flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By flashback0180

Alduin with ease.

he can fly , shoot meteorites from the sky , shake the earth ,breath fire, summon dragons, he's smarter , lore wise needs 4 dragonborns to put him down...

not to mention immortal he wont die... if godzilla does "kill" him it'll just BFR him to the end of times.

without BFR he'll just resurrect again and again

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PantyPolice

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

he can fly , shoot meteorites from the sky , shake the earth ,breath fire, summon dragons, he's smarter , lore wise needs 4 dragonborns to put him down...

not to mention immortal he wont die... if godzilla does "kill" him it'll just BFR him to the end of times.

You clearly have no Godzilla feat knowledge.

Godzilla is pretty much indestructible, you hurt him and he just heals instantly. Godzilla can destroy meteors MUCH bigger than the small ass things that Alduin shot.

Godzilla is around 100,000+ times the size of Alduin.

I forgot, Godzilla, was it that he can tank nukes or that he had a beam as powerful as a nuke? Either way it stomps Alduin.

Edit: Oh this is 2014 godzilla, I haven't seen the movie yet.

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CairoV

@pantypolice said:

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

Godzilla is pretty much indestructible, you hurt him and he just heals instantly. Godzilla can destroy meteors MUCH bigger than the small ass things that Alduin shot.

I forgot, Godzilla, was it that he can tank nukes or that he had a beam as powerful as a nuke? Either way it stomps Alduin.

Also I doubt any incarnation of Godzilla is 100,000 times bigger than Alduin because that would make him something like 1500 miles lengthwise, maybe 100,000 times heavier.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to go with Godzilla because he's so much bigger, but size isn't everything, so i'm not sure.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's some other version of Elder Scrolls people wank to with greybeards shattering mountains and cannons and other things that make the setting not work, but the one seen in game has Alduin being very unimpressive.

Godzilla tailsmacks Alduin into the throat of the world and snaps his spine like a twig.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthAznable

Who needs fush when you have Godzilla nuclear breath?

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Yes it's movie 2014 godzilla not the comic ones which fought super man and fantastic four.

Size isn't everything movie zilla doesn't have feats to hit alduin it just has to wait.

And you can't kill something that's immortal.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alduin can get beat down by standard medieval equipment with zero usage of shouts or magic other than dragonrend to get him down.

He's not impressive going based off what is actually shown and not distorted in half truths and legend. He doesn't even use any of the more powerful shouts.

Also the "meteors" smashed thatched roof cottages and stone buildings made with high medieval era technology at best. Whoopdeedoo, I'm sure Trogdor is very impressed.

He can't do anything to hurt Goji, but the King of Monsters can wreck his physical body in a single hit.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Alduin can get beat down by standard medieval equipment with zero usage of shouts or magic other than dragonrend to get him down.

He's not impressive going based off what is actually shown and not distorted in half truths and legend. He doesn't even use any of the more powerful shouts.

Also the "meteors" smashed thatched roof cottages and stone buildings made with high medieval era technology at best. Whoopdeedoo, I'm sure Trogdor is very impressed.

He can't do anything to hurt Goji, but the King of Monsters can wreck his physical body in a single hit.

I assume someone just watched Godzilla recently?

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity said:

Saw it yesterday, will watch in 3D tomorrow hopefully.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

It was so very satisfying...

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

I've been waiting for this for ten years.

And to think this is only Gareth's second ever movie and first blockbuster. He shows promise, and I will eagerly follow his works from now on.

With so much room for improvement given his novice status and obvious talent, I think the sequels will be even better.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@comicstooge said:

I've been waiting for this for ten years.

And to think this is only Gareth's second ever movie and first blockbuster. He shows promise, and I will eagerly follow his works from now on.

With so much room for improvement given his novice status and obvious talent, I think the sequels will be even better.

I read that they're interested in doing an "Island of Monsters" style sequel. Should be awesome, if done right!

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I'm wondering if they'll introduce original monsters or bring in more Toho beasts.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: I'm wondering if they'll introduce original monsters or bring in more Toho beasts.

I'd love to see Rodan, Mothra, King Ghidorah, Destoroyah etc. updated into modern context. Mechagodzillas are an absolute must.

