Darth Bane.

Darth Vader.

Darth Malgus.

Darth Zannah.

Revan.

Luke Skywalker.

Luke Skywalker wallpaper

Yoda.

Master Yoda, Star Wars HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 ;

Mace Windu.

Obi-wan.

Leia Organa and Saba Sebatyne.

Kyle Katarn.

Satele Shan.

Team Starcraft

Sarah Kerrigan.

Sarah Kerrigan - StarCraft Wallpaper

Zeratul.

Tassadar.

Rules; READ PLEASE!

1. Everyone at the their peak.
  2. No in fighting.
  3. Everyone works as a team.
  4. No prep.
  5. Random encounter.
  6. All weapons are unbreakable.
  7. Starting distance is 1 mile.
  8. No BFR
  9. planet is indestructible
  10. No morals
  11. bloodlusted

Area for the Battle; as stated 1 mile apart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Holy smokes wow........... lol Well i'd pick team warhammer God Emperor could prolly take a lot of the star wars characters alone and with his primarchs yeah its a solid win 7-8/10.

Darth_Necray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know enough about Warhammer to really say, but the guy who destroys fleets with Force Storms (Sidious) and the guy who has moved Blackholes (Luke) give them some trouble.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Far too many variables to process this match up.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Detrolord

GEOM is the MVP

The truth is SC team exception of (kerrigan) will just get wreck by the Primarch while Darths, Mace Windu and Yoda should be able to hold their group until the weaklings dies and get outnumbered

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far too many variables to process this match up.

I dont know enough about Warhammer to really say, but the guy who destroys fleets with Force Storms (Sidious) and the guy who has moved Blackholes (Luke) give them some trouble.

pretty much this.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh 1 more thing is this Grand Master Luke or just the young version?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hatemalingsia

I really want to say Grandmaster Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious from EU team up and solo but it's God Emperor in his prime. This is speculation at its best. I will leave this to others who know better than me.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Penderor

Even if GE and primarchs are better, Sidious or Luke can just destroy whole planet with himself making int stalemate.

Anyway, he (Sidious) will appear in one of his clone bodies later heh.

Can someone give me feats for Team 1 and for their leader GE please?

Plus, you didnt counted with one thing. If Luke or Sidious dies, they still can become powerful Force Spirits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Even if GE and primarchs are better, Sidious or Luke can just destroy whole planet with himself making int stalemate.<-- How? They can all breath in space... and read the rules he made "planet is indestructible" lol.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't really comment, don't really know much of the SW other than what Nova and the others provide. Not really geared towards Force Users.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@aressword: wait why was i tagged (how do u even know me?)

And starwars wins because yoda. Because Yoda

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Penderor

@killerwasp: But Obi-Wan has the High Grou.... oh it is allowed right?

Plus, even if EVERYONE here can breath in space (which I doubt) they will freeze anyway. So Luke and Sidious Force pushes most of the primarch out of the planet or they just start to slam with them into ground from the distance until they die and then can try to beat GE.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WH40K team wins easily and I mean really easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: lol high ground XD still cracks me up to this day lol. Right now its even ground, however obi can just jump up there and win the day. XD They all can lol, and i doubt any of the sith or sc could breath in space. The Primarchs and GEOM can, they don't need to be limited to the planet, anyway just letting u know the planet is going to still be around... some how idk how but some how lol. XD

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Penderor

@killerwasp: Sidious or Luke can use illusions on them. They will think that planet is on the other side of the Universe and start to swim there through space ^^. While Obi-Wan goes for the High Ground to navigate them ^^.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: is this before or after they die from GEOM and Magnus stopping time and then preceding to kill them? XD

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Penderor

@killerwasp: Then Obi-Wan says this to Team 1:

No Caption Provided

And then comes that thing with Illusion and High Grounds and traveling and etc etc etc etc.

SW won nerds! Because even if you strike me down I shall become more powerful you can imagine! More time you kill me, the more you are fked!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't really comment, don't really know much of the SW other than what Nova and the others provide. Not really geared towards Force Users.

I see what you did there Wolfrazer..I see what you did. ;)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@okayalright_44: ? What I do?

"geared" get it? It's because you're more knowledgeable on non-force users who use a lot of "gear" as opposed to the force.

