No Caption Provided

Thor (Warrior Madness)

No Caption Provided

Scenario 1

Win by death or knockout

Morals on

Pre-New 52

616 versions

Gladiator's confidence will not go down.

Scenario 2

Win by death or knockout

No prep

Bloodlust on

Pre-New 52

616 versions

Gladiator's confidence will not go down

Fight takes place in an Asteroid Field

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dondave

Team 1

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dondave said:

Team 1

I agree as Thor shouldn't be able to counter combat Gladiator or Wonder Woman so hes screwed leaving Superman to fight two people as powerful as he is .

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one, Superman is unbalanced with Thor since Goldilocks lacks the speed the others possess.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doomnaut
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because I find it hilarious to think about, Superman Puts on in a full nelson while thor works the body. I don't know why, I just find that to be both awesome and hilarious. Either that, or watching superman chuck one of team 1 at thor and play baseball with said chucked person.

Not a legitimate strategy or anything, I just find it an interesting thought.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jojjimbo

I think WW can take Superman, and 100% confidence Gladiator can take Thor, I give Team 1 the majority in a tough fight.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By dorukesin

thor can handle with both of them

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarkRaiden

Thor can solo, with Supes to hold them off, Team 2 wins.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM doesn't make Thor any faster...

Team 1 in a one-sided fight.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting lots of different answers.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HellionVulcan

Hahahahaha Thor can not solo at all since Gladiator or Wonder Women would slaughter him with their speed/strength combo alone .

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

Hahahahaha Thor can not solo at all since Gladiator or Wonder Women would slaughter him with their speed/strength combo alone .

Yep, that's always helped Gladiator and Surfer and Loki before. Oh wait. No, no it hasn't. Plus Thor is easily much stronger than either of them, and possibly both of them combined, and he at least has microsecond attack and reaction speeds, if not faster.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

Yep, that's always helped Gladiator and Surfer and Loki before. Oh wait. No, no it hasn't. Plus Thor is easily much stronger than either of them, and possibly both of them combined, and he at least has microsecond attack and reaction speeds, if not faster.

If hes faster why has Gladiator blitz'd him twice already lol cause hes not as reaction time & combat speed go to team 1 easy but scans of those Thor feats cause i have never heard of Thor doing any thing like that .

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor and superman

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

Gladiator and WW both rounds. Even Pre 52 Superman lacks the feats to contend with a full confidence Gladiator physically. And while Thor can match Glad in this respect, his combat speed is not that impressive compared to the others here.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

If hes faster why has Gladiator blitz'd him twice already lol cause hes not as reaction time & combat speed go to team 1 easy but scans of those Thor feats cause i have never heard of Thor doing any thing like that .

I never said he was faster than Gladiator. He does have microsecond attack and reaction speeds though. My point was that Surfer is MFTL and nanosecond reactions, Loki's Speed of thought+ to FTL, and Gladiator himself, have all fought Thor and lost despite their speed. So it's not that big of a deal.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

I never said he was faster than Gladiator. He does have microsecond attack and reaction speeds though. My point was that Surfer is MFTL and nanosecond reactions, Loki's Speed of thought+ to FTL, and Gladiator himself, have all fought Thor and lost despite their speed. So it's not that big of a deal.

Bad writing as i've seen the Thor fights with Gladiator but since this is out of comic books we take all their skills to compare & since Thor can never really connect with either member of team 1 hes pretty useless which puts superman at a huge disadvantage .

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

Bad writing as i've seen the Thor fights with Gladiator but since this is out of comic books we take all their skills to compare & since Thor can never really connect with either member of team 1 hes pretty useless which puts superman at a huge disadvantage .

How can't he connect with them when he hits Loki and Surfer consistently? When he has omnidirectional lighting blasts and wind storms and other weather control? When he can just throw Mjolnir anywhere from 3x FTL to like 500xFTL? He'll have no trouble tagging them.

Avatar image for bewarebatman777
BewareBatman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman and Gladiator

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By green_skaar

@hellionvulcan said:

I really wish besmirching Comic Book writers wasn't allowed on Comic Vine. It happens here ALL THE TIME, yet mods turn a blind eye.

Battles are suppose to be debated based on FEATS on panel, not by throwing writers under the bus whenever you don't like something that happened and ignore it.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

I really wish besmirching Comic Book writers wasn't allowed on Comic Vine. It happens here ALL THE TIME, yet mods turn a blind eye.

Battles are suppose to be debated based on FEATS on panel, not by throwing writers under the bus whenever you don't like something that happened and ignore it.

Seriously its called an opinion its not like i was using swear words or actually breaking rules ..... sigh as bad writing plagues comics & we as consumers can judge that .

Feats on panel shows that Gladiator & wonder women will never be touched by Thor while going their fastest & thats going by feats .

