This could go either way.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

An amazing battle, with both of them pulling off Raging Demon. Rugal won, but it can and has gone either way. All I can say is God help anyone within a one mile radius of these two when they meet.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Here's another, with sound.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gottheit

Raging Demon, the only special move that might have been rape. I think Akuma racks up another victim, and this God Rugal character needs to cry in the shower a week after the event and scrub futily at his flesh, even though he won't ever get clean.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Stalemate

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Shin Akuma.God Rugal lost...Shin Akuma didn't.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Vance Astro said:
"Shin Akuma.God Rugal lost...Shin Akuma didn't."
elaborate
I wann know what happened
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
Gottheit said:
"Raging Demon, the only special move that might have been rape. I think Akuma racks up another victim, and this God Rugal character needs to cry in the shower a week after the event and scrub futily at his flesh, even though he won't ever get clean."
God Rugal has the Raging Demon, too... I have Capcom vs. SNK 2, these characters are equally powerful....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
elaborate
I wann know what happened"
Rugal hosted a KOF tournament.When you get to him and beat him he becomes God Rugal (I think it depends on you grade when you win).You beat him and win the KOF tournament.In any storyline involving Shin Akuma he completely dominates the fight...the only time he actually loses is when he takes over Rugal's body to become Ultimate Rugal...but technically it's Rugal who lost and not him...because it's still Rugal's moves just enhanced.Shin Akuma claims he is everything and nothing..the ultimate source of power and cannot be destroyed because he doesn't actually exist.Shin Akuma isn't a canon character so take what you will.
FangNthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FangNthunder
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
elaborate
I wann know what happened"
Rugal hosted a KOF tournament.When you get to him and beat him he becomes God Rugal (I think it depends on you grade when you win).You beat him and win the KOF tournament.In any storyline involving Shin Akuma he completely dominates the fight...the only time he actually loses is when he takes over Rugal's body to become Ultimate Rugal...but technically it's Rugal who lost and not him...because it's still Rugal's moves just enhanced.Shin Akuma claims he is everything and nothing..the ultimate source of power and cannot be destroyed because he doesn't actually exist.Shin Akuma isn't a canon character so take what you will.
"

Actually he is, but the canon version of Shin Akuma is just Akuma fighting at full power(seen at the end of alpha 3). Either way you slice it Shin Akuma is probably the most powerful character in 2D fighting, look at all the ridiculous feats Akuma has while holding back, not even at full power.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock
FangNthunder said:
" Actually he is, but the canon version of Shin Akuma is just Akuma fighting at full power(seen at the end of alpha 3). Either way you slice it Shin Akuma is probably the most powerful character in 2D fighting, look at all the ridiculous feats Akuma has while holding back, not even at full power."

I agree. However, everything he's done in crossover games (Busting asteroids in Capcom Fighting Jam at the end of the game) wouldn't be considered canon.
Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capcom Vs SNK 2 Did Stated That Shin Akuma And God Rugal Are Equal,There are 2 Secret Final Bosses,The 1st One Shows Akuma Vs Rugal And Shows That Akuma Won With His Shin Form,And The 2 Shows Rugal Beating Shin Akuma With His God Form.Basically This Fight Could Go Either Way Or Be A Tie.

Kaizergenocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate for sure. Both are ruthless and are blood lusted monsters of a fighter. Never saw Rugal chopped a mountain or clashed at a falling meteor but, I think he could also do that.