Godly trinity (supes, bats, WW) vs Galactus (read OP)

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rolldestroyer

this is the godly trinity from the trinity story arc:

vs

Galactus at 50%

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shavo

''godly trinity'' feats?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rolldestroyer

@KINGJAMES447 said:

''godly trinity'' feats?

their best feat is defeating krona who was a universal threat, other than that they defeated the dark trinity casually (who had the power of the cosmic egg though tbh they didn't seem very powerful) they also restored europe from complete destruction, they also defeated their anti matter counterparts (ultraman, owlman and superwoman) very easily.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shavo

@rolldestroyer: well in a crossover krona took out galactus so i guess team wins

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Walzo

@KINGJAMES447:

That's not canon, and no they do not.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rolldestroyer

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@rolldestroyer: well in a crossover krona took out galactus so i guess team wins

yes it was in the jla/avengers crossover but im not sure if he is on the same level as he was in that crossover, he seemed too powerful there though since trinity directly follows this crossover i could be wrong.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: well there biggest feat is the fight with krona so what did you expect me to use?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Walzo said:

@KINGJAMES447:

nope it's actually canon to dc

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Walzo

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@KINGJAMES447:

Doesn't matter, it's not canon to both.

Galactus beats them with ease.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

What are their powers and abillities?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@KINGJAMES447:

what do you mean it's non canon for both? in the end of jla/avengers krona was imprisoned in the cosmic egg, in trinity he escapes the cosmic egg and morgana and enigma and xor absorb the power of creation of the cosmic egg, and from where did the cosmic egg comes from? from the marvel universe. so educate yourself before posting

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xblah_blahx

The Godly Trinity.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rolldestroyer

@BigCimmerian said:

What are their powers and abillities?

they're gods they don't have specific powers and abilities. they do have reality warping powers though not on a big scale.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: the crossover was published by marvel AND dc not fan made so its canon not a good one but still canon..to an extent

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Walzo

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@KINGJAMES447:

what do you mean it's non canon for both? in the end of jla/avengers krona was imprisoned in the cosmic egg, in trinity he escapes the cosmic egg and morgana and enigma and xor absorb the power of creation of the cosmic egg, and from where did the cosmic egg comes from? from the marvel universe. so educate yourself before posting

1) JLA/Avengers is considered NON CANON

2) That's great, too bad that means nothing to add to your, "Krona beating Galactus" case.

Just because an item originates from the Marvel U, doesn't mean the that the event is canon.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Walzo

@KINGJAMES447:

No, it IS NOT CANON. It's widely acknowledged that the crossover isn't canon.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Walzo said:

@KINGJAMES447:

1) JLA/Avengers is considered NON CANON

2) That's great, too bad that means nothing to add to your, "Krona beating Galactus" case.

Just because an item originates from the Marvel U, doesn't mean the that the event is canon.

1. you don't get it do you? there's no thing as simply non canon, if a canon story is based on a crossover then the crossover is canon.

2. if you reread my first post i said that i doubt that krona is trinity is on the same level as in the crossover.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: 1) yea its considered non cannon keyword CONSIDERED non-cannon by fans not the people who made it

1) krona beat galactus in the crossover team beat krona when they fought and i think they can handle a galactus who is nowhere near at full power..

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: BY FANS just because it wasn't good doesn't make it non cannon for example in dbz if GT was good people would have called it cannon but it sucked so people call it non cannon but the difference between this and dbz is that gt was actually no cannon but the jla/avengers cross was.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@Walzo: BY FANS just because it wasn't good doesn't make it non cannon for example in dbz if GT was good people would have called it cannon but it sucked so people call it non cannon but the difference between this and dbz is that gt was actually no cannon but the jla/avengers cross was.

Well GT doesn't make sense because SS3 Goku was shown more powerful than SS4 Goku.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@rolldestroyer:

The story isn't canon to Marvel, and since Galactus is a Marvel character, that feat is useless. That is the end of that story.

@KINGJAMES447:

1) Judging by the fact that is hasn't EVER been mentioned in Marvel Continuity, no, it isn't.

