Gladiator vs Nova vs Beta Ray Bill

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

The orginal version got lost so I made this battle again. To death. All bloodlust and morals off. Nova has the entire nova force (no worldmind). Gladiator has full confidence. Takes place in outer space. Explain your answer.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Nova

Gladiator

BRB

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Qpzmg

Why

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jbhdbc

Nova. BRB. Gladiator.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova then Beta Ray Bill and then Gladiator.

This is effectively Nova vs BRB as Nova can one shot Gladiator as he knows his weakness.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Nova is most powerfull in this battle ,Gladiator is strong as BRB but Faster i think .

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Which Nova is this? Richard Rider or Sam Alexander?

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By mk111

I'm going with Nova. Isn't he almost Silver Surfer level?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Which Nova is this? Richard Rider or Sam Alexander?

I hope its not Sam Alexander, his best ability seem to be falling from the sky asking Avengers for help :p

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tparks

Nova 5/10

Beta Ray Bill 3/10

Gladiator 2/10

@mk111 said:

I'm going with Nova. Isn't he almost Silver Surfer level?

He's not quite surfer, but he is very powerful for a non-herald cosmic character. (I know he was a herald for a while, but his power isn't from the power cosmic.)

Beta Ray Bill would not go down easy. He's very durable and he has stormbreaker.

Gladiator is very tough, and if this was not bloodlusted, I would give him more of a chance. Nova bloodlusted would just be too much for him.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThanoStomp

I'm surprised by all the Nova Prime votes. Both Gladiator and BRB should beat Nova Prime. Gladiator has been on equal footing with Thor multiple times and already handed Nova Prime his ass. If you believe BRB is equal to Thor, then it should be a toss up. (I tend to "want" to think BRB is slightly below Thor.....because he's not Thor....lame reasoning, but that's my take)

No Caption Provided

Nova does have that ONE chance of repeating the feat that his brother did to Xenith. But Gladiator is likely aware of this now and has nanosecond reaction time, so I doubt he would let Nova get close enough. Also, Xenith is brash and overconfident. Gladiator is more skilled, stronger and smarter. He's also been through the Gladiator training to bring his abilities to the fullest. Xenith has not. So, would the head butt with psionic dampeners even work? Maybe....

I'd say:

Gladiator 4/10

BRB 4/10

Nova Prime 2/10

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ndm5

@ThanoStomp said:

I'm surprised by all the Nova Prime votes. Both Gladiator and BRB should beat Nova Prime. Gladiator has been on equal footing with Thor multiple times and already handed Nova Prime his ass. If you believe BRB is equal to Thor, then it should be a toss up. (I tend to "want" to think BRB is slightly below Thor.....because he's not Thor....lame reasoning, but that's my take)

No Caption Provided

Nova does have that ONE chance of repeating the feat that his brother did to Xenith. But Gladiator is likely aware of this now and has nanosecond reaction time, so I doubt he would let Nova get close enough. Also, Xenith is brash and overconfident. Gladiator is more skilled, stronger and smarter. He's also been through the Gladiator training to bring his abilities to the fullest. Xenith has not. So, would the head butt with psionic dampeners even work? Maybe....

I'd say:

Gladiator 4/10

BRB 4/10

Nova Prime 2/10

I'm going to agree with this, but give Nova a bit more credit. I think it would be

Glads: 5/10

BRB: 5/10

Nova: 4/10

All of these heroes are pretty similar in power levels

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Killemall: It's a Jeph Loeb creation. What do you expect lol?

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ThanoStomp

@ndm5: Yep, it's a close battle.

Non-directed rant: Gladiator just gets no respect on the vine. Seems like most people give him no credit simply because he's one of the many Superman clones. But that doesn't discount his abilities and feats. Dude's a beast and has ridiculous durability, speed and strength.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Floopay

Full Nova Force Richard Rider with no Worldmind is ridiculously powerful, and I'd give it to him.

Then Beta Ray Bill, and then Gladiator.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Qpzmg

Richard as nova.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By nefarious

Beta Ray Bill 

Gladiator 

Nova

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HellionVulcan

I'd say BRB first Gladiator second & nova last as both BRB & Gladiator (well hes beaten nova before & many nova corps easy) can beat any version of nova & he stands no chance in this .

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jodokon

I think it is Gladiator

BRB

Nova

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

@Floopay: Full Confidence Gladiator resisted Vulcan's blast, I dont see why he cant do the same to Nova's blasts

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CountofMC

Nova should be a little bit below Gladiator and BRB if they are all bloodlusted. Nova's energy projection is great but it seems to me he is the least durable of the three. Gladiator is probably the fastest of the bunch and BRB has some really high end destructive feats. To me it's a toss up between Gladiator and BRB. All due respect to Nova though; he's fast becoming one of my favorite characters.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Adriell2124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Adriell2124

@ThanoStomp: If I remember correctly, that's not Richard Rider. It's Nova Prime, yeah, but not Richie.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By 14NC3

nova with full nova force takes it. Its a battle for second place and IMO its BRB but by a very thin margin

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

BRB

Gladiator

Nova

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@HellionVulcan said:

I'd say BRB first Gladiator second & nova last as both BRB & Gladiator (well hes beaten nova before & many nova corps easy) can beat any version of nova & he stands no chance in this .

He hammer might give Bill the edge, Bill is slower but he's durable and his hammer is mighty

it is a Skyfather weapon, it can hurt Galactus and he bounced a blackhole off his hammer

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HellionVulcan

@Charlie_Jade said:

@HellionVulcan said:

He hammer might give Bill the edge, Bill is slower but he's durable and his hammer is mighty

it is a Skyfather weapon, it can hurt Galactus and he bounced a blackhole off his hammer

I am loving that high five both look super funny but Gladiator has said to of dealt with black holes with his hands but it is a toss up between them since both aren't push others when written to standard .

Taking about his fathers powers & feats
Taking about his fathers powers & feats
FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A considerably weaker version of Richard already gave Kallark a very good fight but I think Kallark's feats overall put him ahead of Richard. Both Gladiator and Nova have much better speed feats than Bill, so he's in trouble if they use their speed.

I'd say:

Gladiator

Nova

Beta Ray Bill