#1 Edited by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

All current (unless stated) marvel 616 universe versions of gods and mutants
-all gods wear normal attire with a word and a shield each aswell as if they're given an extra weapon (for exaple, Thor w/ mjolnir
-2 rounds. all are fully-rested at the start of each
- NO BFR, killing. Morals off for both sides in character. mutants bloodlust.
ROUND 1: line-ups below. Thor in  warrior's madness
ROUND 2: Thor has Thorforce.
Gods:

Thor w/ mjolnir
Hercules w/ mace
Ares w/ axe and spear
Athena w/ spear and aegis breastplate
Hermes
Heimdall
Balder
Fandral
Hogun
Volstagg
Sif
Valkyrie w/ Dragonfang sword
Loki (siege)
Phobos w/ grasscutter sword

Mutants:
Cyclops
Jean grey (pre-phoenix)
Iceman
Emma frost
Storm
Rogue
Professor Xavier
Wolverine
Daken
Mystique
Vulcan
Havok
Deadpool
Cable
Bishop
Cloak
Dagger
#2 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloak and Dagger are not mutants. Deadpool is more of a mutate... well anyway, this is a good fight but I think it woudlnt hurt to throw Magneto in there :P
#3 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: I was thinking about it but then realised that all the armour would've been made from metal and I think magneto can manipulate mystical metal so it would've been normal gods without any protection against a load of mutants on the offensive, are you sure cloak and dagger aren't? I thought they were...
#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17173 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 thanks to telepaths.

#5 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: in both rounds?
#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Gods
Round 2: Mutants maybe

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17173 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
" @czarny_samael: in both rounds? "
Sorry, I've just saw that there is no morals.
Without morals Thor solo by speedblitz or destorying planet.
#8 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Good fight. Tough to call. Could go either way.

I'd say The Mutants in both rounds but with some heavy Casualties.

#9 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:  is it in character for Thor to blitz? in round 1 with warrior's madness I'm sure Thor would just beat them all to death rather than blitz....
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17173 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
" @czarny_samael:  is it in character for Thor to blitz? in round 1 with warrior's madness I'm sure Thor would just beat them all to death rather than blitz.... "
You've said "no morals".
#11 Posted by Nefarious (19675 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Thor be affected by telepathy?

#12 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: it is no morals but still in character, by that I mean would Thor blitz them straight away or would he beat the sh!t out of them.
@Nefarious: I think he's just as vulnerable as humans
#13 Posted by Nefarious (19675 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: Strange, since Gods are meant to be immune to telepathy, anyway.
#14 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos....
#15 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: wait, he's not immune just highly resistant. So several high-power Telepath's could overwhelm him.
#16 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
"

@Nefarious: wait, he's not immune just highly resistant. So several high-power Telepath's could overwhelm him.

"

If Thor has no morals, he will speedblitz them or destroy the planet. Hell he can even go into WM and become immune to telepathy.
#17 Posted by Nefarious (19675 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: I don't think these mutants' telepathy will have an affect on him since they are not high-power like Martian Manhunter.
#18 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: @Nefarious: So Thor solo?
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (83251 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gods win both rounds.  Easily.
#20 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
"All current (unless stated) marvel 616 universe versions of gods and mutants
-all gods wear normal attire with a word and a shield each aswell as if they're given an extra weapon (for exaple, Thor w/ mjolnir
-2 rounds. all are fully-rested at the start of each
- NO BFR, killing. Morals off (You said off.)for both sides in character(But they are in character, so...?). mutants bloodlust.
ROUND 1: line-ups below. Thor in  warrior's madness
ROUND 2: Thor has Thorforce.
Gods:

Thor w/ mjolnir
Hercules w/ mace
Ares w/ axe and spear
Athena w/ spear and aegis breastplate
Hermes
Heimdall
Balder
Fandral
Hogun
Volstagg
Sif
Valkyrie w/ Dragonfang sword
Loki (siege)
Phobos w/ grasscutter sword

Mutants:Cyclops
                  Jean grey (pre-phoenix)
                  Iceman
                  Emma frost
                  Storm
                  Rogue
                  Professor
                  Xavier
                  Wolverine
                  Daken    
                  Mystique
                  Vulcan
                  Havok
                  Deadpool(Is literallely a ceasepool of mutant powers.)
                 Cable
                 Bishop
                 Cloak(Not a mutant, was given powers.)
                 Dagger(Not a mutant, was given powers.)"

Morals off  I'm going with the gods, Morals on.... I still say the gods
#21 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gods create a blood bath banquet and go bacchanal

#22 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"Thor solos.... "
#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37682 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a thread with Gods and no God Spawn? Anyyyways Gods take it.

Moderator Online
#24 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

If Telepathy DOES effect the gods, then an AMAZING fight. If it doesn't Gods win both rounds. If i were a mutant, better hope to God(haha see what I did there?) that Telepathy works on all of the gods. If so, they win both rounds.
#25 Posted by SC (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

To me this is basically the god characters having trouble with mutant characters versatility and mutant characters having trouble with god characters durability and strength whilst Thor starts one shotting characters undoubtedly. A non warriors madness Thor has one shot Namor, so a warriors madness Thor... maybe if Xavier, Emma and Jean, had ample opportunity they could slow him down? Not with a whole bunch of god characters coming at them, I think. Thor has alright telepathy resistance feats and they will only probably improve over time (I think X-Man and Thor will be appearing alongside each other soon? They might fight? We may get clarification on where Marvel puts Thor's telepathy resistance) 

Best chance mutants have in my opinion... is maybe... have Rogue take, Cloak, Daken and Iceman's powers... then she might be able to get lucky and absorb Thor. Then this is a very different thread. 

