User Lists: 0

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Mije_101

@leo-343: Sorry, got a little carried away with it LOL.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@leo-343: Luke Skywalker have beaten Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet. Luke was a casual moon buster right after DE, which is hardly a decade after ROTJ. In his prime, he can manipulate the force on a galactic level and force crush entire planets, though he only does this once as he is a Jedi and would rather not cause needless destruction. Luke can walk on Lava and absorb the energy of a sun. He can manipulate black holes and turn invisible.

GeoM dies.

Manipulate blackholes ? He only did that when he achieved oneness and superman has held a blackhole in his hand and escaped one.

Emperor wins.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mije_101: Oh lol okay nice one.

The emperor wins this, but he is not nearly as powerful as the Chaos Gods.

LeSuperheros4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The God-Emperor of Man has potent healing abilities, is arguably the most powerful psyker in the history of the universe, has (I imagine) master crafted artificer terminator armor, power sword and power claw, and an iron halo. He defeated the Void Dragon in single combat and then imprisoned it within Mars, though I am unsure whether this was the C'Tan at full power or simply a shard. Regardless, an impressive feat. He destroyed a Primarch, Horus Lupercal, with a single Warp blast of such power that it obliterated the favored son in both body and soul. He was literally wiped from existence. All of his attributes are beyond any of the Primarchs, the strongest of which could casually flip Predator tanks with one hand. There is a reason he is called the God-Emperor.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@leo-343: Sorry, got a little carried away with it LOL.

Emperor can also turn invisible.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw this when looking up emperor battles. I got emperor winning since he himself holds the chaos gods to the warp. Also he's taken on Horus who was empowered by the four chaos gods. To beat Horus he created a sun in his mind with his psyker powers. I don't think luke will be able to stop the emperor in any way. Should go Magnus against luke

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw this when looking up emperor battles. I got emperor winning since he himself holds the chaos gods to the warp. Also he's taken on Horus who was empowered by the four chaos gods. To beat Horus he created a sun in his mind with his psyker powers. I don't think luke will be able to stop the emperor in any way. Should go Magnus against luke

Magnus would still win since Luke has no answer for time stop and more.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14 true stuff. But i'm sure he could counter it seeing as how russ did.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thekillerklok

This is spite and I have no intention of ruining it.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14 true stuff. But i'm sure he could counter it seeing as how russ did.

Did any other do it ?also, Magnus can casually destroy planets.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14 It takes rituals to get magnus into real space and when hes there i've never heard of him doing that, not that I doubt he could.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: You wank GeoM so hard, you come into SW threads that don't even have him in them and talk about how great he is.

Very sad.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@vortex14: You wank GeoM so hard, you come into SW threads that don't even have him in them and talk about how great he is.

Very sad.

And you wanked Luke.

Also, the only star wars thread I said that in was "Luke skywalker" vs Darth Nihilus.

Luke somewhat reversed an artificial black/wormhole which could destroy a planet by digging into it's core. Still...impressive

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

Very sad.

As for this matchup...Emperor stomps. he just time stops and destroys his soul orbeats him out in raw power.

Magnus the Red feats. He is dwarfed by GEOm unless maybe he is daemon prince.

"The waters around the pyramid broke upon the shores, black as oil, and churning as though an unseen tempest boiled beneath the surface. Space Wolves and Custodes ploughed through the water, wading through the crashing spray to reach the pyramid in lieu of aiding Leman Russ in his battle. Magnus swept his hands to the side, and the warriors on the water cried out in agony as it transformed into corrosive acid, burning through ceramite plates and rendering flesh and bone to jelly."

Turned the water into a powerful acid that devoured the Space Marines trying to forge it with a wave of his hand.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

Shattering the planet with his displays of power, conjuring hurricane-force winds as after-effects of him using his power... causing the ground to crack open to swallow the large pyramids in Tizca.

"Magnus drove his fist into Russ’ chest, the icy breastplate cracking open with a sound like planets colliding, and shards of ceramite stabbed the Wolf King’s heart."

Punching Leman Russ (A fellow Primarch) so hard his fist shattered his armor and crushed/impaled his heart. (A Primarch is incredibly durable, Konrad Curze, a fellow Primarch, hit his home planet so fast falling from space that he made a huge crater... said planet.. had a solid admantium crust... and he did this... as an infant.)

"A blade of pure thought unsheathed from Magnus’ other arm, and he drove it deep into Russ’ chest through his shattered armour. The blade burst from Russ’ back and the Wolf King loosed a deafening bellow of pain. A chorus of the wolves that were not wolves added their howls to that of their master. The two enormous lupine monsters that accompanied Russ leapt upon Magnus, fastening their jaws upon his legs. Magnus slammed his fist into the black wolfs head, driving it to the ground with a strangled yelp, its skull surely shattered. With a bellow of anger, Magnus tore the white wolf from his leg with a thought and hurled it away over the heads of the milling army at Russ’ back."

Forging a blade from pure thought (or warp power) and impaling Russ. He then crushes the skull of a wolf and using tk throws the other across the battlefield. Said wolves are tank sized... Keep in mind they only hit him because he was about to finish off Russ when they jumped in, so he was distracted.

"Magnus’ eye snapped open and anger boiled over. His hand erupted in searing white fire, the most prosaic and primal of the arts, and his chambers were filled with billowing flames, burning everything within to cinders. Wood and paper vaporised in the white heat of Magnus’ rage, and what little his despair had not destroyed, his rage consumed. A column of blazing fire erupted from the summit of his pyramid, and a rain of molten glass shards fell from the summit. All eyes in Tizca turned towards the Pyramid of Photep, the plume of fire dwarfing that of the Pyrae.

Only the Book of Magnus remained inviolate, its pages impervious to the killing fire. Nothing was left of the mirror, its fused shards bubbling in a molten pool at his feet."

Magnus getting angry and burning everything around him with fire.

"Magnus blinked and the creature erupted in flames, its piercing shrieks a paltry revenge for the death it had caused. Its riders tried to hurl themselves from their blazing mount, but Magnus pinned them to its back with a thought, and let them burn."

Again using fire. Instantly set a creature on fire and used his mind to pin the rider on the back.

"Magnus stood firm before the Titan, a child before a towering monster. He lifted his arm, palm upward, as though to offer the giant some morsel to sate its appetite. Ahriman saw a thin smile play around his primarch’s face as he drew his fingers back to make a fist. The enormous gauntlet that had spat such venom upon Magnus was crashed utterly as an invisible force compressed it. Fire bloomed from the shattered hand, black tendrils like dead veins hanging from the rain of its shoulder as Magnus coolly crashed the entire length of its arm. The giant war machine shook, the movement unnatural and hideous in its imitation of pain. Land Raiders swept in to press the advantage, furious, rippling bolts of laser energy smacking the Titan’s legs and torso."

Using TK to shatter a Titan's arm with ease. Said Titan was an Eldar Titan of unknown class that was larger then a Warlord titan.

Or did Luke pull back a ship from the blackhole/wormhole ? Doesn't matter, the Emperor could just turn Luke into a pizza and eat him, literally since he has matter manipulation and transmutation.

As for me posting how great GEOM is luke skywalker vs darth nihilus... I apologize for that I got carried away with it just as you got carried away with saying Luke beat Thanos with the infinity gauntlet and what not.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: It was a joke, as I stated earlier in the thread.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@vortex14: It was a joke, as I stated earlier in the thread.

Ok, but Luke still loses, badly. Now, Luke could overpower Horus in power, probably unless it's daemonic Horus.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Wait what? This mismatch is still going...