I thought it was funny but nvm.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@okayalright_44: Ooooh lol, yeah I got it. Good one, didn't even realize that. XD

Avatar image for dylanthelastson
DylanTheLastSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team warhammer got this, also are the primarch human or there chaos demon prince. Because that would just be a stomp is there in DP.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hatemalingsia

@penderor@aressword@killerwasp Since I haven't seen anyone post God Emperor's feats, here we go:

Emperor time freezes and foresees the multiple outcome of the future and sends his son Horus into the past. His powers are the strongest out of any Alpha level Psyker in 40K universe. His psy is so powerful he controls multiple solar system with all the human beings inside it with his mind. He holds together scores of Miles long 40K ships with his power over a span of multiple solar systems His power even infects the very Sun of a solar system.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There you go folks and that's not all of his feats too. Slowing time, stopping time, precognition into thousands of years and process the future in his mind in an instant. Reach minds of all human beings across galaxies, hold billions of people under his influence, pull your soul from your body, create Warp Storms to engulf whole battle fleet. Lift over thousand tons, has healing factor, immune to poison and diease, immortal, been alive for 30,000 years. Genius intellect, FTL thoughts, able to harness the Chaos Gods powers to genetically create Primarchs and Space Marines. Firing concentrated psychic lasers with the power of a supernova, psychic shockwave that reduced futuristic tanks and ships to pieces, psychically forced an legions (each legion is 100K) of genetically engineered superhuman warriors and his psychically gifted Primachs to kneel before him against their will.

But his feats are based on backstories of novels and short stories, different bios and codices, especially when the setting of the game is after God Emperor has been comatose for 10,000 years. (Yes, he did some of those feats while in vegetable state)

Grandmaster Luke + Darth Sidious of EU VS God Emperor of Mankind in his prime is speculation at its best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnus can stop time.... Can kill people by looking at them meanly....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: im still waiting for the indepth fight thing over this XD He never tagged me so im just gonna be a nice guy and argue very poorly for warhammer. I've already explained the Primarchs and the GEOM so many times. XD so many... XD

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: I saw you in a few starwars threads wanted your opinion the fight, nvm though..

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War hammer dudes, power of the war hammer guys and their feats please? Starcraft isn't a threat at all here, kerrigans their strongest and her tk could only stand up to banes or zannahs, so I need the feats of war hammers guys

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warhammer has some real M.V.P's here. They take this though I can see some primarch's going down if the fight somehow gets dragged on several minutes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Curious why would it matter if the fight went on longer?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wut

@noah_ouellette: Power of just Magnus the Red before his Daemon Power Up. (So... Peak Magnus is stronger then the one I am posting feats for)

All these come from a Thousand Sons

"The howling of the Wulfen built to a deafening crescendo. And high above, those howls were finally answered. Purple lightning split the sky and the heavens darkened with the sudden fall of night. A deluge of black rain fell, soaking everything in an instant and saturating the air with the bitter taste of sodden ashes. Ahriman looked up in shock to see a flaming giant descending from the highest reaches of the Pyramid of Photep. The crux ansata rippled with pellucid green fire, and kaleidoscopic bolts of lightning slammed into the ground, immolating dozens of the cursed Wulfen with every blazing strike.

Cracks split the ground and the waters surrounding the pyramid seethed and boiled with anger. Black waves crashed upon the shores, and the glass shards falling from the pyramid were caught in a surging, sentient whirlwind that hurled them like spears to impale enemy warriors and skewer them to the ground.

Ahriman felt an enormous build up of energy, and summoned all his strength to control his body, knowing the mutations within his flesh would seek to throw off the shackles of his form and unleash new and terrifying ones within him. Yet the painful surge of mutant growth never came, and he looked up at the radiant being of fire and light that drew ever closer.

Magnus the Red was a glorious sight, his golden armour and wild red hair ablaze with aetheric energy. His bladed staff threw off blinding arcs of lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles in thunderous explosions. Magnus swept his eye across the horrified Space Wolves, and all who met his gaze died in an instant as they were driven to madness by the stygian depths of infinite chaos they saw there."

To recap just this small section, he altered the weather instantly and made the day turn into night. Numerous bolts of lightning crashing into the ground killing dozens (24+) Wulfen with every strike. (Wulfen are super Space Wolf Space Marines). Shattered the ground and boiled the oceans, used Telekinesis to turn thousands of glass shards into weapons that were able to puncture Space Marine Power Armor (which can brush off tank fire).

Instantly stopped Ahriman from mutating horribly due to the effects of using the Warp. Threw more lightning that destroyed armoured vehicles (Tanks and APCs) instantly, and he drove beings insane just by looking at them (Said Space Marines are very good at resisting mind effects).

"The waters around the pyramid broke upon the shores, black as oil, and churning as though an unseen tempest boiled beneath the surface. Space Wolves and Custodes ploughed through the water, wading through the crashing spray to reach the pyramid in lieu of aiding Leman Russ in his battle. Magnus swept his hands to the side, and the warriors on the water cried out in agony as it transformed into corrosive acid, burning through ceramite plates and rendering flesh and bone to jelly."

Turned the water into a powerful acid that devoured the Space Marines trying to forge it with a wave of his hand.

"Thick rain fell, fit to drown the world, and the ground underfoot transformed into a stinking quagmire from which writhing shapes like grasping hands emerged. Wounded warriors were dragged down into the mud, struggling against their unseen attackers, but unable to resist being pulled under to their doom.

Prospero was breaking apart, the veil between worlds cracking, and the maddening gibbers and screams of the Great Ocean’s denizens drove men to their knees in terror. The assault on the senses was total, and Ahriman could barely keep his feet as hurricane-force winds battered the pyramid, tearing glass panes from its structure and breaking the silver and gold towers from its corners. Thunder banged in the midnight sky, and heaving earthquakes ripped ever-widening cracks in the ground, toppling what few structures of Tizca remained standing."

Manifested hands and body parts from the ground that started to pull down people into their murky depths which includes Space Marines who are extremely strong.

Shattering the planet with his displays of power, conjuring hurricane-force winds as after-effects of him using his power... causing the ground to crack open to swallow the large pyramids in Tizca.

"Magnus drove his fist into Russ’ chest, the icy breastplate cracking open with a sound like planets colliding, and shards of ceramite stabbed the Wolf King’s heart."

Punching Leman Russ (A fellow Primarch) so hard his fist shattered his armor and crushed/impaled his heart. (A Primarch is incredibly durable, Konrad Curze, a fellow Primarch, hit his home planet so fast falling from space that he made a huge crater... said planet.. had a solid admantium crust... and he did this... as an infant.)

"A blade of pure thought unsheathed from Magnus’ other arm, and he drove it deep into Russ’ chest through his shattered armour. The blade burst from Russ’ back and the Wolf King loosed a deafening bellow of pain. A chorus of the wolves that were not wolves added their howls to that of their master. The two enormous lupine monsters that accompanied Russ leapt upon Magnus, fastening their jaws upon his legs. Magnus slammed his fist into the black wolfs head, driving it to the ground with a strangled yelp, its skull surely shattered. With a bellow of anger, Magnus tore the white wolf from his leg with a thought and hurled it away over the heads of the milling army at Russ’ back."

Forging a blade from pure thought (or warp power) and impaling Russ. He then crushes the skull of a wolf and using tk throws the other across the battlefield. Said wolves are tank sized... Keep in mind they only hit him because he was about to finish off Russ when they jumped in, so he was distracted.

"Magnus’ eye snapped open and anger boiled over. His hand erupted in searing white fire, the most prosaic and primal of the arts, and his chambers were filled with billowing flames, burning everything within to cinders. Wood and paper vaporised in the white heat of Magnus’ rage, and what little his despair had not destroyed, his rage consumed. A column of blazing fire erupted from the summit of his pyramid, and a rain of molten glass shards fell from the summit. All eyes in Tizca turned towards the Pyramid of Photep, the plume of fire dwarfing that of the Pyrae.

Only the Book of Magnus remained inviolate, its pages impervious to the killing fire. Nothing was left of the mirror, its fused shards bubbling in a molten pool at his feet."

Magnus getting angry and burning everything around him with fire.

"Magnus blinked and the creature erupted in flames, its piercing shrieks a paltry revenge for the death it had caused. Its riders tried to hurl themselves from their blazing mount, but Magnus pinned them to its back with a thought, and let them burn."

Again using fire. Instantly set a creature on fire and used his mind to pin the rider on the back.

"Magnus stood firm before the Titan, a child before a towering monster. He lifted his arm, palm upward, as though to offer the giant some morsel to sate its appetite. Ahriman saw a thin smile play around his primarch’s face as he drew his fingers back to make a fist. The enormous gauntlet that had spat such venom upon Magnus was crashed utterly as an invisible force compressed it. Fire bloomed from the shattered hand, black tendrils like dead veins hanging from the rain of its shoulder as Magnus coolly crashed the entire length of its arm. The giant war machine shook, the movement unnatural and hideous in its imitation of pain. Land Raiders swept in to press the advantage, furious, rippling bolts of laser energy smacking the Titan’s legs and torso."

Using TK to shatter a Titan's arm with ease. Said Titan was an Eldar Titan of unknown class that was larger then a Warlord titan.

This is a Warlord Titan

Loading Video...

"Magnus faced the giant machines alone, his feathered cloak spread behind him like an eagle’s wings. His flesh swelled with power, and for a brief moment it seemed that he matched the Titan in stature. His unbound hair was a stiffened mane of red, and his limbs ran with electric light. The Primarch of the Thousand Sons drew back his arm and loosed a stream of blue fire that struck the nearest Titan square in the chest.

The alien engine was an artfully designed war machine from an age long-forgotten, the ancient craft of its makers wondrous to behold, but it could not resist such incredible, awe-inspiring power. Its torso exploded, vast ribs of unknown manufacture shattering like brittle china and falling in fireblackened splinters. The pendulous head toppled from its neck and crashed to the rocks far below. The war machine fell with infinite majesty, slamming down in pieces upon the rocky ground over which it had stood sentinel for longer than humans could comprehend. Blinding clouds of dust swept out from its fall, obscuring the fate of the second Titan.

A strange silence fell over the battlefield, as though no one could really believe they had seen the incredible war machine die. The silence was uncanny, but it did not last long. A triumphant howl erupted from the throats of the Wolves, an ululating victory roar, but Ahriman took no pleasure at such destruction."

Unleashed a stream of blue fire that annihilated another Eldar Titan. Hit it straight in the chest, one of the hardest parts of a Titan, and utterly annihilated it.

"Canis Vertex had been brought down on the killing fields of Coriovallum in the last days of the war by a gargantuan war machine of the greenskin, crudely built in the image of their warlike gods. Defeat seemed inevitable until Magnus stood before the enemy colossus, wielding the power of the aether like an ancient god of war. Two giants, one mechanical, one a flesh and blood progeny of the Emperor, they had faced each other across the burning ruins, and it seemed the battle’s conclusion could not have been more foregone. But Magnus raised his arms, his feathered cloak billowed by unseen storms, and the full fury of the aether unmade the enemy war-engine in a hurricane of immaterial fire that tore the flesh of reality asunder and shook the world to its very foundations."

Killing yet another Titan with ease.

I can list more if you want, but pretty much, he is a monster. He can slow down time, he can outright stop time, he can mentally dominate a man who dominated a daemon who dominated the populace of a planet and Magnus was across the galaxy at the time, he can block other people's Pre-cog, and a list of other abilities I can't be bothered to remember.

And this is just Magnus. (On the bright side, the only two stronger then him here (on the 40k side) are Daemonic Horus and the GEoM)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: How do u feel this fight would go though? and about 3 people are more powerful than him GEOM, Horus, and Leman Russ HAR HAR XD

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horus becomes a little bitch and tries to kill his Dad whilst Lion El and Leman Russ fight it out. even so they would prove a problem.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sorry but i don't know enough about Warhammer, i only played 40k space marines. But those Starcraft characters are big powerhouses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Warhammer

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kerrigan have the Swarm here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mancannon80k: Theres no in fighting so that doesn't happen lol. or half the jedi and sith would fight as well lol.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mancannon80k: Did you even bother to read the rules?

@dedmanwalkin: No, why would she have the swarm with her? Anyway regardless no.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: Kerrigan is the Swarm though, it is literally what Heart of the Swarm means.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mancannon80k

@aressword: Sorry, it was just a joke, not very funny but i work with what i've got. but seriously, team 1 wins.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: LOL XD Anyway ur thoughts on this battle for real? XD Also this is what magnus should of done to leman russ lol.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read any Warhammer novels or anything, are their speed feats impressive? I find it hard to picture dudes in giant clunky armor moving faster than the eye can see.