I can't help but notice Loki as well, and that dude is ultra crafty and cunning and... if he is working with the gods. He has caused plenty of problems with X-Men before. 
Moderator Online
#26 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" @CapFanboy: Strange, since Gods are meant to be immune to telepathy, anyway. "
Jean, Xavier, frost
#27 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: God spawn would no doubt solo every single person there without trying
#28 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

gods easy. Thor could blink and the mutants would be owned. But he would probably side with the Mutants since he is more man or mutant than god anyway.

#29 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier without morals will basically act like Onslaught, Onslaught became as powerful as he did by using Xaviers telepathy and a trick Xavier was able to duplicate after Xman pulled him out of the astral plane.  He absorbs Jean, Vulcan, Bishop, Storm, Iceman in the same way Onslaught can absorb mutants and their powers, fully unlocking all of their powers in the process, he then allows Rogue to touch him and she becomes just as powerful.
#30 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

half the gods you chose suck....................................................................
#31 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan: such as?
#32 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: 

Hermes
Fandral
Hogun
Volstagg
Loki ( he would betray them as soone as he got the chance)
#33 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by CapFanboy (4769 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan: let us just say Loki would not betray them. the warriors three are great fighters and can hold their own, what's wrong with hermes? I'm sure he can run and fly faster than most of the gods on there
#35 Posted by SC (12951 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordOfAllHumans said:
" Xavier without morals will basically act like Onslaught, Onslaught became as powerful as he did by using Xaviers telepathy and a trick Xavier was able to duplicate after Xman pulled him out of the astral plane.  He absorbs Jean, Vulcan, Bishop, Storm, Iceman in the same way Onslaught can absorb mutants and their powers, fully unlocking all of their powers in the process, he then allows Rogue to touch him and she becomes just as powerful. "

I tend to think Onslaught became so powerful, because he orchestrated a bunch of events that would make people, America, the planet scared and he fed on that negative psychic energy to amp himself plus Magneto's abstract notions of anger and hatred that piggybacked of Xaviers psionic powers... is why Onslaught was so powerful. Xavier without morals therefore equating to Onslaught? I am not sure. Intertesting... 
Moderator Online
#36 Posted by Nefarious (19675 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: I would not say he solos but he doesn't go down either.
#37 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

The durability of the gods really negates the usefulness of Daken, Rogue, Wolverine, Mystique, Deadpool and Cable. Cloak and Dagger might be able to work together to take out Hogun or Volstagg, though. Thor, Hercules, Ares, Athena and Loki on one team pretty much cancels out the effectiveness the energy manipulators and telepaths - they could make short work of the remaining mutants.

Gods should win this. Gods win this even more violently with morals off. With no morals, the battlefield would look like an issue from out of "The Authority" - X-Men limbs and corpses scattered every which way. The X-Men's only hope is to have Cable, Jean, Emma and Professor X combine their telepathic powers into one massive TP strike to take out the more powerful gods one after another. Unfortunately, there are not enough tank X-Men to keep the gods from breaking their defensive line and smashing each telepath in a massive, bloody strike. None of the mutants would last that long against these odds.
#38 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're underestimating that Vulcan is here. he would one shot a lot of these Gods here and provide cover for the telepaths to effect Thor's mind.
#39 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @LordOfAllHumans said:
" Xavier without morals will basically act like Onslaught, Onslaught became as powerful as he did by using Xaviers telepathy and a trick Xavier was able to duplicate after Xman pulled him out of the astral plane.  He absorbs Jean, Vulcan, Bishop, Storm, Iceman in the same way Onslaught can absorb mutants and their powers, fully unlocking all of their powers in the process, he then allows Rogue to touch him and she becomes just as powerful. "

I tend to think Onslaught became so powerful, because he orchestrated a bunch of events that would make people, America, the planet scared and he fed on that negative psychic energy to amp himself plus Magneto's abstract notions of anger and hatred that piggybacked of Xaviers psionic powers... is why Onslaught was so powerful. Xavier without morals therefore equating to Onslaught? I am not sure. Intertesting... 
"

Onslaught was everything that was dark and morally corrupt inside of Xavier plus some Magneto (it was revealed that only a sliver of Magneto touched Xavier when he shut Mags mind down, except for his notions of mutant supremecy most of Onslaught was the dark side of Xavier), he is essenstially Xavier without morals.  His powers were already present, and grew due to the powers of three other mutants, Magneto, Franklin Richards and Nate Grey, it was stated that mutants increased him, he did everything in secret so there was nothing to suggest he was feeding off of fear he created, as he created none until after he revealed himself to the world, and by that time was already powerful due to absorbing any mutant that touched his essense.
#40 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Cloak and Dagger are not mutants. Deadpool is more of a mutate... well anyway, this is a good fight but I think it woudlnt hurt to throw Magneto in there :P "
Cloak and Dagger are mutants, this happend recently and they were once apart of X-men during the Utopia thingy in Dark reign.  They joined after the quite Osborn's X-men
#41 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Edgeworth_11 said:
" Cloak and Dagger are not mutants. Deadpool is more of a mutate... well anyway, this is a good fight but I think it woudlnt hurt to throw Magneto in there :P "
Cloak and Dagger are mutants, this happend recently and they were once apart of X-men during the Utopia thingy in Dark reign.  They joined after the quite Osborn's X-men"

to add on to this they were considered latent mutants from the start, a drug affected them and their xgene which is why people tend to classify them as mutates, but mutates do not have an xgene, which is why Polaris who also had her powers activated by an external source is considered a mutant and Spiderman isn't it's all about the xgene which is already wired from birth to express mutant powers regardless of how it is activated.