Luke being unmoved by a massive blackhole is most likely just hyperbole.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM pretty easily.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Eisenfauste

@vortex14: Magnus didn't shatter the planet, it was the warp effecting it, he had no wish to destroy his city even more, if he shattered the planet everyone would be dead, but the space wolves went on to win the fight...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#76  Edited By ShootingNova

The Emperor wins, and Luke being unmoved by black holes is literal, not hyperbole, but it doesn't matter.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Magnus didn't shatter the planet, it was the warp effecting it, he had no wish to destroy his city even more, if he shattered the planet everyone would be dead, but the space wolves went on to win the fight...

But he could have ?

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Emperor wins, and Luke being unmoved by black holes is literal, not hyperbole, but it doesn't matter. Also, anybody with the IG would obliterate the entire SW universe, let alone Luke.

I don't think the IG would "obliterate" the SW universe.

The Imperial Guard can be averagely trained (which they are for the most part), elite badass's that would make the SAS look like wimps or incompetent buffoons.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: No, it took enough energy out of him fighting two titans, he is no where near planetary level I would say a block buster by himself and possibly a small city buster but that could be stretching it.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: No, it took enough energy out of him fighting two titans, he is no where near planetary level I would say a block buster by himself and possibly a small city buster but that could be stretching it.

He can wipe a planet with his storms.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty damn sure he can casually snap titans without trying.

And I'm pretty WUT showed he could wipe a planet.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Regular Magnus never displayed that power unless there are feats I'm somehow missing where he wiped a planet.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Read The Thousand Sons he had trouble fighting two eldar titans....

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, however to be fair they were Chaos Possessed Eldar Titans, but yeah, Titans are easy City Killers, not a bad feat. I would not say Magnus, or any Primarch is World level, mountain busters is more accurate.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Pretty much every primarch bar Magnus is high street lvl at best, they are not as fast or as durable as they are made out to be, they move faster than the eye can follow and that's about it and they can lift around 30-50 tons at best IIRC (vague calc don't don't quote me on this). Their armor affords them some very decent durability but as stated they are high tier street levelers IMO. Primarchs can't bust mountains either even Magnus would have difficulty doing it, and even he probably couldn't do it.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@cmcmcmcm: Pretty much every primarch bar Magnus is high street lvl at best, they are not as fast or as durable as they are made out to be, they move faster than the eye can follow and that's about it and they can lift around 30-50 tons at best IIRC (vague calc don't don't quote me on this). Their armor affords them some very decent durability but as stated they are high tier street levelers IMO. Primarchs can't bust mountains either even Magnus would have difficulty doing it, and even he probably couldn't do it.

LOL what man?

I read a good amount of Primarch feats. Heres some.

This is Magnus who is inferior to his Father the Emperor in overall Psy power and he can easily sense Lightyears away anything.

No Caption Provided

The is the son Sanguiness proof of Light Speed reaction. A Blood Angel using a Spear that contains the Primarchs power gains this Psy Ability. Emperor has Light Speed thought process!

No Caption Provided

Here is Magnus using the common Psy Power called Warp Time, a Psy Power that bends Time so your perceptions are much faster than Lightning!

No Caption Provided

Here is a Kine Shield made by a mere Space Marine. Plasma which is heated of the core temperatures of a star could not touch Magnus through the simple Kine Shield.

No Caption Provided

Strength feat and durability feats of the Common Primarchs.

Angron has a Mountain fall on him!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Lion El Johnson causing a castle to crumble form a fist fight!

No Caption Provided

Corax kills another Space Marine with a pebble!

No Caption Provided

Vulkan causes a Earth Fissure with a blow!

No Caption Provided

These Primarchs are all proven with their own words inferior to their father in all areas. They are fractions of the Emperor total power.

Here Horus is impaled by a Space Ship! He heals it fine with his Larmarn Cells all Primarchs and Space Marine have.

No Caption Provided

Best for last! The final battle between Horus and the Emperor. Horus was considered the best Primarch out of the 18(20) and was given power of the 4 Chaos Gods. Reality Warping, Magic, Psy Power of the 4 greatest beings in the Universe. Yet the Emperor beats him and obliterates his very soul when Big E gets serious!

