#2  Edited By MErulezall

Maul.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maul might take 6/10 in sabers against them but I think Jaxs illusions will cause problems for Maul and lend the team the edge they need.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, Maul's pretty familiar with illusions. When he was 15 he was already able to see through Talzin's. After growing in power and just generally becoming more of a badass, and then actually interacting with Talzin on a spiritual field during SoD, I'd wager that Jax's illusions would need to be pretty hax for Maul to fall for them.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Jaxs illusions have fooled entire space stations filled with Vaders best Inquisitors, Probus Tesla included who was considered to be Vaders very best inquisitor, and they initially fooled Vader himself. They are also so powerful that Darth Vader cannot dispel them. They are really high end and Jaxs best power. TBH I didn't know about Mauls resistance to illusions before hand but I would say Jaxs illusions stand a good chance at fooling him

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul slaughters them.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wasn't Jax taking it to Vader?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Jax taking it to Vader?

This is what I would like to know, if he was I can see team 1 winning.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jax barely survived his encounter with Aurra Sing.

Maul stomps this, srs.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@mije_101 said:

Jax barely survived his encounter with Aurra Sing.

Maul stomps this, srs.

I was under the expression that he received a massive power increase by The Last Jedi - where he actually holds his own with Vader.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jax did receive a massive power increase in the The Last Jedi and yes he did hold his own against Vader, But (that infamous but) Vader could clearly ragdoll him with TK, (because he did before the fight) and was holding back because Jax knew/possessed things that he needed. Aka Knowledge of time manipulation and Pyronium. So Vader was holding back,

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maul wins.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildbantha88: Didn't Jax also collapse a shuttle? And I don't remember him fooling entire space stations with his illusions.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: Jax Force-grabbed the first thing he could find—a discarded length of shielding from a nearby shuttle under repair—and flung it at the Dark Lord. When Vader whirled out of its way, Jax followed it by wrenching the entire shuttle off its repair struts and tumbling it onto the Sith

^I believe that quote should answer your question

v Jax creates an illusion of himself on the other side of the space station, diverting attention

He was peripherally aware of the response to his decoy, felt the shift of attention to the part of the station where he had set his illusory doppelgänger to show itself—fleetingly—to surveillance equipment, before fading to nothing. While his “ghost” would seem to be coming up from the freight bays adjacent to the commercial sector toward the detention area, meanwhile the real Jax would arrive from the small-craft bays higher up on the northern hemisphere—almost the opposite direction. And he was targeting the medbay two levels below the lockup

v Two different quotes of Jax walking casually through said station disguised by an illusion

An officer descended and made his way to the portal that led into the Imperial facility proper. He moved with purposeful stride into the interior, passing other officers, a handful of technicians, a group of stormtroopers. Other than saluting superior officers, he interacted with no one.

In fact, Jax had no idea what he would do if someone decided to stop him

The projection of himself as an Imperial officer, while effective, was difficult to maintain, given that he also had to tunnel to keep himself focused on Yimmon. He needed a different means of cloaking himself, one that would leave him free to employ the tools Darth Ramage’s Holocron had given him