God Castiel vs Lucifer and Michael (Supernatural)

• 78 results
DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions

God Castiel with all the souls absorbed from purgatory. Basically the guy in the fist Picture if you don't know. He takes on the team of Michael and Lucifer from Supernatural,

It doesn't really matter

Mindset

Bloodlusted

Scenario II

Gabriel and Raphael join Michael and Lucifer

Who Wins

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Castiel. When he had those powers he was killing Archangels like they were nothing.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel was not a god, he was Mutated angel according to death and yeah Lucifer or Michael still solo.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel was not a god, he was Mutated angel according to death and yeah Lucifer or Michael still solo.

No, he wasn't a God, but that is his title because it is what he called himself at the time. And I fail to see how Michael or Lucifer could solo when he killed (I think it was Raphael) with a snap of his fingers.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:

No, he wasn't a God, but that is his title because it is what he called himself at the time. And I fail to see how Michael or Lucifer could solo when he killed (I think it was Raphael) with a snap of his fingers.

Raphael did not left impression that he was on their level at all, he was more or less comparable to resurrected Castiel in power.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RandomSid82

@d3athstroke said:

@randomsid said:

@d3athstroke said:

Raphael did not left impression that he was on their level at all, he was more or less comparable to resurrected Castiel in power.

He was an Archangel, that automatically puts him at least close to them in power. And Cas did it with the snap of his fingers. They are probably stronger than Raphael, but not so much stronger that either one could solo someone that one shot another Archangel.

The video of him one shotting Raphael is in the OP. Also, just so you know the video of Sam one shotting Castiel is when he is just a normal angel, no souls from Purgatory. Anyway, this is from the first episode after he got all the souls.

Loading Video...

Sure are a lot of dead angels there that he killed.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Lucifer and Michael have better feats,and GOD Castiel seemed concerned about them.

So maybe them in a hard fight.

Ok, I've watched the entire series up to season 10. The ONLY time I ever saw Lucifer or Michael do anything whatsoever was during the Apocalypse episodes and neither of them did anything major. Lucifer kills normal Castiel, sure, but other than that. What have they done other than get locked in a cage by two humans?

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Dean and Sam were helped by Chuck (God) when they trapped Lucifer and Michael in the cage.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Dean and Sam were helped by Chuck (God) when they trapped Lucifer and Michael in the cage.

Really? Where was he? That's right, he wasn't there. They used an artifact to do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team prolly.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait not Lucifer Morningstar and Michael from comics

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

Wait not Lucifer Morningstar and Michael from comics

No, Lucifer and Michael from Supernatural.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God Castiel wins this. Castiel was more than likely unaffected by the archangel blade, otherwise Raphael would have tried stabbing Castiel with it. Michael's only feat was smiting Anna. As for the natural disasters that wasn't Lucifer, that was the four horsemen. Lucifer just set them loose on the world. Not to mention God Castiel laid waste to all of heaven. Even though the feat is kind of unquantifiable, destroying heaven is definitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> destroying a part of Earth.

Purgatory was even stated to have unimaginable power beyond everything besides God.

Also God Cas was able to break Lucifer's spell (the one Sam and Dean used to bind Death) with a snap of his fingers.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Castiel did say he was capable of removing Hell which is an entire realm from existence.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael lacks feats to say for sure, but I would say Castiel wins in a tough battle. But truthfully, if the duo had knowledge on Cas, then they could probably stall him long enough for the leviathans to emerge from him and therefore cause him to be powerless next to them.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos. Michael solos.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

God Castiel wins this. Castiel was more than likely unaffected by the archangel blade, otherwise Raphael would have tried stabbing Castiel with it. Michael's only feat was smiting Anna. As for the natural disasters that wasn't Lucifer, that was the four horsemen. Lucifer just set them loose on the world. Not to mention God Castiel laid waste to all of heaven. Even though the feat is kind of unquantifiable, destroying heaven is definitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> destroying a part of Earth.

Purgatory was even stated to have unimaginable power beyond everything besides God.

Also God Cas was able to break Lucifer's spell (the one Sam and Dean used to bind Death) with a snap of his fingers.

Sam stabbed Cas with an Archangel blade,it didn't work on him.