We need an updated version of Godzilla: Save the Earth, though. That game was my childhood.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I preferred Godzilla unleashed but I had less trouble with the motion controls than many. I'm sure now that the Godzilla craze is back we'll get a Godzilla game sooner or later.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I preferred Godzilla unleashed but I had less trouble with the motion controls than many. I'm sure now that the Godzilla craze is back we'll get a Godzilla game sooner or later.

Through the whole movie I was just thinking: "This film is gonna be soooooo big in Japan".

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Estimates for it's box office returns are 700 million to 1 billion. So better than Man of Steel, The Amazing Spiderman, and Transformers 1.

@tifalockhart: I have stuff to do and I'm probably gonna move soon so I'm putting RP stuff on hold.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Estimates for it's box office returns are 700 million to 1 billion. So better than Man of Steel, The Amazing Spiderman, and Transformers 1.

Woah. Yeah, this film is getting a sequel, to be sure.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how gareth smooths out his kinks and improves his style.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played Skyrim and Godzilla stomps with ease

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite probably Zilla

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite probably Zilla

don't mention that travesty here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman said:

I played Skyrim and Godzilla stomps with ease

No need for the Dragonborn here. After the beating Godzilla gives the World-eater, he never bothers Nirn again.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alduin eats his soul. </thread>

Squidboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Godzilla. Godzilla is technically invincible, because if he is killed, he will regenerate. And I think defeating Alduin's physical form would count as a win. Alduin would stand a pretty good chance, but Godzilla would definitely win.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

Sure game Aluin gets stomped.

If you are talking about LORE Alduin you are wrong. Unlike Godzilla, Alduin is totally invulnerable and can manipulate the laws of Mundus on it`s favor.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why Godzilla would look like for comparison

Loading Video...

Godzilla stomps no contest

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alduin.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Fus Ro...dead.

C'mon, really? Godzilla...easily.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the OP everyone this is the movie GZ not the japaness version he is not as powerful considering that alduin is close to planet level and can't die period he wins this easily

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By flashback0180

Why is every one

Ignoring the fact that aduvin is immortal

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice said:

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

If you are talking about LORE Alduin you are wrong. Unlike Godzilla, Alduin is totally invulnerable and can manipulate the laws of Mundus on it`s favor.

But lore Alduin might just be symbolic.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eater of worlds or destroyer of citys? Ill take eater of worlds

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Lore Alduin is like myths in real life. We can't prove he did anything. Just "ancient stories". Greeks have ancient stories of Hercules lifting mountains, doesn't mean it happened. As for Eater of Worlds? That's a title. Like...King of the Monsters.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Frocharocha

@pantypolice said:

@frocharocha said:

@pantypolice said:

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

The game is very limited by it`s mechanics. So they must use the LORE in order to explain the stuff happening. By what i saw:

Alduin is one of the original Et`dA (first spirits) which it`s goal was to devour the realm of Mundus so the next kalpa would come. But he forsaken it`s destiny to rule over the world of Mer and Men and this enraged Akatosh and the other Aedra. So they created Dovahkiin as a symbol of hope and a weapon to defeat Alduin in their place (Akatosh is mortal, so he`s not a fool).

Akatosh as an Et`dA was born before the very reality itself when Padme and Sithis killed themselves in the Void. Unlike the Aedra, Alduin did not give up on his powers to build Mundus, so he`s still able to manipulate the laws of reality in his favor. Whomever Mundus is the realm of Lorkhan. So him and Daedra can`t go to Mundus with it`s full powers, and therefore they need an avatar. In this case, Alduin chooses the form of a Dragon because the represent destruction and life.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice said:

@frocharocha said:

@pantypolice said:

@flashback0180 said:

Alduin with ease.

The game is very limited by it`s mechanics. So they must use the LORE in order to explain the stuff happening. By what i saw:

Alduin is one of the original Et`dA (first spirits) which it`s goal was to devour the realm of Mundus so the next kalpa would come. But he forsaken it`s destiny to rule over the world of Mer and Men and this enraged Akatosh and the other Aedra. So they created Dovahkiin as a symbol of hope and a weapon to defeat Alduin in their place (Akatosh is mortal, so he`s not a fool).

