

I Godzilla wasn't that good against those 2 monsters to be honest, he was rather slow , and the fact that the Kraken is just way bigger than Godzilla is against Godzilla's advantage .

The Kraken is i think as tall as Godzilla , if not bigger, ( he is as high as a freaking hill ,and he was standing IN the water which is very deep ) .

And 1 tentacle of the Kraken is probably like 100 meters + , and he has like 8+ of them , also they are as thick as godzilla's foot .

If the kraken just penetrates one of his tentacles trough godzilla, it would be over for godzilla .

And he has ALOT of tentacles .

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silverrings

The Kraken didn't have many feats but it seemed similar in size to Godzilla, and could probably match him in a physical fight. Seeing as it was only defeated by Medusa's stone stare i'm not sure Godzilla can take him down, but he has proven himself capable of having fist fights with other giant monsters, unlike the Kraken. However, i'm wondering whether or not Godzilla's blue breath would hurt the Kraken, because that might be a winning strategy.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla's only way to destroy the kraken is if he uses his atomic breath into the kraken's mouth, the kraken could just stab him with one of his many big tentacles, he could wrap himself around godzilla, and take him down into the ocean until Godzilla dies because he has no food .

I Godzilla wasn't that good against those 2 monsters to be honest, he was rather slow , and the fact that the Kraken is just way bigger than Godzilla is against Godzilla's advantage .

The Kraken is i think as tall as Godzilla , if not bigger, ( he is as high as a freaking hill ,and he was standing IN the water which is very deep ) .

And 1 tentacle of the Kraken is probably like 100 meters + , and he has like 8+ of them , also they are as thick as godzilla's foot .

If the kraken just penetrates one of his tentacles trough godzilla, it would be over for godzilla .

And he has ALOT of tentacles .

why do you assume the krakens skin is hard enough to hold up to the atomic breath like the mutos were?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kraken came in, broke a building, then got Medusa'd.

He's featless.

Jmarshmallow

And your point is?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Well I would think that my "point" would be obvious.

A featless character can't really be debated for.

Jmarshmallow

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To all the guys saying the kraken is feat less and that's why Godzilla would win, how can you know Godzilla wins if you don't know what the kraken can do ?

@those_eyes:

The Kraken couldn't be killed by 20 + titans, and titans were as big as mountains .

It was also said the kraken could squeeze titans to the death because it was so strong .

Also the Kraken has regenerative abilities .

Godzilla = a titan with atomic breath

The titan in the 2th movie was a titan by the way if you are wondering .

it's a feat that the kraken has whipped out all the titans as big as mountains by the way .

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Well I would think that my "point" would be obvious.

A featless character can't really be debated for.

Jmarshmallow

That's really terribly untrue. I'd agree if the Kraken had no story to it, if it had just been a face in the crowd the camera passed by. But it wasn't.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: It's not untrue at all.

A featless character cannot effectively be debated for.

Now if you're trying to argue that the Kraken isn't featless, that's a separate thing altogether. But my previous statement remains true.

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: It's not untrue at all.

A featless character cannot effectively be debated for.

Now if you're trying to argue that the Kraken isn't featless, that's a separate thing altogether. But my previous statement remains true.

Jmarshmallow

No it isn't. The Kraken was the size of a small city, in comparison Gozilla is the size of a single tall building, based on that alone Godzilla should actually have his ass kicked 9/10 times. (And I stress 'alone' here because it is not factoring in anything other than size)

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo, Godzilla has shown much more durability than the kraken, then again don't know that much about the kraken in that movie.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Size is a very minor factor in most battles.

Jmarshmallow

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Size is a very minor factor in most battles.

Jmarshmallow

Because most battles involve various super-powers that either diminish or negate it. Here it's just two monsters that's colliding, it's one grizzly bear with a stick fighting a bigger grizzly bear.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#48 frozen  Moderator

Godzilla.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@beingfatissupercool: ahhh but a city in the past is much smaller than a city today so just how big is the kraken ?? going my pictures alone i say there not that different in size at all in fact i think Godzilla 2014 may be bigger .....

Probably 200 meters tall. He can't still hurt Godzilla that much unless it can trow it into space ot something.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: One bear with a giant laser beam...

Jmarshmallow