#1 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

The orginal version got lost so I made this battle again. To death. All bloodlust and morals off. Nova has the entire nova force (no worldmind). Gladiator has full confidence. Takes place in outer space. Explain your answer.

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova

Gladiator

BRB

#3 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#4 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova. BRB. Gladiator.

#5 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova then Beta Ray Bill and then Gladiator.

This is effectively Nova vs BRB as Nova can one shot Gladiator as he knows his weakness.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova is most powerfull in this battle ,Gladiator is strong as BRB but Faster i think .

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Nova is this? Richard Rider or Sam Alexander?

#8 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Nova. Isn't he almost Silver Surfer level?

#9 Posted by Killemall (18325 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Which Nova is this? Richard Rider or Sam Alexander?

I hope its not Sam Alexander, his best ability seem to be falling from the sky asking Avengers for help :p

#10 Posted by tparks (4384 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova 5/10

Beta Ray Bill 3/10

Gladiator 2/10

@mk111 said:

I'm going with Nova. Isn't he almost Silver Surfer level?

He's not quite surfer, but he is very powerful for a non-herald cosmic character. (I know he was a herald for a while, but his power isn't from the power cosmic.)

Beta Ray Bill would not go down easy. He's very durable and he has stormbreaker.

Gladiator is very tough, and if this was not bloodlusted, I would give him more of a chance. Nova bloodlusted would just be too much for him.

#11 Posted by ThanoStomp (781 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised by all the Nova Prime votes. Both Gladiator and BRB should beat Nova Prime. Gladiator has been on equal footing with Thor multiple times and already handed Nova Prime his ass. If you believe BRB is equal to Thor, then it should be a toss up. (I tend to "want" to think BRB is slightly below Thor.....because he's not Thor....lame reasoning, but that's my take)

Nova does have that ONE chance of repeating the feat that his brother did to Xenith. But Gladiator is likely aware of this now and has nanosecond reaction time, so I doubt he would let Nova get close enough. Also, Xenith is brash and overconfident. Gladiator is more skilled, stronger and smarter. He's also been through the Gladiator training to bring his abilities to the fullest. Xenith has not. So, would the head butt with psionic dampeners even work? Maybe....

I'd say:

Gladiator 4/10

BRB 4/10

Nova Prime 2/10

#12 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

I'm surprised by all the Nova Prime votes. Both Gladiator and BRB should beat Nova Prime. Gladiator has been on equal footing with Thor multiple times and already handed Nova Prime his ass. If you believe BRB is equal to Thor, then it should be a toss up. (I tend to "want" to think BRB is slightly below Thor.....because he's not Thor....lame reasoning, but that's my take)

Nova does have that ONE chance of repeating the feat that his brother did to Xenith. But Gladiator is likely aware of this now and has nanosecond reaction time, so I doubt he would let Nova get close enough. Also, Xenith is brash and overconfident. Gladiator is more skilled, stronger and smarter. He's also been through the Gladiator training to bring his abilities to the fullest. Xenith has not. So, would the head butt with psionic dampeners even work? Maybe....

I'd say:

Gladiator 4/10

BRB 4/10

Nova Prime 2/10

I'm going to agree with this, but give Nova a bit more credit. I think it would be

Glads: 5/10

BRB: 5/10

Nova: 4/10

All of these heroes are pretty similar in power levels

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: It's a Jeph Loeb creation. What do you expect lol?

#14 Posted by ThanoStomp (781 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5: Yep, it's a close battle.

Non-directed rant: Gladiator just gets no respect on the vine. Seems like most people give him no credit simply because he's one of the many Superman clones. But that doesn't discount his abilities and feats. Dude's a beast and has ridiculous durability, speed and strength.

#15 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Nova Force Richard Rider with no Worldmind is ridiculously powerful, and I'd give it to him.

Then Beta Ray Bill, and then Gladiator.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Richard as nova.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill 
 
Gladiator 
 
Nova

#18 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say BRB first Gladiator second & nova last as both BRB & Gladiator (well hes beaten nova before & many nova corps easy) can beat any version of nova & he stands no chance in this .

#19 Posted by Jodokon (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is Gladiator

BRB

Nova

#20 Edited by dondave (34690 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Full Confidence Gladiator resisted Vulcan's blast, I dont see why he cant do the same to Nova's blasts

Online
#21 Posted by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova should be a little bit below Gladiator and BRB if they are all bloodlusted. Nova's energy projection is great but it seems to me he is the least durable of the three. Gladiator is probably the fastest of the bunch and BRB has some really high end destructive feats. To me it's a toss up between Gladiator and BRB. All due respect to Nova though; he's fast becoming one of my favorite characters.

#22 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#23 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp: If I remember correctly, that's not Richard Rider. It's Nova Prime, yeah, but not Richie.

#24 Posted by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

nova with full nova force takes it. Its a battle for second place and IMO its BRB but by a very thin margin

#25 Posted by dondave (34690 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB

Gladiator

Nova

Online
#26 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

I'd say BRB first Gladiator second & nova last as both BRB & Gladiator (well hes beaten nova before & many nova corps easy) can beat any version of nova & he stands no chance in this .

He hammer might give Bill the edge, Bill is slower but he's durable and his hammer is mighty

it is a Skyfather weapon, it can hurt Galactus and he bounced a blackhole off his hammer

#27 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade said:

@HellionVulcan said:

I'd say BRB first Gladiator second & nova last as both BRB & Gladiator (well hes beaten nova before & many nova corps easy) can beat any version of nova & he stands no chance in this .

He hammer might give Bill the edge, Bill is slower but he's durable and his hammer is mighty

it is a Skyfather weapon, it can hurt Galactus and he bounced a blackhole off his hammer

I am loving that high five both look super funny but Gladiator has said to of dealt with black holes with his hands but it is a toss up between them since both aren't push others when written to standard .

Taking about his fathers powers & feats