Akatosh as an Et`dA was born before the very reality itself when Padme and Sithis killed themselves in the Void. Unlike the Aedra, Alduin did not give up on his powers to build Mundus, so he`s still able to manipulate the laws of reality in his favor. Whomever Mundus is the realm of Lorkhan. So him and Daedra can`t go to Mundus with it`s full powers, and therefore they need an avatar. In this case, Alduin chooses the form of a Dragon because the represent destruction and life.

That's all impressive without the world of skyrim. That said, actual gods in mythology have been pretty weak, even creation gods. Being significant in the plot doesn't matter. Also devouring worlds and stuff is fine and dandy considering of what we saw of Alduin, it's more likely symbolic of him just taking over. The deidric princes aren't anything special either compared to something like Godzilla. In the end, Alduin is just the strongest dragon that you fight in that game.

Either way, Godzilla is hot shit in his lore as well, but if we go on feats, Godzilla stomps....... literally.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Don't you dare compare nigh-omnipotent completely immortal entities (Daedric Princes) to a giant mutant lizard.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PantyPolice

@xlr87t3 said:

@pantypolice: Don't you dare compare nigh-omnipotent completely immortal entities (Daedric Princes) to a giant mutant lizard.

None of the deadric princes are nigh-omnipotent. They are as strong as minor gods in Greek Mythology like Morpheus, none of them are even on Ares level.

Heck, pretty much every single one of them has been defeated in the past.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: You don't know what your talking about. Plot allows mortals even in comics to defeat bbeings waaaaaaayyy out of their league. None of the greek gods can snap their fingers and flaming dogs rain from the sky, or control space, time, and life itself, or create thousands of pocket dimensions/realms/universes and realms of infinite size, or completely omnipotent control inside their own realms like Mephisto, or soul-rip the entire population, or ect....

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PantyPolice

@xlr87t3 said:

@pantypolice: You don't know what your talking about. Plot allows mortals even in comics to defeat bbeings waaaaaaayyy out of their league. None of the greek gods can snap their fingers and flaming dogs rain from the sky, or control space, time, and life itself, or create thousands of pocket dimensions/realms/universes and realms of infinite size, or completely omnipotent control inside their own realms like Mephisto, or soul-rip the entire population, or ect....

Typhon is said to reach all the way to the stars in height and he was so big that he reached from east to west in width. He also had tons of dragon heads coming off him and so forth. Zeus beat him alone.

"Flaming dogs rain from the sky", well that's a VERY specific feat.

Cronus was the god of time (Titan just means elder god), Cronus beat the heaven/sky god, and he had such allies such as the ocean and other overpowered beings on his side (Cronus's side)

Poseidon can create earthquakes along with control all aquatic life.

Atlas held the earth on his shoulders along with Hercules/Heracles.

Hades can completely hide his presence but still be able to attack others.

Greek gods are literally immortal, there is no way you can kill them and they can't even be hurt unless a god is involved.

Ares, who is in reality a relatively weak Greek god was having spears bounce off him uselessly till Athena jumped in.

Heck gods can't even kill each other they are that immortal, only catch and hurt each other. So yeah, really the greek gods are stronger.

Also: "Plot allows it"

No, it's just that they are that weak. Father in full metal alchemist can create a sun in his hand but he was still taken out by street level characters.

The deidric princes would just cockily march around and then instantly get killed by a greek god when they get their head cut off.

Heck Hades, Hera, Demeter, Posiedon, and Hestia were literally eaten for the amount of years it took for Zeus to grow up and Cronus puked them out, they were babies before and just came out as full grown gods.

Zeus cracked his head open to give birth to Athena fully grown.

Zeus had his ankles ripped off by Typhon and then he just put them back on when Hermes fetched them for him since Hermes is a fucking speed ninja :P

The deidric princes would try to kill the greek gods but the greek gods would just go "ow" and then cut the very mortal deidric princes. Deidric princes aren't actually immortals, they are just long lasting and very powerful individuals who have worshipers.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Godzilla smashes

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen godzilla movie yet, But it doesn't look like alduin could harm something that huge. But he has the range and versatility advantage, so he could.. maybe..

Edit: Didn't godzilla tank a nuke the film comic? That settles him out of alduin's league.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

All the nuclear testing America did in the 50s was actually attempts to kill Godzilla. So technically he tanked multiple nukes.