• 68 results
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Big G is at full confidence the battle starts on earth but can move if need be. So can Big G beat both these power houses?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ms.Marvel and Iron Man win.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Really you think so bro explain cuz I am debating between them?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock

I'm going with Gladiator...

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Static Shock said:
"I'm going with Gladiator..."
Nice thats who I am thinking will win but how bro?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No.Actually this could go either way.If Ms.Marvel is able to absorb the right amount of the right energy she could solo Gladiator or at least with Iron Man's help win.The Sentry and Thor both demolished Iron Man but no as easily as you would expect.Unless Iron Man has a good plan..or Ms.Marvel can absorb enough energy they lose.Gladiator is fairly dumb though so I don't think it's impossible for Iron Man to come up with a plan with the help of CD.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"No.Actually this could go either way.If Ms.Marvel is able to absorb the right amount of the right energy she could solo Gladiator or at least with Iron Man's help win.The Sentry and Thor both demolished Iron Man but no as easily as you would expect.Unless Iron Man has a good plan..or Ms.Marvel can absorb enough energy they lose.Gladiator is fairly dumb though so I don't think it's impossible for Iron Man to come up with a plan with the help of CD."
First off no prep time, but hey thats not stop Stark before. Second Big G wont let Marvel absorb thats much energy. He is faster than both of them he uses Ice breath on Stark to slow him down for a while. Then he rushes Marvel he owns her easy he is stronger and faster and she would have not absorbed to much energy. They he finishes off Stark.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"No.Actually this could go either way.If Ms.Marvel is able to absorb the right amount of the right energy she could solo Gladiator or at least with Iron Man's help win.The Sentry and Thor both demolished Iron Man but no as easily as you would expect.Unless Iron Man has a good plan..or Ms.Marvel can absorb enough energy they lose.Gladiator is fairly dumb though so I don't think it's impossible for Iron Man to come up with a plan with the help of CD."
First off no prep time, but hey thats not stop Stark before. Second Big G wont let Marvel absorb thats much energy. He is faster than both of them he uses Ice breath on Stark to slow him down for a while. Then he rushes Marvel he owns her easy he is stronger and faster and she would have not absorbed to much energy. They he finishes off Stark.
"
Stark doesn't need prep time to make up a plan.If Gladiator is occupied with Iron Man Gladiator can't stop Carol from absorbing energy.It depends on what the energy source is.With some forms of energy she only needs to absorb a little bit or be near it for a short time and she will have enough to make her Binary.Gladiator is only faster than Carol and Iron Man in space..on Earth he is around their level.Even without absorbing any energy Gladiator doesn't own Ms.Marvel easy.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Nice thats who I am thinking will win but how bro?"

Well, you said it yourself. He's at full confidence, putting him at a level that overpowers both Iron Man and Ms. Marvel. He's not going to look at the both of them as a threat, esp. Ms. Marvel. At full confidence, they will have a hard time with Gladiator. I could understand if Ms. Marvel was Binary....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Nice thats who I am thinking will win but how bro?"

Well, you said it yourself. He's at full confidence, putting him at a level that overpowers both Iron Man and Ms. Marvel. He's not going to look at the both of them as a threat, esp. Ms. Marvel. At full confidence, they will have a hard time with Gladiator. I could understand if Ms. Marvel was Binary...."
I didn't see the full confidence part.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I didn't see the full confidence part."
Gotta start reading carefully, pmptight.... :)
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Stark doesn't need prep time to make up a plan.If Gladiator is occupied with Iron Man Gladiator can't stop Carol from absorbing energy.It depends on what the energy source is.With some forms of energy she only needs to absorb a little bit or be near it for a short time and she will have enough to make her Binary.Gladiator is only faster than Carol and Iron Man in space..on Earth he is around their level.Even without absorbing any energy Gladiator doesn't own Ms.Marvel easy."
Well Stark cant beat Big G occupy him for a few mins, then he moves to Marvel idk she will go to her strongest form that fast with out being in space. But Big G if you have for got has full confidence his powers are at there peak.
Gladiator has proven capable of several impressive feats:

Blowing out the Human Torch's flame with his breath
Burning through the Hulk's skin with his heat beams
Lifting the entire 35-floor Baxter Building without it collapsing in on itself
Surviving an explosion of nearly nova-force and remaining uninjured