Also, GT wasn't canon regardless of whether it was good or not. The new DBZ movie is canon, which is why SSJ4 doesn't exist in that movie, and it goes SSJ3 to Super Saiyan God.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shavo

@TheCerealKillz: the comic was published by both companies if it was just published by only dc we would have seen a lawsuit so its cannon (but not a good one) also i was just using gt as a example not an actual point of discussion

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shavo

@ThunderGodsWrath: never said GT was good i think it sucked too

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rolldestroyer

@TheCerealKillz said:

@rolldestroyer:

The story isn't canon to Marvel, and since Galactus is a Marvel character, that feat is useless. That is the end of that story.

@KINGJAMES447:

1) Judging by the fact that is hasn't EVER been mentioned in Marvel Continuity, no, it isn't.

Also, GT wasn't canon regardless of whether it was good or not. The new DBZ movie is canon, which is why SSJ4 doesn't exist in that movie, and it goes SSJ3 to Super Saiyan God.

yeah well, cosmic egg is a marvel object and it was transferred to DC.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Walzo

@rolldestroyer:

Okay, still doesn't mean that JLA/Avengers is canon.

It's never been mentioned by either Marvel or DC outside of the crossover, and the Cosmic Egg was used as a plot device for Trinity.

@KINGJAMES447:

Just because it was published by both, doesn't mean that it's canon.... Marvel and DC never referred to it ever again.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By New_World_Order

@KINGJAMES447 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: never said GT was good i think it sucked too

I was just saying. It doesn't suck to me it's just not accurate.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: well of course there not gonna refer to it a gain its a CROSSOVER its not like their gonna have hulk join JLA to keep it cannon..

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Walzo

@KINGJAMES447:

Exactly.

Krona beating Galactus isn't canon.

And so, Galactus beats the Godly Trinity.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer:

Okay, still doesn't mean that JLA/Avengers is canon.

It's never been mentioned by either Marvel or DC outside of the crossover, and the Cosmic Egg was used as a plot device for Trinity.

@KINGJAMES447:

Just because it was published by both, doesn't mean that it's canon.... Marvel and DC never referred to it ever again.

"sigh" after all the explanation that's your answer?

let me make it more clear to you, if the jla/avengers is not canon how is krona in a cosmic egg? and if you read trinity (which i doubt you did) krona's entire quest is based on the crossover as he seeks to contact the consiousness of the universe (which he learned of its existence in the crossover).

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus with ease

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Walzo

@rolldestroyer:

I already understand what you're saying, and I have no answer for you. What I AM saying is that even if JLA/Avengers is canon to Pre 52 DC, that does NOT mean that Krona beating Galactus during the crossover is regarded as canon, due to the fact that Marvel has yet to acknowledge the existence of the event.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shavo

@Walzo: what do you mean exactly? i was saying that it was cannon but saying that just because the don't use a MARVEL character in a DC comic doesn't mean it isn't non cannon

and also galactus loses since galactus at 50% is not as powerful as krona who is a multiversal threat

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@TheCerealKillz@Walzo The only reason the other guy is persistent on making the JLA/Avengers crossover canon is because he's voting for the Godly Trinity. That much is obvious. Those of us who believe it's non-canon, and it is, are pretty much right that Galactus dominates. So I suggest we let that conversation rest, permanently.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Walzo said:

@rolldestroyer:

I already understand what you're saying, and I have no answer for you. What I AM saying is that even if JLA/Avengers is canon to Pre 52 DC, that does NOT mean that Krona beating Galactus during the crossover is regarded as canon, due to the fact that Marvel has yet to acknowledge the existence of the event.

well since they let the cosmic egg pass into DC i think it should be canon to marvel as well, not that it matters to krona's bio anyway.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@TheCerealKillz@Walzo The only reason the other guy is persistent on making the JLA/Avengers crossover canon is because he's voting for the Godly Trinity. That much is obvious. Those of us who believe it's non-canon, and it is, are pretty much right that Galactus dominates. So I suggest we let that conversation rest, permanently.

so you just decided it yourself that it is non-canon when the storyline states otherwise? great.........

