#3  Edited By generator2000

I liked both so I asked.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Godzilla bends gypsy danger over and proceeds to rape.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh c'mon. You'd need at least a couple Jaegers to pose a real threat to Godzilla.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually kind of hard....

I'm going to go with gypsy for the sake of argument :/

It survived a current tech nuke point blank, damaged, and underwater to boot. It's plasma cannon rip through kaiju and dat sword tho. They're also about the same size, but Gypsy is definitely faster than fatty Godzilla who was so worn out and out of shape that he had to take a nap after his fight lol

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thelocust619  Online

@buttersdaman000: Tailwhip ftw, or fatty falls on gypsy and kills it. 2014 GZ > the kaiju in PR. But yea this is probably the weakest Godzilla ever. Zilla doesn't count.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Tailwhip ftw, or fatty falls on gypsy and kills it. 2014 GZ > the kaiju in PR. But yea this is probably the weakest Godzilla ever. Zilla doesn't count.

Lol but remember how he was temporarily incapacitated by a falling building?? And, with the proof we have, the kaiju, category 5 at least, have better durability feats (tanked a nuke). Yeah, Godzilla was tanking nukes but that was back in the day. It was even explained in the movie that those nukes are nothing compared to what he have now....

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mathias74

Gypsy is a literal buffet for Godzilla (nuclear core) easy stomp

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gypsy is a literal buffet for Godzilla (nuclear core) easy stomp

I don't think they said Godzilla was eating any radiation; that was only the MUTOs. And besides, from what we know about how the MUTOs ate, Godzilla can't just absorb the radiation. So, Gypsy Danger isn't just gonna let Godzilla tear into it's core....

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thelocust619  Online

@buttersdaman000: he wasn't incapacitated lol he just fell over n got right back up cuz he's a butterball haha but yea they also said he is an ancient animal who has been surviving off the radioactivity of the core of the planet. I highly doubt a nuke of any sort would do any lasting damage if he can go anywhere remotely near the planet's core. Also Godzilla canonically absorbs radiation through touch or passively, knowing this one also survives off of radiation it could probably be assumed he can do the same. Regardless I see the major factor being this things raw mass and tail whip kung fu action. But my god I hate this thing. I'm so disappointed.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

@thelocust619 said:

Lol but remember how he was temporarily incapacitated by a falling building?? And, with the proof we have, the kaiju, category 5 at least, have better durability feats (tanked a nuke). Yeah, Godzilla was tanking nukes but that was back in the day. It was even explained in the movie that those nukes are nothing compared to what he have now....

I honestly think he was temporarily incapacitated from the building because he was so tired. I have to admit I facepalmed though nonetheless when the building fell on him and he went down. I was like wtf. Anwyas maybe you are right that gypsy wins, especially if he tires out godzill which seemingly only takes 5 minutes of constant fighting. oh and Godzilla was not fat, he was bulky and muscular like a bear. I did think he was slow as fudge though. But still was cool seeing him fight.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gypsy is 280 feet tall and weighs 1900 tons.

Godzilla is 350+ feet tall and outmasses a hundred thousand ton aircraft carrier.

Godzilla punches Gypsy once and the Jaeger stoves in like tin foil.

Or Gypsy tries wrestling with Godzilla, who simply leans forward and crushes Gypsy because he's orders of magnitude heavier.

Godzilla has more mass and muscle than the entirety of Pacific Rim's cast.

Gypsy has no capacity to hurt someone who's so much bigger.

Also, going by the timer; Godzilla was fighting a very intensive brawl against two very different opponents non-stop for at least an hour and fifteen minutes, and had fought the Male MUTO for some time and then went around chasing it for what appeared to at least be a day.

He had quite a day.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Godzilla is 350+ feet tall and outmasses a hundred thousand ton aircraft carrier.

Or Gypsy tries wrestling with Godzilla, who simply leans forward and crushes Gypsy because he's orders of magnitude heavier.

Also, going by the timer; Godzilla was fighting a very intensive brawl against two very different opponents non-stop for at least an hour and fifteen minutes, and had fought the Male MUTO for some time and then went around chasing it for what appeared to at least be a day.

He had quite a day.

Wasn't it established a modern day nuke would kill him, while a modern day nuke (that exploded underwater) didn't destroy Gypsy?

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gypsy because of the underused super sword.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity said:

He had quite a day.

Wasn't it established a modern day nuke would kill him, while a modern day nuke (that exploded underwater) didn't destroy Gypsy?

The Captain was mistaken about the power of the bomb used.

The nuke shown in the beginning is the Castle Bravo nuke (the date and location makes it impossible to be anything else); which rates in at 15 megatons, so an order of magnitude greater than what Gypsy survived from a very healthy distance away.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

He had quite a day.

The nuke shown in the beginning is the Castle Bravo nuke (the date and location makes it impossible to be anything else); which rates in at 15 megatons, so an order of magnitude greater than what Gypsy survived from a very healthy distance away.

So, Godzilla does win?

No Caption Provided

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

He had quite a day.

So, Godzilla does win?