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

How can't he connect with them when he hits Loki and Surfer consistently? When he has omnidirectional lighting blasts and wind storms and other weather control? When he can just throw Mjolnir anywhere from 3x FTL to like 500xFTL? He'll have no trouble tagging them.

I doubt they're going any where near Gladiators or wonder woman's speed as most times when people fight Thor they aren't moving past light speed .Show me Thors Hammer moving at 500 times the speed of light ? since Gladiator can go 100 plus times the speed of light with little effort .

No Caption Provided

Any one on team 1 can do this & make Thor absolutely powerless to counter them .

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By adhd_assassin

@hellionvulcan: seeing as its morals on, iI dont see glad or ww going mftl and slamming into him

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: His hammer has traversed galaxies and outrun Surfer, don't feel like looking for scans. Also outpaced Ego the Living Planet.

As for that panel, it's a bit nonsensical as

1. Thor's much stronger than Gladiator physically, and since this isn't a comic with a plot that needs to happen, Thor would overpower him mid flight or hit him with lightning from his body or hit him with Mjolnir, etc.

2. That slam woulnd't even get close to KO'ing Thor. He's taken much worse.

3. WW can't even fly MFTL on a usual basis IIRC. She's more high hypersonic plus, she can REACT at FTL from what I know. Don't recall her ever flying that fast.

So if that happens in this fight, without plot/PIS Thor would stomp the person trying it into oblivion with his superior strength, Mjolnir, and other powers he has.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: His hammer has traversed galaxies and outrun Surfer, don't feel like looking for scans. Also outpaced Ego the Living Planet.

1. Thor's much stronger than Gladiator physically, and since this isn't a comic with a plot that needs to happen, Thor would overpower him mid flight or hit him with lightning from his body or hit him with Mjolnir, etc.

3. WW can't even fly MFTL on a usual basis IIRC. She's more high hypersonic plus, she can REACT at FTL from what I know. Don't recall her ever flying that fast.

So if that happens in this fight, without plot/PIS Thor would stomp the person trying it into oblivion with his superior strength, Mjolnir, and other powers he has.

1 Thor isn't hitting someone who outclasses him in speed & reaction time as how do we know Thor is actually stronger since we have never seen either's limit .

2 Thor has been ko'd by Iceman & has been Ko'd by Death Sentry's optic blast so yes Gladiator has ways of winning .

3 People have said numerous times shes faster than Gladiator so she has the means to blitz all she wants .

@hellionvulcan: seeing as its morals on, iI dont see glad or ww going mftl and slamming into him

Gladiator has never had morals hahaha .

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

1 Thor isn't hitting someone who outclasses him in speed & reaction time as how do we know Thor is actually stronger since we have never seen either's limit .

2 Thor has been ko'd by Iceman & has been Ko'd by Death Sentry's optic blast so yes Gladiator has ways of winning .

3 People have said numerous times shes faster than Gladiator so she has the means to blitz all she wants .

@adhd_assassin said:

1. Except he HAS and often does. You're speculating, I'm citing incidents when it happened. Thor's stronger as Gladiator has been laid out by Canonball, laid out by Gambit, and his best feat is destroying a planet, Thor's is the 20 planets and the Neutron Star.

2. Gladiator's been KO'd by Gambit and Canonball, Wonder Woman by Clayface and Cheetah and Batman. Let's not bring in low showings. Thor's also had showings of tanking Multiple Celestial blasts, Surfer's speed blitzing him into a planet, and more.

3. She's not. She's faster in combat. IIRC She's never flown FTL, she REACTS FTL.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait isn't Gladiator the guy that destroys planets and Supes the guy that gets koed punching a moon?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HellionVulcan

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkraiden said:

@adhd_assassin said:

1. Except he HAS and often does. You're speculating, I'm citing incidents when it happened. Thor's stronger as Gladiator has been laid out by Canonball, laid out by Gambit, and his best feat is destroying a planet, Thor's is the 20 planets and the Neutron Star.

2. Gladiator's been KO'd by Gambit and Canonball, Wonder Woman by Clayface and Cheetah and Batman. Let's not bring in low showings. Thor's also had showings of tanking Multiple Celestial blasts, Surfer's speed blitzing him into a planet, and more.

3. She's not. She's faster in combat. IIRC She's never flown FTL, she REACTS FTL.

Cannon ball nor Gambit ko'd Gladiator as Gladiator got up both times fine maybe you didn't know that but they never ko'd him .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

& afterwards doesn't even want Sam on his team to go into space lol also nice one off trick by Sam as well .

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Gladiator will be a great battle, Thor is out of control in Warrior Madness so he might actually be attacking Superman but lets put his aggression towards team one. I think, Gladiator and Thor will be fighting forever so it depends on who would appear victories out of Superman and Wonder Woman in order for one of them to aid their team-mate. And Superman should be able to take care of Diana.

No Caption Provided

I'm going with Super-Thor

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So umm, I've noticed people here either underestimate Thor heavily, or overestimate Thor heavily.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers