Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aressword

Warhammer team runs gauntlet.

God Emperor of Mankind.

Primarchs.

Rules.

1. All standard gear.
  2. Pre 52 for justice league, only that time frame, no infinite crisis or any off shoot, marvel's 616 version no off shoots as well.
  3. In character.
  4. Pre-Post Heresy for the warhammer team; everyone at their peak basically.
  5. Perfect team work from both sides.
  6. Random Encounters.
  7. No Prep.
  8. To the Death, once killed stays killed.
  9. No BFR
  10. No outside help.

Round 1.

Suicide squad, Thunderbolts, and Doom Patrol; all in the imagines.

Round 2.

Teen Titans,Teen Titans West and East. List will be below.

Teen Titans West will be Lilith / Omen, Hawk, Dove, Gnaark, Bat-Girl/Flamebird, Golden Eagle.

Teen Titans East will be Anima, Lagoon boy, little Barda, Power Boy, Son of Vulcan, Terra, and Vox.

Round 3.

Fantastic 4 and Guardians of the Galaxy; all within the picture.

Round 4.

Masters of Evil; Note this is the one picture that doesn't count it's only here to give you an idea that's it, the list is below.

Baron Heinrich Zemo, Black Knight, Melter, Radioactive Man, Enchantress, Executioner, Wonder Man, Baron Helmut Zemo Absorbing Man (Crusher Creel), Tiger Shark (Todd Arliss), Moonstone (Karla Sofen), Titania (Mary MacPherran), Whirlwind (David Cannon), Screaming Mimi (Melissa Gold), Grey Gargoyle (Paul Duval), Yellowjacket (Rita DeMara), Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Goliath (Erik Josten), Blackout, Mister Hyde, Fixer, Black Mamba.

Round 5.

Secret Society of Super Villains, no DARKSEID and Eobard Thawne as reverse flash.

Round 6.

Avengers and X men; Avengers everyone in picture also including Sentry, Hyperion, and Hercules. X men; Everyone in picture also including Professor X, Marvel Girl, Jean Grey, and Emma Frost.

Round 7.

Justice League; Flash is Barry allen added people are Powergirl, Supergirl, Wonder Girl and Miss Martin are also in this fight, and everyone only in this picture.

Final Round; No Tyrant nor Galactus.

Heralds of Galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOLY MOLY! lol

Anyway serious answer, they pwn round 1, clear round 2, win round 3, prolly win round 4, possibly stop at round 5, clear round 6, possibly stop at round 7, and lose final round.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOLY MOLY! lol

Anyway serious answer, they pwn round 1, clear round 2, win round 3, prolly win round 4, possibly stop at round 5, clear round 6, possibly stop at round 7, and lose final round.

Pretty much this. Im wondering how at round 7 though but I don't see how they can clear the Heralds of Galactus either. lolz

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BoringPerson

@vandersexxx: Speedforce BFR.

Edit: Either I can't beat the "Reading Force" or the OP was edited. I'm praying it was the latter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOLY MOLY! lol

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor could just stop time to counter speed depends on how fast he does it, basically round 7 is GEOM vs JL because all the primarchs should be dead or gone.

They should stop at round 7.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

HOLY MOLY! lol

Yes i see it the same way i just want to say that Vulcan is truly immortal and can´t be killed (believe me Konrad Curze tried it in countless ways but couldn´t manage to keep him dead) so if this is to the death it could even be a stalemate.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jwwprod

I think they can clear.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

I think they clear with the Emperor. Flash could bfr most of the primarchs, but the Emperor is ftl and stops time.If this is Daemon prince level then they win pretty good since Magnus is low-mid skyfather level.

As for heralds hmmmmm Normal Primarchs lose.Daemon Prince level can pull off the win since daemon Magnus is low-mid skyfather level.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Daemon Magnus would clear if he gets enough power from Tzeentch.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Possibly clears