So he could easily freeze Stark or Marvel at the start and burn the other one or just beat the crap out of them.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Stark doesn't need prep time to make up a plan.If Gladiator is occupied with Iron Man Gladiator can't stop Carol from absorbing energy.It depends on what the energy source is.With some forms of energy she only needs to absorb a little bit or be near it for a short time and she will have enough to make her Binary.Gladiator is only faster than Carol and Iron Man in space..on Earth he is around their level.Even without absorbing any energy Gladiator doesn't own Ms.Marvel easy."
Well Stark cant beat Big G occupy him for a few mins, then he moves to Marvel idk she will go to her strongest form that fast with out being in space. But Big G if you have for got has full confidence his powers are at there peak.
Gladiator has proven capable of several impressive feats:

Blowing out the Human Torch's flame with his breath
Burning through the Hulk's skin with his heat beams
Lifting the entire 35-floor Baxter Building without it collapsing in on itself
Surviving an explosion of nearly nova-force and remaining uninjured

So he could easily freeze Stark or Marvel at the start and burn the other one or just beat the crap out of them.

"
Ms.Marvel doesn't have to be in space to become Binary...she has become Binary on earth before.I know what Gladiator's feats are but all those feats are just as impressive as the feats of people that they both had beaten before.

He could not easily freeze Iron Man or Ms.Marvel.Ms.Marvel emits to much energy and Iron Man defensive screens.Classic Wonder Man broke out of the ice like nothing when Gladiator used it on him and that was before he was pure energy and before he was class 100.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Sorry took so long I was busy anyway umm. Well i am sure he can burn Marvel and hurt her bad then focus on Tony and beat him easy well not that easy but you get the picture. Its kinda like crushing a talking soda can.

Then he will finish Marvel off in his own unique way lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Sorry took so long I was busy anyway umm. Well i am sure he can burn Marvel and hurt her bad then focus on Tony and beat him easy well not that easy but you get the picture. Its kinda like crushing a talking soda can.

"
Ms.Marvel can't be bruned...she would just absorb the energy.It's not like crushing a soda can because Iron Man isn't that weak.He will not finish Carol off in a unique way because he's a dumbass.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Sorry took so long I was busy anyway umm. Well i am sure he can burn Marvel and hurt her bad then focus on Tony and beat him easy well not that easy but you get the picture. Its kinda like crushing a talking soda can.

"
Ms.Marvel can't be bruned...she would just absorb the energy.It's not like crushing a soda can because Iron Man isn't that weak.He will not finish Carol off in a unique way because he's a dumbass."
Oh okay then I guess not He rushes Marvel beats the carp out of her she can only take so much when she is at a low level. Tony is just staring at her thinking of a good pick up line.

Oh yes it is like crushing a Soda can Big G is full confidence Tony suit cant save him now.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"
Ms.Marvel can't be bruned...she would just absorb the energy.It's not like crushing a soda can because Iron Man isn't that weak.He will not finish Carol off in a unique way because he's a dumbass."
Oh okay then I guess not He rushes Marvel beats the carp out of her she can only take so much when she is at a low level. Tony is just staring at her thinking of a good pick up line.

Oh yes it is like crushing a Soda can Big G is full confidence Tony suit cant save him now.
"
Wonderman tried that...She can take more than so much.Her healing factor is better than Wolverine's.She is not at a low level.

I'm not saying Iron Man can beat Gladiator with full confidence..Silver Surfer didn't even beat Classic Iron Man that easily so you gotta do better than that.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"

"
Wonderman tried that...She can take more than so much.Her healing factor is better than Wolverine's.She is not at a low level.

I'm not saying Iron Man can beat Gladiator with full confidence..Silver Surfer didn't even beat Classic Iron Man that easily so you gotta do better than that.
"
I would love to but I am messing with this crazy in the other thread lol (off topic)

i will be back
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ms.Marvel & Iron Man.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"Ms.Marvel & Iron Man."
What about them oh they lose ya bro I know that thx ; )
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Light

He can burn right through Iron mans armor with his heat vision and he moves fast enough to speed blitz Ms. Marvel or break her neck like he did to hyperion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ms.Marvel & Iron Man."
"
No.They win.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ms.Marvel & Iron Man."
"
No.They win."
lol bro you need to laugh more its good for you lol.

Anyway um Big G wins I gave my reasons lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ms.Marvel & Iron Man."
"
No.They win."

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Light
Light said:
"He can burn right through Iron mans armor with his heat vision and he moves fast enough to speed blitz Ms. Marvel or break her neck like he did to hyperion."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Light said:
"Light said:
"He can burn right through Iron mans armor with his heat vision and he moves fast enough to speed blitz Ms. Marvel or break her neck like he did to hyperion."