No Caption Provided

With the difference in mass, Godzilla could BFR Gypsy with a pimp hand.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The nuke in pacific rim wasn't strong.. The ground didn't tear, it didn't make a crater and even when the water came back into the screen, the fishes were still in one piece... That isn't a strong nuke....maybe just Godzilla farting. It isnt a great tanking feat. Tbh Gypsy was far away as well. Godzilla gets nuked right in the back and tanks it out....BIG TANKING DIFFERENCES.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: As I mentioned before, Gypsy faced a 1.4 megaton nuke, Godzilla was hit with the 15 megaton Castle Bravo bomb at a much closer range.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21 frozen  Moderator

@comicstooge: Godzilla will shatter Gypsy Danger via this:

Loading Video...

Chadkagan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cairov said:

Gypsy because of the underused super sword.

This. They're all out of options, oh no! But wait! We actually still have our most powerful weapon by far!

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Posted by those_eyes (3334 posts) - 18 hours, 10 minutes ago - Show Bio

Godzilla bends gypsy danger over and proceeds to rape.

LMAO!! THIS!

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He had quite a day.

Modern Hydrogen bombs are just as strong as World War II bombs. a Megaton bomb can cause severe damage to the entire ecosystem, so it`s not wise to build them.

Godzilla wins this with lots of trouble.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Godzilla absolutely pwns.

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Godzilla actually does absorb radiation thats why when he rampages through cities he aims for nuclear plants

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread got awesome since I last checked in on it!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reaverlation

Gypsy's only chance is to bow to the King!

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As expected godzilla got nerfed in the movie..

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#30  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Godzilla, sh*t hammer victory.

@chibi_cute: I wouldn't even say he got nerfed. It's established he's tanked multiple nukes, which is essentially on par with previous forms. He tossed around giant monsters with the ease of before. His breath didn't even seem weaker, just more concentrated. Everyone's big problem, that I've seen, is he passed out after his (nearly 90 minute in movie time) battle with the two MUTOs. If he collapsed after fight King Ghidorah for that long, no one would complain. Maybe the MUTOs are just that damn strong? But no one wants to concede that. He didn't seem nerfed to me, and I own his whole collection and have been a fan of his movies since childhood. He seemed on par with Heisei Godzilla, I guess everyone's mad he wasn't Final War planet-breaking level?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 frozen  Moderator

As expected godzilla got nerfed in the movie..

He didn't get nerfed....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Slow down people. Godzilla didn't do anything to suggest he could tank the plasma cannon.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@frozen: Slattern easily took a FAR more powerful nuke and Gyspy still burned straight through him.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@logy5000: @godzilla44: 1954 (surprise surprise, Godzilla's year) holds the record for Nuke in real life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_arms_race

On March 1, 1954, the U.S. conducted the BRAVO Test, which tested another hydrogen bomb on Bikini Atoll.[13] Scientists significantly underestimated the size of the bomb, thinking it would yield 5 megatons. However, it yielded 14.8 megatons, which is the largest nuclear explosion tested by the U.S

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gypsy puts up a good fight, but goes down.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

They hypothesized it would kill him, it was never tested. People seem to be underestimating nuclear bombs.... Even if they were from the 50's a nuke'a very powerful. On top of that it's said multiple nukes wer used rotary and kill godzilla. The only way I see Gypsy winnin is by using those swords( an possible plasma canons) as there is no concrete evidence to support that Godzilla has a healing factor or if he does that's its good enough to win this fight

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

Nice. Your completely right the MUTOs could possibly just be some of Godzilla's greatest enemies. On top of that this is the biggest Godzilla ever(it's official, but he's not as massive as marketing campaigns have been saying) and I don't any Godzilla has ever had a building that massive fall in them, it's why that didn't bother me, seriously that building was towering OVER godzilla!!! on the other side of things however I was unimpressed by how that first MUTO died, after surving at least 2 fights with Godzilla....And does the military ever get past the EMPs to fight the MUTOs

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Godzilla has nothing to rape. All that he grabbed has been collapsed into a million pieces accidentally.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Godzilla has nothing to rape. All that he grabbed has been collapsed into a million pieces accidentally.

He will hump the pieces on the ground. Lol oh btw a sequel to Godzilla has been confirmed already. We gonna get some more zilllaaaa!

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally seen the new GZ movie and I must say, Godzilla would disrespect Gypsy Danger to an unforgivable level....

Now if GZ fights the three armed one.....

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@unknowzillagod said:

He will hump the pieces on the ground. Lol oh btw a sequel to Godzilla has been confirmed already. We gonna get some more zilllaaaa!

This just made my day!!!!!!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the movie yet but didn't Godzilla know Karate or some sh!t? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Really? Nukes just make Godzilla stronger. Even if it wasn't immune it would blast gypsy out of orbit.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By those_eyes

Haven't seen the movie yet but didn't Godzilla know Karate or some sh!t? lol

Well one of the Godzilla movies had him doing kungfu but this 2014 version doesn't. Although he does pull out some old school moves that are really effective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Just saw the movie and I must say, Godzilla takes this with minimal effort

EDIT: Also, Godzilla didn't tire out quickly, he basically fought and pursued the Mutos for two days straight

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mikep12

Depends on the starting distance. If there close up Gypsy annihilates GZ with his sword and gets a Godzilla head trophy. I'm not sure about GZ's breath tho. If its as powerful as it used to be GZ may win by spazzing his head around while blasting his breath but if not he gets blitzed. Also did anyone notice the guy who reviews movies for Fox said this movied sucked and gave it 2 stars and did the same with the lego movie, man of steel, and the great gatsby but said wolverine origins was a master piece?

Note: All these movies are Warner Bros.