Street levelers my a$$. Considering The Lion busted a entire castle with his blows, or the factAngron was buried under half a mountain and powered his way out, thats major feats.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Alright before I go over why I think that, what tier would you put Primarchs in?

Why did you post feats for Magnus? I know all of them, not to mention that I excluded him from my statement.....and possibly sanguinuis because everyone hypes that single "feat" of his.

I know a lot about them I have my fair share of 40k books and I think High Street level is where the majority belong, by this I mean high street level bricks..

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@eisenfauste said:

@cmcmcmcm: Alright before I go over why I think that, what tier would you put Primarchs in?

Why did you post feats for Magnus? I know all of them, not to mention that I excluded him from my statement.....and possibly sanguinuis because everyone hypes that single "feat" of his.

I know a lot about them I have my fair share of 40k books and I think High Street level is where the majority belong, by this I mean high street level bricks..

Your definition of "street" is way off my understanding of it. By your understanding of "street" would mean Spider Man can beat any Primarch. Spider man being highiest of Street by most definition, and the fact is Primarchs are easily in the 100+ tons range, can heal near Wolverine level, have Steel durability, move faster than bullets for sure by comparison to Eldar and Space Marines, as well decked out with the best Power Weapons. That is not including some Primarchs special Warp Powers.

There is nothing Street about them, they are Gray Hulk to Iron Man level. Space Marines are high street. A single Primarch can chew through 100s of Space Marines without pause, and have done so.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet, every other time he snapped titans in half casually without trying. He also snapped another eldar titan in half ,casually as well.

He can wipe a planet with his storm/warp storm.

As for Magnus having trouble fighting two eldar titans, never read it but I'll say that's PIS.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prove to me WUT is wrong.

All these come from a Thousand Sons

"The howling of the Wulfen built to a deafening crescendo. And high above, those howls were finally answered. Purple lightning split the sky and the heavens darkened with the sudden fall of night. A deluge of black rain fell, soaking everything in an instant and saturating the air with the bitter taste of sodden ashes. Ahriman looked up in shock to see a flaming giant descending from the highest reaches of the Pyramid of Photep. The crux ansata rippled with pellucid green fire, and kaleidoscopic bolts of lightning slammed into the ground, immolating dozens of the cursed Wulfen with every blazing strike.

Cracks split the ground and the waters surrounding the pyramid seethed and boiled with anger. Black waves crashed upon the shores, and the glass shards falling from the pyramid were caught in a surging, sentient whirlwind that hurled them like spears to impale enemy warriors and skewer them to the ground.

Ahriman felt an enormous build up of energy, and summoned all his strength to control his body, knowing the mutations within his flesh would seek to throw off the shackles of his form and unleash new and terrifying ones within him. Yet the painful surge of mutant growth never came, and he looked up at the radiant being of fire and light that drew ever closer.

Magnus the Red was a glorious sight, his golden armour and wild red hair ablaze with aetheric energy. His bladed staff threw off blinding arcs of lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles in thunderous explosions. Magnus swept his eye across the horrified Space Wolves, and all who met his gaze died in an instant as they were driven to madness by the stygian depths of infinite chaos they saw there."

To recap just this small section, he altered the weather instantly and made the day turn into night. Numerous bolts of lightning crashing into the ground killing dozens (24+) Wulfen with every strike. (Wulfen are super Space Wolf Space Marines). Shattered the ground and boiled the oceans, used Telekinesis to turn thousands of glass shards into weapons that were able to puncture Space Marine Power Armor (which can brush off tank fire).

Instantly stopped Ahriman from mutating horribly due to the effects of using the Warp. Threw more lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles (Tanks and APCs) instantly, and he drove beings insane just by looking at them (Said Space Marines are very good at resisting mind effects).