Lucifer as soon as he was released had disasters all over the planet,and after he took Sam's body the disasters were much worst,it couldn't have been the horseman since he didn't have them at first then lost them by the time he got Sam.

Lucifer used a different spell,he sacrificed an entire town then a horde of demons,Sam and Dean only used sand that was crystallized by a lighting bolt.

Cas seemed scared of Lucy and Mikey,that was 1 of the reasons he kept hell.

I thought that was just a regular angel blade? Well if it was an archangel blade that just proves my point. Cas was unaffected by something that could kill archangels. Cas could have caused disasters as well, he just chose not to. He did completely lay waste to all of Heaven, and could have wiped out Hell from existence.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

Lucifer as soon as he was released had disasters all over the planet,and after he took Sam's body the disasters were much worst,it couldn't have been the horseman since he didn't have them at first then lost them by the time he got Sam.

Lucifer used a different spell,he sacrificed an entire town then a horde of demons,Sam and Dean only used sand that was crystallized by a lighting bolt.

I thought that was just a regular angel blade? Well if it was an archangel blade that just proves my point. Cas was unaffected by something that could kill archangels. Cas could have caused disasters as well, he just chose not to. He did completely lay waste to all of Heaven, and could have wiped out Hell from existence.

It was Rafael's blade IIRC so it was an AAB.

L&M also seemed immune to most ways to kill angels(the angel blade wasn't used but since Dean didn't try to use it shows L could resist it),L also resisted the colt which can kill anything,and M resisted holy fire which can kill angels. L&M are also capable of tanking their hits(L's TK&M's fire),they can resist Gabriel's reality warping which can control time/death/space/choices/etc.

Heaven&Hell had nothing but fodder at the time,something L or M could easily do as well.

Hell seems to change based on it's ruler,so we can't know it's exact size or how much power is needed to destroy it.

Yeah but the archangel blade would kill Lucifer and Michael, and I'm pretty sure the blade used on Cas was the one thrown at Raphael by Dean earlier.

The Colt hasn't shown to be able to kill angels. The strongest being it killed was a yellow eyed demon. Holy fire itself doesn't kill angels. Angels only die if they try crossing holy fire. What Cas did just BFRed Michael.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

It was Rafael's blade IIRC so it was an AAB.

L&M also seemed immune to most ways to kill angels(the angel blade wasn't used but since Dean didn't try to use it shows L could resist it),L also resisted the colt which can kill anything,and M resisted holy fire which can kill angels. L&M are also capable of tanking their hits(L's TK&M's fire),they can resist Gabriel's reality warping which can control time/death/space/choices/etc.

Heaven&Hell had nothing but fodder at the time,something L or M could easily do as well.

Hell seems to change based on it's ruler,so we can't know it's exact size or how much power is needed to destroy it.

Actually, I don't think they even had access to an Angel blade at the time. And there have been many things that could resist the Colt. It kills any low level thing yes, but Cas resisted the knife(which had the same exact enchantment as the colt) as just a regular angel. And Holy Fire wasn't meant to kill angels if I remember correctly, it was used to hold them. And of course they can resist Gabriel. Gabriel is weaker than them. Gabriel is not much stronger than Raphael and we all know what Cas did to Raphael. We do know that Cas killed an Archangel with a snap of his fingers(far above Lucifer killing a low level angel with a snap of his fingers). We do know that Cas killed at least twenty angels in heaven(we don't know the level of those angels but still decent). We know that Cas free'd Death from the spell meant to bind him when Death himself couldn't do it. We can only speculate on if Cas seemed afraid of Lucifer and Michael because the ONLY thing he said was that he was keeping hell around because he wanted to keep them in the cage. To me that doesn't exactly say he is scared of them, he could have simply wanted them to stay trapped and torturing each other.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Actually Dean did use an angel blade. He tried throwing one at Raphael earlier but he (she?) caught it. Any ways good points Sid. Lucifer couldn't kill Gabriel with just a snap of his fingers, while Cas could kill Raphael (who should be on the same level as Gabriel) with a snap of his fingers. That alone I think proves that God Cas is stronger. Also in SN, souls are everything. Even a single human soul could drastically increase Cas's power. Anyone with 50 million souls should be pretty unstoppable. Also in Heaven, only the archangels were all out. There would have still been a ton of Seraphs that Cas would have had to mow down.

