Battle Location Earth,Cybertron and Space

#2 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn

#4 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this has been done before too, people said God Spawn wins. Eh, I go with Prime.

#6 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

I think this has been done before too, people said God Spawn wins. Eh, I go with Prime.

Spawn was able to manipulate time and he had the whole universe in poem of his hand,was supes able to do that?.."I think this has been done before too"i figured since spawn vs supes threads are bouncing every where

#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOM

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn wins in a stomp. Technicaly he possess the power of Man of Miracles (OAA/Presence of Image) so in effect Stomps.

#9 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: I mean Superman Prime is omnipotent meaning he can do just about anything. He can be everywhere in time at once if he ever so pleased.

#10 Posted by Blackice709 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Theres no way that thing is winning this battle... GOD SPAWN ALL THE WAY!

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn should win.

#12 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn beats the over hyped SPOM.

#14 Posted by Juiceboks (7927 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn because we've actually seen some of what he's capable of. I dont completely doubt that Supes Prime 1 million can do whatever he says but when you have someone who's surpassed God and Satan and has the feats to back it up while the other doesnt? Yea you cant really argue in his favor especially in a battle like this.

#15 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn ftw

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn.

Prime is featless.

#17 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Prime

Unlikely, but both characters are the kings of hype without much feats to back them up. God Spawn was at least able to kick to the curb God and Lucifer though.

#18 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

god spawn easy does prime have any feats at all?

#19 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn wins...God spawn Omnipotent.

#20 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn should win here. The Presence isn't Omniponent at all.

#21 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

God Spawn wins...God spawn Omnipotent.

I don't think so.

#22 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: what you mean for The Presence isn't Omniponent at all.

#23 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Frocharocha: what you mean for The Presence isn't Omniponent at all.

Something or someone made him, also Michael and Lucifer together surpass him, so he ca't be God All-Mighty

#24 Edited by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Omnipotient is unlimited power,that is why he gave it up. He does not have Omniscient, and Omnipresent.

#25 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Lucifer is Omnipotient, and so is Michael. Then I said he can kill the Presence. Before you were against the idea.

#26 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Xanni15: Omnipotient is unlimited power,that is why he gave it up. He does not have Omniscient, and Omnipresent.

But he didn't have unlimited power.

#27 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

God spawn banishes both, only Omnipotent level can do that.If you are banishing Omnipotent Deities.

#28 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

God spawn banishes both, only Omnipotent level can do that.If you are banishing Omnipotent Deities.

How do you banish beings who are all powerful? That doesn't make sense.

#29 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

God Spawn isn't banishing SMP 1 million much less Presence(that was amusing though)

@Frocharocha, Incorrect, The Presence IS Omnipotent as it's God... of DC. So yes, he is omnipotent besides Presences isn't in this battle. It's Superman One Million...huge difference.

That was a mere form the Presence took....but dc wiki facts state he's omnipotent and based on judeo abrahamic christian God, therefore he's God.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Presence_(New_Earth

@ Isaac Clarke,

My initial stance remains, God Spawn is also based more so on Nordin God/Odin, combined with Abrahamic God. The ladder is far more powerful then Odin God...not to mention he was only God Spawn temporarily, Superman of the future has no weaknesses, knows all the knowledge of the universe etc. Sure, he has less feats but that doesn't always mean anything when you're uber powerful.

Prime One Million doesn't have as many feats as God Spawn but he does have a few, and is stated to have no weaknesses so best case Stalemate at least.

#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

God Spawn isn't banishing SMP 1 million much less Presence(that was amusing though)

@Frocharocha, Incorrect, The Presence IS Omnipotent as it's God... of DC. So yes, he is omnipotent besides Presences isn't in this battle. It's Superman One Million...huge difference.

That was a mere form the Presence took....but dc wiki facts state he's omnipotent and based on judeo abrahamic christian God, therefore he's God.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Presence_(New_Earth

Well someone should get on to telling the Presence that.

@ Isaac Clarke,
My initial stance remains, God Spawn is also based more so on Nordin God/Odin, combined with Abrahamic God. The ladder is far more powerful then Odin God...not to mention he was only God Spawn temporarily, Superman of the future has no weaknesses, knows all the knowledge of the universe etc. Sure, he has less feats but that doesn't always mean anything when you're uber powerful.
Prime One Million doesn't have as many feats as God Spawn but he does have a few, and is stated to have no weaknesses so best case Stalemate at least.

I didn't expect it to change given some of your opinions in regards to beings with a lot less feats and a lot more hype behind them. Not sure what is remotely Odin about God Spawn, he's neither a prophecy god or a pantheon head or sporting ravens that allow him to know everything he needs to. Since when did Superman require a weakness to simply be over powered by a stronger character?

Feats are kinda what we use to decipher if a character is uber power. Preacher God was God and he went down to a magic cowboy that has issues with vampires. Just being the top dog of a particular cosmos hardly makes you unstoppable compared to other fiction power houses.

