This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Batmanfanboy (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

BEFORE ! Everyone goes off saying "Curb stomp,spite slaughter" just because I put anit-monitor in a solo fight with any version of Thor that isn't "Rune" please understand why.

This version of Thor spent years hunting Gorr the God butcher,a monster who would slayed Gods that would WRESTLE WITH BLACK HOLES for fun and did it with ease.

He fought Gorr through aspects of time! and absorbed the God bomb,a bomb designed to destroy every God through out existence period no matter the universe or reality or time.

Then despite all this he absorbed the weapon used to kill all these Gods through out time and wielded it as his own with two mjiolner hammers in hand.

There is so much more I could say but I feel this is enough. If you need more info,just ask.

#2 Posted by reaverlation (16389 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor still

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (9188 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#4 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

You dare pull something from the silver age

#5 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Outside_85 (9522 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't matter if you had added Rune King to this, Thor has never been on COIE AM's level.

#7 Posted by JwwProd (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

It wouldn't matter if you had added Rune King to this, Thor has never been on COIE AM's level.

This.

Also spite.

#8 Posted by God_of_Batman (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@outside_85 said:

This.

Also spite.

#9 Posted by PowerWoman (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

*waiting thor fanboys coming*