#1 Edited by Matter_and_Existence (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle happens at Mars, with no one wearing the armors. Victory is decided by knockout, incapacitation or battlefield removal. Which one is the most powerful Iron Man armor?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

Godkiller.

#3 Edited by dondave (26877 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by AlenayTheWalrus (21 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody wearing the armours? They just stand there.

#6 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Black_Arrow (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

thor buster with ease

#8 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

GODKILLER because HE'S a GODKILLER

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone care to post scans of what the GK is capable of?

#10 Posted by AlexJRimmer (30 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by AlexJRimmer (30 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Matter_and_Existence (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Just imagine both armors are sentient.

#13 Posted by dondave (26877 posts) - - Show Bio

thor buster with ease

How? It only worked because the suit was able to absorb Thor strikes with his hammer because it had the same enchantment

#14 Posted by Black_Arrow (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: it tanked thor punches and they hit harder than anything that ever hurt the godkiller

#15 Edited by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone care to post scans of what the GK is capable of?

Nothing its just his latest armor that was created for his deep space travel, its not really built for anything special.

I think people are going too much with the name.

#16 Edited by Pierpat (2024 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by russellmania77 (13617 posts) - - Show Bio

can anybody post scans of hulk buster armor?

#18 Edited by dondave (26877 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

@dondave: it tanked thor punches and they hit harder than anything that ever hurt the godkiller

It could only tank Thor Hammer strikes because it was made with the same enchantment that Thor's Hammer has, it however couldn't stand up to Thor actual punches. Thor's first punch broke the chest piece and then Thor ripped off the arm of it leading Iron Man to have to abandon it.

#19 Posted by MrPwnage112 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

what issue is that?

i really want to read it

#20 Edited by dondave (26877 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

what issue is that?

i really want to read it

Thor #58, Iron Man #64 and Avengers #63 from of the Avengers Standoff storyline

#22 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Matter_and_Existence (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: What do you mean by "capabilities"? If you mean standard gear, then yes, both armors have all their respective equipment. If you mean by feats, then I want them to be displayed throughout the discussion and not by me.

#24 Posted by Racob7 (3765 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Its just his current armor with his normal gear, i have no idea why people are making it sound like this a special more powerful armor than what Iron Man normally uses. The only real difference between godkiller and other armor is its faster and made for space travel. Its the armour he would be using in Guardian of the Galaxy comics.

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Thanks a lot mate for the info. I understand what you saying, not long ago, I saw people arguing about Tony being a genius for doing this armor, based on a metal created by him and did not even know it's capabilities

#28 Posted by Matter_and_Existence (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Oh, now I understand. Aside from basic equipment found in previous suits, the Godkiller armor has back-mounted rocket thrusters and a new A.I. named P.E.P.P.E.R., modeled after Pepper Potts.

#29 Edited by doubleaa54 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, considering that one armor is meant to kill Gods and the other is meant to fight a God...God-Killer.

#30 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7658 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by AlexJRimmer (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone show some feats of the Thorbuster?

#32 Edited by dondave (26877 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexjrimmer said:

Can someone show some feats of the Thorbuster?

It's feats don't really matter as they were only so good because they were able to absorb the attacks of Thor, something it couldn't do to the Godkiller armour

#33 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

That isnt the godkiller armor... It was just revealed as a five mile high ultra weapon capable of taking out celestials and is way above thor..... Or so they say. Should make an appearance in battle over the next few ironman issues then we can really see what its capable of.

#34 Posted by dakkad00d (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, a little early to put Godkiller armor in fights since feats are only starting to come in and we don't particularly know anything for sure besides that it's really really fast and can go around in space.

Thorbuster on the other hand inherits a ton of feats by the simple fact that its made out of Uru (same material as Mjolnr), and we know it's capable of surviving black holes, neutron star gravity/pressures and center of star temperatures, not to mention the magic it's packing via the Odinforce.

So for now, Thorbuster takes this, no brainer, but I will gladly re-visit this matchup once we have more info on Godkiller.

#35 Edited by Infinity_Nova_Prime1 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

The godkiller armor was made to kill celestials......sooo yeah did I hear a curbstomp

#36 Posted by X_insignia1 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

The godkiller armor was made to kill celestials......sooo yeah did I hear a curbstomp

there are two Godkiller armors from what I recall. The one up for discussion is not the one that was forged to battle Celestials made in the beginning of time.

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio