godly powers vs cosmic powers?

pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pinkmomen

rules:fight takes place in space , no prep.
team one((rune king thor , the spectre , divine spawn))

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

team two((kal kent , parallax hal , white crown phoenix))
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Godly stomp

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#3  Edited By Deadcool
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Godly stomp "
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Godly all the way.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Team 1 all the way, no doubt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"Team two takes this. "

No......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"non- @comicdude23 said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"Team two takes this. "

No...... "
yes...is this new way to debate? "

Explain your answer
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" non-@comicdude23 said:
"Team two takes this. "

No...... "
It's the jasraj way to debate.

@comicdude23:  Do not repeat that, please. Arrow has already made a point out of it. Desist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" non- @comicdude23 said:
"Team two takes this. "

No...... "
It's the jasraj way to debate.

@comicdude23:  Do not repeat that, please. Arrow has already made a point out of it. Desist. "

Fine. i will just ask peopel to explain?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@comicdude23:You could at least provide a short sentence explaining why you disagree, and let the debate take its route from there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Crown Phonex is damm powerful. But i say Divine Spawn could take her. or RKT could just deny Superman and Hal out of existensce, then RKT, Divine Spawn and Spectre can take White Crown Phoneix, because Phoneix cant be denied out of existence, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @comicdude23 said:
" White Crown Phonex is damm powerful. But i say Divine Spawn could take her. or RKT could just deny Superman and Hal out of existensce, then RKT, Divine Spawn and Spectre can take White Crown Phoneix, because Phoneix cant be denied out of existence, right? "
Divine spawn is only divine compared to two beings that are planetary combined, his worlds God and Satan...he really is a non-factor imo when it comes to cosmic heavy hitters, I see him at high sky father based on the powers he is compared to in his universe. RKT is several leagues below Phoenix in power, you are the one trying to convince people in the RKT vs Phoenix thread that he is more powerful than Jean in Green costume, now you think he can stand up against White Phoenix? As for the others I imagine this a a team battle and they will work together, right?  White Phoenix can grant and take pieces of it's power as she sees fit, if some reason any of the opposing team presented a threat to her team she could simply grant a fraction of her might to her team, fractions of this power can make you a universe buster....team 2 wins. "

Erm, not only me that though RKT can take Phoneix. RKT still can deny people from exisctence, Divine Spawn is easily above Skyfather,
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" White Crown Phonex is damm powerful. But i say Divine Spawn could take her. or RKT could just deny Superman and Hal out of existensce, then RKT, Divine Spawn and Spectre can take White Crown Phoneix, because Phoneix cant be denied out of existence, right? "
Divine spawn is only divine compared to two beings that are planetary combined, his worlds God and Satan...he really is a non-factor imo when it comes to cosmic heavy hitters, I see him at high sky father based on the powers he is compared to in his universe. RKT is several leagues below Phoenix in power, you are the one trying to convince people in the RKT vs Phoenix thread that he is more powerful than Jean in Green costume, now you think he can stand up against White Phoenix? As for the others I imagine this a a team battle and they will work together, right?  White Phoenix can grant and take pieces of it's power as she sees fit, if some reason any of the opposing team presented a threat to her team she could simply grant a fraction of her might to her team, fractions of this power can make you a universe buster....team 2 wins. "

Erm, not only me that though RKT can take Phoneix. RKT still can deny people from exisctence, Divine Spawn is easily above Skyfather, "
I notice you forgot Spectre PotBT
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

godly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:

Erm, not only me that though RKT can take Phoneix. RKT still can deny people from exisctence, Divine Spawn is easily above Skyfather, "
I notice you forgot Spectre PotBT "

Spectre is good for this too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @comicdude23 said:
" @comicdude23 said:

The Phoenix can deny existence from an entire universe without lifting a finger just by removing her presence from it, she can deny the existence of future universes just by manifesting in the present without a proper host.  Point is you have a few dudes that might have power on a universal scale and others that are not on that level and then you have a multiversal being that is responsible for the life and death cycle of a multiverse and at present has no peer in power department save LT. "

Divine Spawn won't be able to be denied 
RKT won't be able too 
nor will the Spectre
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
" @comicdude23 said:

you're right what most people forget is divine spawn was only a planetary level of power until he merges with the MOM then hes on level with TOAA and Presence due to him being merged with their equivalent of the image verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
you're right what most people forget is divine spawn was only a planetary level of power until he merges with the MOM then hes on level with TOAA and Presence due to him being merged with their equivalent of the image verse "

Yep
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
you're right what most people forget is divine spawn was only a planetary level of power until he merges with the MOM then hes on level with TOAA and Presence due to him being merged with their equivalent of the image verse "

Yep "

most people just forget if they include divine spawn in a fight hes a low-mid skyfather just a planetary thread but when he gets backing from MOM like he did before he returned  to a human form again he was on par with the TOAA, Presence so if that was the case it would either be a stomp due to him being merged with MOM and if he isnt merged  they think he is alot more powerful than he really is when he is not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Phoneix can take anyone on the level of Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Phoenix of the Black Throne:
they can't deny her, but she can't deny them, but they have the power to deny Supes and Hal
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@god_spawn said:
" @comicdude23 said:
I was thinking the same, but I wasn't sure that it was truth. 

Since MOM isn't present in this battle, Divine Spawn should be non factor. RKT and Kal Kent are non factors too. None of them is universal buster, while WPOTC, Parallax and Spectre (he should be, but I have doubts about it) are.

Which Spctre is this? If not any that can fight with two very powerfull universal busters, Team 2 has this.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
The Entire Omniverse explodes... 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:

" @god_spawn said:

" @comicdude23 said:
I was thinking the same, but I wasn't sure that it was truth.   Since MOM isn't present in this battle, Divine Spawn should be non factor. RKT and Kal Kent are non factors too. None of them is universal buster, while WPOTC, Parallax and Spectre (he should be, but I have doubts about it) are.  Which Spctre is this? If not any that can fight with two very powerfull universal busters, Team 2 has this. "

yeah i agree im gonna change my answer to team 2 as well but i agree divine spawn is a nonfactor he is a low sky father at best and RKT was above odin and spectre depends how much backing he has from the presence so team 2 wins. and  i say there is a difference in the two spawns IMO divine spawn is just the angelic form of spawn, god spawn is when he merged with MOM but thats how i see things.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire Star

Spectre would be the one thats hard to beat here.