EternalParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EternalParadox

The fight takes place in Wakanda.

No prep time. Gladiator is fully confident.

Win via Death. Both are in character.

Start 1 yard apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator gets a new rug to add to his collection.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gladiator destroys her without plot...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Without plot Kallark wouldn't be able to think before he gets throat shanked.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Gizmorino

Gladiator is also faster than diana. Gladiator turns her to the leader of the imperial guard. Period, or skins her alive

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator...

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@gizmorino: I think period comes at the end of a sentence. But I agree with you on Gladiator

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah is cool but Gladiator would absolutely destroy her.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: how he is a light speed character?? Chetah wouldn't be able to touch him before she dies....

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Exactly, people are just picking Kallark without reasoning.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12 vance_astro  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

Without plot Kallark wouldn't be able to think before he gets throat shanked.

Cheetah would be that much faster than Gladiator?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: he is a light speed character with physicals better than the person that beats her consistently... you would have to make him not confident for her to have a chance...

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: No, cheetah isn't even as fast as Gladiator at all. He has been shown to move over 100 times the speed of light. She isn't matching him.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator easy. This Cheetah wank has to stop.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator wins.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cheetah should easily win. Her speed is faaaaar better than what Gladiator has been able to show combat wise.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: but he is confident, so he doesn't have those bad showings that plagues his character during battles.. She isn't faster than him so she would have a really hard time dealing with him....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah should easily win. Her speed is faaaaar better than what Gladiator has been able to show combat wise.

Only way she would win is if Kallark was contemplating hanging himself from depression.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@axle124 said:

@juiceboks: how he is a light speed character?? Chetah wouldn't be able to touch him before she dies....

He can fly at lightspeed but aside from his one fight with Hyperion(which has conflicted views) he doesn't possess the reaction time to tag her. Cheetah has outright blitzed Wonder Woman and Superman who use their speed and reflexes much more consistently than Kall.

@vance_astro In terms of reaction time? I believe so. She's blitzed faster characters.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't The Majestor flown through Stars & even punched a planet to death ? Lol . His heat vision has been compared to a star & wasn't his fight with Hyperion moving at nano seconds ? Y'all so sure she just gonna cut his throat so easily ?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RandomSid82

@juiceboks: He shows nanosecond reaction time on plenty of occasions. The fact of the matter is, a fully confident, no PIS Gladiator would absolutely demolish Cheetah without a seconds thought.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Id give it to gladiator. Im pretty sure he is fast enough to tag her and then he will destroy her.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: He shows nanosecond reaction time on plenty of occasions. The fact of the matter is, a fully confident, no PIS Gladiator would absolutely demolish Cheetah without a seconds thought.

No he doesn't. Show me other times he does, because his fights with Thor, Hulk, and even more recently Jean Grey in GotG don't paint the picture of him using nanosecond reaction time to any extent. Now you're saying he's fast enough to blitz a character who's been described as having speed comparable to the Flash? Even though he's never blitzed anyone even remotely close to that level? Cmon now.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RandomSid82

@juiceboks said:

@randomsid said:

No he doesn't. Show me other times he does, because his fights with Thor, Hulk, and even more recently Jean Grey in GotG don't paint the picture of him using nanosecond reaction time to any extent. Now you're saying he's fast enough to blitz a character who's been described as having speed comparable to the Flash? Even though he's never blitzed anyone even remotely close to that level? Cmon now.

Your "cheetah blitzed flash" has already been debunked on many occasions. There were reasons for that. One being that it took place in a jungle and flash was not running his full speed and Cheetah knew the area and surprise attacked him. And yeah, I don't have thousands of comics on my computer and I'm not going to do random google searches on that one thing as it would be nearly impossible to find, not because they don't exist but because people don't put tags like nanosecond reaction time when they upload images normally.

Besides, he doesn't have to blitz her to win, he has plenty of other powers to use instead and he can easily stay out of her reach. She can't fly while he has absolutely no problem flying through space.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: reaction time is your argument??? he is a Light speed character... DC and Marvel do not do reaction feats the same... Chetah has been hit by plenty of characters whom aren't close to her in speed.. heck wonder woman is slower than her and she beats her..... You need something better than reaction time....

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lemonsauce

Gladiator easily. He could choke her out, snap her neck, lobotomize her, etc.

He's far stronger and durable.

Cheetah might be as fast as him, but that's it.

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

Gladiator gets a new rug to add to his collection.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gladiator weren't fully confident, it would be a pretty good match. But as he is, he stomps.

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Symbolism

@agent41 said:

@symbolism: Gladiator is not winning anything easily here. Stop underestimating Cheetah.

I don't believe I said that or underestimated anyone.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: am not underestimating her, she gives diana i hard time doesn't mean she beats gladiator.

Diana is a warrior that's why she hangs with superman who is just powerful but have no fighting sense. Gladiator is basically superman with a warrior upbringing like diana, he will kill her, though am not saying it's a stomp or anything close but gladiator beats her everytime. She hasn't even beaten superman(or has she?), she would now beat a superman with a warrior sense similar to diana's own. IMO kallark would beat diana.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: i don't know why you included me in this,, but she doesn't beat him, If he were doubting himself, you would have a good fight but he isn't... He is way stronger and way more durable.... she loses

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By uugieboogie

@juiceboks: Speed is the most inconsistent thing in comics . Cheetah has been hit & tagged by ppl slower than her as well , WW is supposedly slower than Her & WW beats her almost every time so please I hope speed isn't your only argument .

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jacthripper

Kallark

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: she gets beat consistently by people below gladiator... I don't know about the wank part of it...

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I never said cheetah was wanked, but she is outclassed completely Gladiator has destroyed stars by flying through them.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lemonsauce

Not doubting that Cheetah is In fact, a powerhouse. Just not that BIG a powerhouse, she's just not in Gladiator's league.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@randomsid said:

@juiceboks said:

@randomsid said:

Your "cheetah blitzed flash" has already been debunked on many occasions. There were reasons for that. One being that it took place in a jungle and flash was not running his full speed and Cheetah knew the area and surprise attacked him. And yeah, I don't have thousands of comics on my computer and I'm not going to do random google searches on that one thing as it would be nearly impossible to find, not because they don't exist but because people don't put tags like nanosecond reaction time when they upload images normally.

Besides, he doesn't have to blitz her to win, he has plenty of other powers to use instead and he can easily stay out of her reach. She can't fly while he has absolutely no problem flying through space.

I didn't even reference Cheetah blitzing Flash so you bringing it up is a red herring. You won't find any because Gladiator doesn't display nanosecond reaction time in fights 98% of the time.

Why would he BFR himself like that? What advantage does flying in space give him? In character he's gonna go h2h more often than not, and he's gonna lose. Cheetah can dodge heat vision if need be, and in doing so would leave him open to get blitzed.

@axle124 Thor is a lightspeed character, that means nothing for reaction time. Your DC and Marvel argument is invalid since there are characters in both universes who do have legit nanosecond reaction time feats and utilize them in character. Wonder Woman has lightspeed reaction time and usually outskills/outsmarts Cheetah. Gladiator gets tagged by Hulk and Thor consistently so if we play the "who gets tagged by slower characters" game then Cheetah still outspeeds him.

@uugieboogie Cheetah gets tagged by Diana because she's smarter and more skilled, and the fact that Wonder Woman can at the very least react to her when Cheetah is playing around(as she usually does in character). That means nothing for Kall though, as not only is he slower than WW but gets tagged consistently by characters nowhere close to WW let alone Cheetah's level.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: the flash fight was crap,, she surprised him... She doesn't come close to him.... Supes was pis too... She has to beat wonder woman sometimes,, she is in her rogues... captain cold beats flash sometimes but that sure as heck doesn't mean he is on flash's level..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has cheetah actually cut someone as durable as gladiator?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

gladiator in a good fight

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: gladiator is above diana, he is superman with a warrior's training and honor, he has prooven it many times, he beats diana, he beats cheetah, i don't think i have said cheetah is being wanked, i accept her as a powerhouse but that doesn't mean she would beat kallark, you said she hangs with superman and diana, gladiator is enough to beat diana, he has feats above her, he would surely kill cheetah, what gladiator deals with everyday is above cheetah's pay grade, cheetah cannot even stand nova prime or vulcan.

The only debate that is usually brough is she is faster than diana and superman, she hangs with flash, when superman and diana has also hang with flash, gladiator has speed feats above both of them.

Gladiator kills her, or makes her a shi'ar lackey.