"The waters around the pyramid broke upon the shores, black as oil, and churning as though an unseen tempest boiled beneath the surface. Space Wolves and Custodes ploughed through the water, wading through the crashing spray to reach the pyramid in lieu of aiding Leman Russ in his battle. Magnus swept his hands to the side, and the warriors on the water cried out in agony as it transformed into corrosive acid, burning through ceramite plates and rendering flesh and bone to jelly."

Turned the water into a powerful acid that devoured the Space Marines trying to forge it with a wave of his hand.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

Shattering the planet with his displays of power, conjuring hurricane-force winds as after-effects of him using his power... causing the ground to crack open to swallow the large pyramids in Tizca.

"Magnus drove his fist into Russ’ chest, the icy breastplate cracking open with a sound like planets colliding, and shards of ceramite stabbed the Wolf King’s heart."

Punching Leman Russ (A fellow Primarch) so hard his fist shattered his armor and crushed/impaled his heart. (A Primarch is incredibly durable, Konrad Curze, a fellow Primarch, hit his home planet so fast falling from space that he made a huge crater... said planet.. had a solid admantium crust... and he did this... as an infant.)

"A blade of pure thought unsheathed from Magnus’ other arm, and he drove it deep into Russ’ chest through his shattered armour. The blade burst from Russ’ back and the Wolf King loosed a deafening bellow of pain. A chorus of the wolves that were not wolves added their howls to that of their master. The two enormous lupine monsters that accompanied Russ leapt upon Magnus, fastening their jaws upon his legs. Magnus slammed his fist into the black wolfs head, driving it to the ground with a strangled yelp, its skull surely shattered. With a bellow of anger, Magnus tore the white wolf from his leg with a thought and hurled it away over the heads of the milling army at Russ’ back."

Forging a blade from pure thought (or warp power) and impaling Russ. He then crushes the skull of a wolf and using tk throws the other across the battlefield. Said wolves are tank sized... Keep in mind they only hit him because he was about to finish off Russ when they jumped in, so he was distracted.

"Magnus’ eye snapped open and anger boiled over. His hand erupted in searing white fire, the most prosaic and primal of the arts, and his chambers were filled with billowing flames, burning everything within to cinders. Wood and paper vaporised in the white heat of Magnus’ rage, and what little his despair had not destroyed, his rage consumed. A column of blazing fire erupted from the summit of his pyramid, and a rain of molten glass shards fell from the summit. All eyes in Tizca turned towards the Pyramid of Photep, the plume of fire dwarfing that of the Pyrae.

Only the Book of Magnus remained inviolate, its pages impervious to the killing fire. Nothing was left of the mirror, its fused shards bubbling in a molten pool at his feet."

Magnus getting angry and burning everything around him with fire.

"Magnus blinked and the creature erupted in flames, its piercing shrieks a paltry revenge for the death it had caused. Its riders tried to hurl themselves from their blazing mount, but Magnus pinned them to its back with a thought, and let them burn."

Again using fire. Instantly set a creature on fire and used his mind to pin the rider on the back.

"Magnus stood firm before the Titan, a child before a towering monster. He lifted his arm, palm upward, as though to offer the giant some morsel to sate its appetite. Ahriman saw a thin smile play around his primarch’s face as he drew his fingers back to make a fist. The enormous gauntlet that had spat such venom upon Magnus was crashed utterly as an invisible force compressed it. Fire bloomed from the shattered hand, black tendrils like dead veins hanging from the rain of its shoulder as Magnus coolly crashed the entire length of its arm. The giant war machine shook, the movement unnatural and hideous in its imitation of pain. Land Raiders swept in to press the advantage, furious, rippling bolts of laser energy smacking the Titan’s legs and torso."

Using TK to shatter a Titan's arm with ease. Said Titan was an Eldar Titan of unknown class that was larger then a Warlord titan.

This is a Warlord Titan

Loading Video...

