#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

How would this Wonder Woman do against each of these opponents in separate battles?

caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Personally I dont know if God Wonder Woman could beat anyone besides maybe Doomsday or Current Darkseid on this list ( and that is a little wide for a choice ) but as far as God Wonder Woman beating Superman Prime... well Pime doesnt have a weakness to magic... so the Hammer wont afford her much help in that case... and Majestic has enough superior strength, speed and experience to take her down too ( it would be a decent fight though )... now Current Darkseid maybe an interesting battle since DS did fall to Orion... but overall Diana the God will have some issue here
#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Doomsday would bring a arguement but I'm surprised at the others. Her power is close to Superman which would make her a fight with any of them. With the added power she would beat Majestic atleast.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

I thought Doomsday would bring a arguement but I'm surprised at the others. Her power is close to Superman which would make her a fight with any of them. With the added power she would beat Majestic atleast.

"
I dont think she could beat Majestic ( if he is written well )... the problem is in most of the recent appearances of Majestic... he seems like just another Superman level character... when he is supposed to be superior to him
#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"

"
I dont think she could beat Majestic ( if he is written well )... the problem is in most of the recent appearances of Majestic... he seems like just another Superman level character... when he is supposed to be superior to him"

I never thought he was equal to Superman in power. His early exploits didn't show the same level. And now his more recent feats are slightly greater but nothing on Supes level. His warrior skill makes him more of a threat than Supes to me.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"

"
I dont think she could beat Majestic ( if he is written well )... the problem is in most of the recent appearances of Majestic... he seems like just another Superman level character... when he is supposed to be superior to him"

I never thought he was equal to Superman in power. His early exploits didn't show the same level. And now his more recent feats are slightly greater but nothing on Supes level. His warrior skill makes him more of a threat than Supes to me."
I wasnt talking about his early feats... some of the more recent appearances have Majestic seem like a Superman level character ( Dreamwar, Captain Atom Armeggedon )
#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

I never thought he was equal to Superman in power. His early exploits didn't show the same level. And now his more recent feats are slightly greater but nothing on Supes level. His warrior skill makes him more of a threat than Supes to me."
I wasnt talking about his early feats... some of the more recent appearances have Majestic seem like a Superman level character ( Dreamwar, Captain Atom Armeggedon ) "

I agree. Since DC was the rights now. They even made a point o have Cap Atom say that he wasn't as strong as Superman.
#8 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic's always been "Superman level" (didn't show it much as part of a team but it was in his solo series) physically with vastly greater intelligence and combat skills (+ possibility of reality manipulation). As for Captain Atom, it's been talked about before, aside from the DC aspect, Maj wasn't trying to kill him. It was said in the comic a couple times, there was even a comparison with Apollo (who is inferior to Maj if you read some WS books) and Captain Atom was saying Apollo was killing him. If Apollo can do that kind of damage to him, making him fear for his life, then Maj can but he was just holding back (as was said), unlike Apollo. And you can't accurately judge strength between two people based on their punches, especially when they're both holding back

#9 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Majestic's always been "Superman level" (didn't show it much as part of a team but it was in his solo series) physically with vastly greater intelligence and combat skills (+ possibility of reality manipulation). As for Captain Atom, it's been talked about before, aside from the DC aspect, Maj wasn't trying to kill him. It was said in the comic a couple times, there was even a comparison with Apollo (who is inferior to Maj if you read some WS books) and Captain Atom was saying Apollo was killing him. If Apollo can do that kind of damage to him, making him fear for his life, then Maj can but he was just holding back (as was said), unlike Apollo. And you can't accurately judge strength between two people based on their punches, especially when they're both holding back"
Alright. I can accept that
#10 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, team 2 clean her clock.

#11 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Anyway, team 2 clean her clock."

No teams. Individual fights.
#12 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Buckshot said:
"Majestic's always been "Superman level" (didn't show it much as part of a team but it was in his solo series) physically with vastly greater intelligence and combat skills (+ possibility of reality manipulation). As for Captain Atom, it's been talked about before, aside from the DC aspect, Maj wasn't trying to kill him. It was said in the comic a couple times, there was even a comparison with Apollo (who is inferior to Maj if you read some WS books) and Captain Atom was saying Apollo was killing him. If Apollo can do that kind of damage to him, making him fear for his life, then Maj can but he was just holding back (as was said), unlike Apollo. And you can't accurately judge strength between two people based on their punches, especially when they're both holding back"
Alright. I can accept that"

Me as well!
#13 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

With Majestic's power level fluctuating a bit (depending upon writer and time), I will say SBP for the win.

#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"With Majestic's power level fluctuating a bit (depending upon writer and time), I will say SBP for the win."

So u think that this form of Wonder Woman could beat the others?
#15 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
So u think that this form of Wonder Woman could beat the others?"
Nope.
I really hate the writing in the speech bubble.
Compared to WW normally, Thor is a 98lb weakling.
The addition of his power would be a fraction of hers as she has been gifted with the equal of several gods best attributes.
The hammer on the other hand allows her to hit harder and have ranged attacks.

She would beat Doomsday.
She would beat Darkseid.
I think that Majestic would still just take the win.
SBP beats all singly.

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Nope.
I really hate the writing in the speech bubble.
Compared to WW normally, Thor is a 98lb weakling.
The addition of his power would be a fraction of hers as she has been gifted with the equal of several gods best attributes.
The hammer on the other hand allows her to hit harder and have ranged attacks."