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

so you just decided it yourself that it is non-canon when the storyline states otherwise? great.........

I decide what I believe, yes. Besides, the storyline doesn't dictate it as being canon. Nowhere in the story does is say, "This is canon."

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

I decide what I believe, yes. Besides, the storyline doesn't dictate it as being canon. Nowhere in the story does is say, "This is canon."

yeah well, i decide that batman beating superman in DKR is canon does that make it true? no

it doesn't have to say it's canon, it's like i previously said if the storyline follows the crossover then it's definitely canon otherwise how could krona be in a cosmic egg in the first place? people think that all crossovers (between companies) are non canon, well most of them are but this one is different since the writers decided to continue the crossover storyline in the DCU contriniutiy as canon

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer said:

yeah well, i decide that batman beating superman in DKR is canon does that make it true? no

it doesn't have to say it's canon, it's like i previously said if the storyline follows the crossover then it's definitely canon otherwise how could krona be in a cosmic egg in the first place? people think that all crossovers (between companies) are non canon, well most of them are but this one is different since the writers decided to continue the crossover storyline in the DCU contriniutiy as canon

Bold: Why does that sound as if you're contradicting yourself? You claim Krona beating Galactus, then the JLA beating Krona was canon. And yet, above you believe Batman beating Superman was canon, but at the same time, you claim that it wasn't. That's basically the point we're trying to convey to you, although it seems you're more adamant about wanting to be right rather accepting the inevitable truth. Despite what you say, unless specified by the writers or creators of that storyline, that crossover remains non-canon.

Now understand why people say that it's non-canon. If the characters involved in that story don't portray any significant, if at all, remembrance, including anything physical or mental, of what occurred which does not pass onto their current incarnation (retcon is another concern) or past incarnations post said story, then that is non-canon.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Bold: Why does that sound as if you're contradicting yourself? You claim Krona beating Galactus, then the JLA beating Krona was canon. And yet, above you believe Batman beating Superman was canon, but at the same time, you claim that it wasn't. That's basically the point we're trying to convey to you, although it seems you're more adamant about wanting to be right rather accepting the inevitable truth. Despite what you say, unless specified by the writers or creators of that storyline, that crossover remains non-canon.

Now understand why people say that it's non-canon. If the characters involved in that story don't portray any significant, if at all, remembrance, including anything physical or mental, of what occurred which does not pass onto their current incarnation (retcon is another concern) or past incarnations post said story, then that is non-canon.

you misunderstood me, you said that you decide what you believe, what i was saying that we should go by facts not by our personal decisions.

and you are still not getting that the writers don't have to specify that the crossover is canon as, you go by the storyline.

let's apply your logic and say that the crossover wasn't canon. before the crossover krona was imprisoned by the guardians of the universe, then (if we ignore the crossover) krona is in a cosmic egg (which is a marvel object) and somehow knows that there are universal consiousness he seeks to contact (which he learns in the crossover but since you say it's non canon we should just ignore it) does the storyline make any sense?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer Apply my logic? Then you might as well apply the logic of others who also say it's non-canon. Let's go ahead and apply the logic that anything that took place before New 52 (which was retconned), doesn't exist in the MAIN storyline. We should then, of course, apply the logic that Marvel doesn't use any "facts" or deviations of that crossover in any story is has come out with after. Sure, but I think we need to apply the real logic, and that logic is below...

...the fact remains: JLA/Avengers crossover is non-canon.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer

Sorry, but the fact remains: JLA/Avengers crossover is non-canon.

could you show me a confirmed fact that it is non-canon?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dark Cloud™

[quote]@rolldestroyer Apply my logic? Then you might as well apply the logic of others who also say it's non-canon. Let's go ahead and apply the logic that anything that took place before New 52 (which was retconned), doesn't exist in the MAIN storyline. We should then, of course, apply the logic that Marvel doesn't use any "facts" or deviations of that crossover in any story is has come out with after. Sure, but I think we need to apply the real logic, and that logic is below...

...the fact remains: JLA/Avengers crossover is non-canon.[/quote]

Ah balls, I was slow in fixing my post. Had to edit, forgot something (the above part by your name).

@rolldestroyer said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer

Sorry, but the fact remains: JLA/Avengers crossover is non-canon.

could you show me a confirmed fact that it is non-canon?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™: you do realize that trinity took place before new 52 right? which means im using the pre 52 continuity. and since the crossover directly follows the storyline it is canon unless you could prove that it's non canon.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer said:

@Dark Cloud™: you do realize that trinity took place before new 52 right? which means im using the pre 52 continuity. and since the crossover directly follows the storyline it is canon unless you could prove that it's non canon.

Snap, crackle and pop. I never saw that YOU made the battle. In any case, JLA/Avengers is non-canon as per common knowledge of how things work with comic book universes (companies included). And even then, being that JLA/Avengers is non-cannon due to being a crossover in general, nothing in my previous posts changes from the underlying message which has, more than ten times now, been conveyed.

However, congrats. As adamant as you are about having your chosen team defeat Galactus, it's apparent you only made this battle for that purpose alone, to emphasize on your lack of common knowledge and to emphasize on how you believe the team defeats Galactus. Among that, you've only showed aspects of the crossover story itself instead of provided factual proof that what you claim is, concurrently, evidence that back up your claim.

I don't know how to make this any clearer. The crossover is non-canon, unless DC, the Writers of the crossover, or whomever holds property rights, have proclaimed it canon. You won't give up this up, nor will I, and with that I'm ending this conversation.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Snap, crackle and pop. I never saw that YOU made the battle. In any case, JLA/Avengers is non-canon as per common knowledge of how things work with comic book universes (companies included). And even then, being that JLA/Avengers is non-cannon due to being a crossover in general, nothing in my previous posts changes from the underlying message which has, more than ten times now, been conveyed.

However, congrats. As adamant as you are about having your chosen team defeat Galactus, it's apparent you only made this battle for that purpose alone, to emphasize on your lack of common knowledge and to emphasize on how you believe the team defeats Galactus. Among that, you've only showed aspects of the crossover story itself instead of provided factual proof that what you claim is, concurrently, evidence that back up your claim.

I don't know how to make this any clearer. The crossover is non-canon, unless DC, the Writers of the crossover, or whomever holds property rights, have proclaimed it canon. You won't give up this up, nor will I, and with that I'm ending this conversation.

LOL what gave you the impression that IMO team would win? if you read my first post i myself said that krona in the crossover was overpowered and it's doubtful that he is on that level in the trinity story arc. so don't make any accusations when you don't know what you're even talking about.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Imperator

Actually, I don't think it is noncanon in general, but more non-canon to 616. It happened somewhere in the Marvel Multiverse, since their multiverse is infinite. We just don't know which universe.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer said:

LOL what gave you the impression that IMO team would win? if you read my first post i myself said that krona in the crossover was overpowered and it's doubtful that he is on that level in the trinity story arc. so don't make any accusations when you don't know what you're even talking about.

I don't plan on going back and forth between every one of your posts just to copy and paste (or quote) what you stated. You said that GT defeated Krona, and Krona defeated Galactus, which means GT would defeat Galactus. It's not an assumption.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@rolldestroyer said:

I don't plan on going back and forth between every one of your posts just to copy and paste (or quote) what you stated. You said that GT defeated Krona, and Krona defeated Galactus, which means GT would defeat Galactus. It's not an assumption.

yes krona defeated galactus but in the crossover krona wielded the power of all universes he had devoured which made him much more powerful, in trinity that wasn't the case so i didn't make this battle intentionally just "to show that GT wins" like what you thought. get it now?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@rolldestroyer said:

yes krona defeated galactus but in the crossover krona wielded the power of all universes he had devoured which made him much more powerful, in trinity that wasn't the case so i didn't make this battle intentionally just "to show that GT wins" like what you thought. get it now?

Intentionally or not, it is what it is.