This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

The most powerful character ever in Dragon ball history against the super heroes from the comics. Bills goals is to destroy booth planets, literally. Who wins?

Bills is blooslusted. Like usually and have no morals.

VS

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

wait till march when movie comes out

#3 Edited by Frocharocha (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

@KINGJAMES447 said:

wait till march when movie comes out

Defeated Super Sayan 3 Goku with his pinkie:

Create Super Nova with his hands:

Toys with Majin Buu and Goku/Gohan:

#4 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

1- listen to @KINGJAMES447

2- It doesn't show he defeated him!

3- You don't know that's a supernova. Could be a sun, or just an attack blast. That's not even what a Supernova looks like.

4- Third image doesn't load

5- Even with-out waiting till I see the movie, this is spite. I am a die-hard DBZ fanboy and I know that. This is pure speculation, but I beleive FLASH, Hulk, and Thor alone are more than enough for the win..

#5 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Frocharocha:

3- You don't know that's a supernova. Could be a sun, or just an attack blast. That's not even what a Supernova looks like.

5- Even with-out waiting till I see the movie, this is spite. I am a die-hard DBZ fanboy and I know that. This is pure speculation, but I beleive FLASH, Hulk, and Thor alone are more than enough for the win..

^^This.

Also, didn't you create another silly thread like this a few weeks back? In that one you put Bills against Odin or Galactus or somebody. In any event, stop spamming these threads or I'm going to flag and report you.

#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Frocharocha:

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

This backfired on you, you thought Bill was this badass "god" of destruction that can take on anybody, when the movie hasn't even come out yet. you call little red balls supernovas, and think a pointer finger is a pinkie....fail. And you post halfassed arguments with BS claims and no proof whatsoever, now tell me, how is this even a fair match? Bill get's soloed by Cyborgs boom tube.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait until the movie comes out.

#9 Posted by dondave (37295 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Frocharocha:

QFT

#10 Edited by Frocharocha (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Frocharocha:

1- I know. But we know already some of his feats?

2- That's confirmed. He defeats him.

3. That's right. But the balls of energy keep increasing until Goku isn't able to tank them.

4.Damn.

5 Yeah. Hulk and Thor are powerful enough. But Bill is said to be more powerful than Sheron.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Frocharocha:

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

This backfired on you, you thought Bill was this badass "god" of destruction that can take on anybody, when the movie hasn't even come out yet. you call little red balls supernovas, and think a pointer finger is a pinkie....fail. And you post halfassed arguments with BS claims and no proof whatsoever, now tell me, how is this even a fair match? Bill get's soloed by Cyborgs boom tube.

How can you say that when a good portion of villans/heroes/characters can take plenty teams alone? I mean, there are hundreds of thousand battles one sided.

^^This.

Also, didn't you create another silly thread like this a few weeks back? In that one you put Bills against Odin or Galactus or somebody. In any event, stop spamming these threads or I'm going to flag and report you.

I put him against Galactus. Yup, he probably get's stomped. And i never spammed threads, there's nothing on the rules that says: "Only one character can have only vs threads". I didn't make thousands of bills vs Galactus threads, i made a another battle thread. That's it. This also doesn't stop me of making more fair versus threads. For example, Goku vs Superman seems to be a betetr versus thread than Goku vs TOAA doesn't?

#11 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously dude, jump off Bills nuts.

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

The God Of Destruction...Bill.

Thanks for the lol.

#13 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Thanks for the lol.

WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT MY NAME?!?!?

#14 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief:

haha, the first topic i'm gonna make after the movie comes out : Bill versus Bill, lulzzz

#15 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

Thanks for the lol.

dope picture of BRB guy

#16 Posted by Nefarious (20276 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people just can't wait for the movie to come out. SMH.

#17 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief said:

Thanks for the lol.

Looooooooooool

#18 Posted by Goku12345 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Battle of Gods hasn't come out yet I see The God of Destruction Bils winning this and lol at Flash, Hulk and Thor being enough lol they probably casually get stopped by Bils's finger alone lol