I agree that Wonder Woman would be hard pressed to win any of these fights that she wouldnt have already had a good chance in before gaining the powers of Thor.  However, if she were to gain the knowledge of how to use Mjolnir as well, then I think she would have a great chance against everyone posted.  The hammer has some obscure powers, that have been mentioned perhaps far too often in the Thor threads, which coupled with her reaction time, should prove very decisive in any bout.
#17 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
I agree that Wonder Woman would be hard pressed to win any of these fights that she wouldnt have already had a good chance in before gaining the powers of Thor.  However, if she were to gain the knowledge of how to use Mjolnir as well, then I think she would have a great chance against everyone posted.  The hammer has some obscure powers, that have been mentioned perhaps far too often in the Thor threads, which coupled with her reaction time, should prove very decisive in any bout."
I think she will get the knowledge and yes using the very occasionally used powers like the God Blast or the Magical White lightning explosion (or what ever it is called) or the life force draining attack, could tip the battle in her favour but these attacks are used infrequently and they have been shown to require some time / concentration input from Thor, which is time she won't get with some of these people.
I sill think that she can take Doomsday and Darkseid, but loses to the other 2.
#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've seen of Majestic lately, she would beat him as well.

#19 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"From what I've seen of Majestic lately, she would beat him as well."
maybe if you based it on his very last appearance but based on his longer term apparances (and putting aside his god stage), then overall i think he is above her.
#20 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
maybe if you based it on his very last appearance but based on his longer term apparances (and putting aside his god stage), then overall i think he is above her."
He's been more at the Superman level when you consider his early appearances in Wildcats, Wildcore and now since DC got their hands on Wildstorm. Only time other than the god-stage where he has shown to be more was I believe in his first solo run series.
#21 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:
maybe if you based it on his very last appearance but based on his longer term apparances (and putting aside his god stage), then overall i think he is above her."
He's been more at the Superman level when you consider his early appearances in Wildcats, Wildcore and now since DC got their hands on Wildstorm. Only time other than the god-stage where he has shown to be more was I believe in his first solo run series."
Yep, that's what i consider when I look at the bulk of his appearances and his abilities displayed lead me to think that he would beat her.
#22 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:
He's been more at the Superman level when you consider his early appearances in Wildcats, Wildcore and now since DC got their hands on Wildstorm. Only time other than the god-stage where he has shown to be more was I believe in his first solo run series."
Yep, that's what i consider when I look at the bulk of his appearances and his abilities displayed lead me to think that he would beat her."

Because he's @ a Superman level?
#23 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:
Yep, that's what i consider when I look at the bulk of his appearances and his abilities displayed lead me to think that he would beat her."

Because he's @ a Superman level?"
I think he might be slightly above Superman physically (but just slightly on the averaging of his appearances) but with the added benefits of being much cleverer (including super science), a far better tactician, a very skilled warrior (includes hand to hand combat) and he has other powers (like weird matter and energy control via his eye beams, some low level of TK and others).
#24 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"I think she will get the knowledge and yes using the very occasionally used powers like the God Blast or the Magical White lightning explosion (or what ever it is called) or the life force draining attack, could tip the battle in her favour but these attacks are used infrequently and they have been shown to require some time / concentration input from Thor, which is time she won't get with some of these people.
I sill think that she can take Doomsday and Darkseid, but loses to the other 2."

I dont know how much of that time constraint is a limit imposed by Thor's average thought time or by the time necessary for the hammer to access those abilities.  it is quite possible that someone who can think faster, can access those powers quicker.  Thor has created virtually impenetrable force fields before, against the Hulk and Juggernaut, and while they may not be impenetrable for Wonder Woman's foes here, they should certainly buy her enough time to get one of those attacks off.  In theory, she would stand a very good chance against any of them, but I agree that she would most certainly take Doomsday and the current Darkseid.
#25 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
I dont know how much of that time constraint is a limit imposed by Thor's average thought time or by the time necessary for the hammer to access those abilities.  it is quite possible that someone who can think faster, can access those powers quicker.  Thor has created virtually impenetrable force fields before, against the Hulk and Juggernaut, and while they may not be impenetrable for Wonder Woman's foes here, they should certainly buy her enough time to get one of those attacks off.  In theory, she would stand a very good chance against any of them, but I agree that she would most certainly take Doomsday and the current Darkseid."
Good points.
I think accessing some of the powers were due to linking with the hammer - more focus was required.
It's possible if a person could think faster that they might be able to settle their thought faster and access the other powers.
#26 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, we'll never know.  It's all pure conjecture.

#27 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
"Sadly, we'll never know.  It's all pure conjecture."

Yeah, but for once it was nice to speculate (something we don't get to do to much of in the battles section - as it is normally fact based).
#28 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

yea right my girl WW would beat the sh!t outta those dudes

#29 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"yea right my girl WW would beat the sh!t outta those dudes"
LOL
#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"yea right my girl WW would beat the sh!t outta those dudes"
yea....what she said. 
#31 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i got back up for once WOOT WOOOOOOT!!! lol

#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"wow i got back up for once WOOT WOOOOOOT!!! lol"
yea....wait....so you usually don't get back up? 
-_-' 
#33 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"weather witch said:
-_-' 
"
LMFAO
#34 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"weather witch said:
-_-' 
"
LMFAO"
not when it comes to the battle forums.....im jus a fanboy lol
#35 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"weather witch said:
-_-' 
"
LMFAO"
not when it comes to the battle forums.....im jus a fanboy lol"
Mhmmmm