#31 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: the freak in comic does not make sense.Todd Mcflarne is a bad writer.

#32 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Xanni15: the freak in comic does not make sense.Todd Mcflarne is a bad writer.

So God Spawn is not omnipotent, then.

#33 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: According to Todd's bad writing he is Omnipotent.

#34 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog: No, according to two guys in that video Spawn has unlimited power, and even they admitted it was because of the power given to him. You can't have two omnipotent beings, it doesn't make sense.

God and Satan were just two of many others like themselves.

#35 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Not according to Todd.

#36 Posted by TheTruthNerds (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman prime since he has basically the same strengths as spawn.

#37 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog: Prove it.

#38 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Isaac_Clarke

I'd say More like some people should be more comic educated...on the obvious.

Presence =God of DCU. Period. At this point, For anyone To deny this is to deny logic and fact or simply a DC hater.

Marvel God=TOAA

DC God=Presence

Well, I'd lean Prime but I can see a stalemate also happening. I've noticed typically speaking threads with Superman Prime 1 Million tend to get hated on or voted against due to "the whole he hardly has feats" as the same rinse and repeat argument... I also don't see how you can dismiss or ignore the fact that Prime 1 Million has no weaknesses, of course that's relevant. If he has none then how can be be beat? Even the SA Superman had little to none yet he was no where near Prime level, and godlike in his own right...which that Superman is btw, as stated the SA Superman sundipped...Plus, GS needed mother backing him up, SMP1 million needs nobody to back him up given how ridiculously powerful he is in the future.

By that logic, Presence and TOAA of DC and Marvel would get beat by most characters due to "lack of feats or hardly any"? If you read up on God Spawn, it states he's based on Nordin God which is Odin a lot as well as Abrahamic God. Besides, as Xanni pointed out G. Spawn was only that temporarily...where as Prime is the future Superman after 15,000 years sun dipped. Feats are used on here yes, but it's not exclusive...we also use power levels and what one can do or potentially do. So, by your reasoning Storm can beat Dr. Manhattan since everyone knows she has far more feats then he does...yet he's well above her league...

#39 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Spawn had been given great power due to the help of the Greenworld and the Mother. He was given the power to control the Earth itself after his battle with Urizen and used this power to swallow him whole in the Earth. After giving him a piece of fruit from the Tree of Life the Mother gave Spawn godlike power. He used these new powers to engulf an army of Hellspawn in the Earth and send them back to Hell. He also used this power to destroy all of Hell and Heavens forces and the reconstructed all of Earth and it’s people and trapped God and Satan in their own realm to fight.

#40 Posted by Nefarious (18790 posts) - - Show Bio

god_spawn wins.

#41 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.. I think.

#42 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Xanni15: Spawn had been given great power due to the help of the Greenworld and the Mother. He was given the power to control the Earth itself after his battle with Urizen and used this power to swallow him whole in the Earth. After giving him a piece of fruit from the Tree of Life the Mother gave Spawn godlike power. He used these new powers to engulf an army of Hellspawn in the Earth and send them back to Hell. He also used this power to destroy all of Hell and Heavens forces and the reconstructed all of Earth and it’s people and trapped God and Satan in their own realm to fight.

How does this prove that he is omnipotent? He was backed by Mother, so it's clear he's not all powerful.

#43 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread...

#44 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Its was temporarily.Divine spawn was temporarily.It has bad writing.

#45 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Use your words. :P

@IamGog: But it's impossible for their to be two omnipotent beings, bad writing or not. Spawn was back by another, more powerful person than he was so he wasn't omnipotent.

#46 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: MOM just gave him the fruit. She gave him the power to defeat them. He took a blast from two universal busters.

#47 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog: I know the story. She gave Spawn the power to defeat two of her countless children. Taking a blast from his universes God and Satan isn't the same as being all powerful.

#48 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: He does have Omnipotent, his feats make a nigh Omnipotent character impossible to complete.

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: I don't have words for this.

Now I do.

Divine Spawn was in no way omnipotent. Satan and God ruled their dimensions but encompassed one planet. Mother had gods on every planet that would do with what they would to said planet. They were NOT omnipotent but they were powerful. Mother allowed Spawn to become a rival to them when she deemed him worthy. In doing so the Spawn at that level was a planet level entity. His one attack wiped out all the armies of hell and every other being on the planet. This shot actually wiped him out. When he was "destroyed" by God and Satan, he and Mother spoke. Mother told him to "open" himself to her. Spawn used her power, he just had to will it. He used her power to restore the Earth and shut the doors from Heaven and Hell, not his own. His will just guided it.

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (37360 posts) - - Show Bio

God and Satan were barely destroying the planet in their fight. They were in no way shape or form universe busters. I've seen bigger explosions from Scarlet Witch and DBZ characters.