#1 Posted by supermandefender (2054 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn #135
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
probably Spawn with God Powers... but The Spectre should be able to give him a good fight. 
#3 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn should be winning this but not easy.

#4 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm close fight. 50/50 for now.

#5 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go for Spawn here.
#6 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go solid with the Spectre here

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go with Spawn.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spawn is being amp by MoM then he should win.

#9 Posted by Saren (25891 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
MoM Spawn wins. The Spawn that killed Zera and faced off against God and Satan loses.
#11 Posted by StriderNo9 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Spawn.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

MoM Spawn wins. The Spawn that killed Zera and faced off against God and Satan loses.

This in a nutshell. Wished this version would have stuck around longer than he did.

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: He should had either retained his powers or been replaced at that point. Even though I admit Hine's run afterwards was very good, it felt unnecessary. Or should had at least preceded Armageddon.
#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (7670 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre unless i see him come with the MOM powers too .

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Agreed. I felt like the character had some awesome potential. Spawn gets a sick new design and showed he was far over any spawn as the God Spawn but he was there and then just gone. I can see where they could have replaced him at that point like how he returned to being Simmons and just end his side at that and grant the suit to someone else. We could have avoided Simmons being the Omega Spawn later down the road that way. Or having him retain his powers but eventually become corrupted or something turning into the Omega Spawn would have been kind of cool too. I know it's kind of cliche'd the whole greatest protector to greatest villain kind of thing but Spawn always brought a different flare to stories IMO and could have been a good read.

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

...I think its spelled Gos Spawn....

=P

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: What was that EdwardSparkleSunshine?

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@god_spawn: He should had either retained his powers or been replaced at that point. Even though I admit Hine's run afterwards was very good, it felt unnecessary. Or should had at least preceded Armageddon.
#19 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I wouldn't know, couldn't hear it over the sound of my Ego.

#20 Posted by TheGodofCarnage (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say spawn since his powers were given to him be the Man of Miracles(MoM)

#21 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Two agents of their respective's god's powers lol.

Depends on who wants their guy to win more, the Spectre or MOM.

#22 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

probably Spawn with God Powers... but The Spectre should be able to give him a good fight.
#23 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

I'll go solid with the Spectre here
#24 Posted by Hyperlight (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre should win. Spawn has more on par with God and Satan. God an Satan arent universal entities in Image. Spectre at the height of his power is the true Wrath of God (the presence) incarnate and has peers which are universal in stature.

#25 Edited by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Omnipotence>Nigh Omnipotence

Spawn wins.

#26 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't God Spawn the God of the earth? while MoM is still the god of the universe? where as the Spectre is the second in command of the god of the universe? I would say that the Spectre would beat God Spawn if they were just the standard versions of both. If God Spawn was being amped by the powers of the MoM, Spectre can do the exact same thing with the powers of the Presence, which in that case, would make it a stalemate.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

#28 Posted by nickzambuto (14115 posts) - - Show Bio

god_spawn is a pretty cool guy but I doubt he can contend with Spectre. His best bet is getting help from the mods, (any of them can beat Spectre easily) but I'm not sure if they'd be willing.

How do you fair your chances?

#29 Posted by Jigen879 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: but omega spawn what his power ? what is his level ? like lucifer or like mandrakk or like living tribunal or like morpheus endless ?

#30 Edited by Killerwasp (5534 posts) - - Show Bio