"Magnus faced the giant machines alone, his feathered cloak spread behind him like an eagle’s wings. His flesh swelled with power, and for a brief moment it seemed that he matched the Titan in stature. His unbound hair was a stiffened mane of red, and his limbs ran with electric light. The Primarch of the Thousand Sons drew back his arm and loosed a stream of blue fire that struck the nearest Titan square in the chest.

The alien engine was an artfully designed war machine from an age long-forgotten, the ancient craft of its makers wondrous to behold, but it could not resist such incredible, awe-inspiring power. Its torso exploded, vast ribs of unknown manufacture shattering like brittle china and falling in fireblackened splinters. The pendulous head toppled from its neck and crashed to the rocks far below. The war machine fell with infinite majesty, slamming down in pieces upon the rocky ground over which it had stood sentinel for longer than humans could comprehend. Blinding clouds of dust swept out from its fall, obscuring the fate of the second Titan.

A strange silence fell over the battlefield, as though no one could really believe they had seen the incredible war machine die. The silence was uncanny, but it did not last long. A triumphant howl erupted from the throats of the Wolves, an ululating victory roar, but Ahriman took no pleasure at such destruction."

Unleashed a stream of blue fire that annihilated another Eldar Titan. Hit it straight in the chest, one of the hardest parts of a Titan, and utterly annihilated it.

"Canis Vertex had been brought down on the killing fields of Coriovallum in the last days of the war by a gargantuan war machine of the greenskin, crudely built in the image of their warlike gods. Defeat seemed inevitable until Magnus stood before the enemy colossus, wielding the power of the aether like an ancient god of war. Two giants, one mechanical, one a flesh and blood progeny of the Emperor, they had faced each other across the burning ruins, and it seemed the battle’s conclusion could not have been more foregone. But Magnus raised his arms, his feathered cloak billowed by unseen storms, and the full fury of the aether unmade the enemy war-engine in a hurricane of immaterial fire that tore the flesh of reality asunder and shook the world to its very foundations."

Killing yet another Titan with ease.

Magnus "struggling" with an Eldar Titan if it did happen is PIS since he has casually snapped titans without trying before.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Eisenfauste

@cmcmcmcm:

Your definition of "street" is way off my understanding of it. By your understanding of "street" would mean Spider Man can beat any Primarch.

I don't know why you said "by your definition" when I haven't given context to what I said. Spider-man is a great street leveler but he isn't the highest street leveler out there.

It's hard to put the primarchs in a tier. They have the speed of a high street leveler (Deathstroke) since almost everyone can only move faster than the eye can see and react as fast as thought.

Looking at their durability again, I thought about what they have been able to tank. And I can concede I may have been hasty putting them in a high street lvl tier I only said this because they get stomped by City lvl characters from Marvel and DC like Captain Cold and Mirror Master who slide back and forth between high street lvl and City lvl. Iron Man + Warmachine are both around City lvl I would say depending on the armor they wear and both could take out any primarch bar Magnus because of his sorcery.

There is nothing Street about them, they are Gray Hulk to Iron Man level

Grey Hulk is a lot more powerful, has a better healing factor, and more durable than Primarchs, both Grey Hulk and Iron Man would beat them for a majority, they aren't on their level.

Space Marines are high street

They aren't even close. Spider-man who is on the high street end would manhandle a Space Marine as well as Clayface, Rhino (the jobber), Sandman, Lizard and a myriad of others. Space Marines, like Master Chief, are mid tier street levelers at best.

and the fact is Primarchs are easily in the 100+ tons range

I wouldn't say easily. Sanguinuis had to exert himself to lift a 30 foot bloodthirster who is in the 60-80 ton range. One of the strongest Primarchs, Vulkan, was able to flip a Rhino which was 100+ but that's around their cap.

Overall after mulling it over and comparing showings, mainly because of durability and strength, Primarchs would be around City level but most city level opponents from Marvel or DC could beat their @$$.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

Your definition of "street" is way off my understanding of it. By your understanding of "street" would mean Spider Man can beat any Primarch.