I don't even think Cas was afraid of Lucifer or Michael. He said so himself he just wanted to keep Hell so he could send his enemies there.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@pern said:

.Lucifer couldn't kill Gabriel with just a snap of his fingers, while Cas could kill Raphael (who should be on the same level as Gabriel) with a snap of his fingers. That alone I think proves that God Cas is stronger.

I don;t know about this though it is a good point.

I think Lucifer and Michael take this fight barely. Lucifer was decimating gods with his bare hands in the Hammer of the Gods episode and the only reason I think he didn't wipe the floor with Gabriel in one snap is because:

1. He considered Gabriel his younger brother and actually seemed to care for him instead of wanting to kill him
  2. This is Satan after all. He loves seeing people suffer and in pain so it could be he just liked taking his time with killing people unless he was pissed off, like when he blew Cas apart with a snap in Swan Song.

I do vaguely remember Cas saying he kept hell open to prevent Micheal and Lucifer from getting out. That leads me to believe he didn't want to have to tango with either of them, even with his god like powers.

I'd even go far as to say Lucifer might solo this, but it'd be tough.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: lol Lucifer didn't really care. He killed Gabriel so quickly and mercilessly without a thought anyways. Also if Lucifer did like to torture people, he would have done so to Cas. He was pretty mad at the time anyways.

I do vaguely remember Cas saying he kept hell open to prevent Micheal and Lucifer from getting out. That leads me to believe he didn't want to have to tango with either of them, even with his god like powers.

I'd even go far as to say Lucifer might solo this, but it'd be tough.

Even if that were the case, that doesn't mean he feared them. After becoming a "god" Cas was shown to be extremely vengeful and spiteful, as he went on a killing spree decimating angels and humans alike. He definitely had a bone or two to pick with Lucifer and Michael, so he most likely just wanted to keep them there so they could despair for all eternity.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team even locked up he has worried about them. Heck castiel himself said michael is much more powerful than raph and gabriel himself said the pagans gods should be scared of lucifer. They are on another level has arcangels. Hell lucifer is technically the god for demons.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: He said he was using Hell to send his enemies there. He also talked about Michael, but maybe he just wanted to torment him for all eternity. Death is actually a relatively easy way to go. Being trapped in Lucifer's Cage for all eternity is infinitely worse. Plus he could also use Michael as an example or bargaining chip to the rest of the angels. He could be like "I have Michael at the palm of my hand, no obey me or watch your former leader suffer".

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Actually the holy fire is only meant to trap angels, not kill them. They only die from crossing holy fire, not from being hit by it. It may seem like the result should be the same but think of it like this: Chuck wanted a way for humans to easily trap angels, but not kill them.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RandomSid82

@sophia89: I've seen the episode, I actually just watched it again last night. You are saying that he say's it out of fear, but there is NOTHING to back that up. His voice doesn't change one bit as he is talking about Michael than it was when he was talking about everything else. Generally, if you are afraid of something, your voice changes when you talk about it. That was NOT seen with Cas.

Also, taking out the Pagan Gods is not really a way to judge his power, we have no way to judge how powerful or how hard they are to take out as they only had that one episode and even Gabriel was able to trick them into thinking he was Loki.

As for the Colt, the most powerful being we saw it kill was the Yellow Eyes Demon. Doesn't matter what Lucifer said as he had been locked up for centuries. Can't expect a person that has been locked away for hundreds of years to know how powerful everything has become since then. And again, the knife had the same enchantment on it that the Colt had and Cas, before he had the souls, was stabbed with it and didn't even act like it annoyed him. And Then there is the fact that Cas also had the Leviathans in him which even God was worried about, that's why he locked them in purgatory in the first place.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Raphael could kill Seraphs easily by just using the white light. Raphael Killed Castiel the same way Lucifer did. Sure Michael and Lucifer are way stronger than Gabriel and Raphael but I don't think they would be strong enough to kill him by a snap of there fingers. Lucifer didn't even kill Gabriel, it was actually confirmed that Gabriel is still alive.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pern

@randomsid said:

@sophia89: I've seen the episode, I actually just watched it again last night. You are saying that he say's it out of fear, but there is NOTHING to back that up. His voice doesn't change one bit as he is talking about Michael than it was when he was talking about everything else. Generally, if you are afraid of something, your voice changes when you talk about it. That was NOT seen with Cas.