"
He can't do that.That's why you were ignored.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Light

iron mans armor is made out of titanium alloy... not stronger than the hulks skin

He is faster than Ms. Marvel and stronger... he could easily fly behind her and then just wrench her neck until it pops
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Light said:
"iron mans armor is made out of titanium alloy... not stronger than the hulks skin

He is faster than Ms. Marvel and stronger... he could easily fly behind her and then just wrench her neck until it pops
"
So?

No he couldn't.He's not that much faster than Ms.Marvel nor is he strong enough to snap her neck.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

He burnt through Hulks skin so he can burn through Tonys armor.

I think he is quite faster than her and stronger but unless she absorbs like you pointed out before but even then he could still win I think if he takes Tony out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"He burnt through Hulks skin so he can burn through Tonys armor.

I think he is quite faster than her and stronger but unless she absorbs like you pointed out before but even then he could still win I think if he takes Tony out.
"
Hulk doesn't have forcefields....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
This fight can go either way here...
Avatar image for scarlet_spider_
Scarlet Spider.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Scarlet Spider.
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"He burnt through Hulks skin so he can burn through Tonys armor.

"
Hulk doesn't have forcefields....

"
heh good point
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Okay my friend Big G has beaten Thor before and been beaten by him so they are on the same power level. If Thor can take on Galactus and almost win then, Big G could do the same he should win this fight hands down .

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Okay my friend Big G has beaten Thor before and been beaten by him so they are on the same power level. If Thor can take on Galactus and almost win then, Big G could do the same he should win this fight hands down .
"
Iron Man and Ms.Marvel at there current levels could beat Thor.....
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Okay my friend Big G has beaten Thor before and been beaten by him so they are on the same power level. If Thor can take on Galactus and almost win then, Big G could do the same he should win this fight hands down .
"
Iron Man and Ms.Marvel at there current levels could beat Thor....."
Really I don't think so Thors current level he could give Drak Phoenix a run for her money.  Big G idk but he sure could give Galactus a good fight. I was guna pair him up in this battle with Thor but it would have been curbstomp. So I gave Tony and Carol a break I know Big G could beat them if he takes the battle to space its all over.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
Really I don't think so Thors current level he could give Drak Phoenix a run for her money.  Big G idk but he sure could give Galactus a good fight. I was guna pair him up in this battle with Thor but it would have been curbstomp. So I gave Tony and Carol a break I know Big G could beat them if he takes the battle to space its all over.
"
I'm talking about Classic Thor which is the the only Thor Gladiator has beaten.He could not give Galactus a good fight...Silver Surfer beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time and he's a herald.If he takes the battle into space it's all over for him because cosmic energy makes Carol almost unstoppable.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
I'm talking about Classic Thor which is the the only Thor Gladiator has beaten.He could not give Galactus a good fight...Silver Surfer beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time and he's a herald.If he takes the battle into space it's all over for him because cosmic energy makes Carol almost unstoppable."
Well I did forget about cosmic energy with Carol okay lol no space. But I mean on earth he could win if he can blow out the human torch he could sure freeze one of them for a while. then take on the other. I know I have said this already but he is faster than Both of them. Speed kills and mixed with his power I mean he did fly through a Star.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
I'm talking about Classic Thor which is the the only Thor Gladiator has beaten.He could not give Galactus a good fight...Silver Surfer beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time and he's a herald.If he takes the battle into space it's all over for him because cosmic energy makes Carol almost unstoppable."
Well I did forget about cosmic energy with Carol okay lol no space. But I mean on earth he could win if he can blow out the human torch he could sure freeze one of them for a while. then take on the other. I know I have said this already but he is faster than Both of them. Speed kills and mixed with his power I mean he did fly through a Star.
"
His ice breath cannot freeze Ms.Marvel.Wonderman broke out of the ice easily.And he did it with pure strength.Ms.Marvel is stronger than he was at that point and he emits energy.You keep talking about Speed but on earth Gladiator isn't that much faster than either of them that it will make that much of a difference.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
"
His ice breath cannot freeze Ms.Marvel.Wonderman broke out of the ice easily.And he did it with pure strength.Ms.Marvel is stronger than he was at that point and he emits energy.You keep talking about Speed but on earth Gladiator isn't that much faster than either of them that it will make that much of a difference."
It does not matter where he is his speed will be the same. Look I said he could freeze one of them okay he freezes Ironman for a little bit. Then he takes the fight to carol one on one he would win unless she got energy but would need alot of it. If she has none she can only lif 40 tons and he is well over 500 tons well lets just say 100 plus. She wpould need to get energy fast and by before she could he would have frozen stark and already be fighting her. She would have trouble absorbing while she fights so she wont even be on his level.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
"
His ice breath cannot freeze Ms.Marvel.Wonderman broke out of the ice easily.And he did it with pure strength.Ms.Marvel is stronger than he was at that point and he emits energy.You keep talking about Speed but on earth Gladiator isn't that much faster than either of them that it will make that much of a difference."
It does not matter where he is his speed will be the same. Look I said he could freeze one of them okay he freezes Ironman for a little bit. Then he takes the fight to carol one on one he would win unless she got energy but would need alot of it. If she has none she can only lif 40 tons and he is well over 500 tons well lets just say 100 plus. She wpould need to get energy fast and by before she could he would have frozen stark and already be fighting her. She would have trouble absorbing while she fights so she wont even be on his level.
"
That's false.Show me a scan or direct me to a comic or an instance where Gladiator has moved at light speed or above on earth....

He can't freeze either of them...and if he does they won't be frozen long enough to knock the other person out.

Ms.Marvel can lift 100 tons.She was lifting more than 40 tons when she returned as Warbird...In fact she hasn't been in the 40 tons range since she was Captain Marvel.

She doesn't need all that energy to compete with Gladiator she can do fine on her own and with Iron Man's help they can possibly trap him or frustrate him to the point he thinks he can win and then wail on him.

She doesn't have to absorb energy while she fights because Iron Man can occupy him while she does it.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

wait actually your right about earth I thought he when he was on earth last time or a time before he did go at speeds faster than light.

Okay lets say they do attack him what Tony guna do but just keep getting beat down,  Big G survived an explosion of nearly nova-force and remaining uninjured. Tony has his blast powers but I mean if he could take hits from Thor Tony cant do much. Ms. Marvel if i am not mistaken can almost get up to the sound barrier when not Binnary so she is not as fast as Big G cuz he can go the speed of sound. her powers drop when she is not Binary and she can only lift 40 tons. I just read up on her on the vine right now. So she is not even on par with Big G unless she is able to go Binary and he wont let that happen.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the creator

Gladiator for the win.
His heat vision is useless here as both Iron Man and Ms Marvel can absorb the energy from it, to augment their own attacks.

The big advatages Gladiator has are his reaction speed which is much faster than the other 2, his strength which is far greater than theirs and his massive durability, which will allow him to take their best shots without to much damage.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
the creator said:
"Gladiator for the win.
His heat vision is useless here as both Iron Man and Ms Marvel can absorb the energy from it, to augment their own attacks.

The big advatages Gladiator has are his reaction speed which is much faster than the other 2, his strength which is far greater than theirs and his massive durability, which will allow him to take their best shots without to much damage.

"
In other words, there's isn't much of an argument here.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Static Shock said:
"the creator said:
"Gladiator for the win.

"
In other words, there's isn't much of an argument here.
"
Thats what I have been saying the whole time but Vance give Big G no credit what so ever.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
SeanAKAMisery said:
" Thats what I have been saying the whole time but Vance give Big G no credit what so ever."
It was somewhat pointless after you said he was full confidence....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"wait actually your right about earth I thought he when he was on earth last time or a time before he did go at speeds faster than light.

Okay lets say they do attack him what Tony guna do but just keep getting beat down,  Big G survived an explosion of nearly nova-force and remaining uninjured. Tony has his blast powers but I mean if he could take hits from Thor Tony cant do much. Ms. Marvel if i am not mistaken can almost get up to the sound barrier when not Binnary so she is not as fast as Big G cuz he can go the speed of sound. her powers drop when she is not Binary and she can only lift 40 tons. I just read up on her on the vine right now. So she is not even on par with Big G unless she is able to go Binary and he wont let that happen.
"
The beam for Iron Man's gauntlets combated Silver Surfer's way before Extremis.I'm sure he could do the same to Gladiator.Iron Man couldn't take hits from Thor with the Odinforce..hell Mjolnir chipped Iron Man's suit one time when he just put it on his chest.Ms.Marvel is beyond the speed of sound and so is Iron Man.Her powers do not drop when she's not Binary they only increase when she is Binary.She was lifting beyond 40 tons as Ms.Marvel since before Civil War so I don't know where your getting this 40 tons stuff.Iron Man's Civil War Damage Report says she's 75 tons and that was after a downgrade.Hank Pym tested her strength before Avengers Dissasmbled and she lifted a 92 ton weight and claimed she could lift more...so if comicvine says she is 40 tons,that is extremely wrong.She knocked out the Sentry when she wasn't Binary by absorbing a little thermo-nuclear energy.The Sentry was only bested by the Hulk who has unlimited strength and whom has beaten Gladiator.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"wait actually your right about earth I thought he when he was on earth last time or a time before he did go at speeds faster than light.

"
The beam for Iron Man's gauntlets combated Silver Surfer's way before Extremis.I'm sure he could do the same to Gladiator.Iron Man couldn't take hits from Thor with the Odinforce..hell Mjolnir chipped Iron Man's suit one time when he just put it on his chest.Ms.Marvel is beyond the speed of sound and so is Iron Man.Her powers do not drop when she's not Binary they only increase when she is Binary.She was lifting beyond 40 tons as Ms.Marvel since before Civil War so I don't know where your getting this 40 tons stuff.Iron Man's Civil War Damage Report says she's 75 tons and that was after a downgrade.Hank Pym tested her strength before Avengers Dissasmbled and she lifted a 92 ton weight and claimed she could lift more...so if comicvine says she is 40 tons,that is extremely wrong.She knocked out the Sentry when she wasn't Binary by absorbing a little thermo-nuclear energy.The Sentry was only bested by the Hulk who has unlimited strength and whom has beaten Gladiator."
Okay dude your the only one who thinks they win read the post above these FULL CONFIDENCE have you seen Big G with it. They would use some of there most powerful attacks and not hurt him that bad while he can hurt them. he is stronger than both read above post by creator and faster reaction speed. Its all above bro read it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"
The beam for Iron Man's gauntlets combated Silver Surfer's way before Extremis.I'm sure he could do the same to Gladiator.Iron Man couldn't take hits from Thor with the Odinforce..hell Mjolnir chipped Iron Man's suit one time when he just put it on his chest.Ms.Marvel is beyond the speed of sound and so is Iron Man.Her powers do not drop when she's not Binary they only increase when she is Binary.She was lifting beyond 40 tons as Ms.Marvel since before Civil War so I don't know where your getting this 40 tons stuff.Iron Man's Civil War Damage Report says she's 75 tons and that was after a downgrade.Hank Pym tested her strength before Avengers Dissasmbled and she lifted a 92 ton weight and claimed she could lift more...so if comicvine says she is 40 tons,that is extremely wrong.She knocked out the Sentry when she wasn't Binary by absorbing a little thermo-nuclear energy.The Sentry was only bested by the Hulk who has unlimited strength and whom has beaten Gladiator."
Okay dude your the only one who thinks they win read the post above these FULL CONFIDENCE have you seen Big G with it. They would use some of there most powerful attacks and not hurt him that bad while he can hurt them. he is stronger than both read above post by creator and faster reaction speed. Its all above bro read it.
"
I actually don't even think they win..I just want to make you prove it.Full Confidence doesn't mean crap to me.If Classic Thor and Hulk hurt Gladiator what makes you think Ms.Marvel and Iron Man giving him the very best they have won't kill him.Ms.Marvel blew up the Brood's Planet and overload Sapper until he blew up..You really thing Gladiator will walk away unscathed.I read the creators post and I never said Gladitor wasn't stronger than either..but reaction speed doesn't mean jack because there reaction speed is high too.Iron Man and Ms.Marvel both have a seventh sense like a Spider-sense.which increases their reaction time.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

OMG you give Big G no credit I can't even argue it like arguing with a wall. Example 1.Confidence doesn't mean crap to me, you don't know Big G then thats his main source of power at full he is way stronger than both Tony, and Carol, not that they wont hurt him tho cuz they can but win no way. 2. When did I say he would walk away unscratched??? 3. Yous aid Ms. Marvel was has strong an fast on earth read all the way back. 4.Reaction time does not mean jack? Okay theres are high I know that but his is higher and he can just dodge there attacks.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeanAKAMisery said:
"OMG you give Big G no credit I can't even argue it like arguing with a wall. Example 1.Confidence doesn't mean crap to me, you don't know Big G then thats his main source of power at full he is way stronger than both Tony, and Carol, not that they wont hurt him tho cuz they can but win no way. 2. When did I say he would walk away unscratched??? 3. Yous aid Ms. Marvel was has strong an fast on earth read all the way back. 4.Reaction time does not mean jack? Okay theres are high I know that but his is higher and he can just dodge there attacks.
"
1.He was at full confidence when he fought Cannonball and Silver Surfer and he lost.

2.You keep saying he's way stronger than Tony and Carol as if I denied it.

3.I said Gladiator isn't fast enough on land that it would make much difference.

4.No reaction time doesn't mean jack because as I said his reaction time is not that far above theirs if it is at all.The both have a Spider-Sense.