I don't know why you said "by your definition" when I haven't given context to what I said. Spider-man is a great street leveler but he isn't the highest street leveler out there.

It's hard to put the primarchs in a tier. They have the speed of a high street leveler (Deathstroke) since almost everyone can only move faster than the eye can see and react as fast as thought.

Looking at their durability again, I thought about what they have been able to tank. And I can concede I may have been hasty putting them in a high street lvl tier I only said this because they get stomped by City lvl characters from Marvel and DC like Captain Cold and Mirror Master who slide back and forth between high street lvl and City lvl. Iron Man + Warmachine are both around City lvl I would say depending on the armor they wear and both could take out any primarch bar Magnus because of his sorcery.

Grey Hulk is a lot more powerful, has a better healing factor, and more durable than Primarchs, both Grey Hulk and Iron Man would beat them for a majority, they aren't on their level.

They aren't even close. Spider-man who is on the high street end would manhandle a Space Marine as well as Clayface, Rhino (the jobber), Sandman, Lizard and a myriad of others. Space Marines, like Master Chief, are mid tier street levelers at best.

I wouldn't say easily. Sanguinuis had to exert himself to lift a 30 foot bloodthirster who is in the 60-80 ton range. One of the strongest Primarchs, Vulkan, was able to flip a Rhino which was 100+ but that's around their cap.

Overall after mulling it over and comparing showings, mainly because of durability and strength, Primarchs would be around City level but most city level opponents from Marvel or DC could beat their @$$.

First, Angron can lift thousands of tons. Primarchs are in the thousands of ton strength.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

Sanguinuis struggling with 30 tons if it did happen, is an inconsistent showing.

No, Iron man is around 100 ton level, get it right.

Angron acn lift thousands of tons and be hit with thousands of tons. Get it it right.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14:

Lmao did I say Iron Man is stronger than 100 tons? No. So why are you bringing this up?

Angron acn lift thousands of tons and be hit with thousands of tons. Get it it right

He didn't lift the entire mass of rubble and displace now did he.....no he didn't. He pushed aside tons of debris and wormed he way out where he started killing.

Sanguinuis struggling with 30 tons if it did happen, is an inconsistent showing.

It's his only showing do you not comprehend the idea of inconsistency?

I'm tired of you vomiting your warhammer wank in my direction, putting Magnus on a pedestal and describing feats he has not done, refusing to accept the context of his fight with the titans, why the heck do you think he needed Phosis T'kar to shield him with a kine shield? It's because he was out of bloody energy to keep fighting.....do you even read the books or pick and choose whatever sh!t you could grab from random sources....

Seriously stop hounding me, putting words in my mouth, and baiting me....

I'm done with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im halfway inclined to go with that God Emperor of Mankind fellow just because of his title lol

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14:

Lmao did I say Iron Man is stronger than 100 tons? No. So why are you bringing this up?

Angron acn lift thousands of tons and be hit with thousands of tons. Get it it right

He didn't lift the entire mass of rubble and displace now did he.....no he didn't. He pushed aside tons of debris and wormed he way out where he started killing.

It's his only showing do you not comprehend the idea of inconsistency?

I'm tired of you vomiting your warhammer wank in my direction, putting Magnus on a pedestal and describing feats he has not done, refusing to accept the context of his fight with the titans, why the heck do you think he needed Phosis T'kar to shield him with a kine shield? It's because he was out of bloody energy to keep fighting.....do you even read the books or pick and choose whatever sh!t you could grab from random sources....

Seriously stop hounding me, putting words in my mouth, and baiting me....

I'm done with you.

No, but it said he was buried under thousands of tons and he got out.

Do YOU even read 40k novels ? I'm not trying to be an a$4 or anything, I feel you are just disregarding things.

WUT has shown that he can do far more than that.

I do accept the context of his fights, but I just don't see why he would struggle with those titans when he has easily destroyed them before.

I don't think you have really read 40k novels either. So you just back down instead of debating, yeah if you can't prove me wrong then get out of here.