Also, taking out the Pagan Gods is not really a way to judge his power, we have no way to judge how powerful or how hard they are to take out as they only had that one episode and even Gabriel was able to trick them into thinking he was Loki.

As for the Colt, the most powerful being we saw it kill was the Yellow Eyes Demon. Doesn't matter what Lucifer said as he had been locked up for centuries. Can't expect a person that has been locked away for hundreds of years to know how powerful everything has become since then. And again, the knife had the same enchantment on it that the Colt had and Cas, before he had the souls, was stabbed with it and didn't even act like it annoyed him. And Then there is the fact that Cas also had the Leviathans in him which even God was worried about, that's why he locked them in purgatory in the first place.

Not to mention that Lucifer didn't even know about the Leviathans, so the Colt might not work on them either. Also about the Pagan gods, Kali is pretty strong. She knew who Gabriel really was, and held him at the palm of her hand, although Gabriel didn't really want to kill her.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Raphael could kill Seraphs easily by just using the white light. Raphael Killed Castiel the same way Lucifer did. Sure Michael and Lucifer are way stronger than Gabriel and Raphael but I don't think they would be strong enough to kill him by a snap of there fingers. Lucifer didn't even kill Gabriel, it was actually confirmed that Gabriel is still alive.

Raphael didn't kill Cas, he just "knocked him into next week". That actually proves my point. Lucifer wasn't able to kill archangels, while God Cas could do so with a snap of his fingers.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Oh, and when I said that Sam and Dean didn't have access to an Angel Blade at the time I was talking about when they trapped Lucifer and Michael in the Cage, not when Cas had the souls from purgatory.

Also, I don't remember who said it and too tired to read the whole thing again, but someone was talking about Lucifer's spell being more powerful than the spell Sam and Dean used to bind Death. Just thought I would mention, nothing really shows that it is more powerful, it was just used for a different purpose. Lucifers spell was used to release Death on the world, it wasn't used to bind him.

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By traskindustries

@sophia89 said:

Lucifer and Michael have better feats,and GOD Castiel seemed concerned about them.

The ONLY time I ever saw Lucifer or Michael do anything whatsoever was during the Apocalypse episodes and neither of them did anything major. Lucifer kills normal Castiel, sure, but other than that. What have they done other than get locked in a cage by two humans?

Lucifer soloed entire group of gods in S05E19 "Hammer of the Gods".

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@sophia89 said:

The ONLY time I ever saw Lucifer or Michael do anything whatsoever was during the Apocalypse episodes and neither of them did anything major. Lucifer kills normal Castiel, sure, but other than that. What have they done other than get locked in a cage by two humans?

Lucifer soloed entire group of gods in S05E19 "Hammer of the Gods".

Already been addressed, but thanks for commenting.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: I'm talking about the first time Castiel died which was when Castiel teleported to Chuck's place and they were trying to stop Sam from killing Lilith. Chuck said Raphael caused Castiel to explode.

Then again when Lucifer did allegedly kill Gabriel he wasn't at full power since he wasn't using Sam as a Vessel.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael doesn't need a team.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@pern said:

@sophia89: He said he was using Hell to send his enemies there. He also talked about Michael, but maybe he just wanted to torment him for all eternity. Death is actually a relatively easy way to go. Being trapped in Lucifer's Cage for all eternity is infinitely worse. Plus he could also use Michael as an example or bargaining chip to the rest of the angels. He could be like "I have Michael at the palm of my hand, no obey me or watch your former leader suffer".

Like he said earlier in the season,Angels follow orders they are soldiers,so using Michael as a ship is useless.

Cass didn't show the demeanor that he is into torture,he killed those who opposed him.

Cass isn't dumb,if these 2 guys can challenge his reign or cause him trouble down the line,it would be best to kill them now.

L&M weren't being tortured in hell,they were torturing Sam and possibly Adam. Nothing stated them being tortured in there.

He didn't say he will send his enemies there,he said he will hold it as a threat to those who oppose him.

The angels actually opposed Cas, that's why he had to kill a whole bunch of them

Cas was shown to be extremely vengeful. He didn't have any personal grudges against the people he killed, so he gave them a quick death.

Cas actually got quite a god complex (literally in fact) after absorbing the souls of Purgatory. He thought that he would be invincible and no one could stop him. He even thought he could kill Death.

Lucifer's Cage is basically an eternal prison. Nothing could possibly be worse for L&M then being stuck in the cage.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@randomsid said:

Look at the video I posted,his look and way of speech indicates worry.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this. In my opinion the ONLY times he actually showed emotion when he had the souls from Purgatory was in the senator's office when he was talking about being a better god than his father, and then after that talking to Sam and Dean.

Lucifer may have been locked away for millenniums but he knew of future/present/past events,as soon as he popped from his cage he went to Nick and knew exactly every thing that happened to him,same with Sam. He also knew exactly when Sam will say yes and where. He also seemed to know nearly everything,and nothing surprised him except at the ending of swan song when Sam gained enough will power to sacrifice himself.

And yet he knew nothing about the Leviathan's. If he knew nothing about them, then there could very easily be many many more powerful things he knew nothing about. Like I said before, the most powerful thing we saw the Colt actually kill was the Yellow Eyes Demon. And as always, we go by feats, not words. Then again, there is still the knife that had the exact same enchantment on it that the Colt had and Cas, without the souls from purgatory, was stabbed with it and didn't even act like it annoyed him. So Lucifer not being killed by the Colt is not that big a deal.

Gabriel is a very powerful archangel,by feats he is the second most powerful and by hype he is the third most powerful,and even he was scared of Lucifer.

Gabriel is powerful, but not more powerful than any other Archangel. He is more powerful than Cas without the souls from Purgatory, but all Archangels are. Honestly, almost every power listed for Lucifer/Michael Cas with and without the souls has shown as well.

Lucifer can cause disasters all over the planet.

Cas never showed this one, but being a good guy why would he?

Can see past reality warping.

Cas, without the souls from Purgatory can do this as well. He knew who Gabriel was when Gabriel had Sam and dean in the TV show reality.

Has TK powerful enough to one shot an angel.

Cas, with the souls from Purgatory, did this to Rapheal(a much more powerful angel than Anna) and quicker than Lucifer did it as well.

Side effects of his fight can destroy half the planet.

We don't know what the side effects of Cas fighting would be because nobody was powerful enough to fight him. We do know he killed an Archangel with a snap of his fingers though.

Has super strength.

All Angels do.

Can stop teleportaion.

As can Cas.

Immune to magic fire.

Don't think this was ever tried on Cas, but don't see why he wouldn't be when an Angel Blade(maybe Archangel Blade) had no effect on him.

Spells powerful enough to control Death.

He never controlled Death, he released him. But regardless, even two humans were able to control death.

resisted the colt.

Cas resisted the Knife that had the same enchantment as the Colt.

Has TP.

All Angels do. And Cas has shown that he had that power even without the souls from Purgatory.

Michael is powerful enough to one shot an angel.

So was "God" Cas and a more powerful angel at that.

High level regeneration.

All Angels have high level regeneration.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel. He made Raphael, another archangel, into fingerpaint with a snap of his fingers. While Lucifer and Michael are both more powerful, they're not so powerful that Castiel would lose to them. Have trouble with, probably. But I don't see him losing.

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Death actually did say that Lucifer was controlling him, can't really see what else his comment about leash around hes neck means. In the conversation between Dean and Death, Death says that he needs to go where and when Lucifer tells him to. That's why he had to wait for Sam and Dean to catch up instead of going to talk them by himself.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Death actually did say that Lucifer was controlling him, can't really see what else his comment about leash around hes neck means. In the conversation between Dean and Death, Death says that he needs to go where and when Lucifer tells him to. That's why he had to wait for Sam and Dean to catch up instead of going to talk them by himself.

I'll have to watch the episode again, been a while since I've seen it. I'll get back to you about it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Castiel

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@raestlin86: Still that same spell was repeated by sam and dean, meaning any one can do it. I am pretty sure that spell was not made by luficer himself. Probably was known before hand.