black bolt wins

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By POHOCOM

Ungrateful ingrates! Marvel took painstaking years to research and create the Official Handbooks of the Marvel Universe, and how do we repay them for that great work? By ignoring all the data contained within those sacred pages. Black Bolt has NO power that can stop Gladiator. Look it up! Gladiator can incinerate Black Bolt with his eye beams.

If Black Bolt was able to hurt Gladiator, he would have used those powers to stop the Hulk from pounding him into hamburger in 60 seconds. Hulk is by no means as durable as Gladiator. Just because some writers ignore the actual abilities of characters on occasion

doesn't mean we should to. Gladiator wins.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By POHOCOM

I can see why they call u Ball Buster. I cant become a writer. I got the brains to know that Spider-Man can't beat Firelord. I'm over qualified!

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Ball Buster

Well become writer for marvel ,the strikes over.I forgot ,your not writer.Just a lowley poster like me.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ball Buster

As far as Marvel is concern.Black Bolt has owned Gladiator.I believe you have brain.Its the IQ to question others.You make a good point,but take everything in consideration.I only set traps for those who step in them.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By POHOCOM

I stepped in it alright. I cant deny that Bolt beat Gladiator. It happened. But there have been approximately 3 dozen fights that Ive seen, which were so badly written, that I thought that someone had to be a Skrull in disguise or something. Black Bolt beating Gladiator was not quite that bad, but it left me with a empty feeling. Like the writer cheated me. Have you ever felt that way? If the writer wants a character to beat a character who is clearly superior, they should at least be creative about it. Not just completely disregard what each character's true abilities are.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Gladiator gets crapped on all the time in the comics; that's what happens when you're a parody/rip-off of the rival company's flagship character. Realistically, he should win far more than he does. I'd love to see someone do a decent Gladiator miniseries.

Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By emperorvulcan432

i dont know but i really think black bolt will lose to vulcan in the upcoming war of kings

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gladiator.OVERKILL.

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Villelater
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

black bolt wins

"
Ball Buster said:
"

Black Bolt wins.

"
becuase it already was decided and its hard too keep your confidence seeing how powerful BB is
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By geraldthesloth

Black bolt

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gladiator.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ball Buster
geraldthesloth said:
"Black bolt"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Gladiator."

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two examples of the two fighting that have been offered in this thread are:

1. Gladiator tangling with BB in two panels, and failing to use any of his powers effectively for no particular reason.
2. BB sneaking up behind a distracted, multitasking Gladiator and whispering in his ear. 

Neither of those instances accurately represent a real one-on-one fight between the two of them as far as I'm concerned.  Until we see a scan of Gladiator going full speed, using every ounce of his massive strength, whipping out his laser vision and still getting taken down by Black Bolt, I'm giving this to Gladiator.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ball Buster
Alexander Anderson said:
"The two examples of the two fighting that have been offered in this thread are:

1. Gladiator tangling with BB in two panels, and failing to use any of his powers effectively for no particular reason.
2. BB sneaking up behind a distracted, multitasking Gladiator and whispering in his ear. 

Neither of those instances accurately represent a real one-on-one fight between the two of them as far as I'm concerned.  Until we see a scan of Gladiator going full speed, using every ounce of his massive strength, whipping out his laser vision and still getting taken down by Black Bolt, I'm giving this to Gladiator."
All that has been shown,It has not been the other way around. Gladiator has lost to lesser opposition. I cant see BB losing.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By geraldthesloth

the same gladiator that lost to gambit?

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
"the same gladiator that lost to gambit?"
That fact alone should show you how worthless most of Gladiator's fights are as evidence.  He's written down so much that he ends up being just a big blue punching bag for whatever character Marvel wants to boost up.  When he's written to his potential and given respect as a character, he can take down a raging Vulcan.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ball Buster
Alexander Anderson said:
"geraldthesloth said:
That fact alone should show you how worthless most of Gladiator's fights are as evidence.  He's written down so much that he ends up being just a big blue punching bag for whatever character Marvel wants to boost up.  When he's written to his potential and given respect as a character, he can take down a raging Vulcan."
What's also fact that Black Bolt has not lost a straight up fight. That says allot .

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ball Buster said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"geraldthesloth said:
That fact alone should show you how worthless most of Gladiator's fights are as evidence.  He's written down so much that he ends up being just a big blue punching bag for whatever character Marvel wants to boost up.  When he's written to his potential and given respect as a character, he can take down a raging Vulcan."
What's also fact that Black Bolt has not lost a straight up fight. That says allot .

"
Against Gladiator?  They haven't had a strait one-on-one fight.  Both of the fights posted previously were melees where they briefly came into contact, and Gladiator was radically underperforming in both instances.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
If you think a guy who has beaten every comic level superhero except Adam Warlock can't beat Gambit....something is wrong with you.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
If you think a guy who has beaten every comic level superhero except Adam Warlock can't beat Gambit....something is wrong with you."
What? gladiator aint beat every comic level superhero where did you get that. He has 2 loses to the Hulk terrible loses at that and he never beat him, and he never faced the Surfer (wise choice).
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"

Zoom says:

"Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper."

BB as an inhuman is stronger than Peak human (lift 1 tonne - boosted by his electron energy to 60 tonnes - but only for his master blow) and has agility, reaction time and durability again at enhanced human levels (so not superhuman).

Gladiator has been portrayed to be stronger than Thor (classic), have endurance and durability greater than the Hulk (he has survived Nova force explosions, taken blows from Thor, easily survived the Human Torches nova flame) and reactions and movement speed that are like a super speedsters.

Gladiator's physical abilities are so far above BB's that it's obscene.

"
Creator first of all WTH are you talking about. Ive seen BB lift way more than 1 ton, please show me a bio were it says hes that weak. Your totally wrong for one BB speed strength and durability is very close to gladiators, you just saw scans of them fighting. Second BB's voice can and has gone much farther than a 300 mile radius, he tore off a chunk of the moon with a wisper, hell he tore a hole in reality. And another thing Gladiator is very durabile but hes not Hulk durabile, cause if he was Hulk wouldn't have whipped his ass so badly. BB wins this he only needs a wisper but hes so skilled he still stands a chance w/o his voice. 

I know this is a wiki but this will give you some idea of BB physical stats since you seem to not know http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Bolt
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
If you think a guy who has beaten every comic level superhero except Adam Warlock can't beat Gambit....something is wrong with you."
What? gladiator aint beat every comic level superhero where did you get that. He has 2 loses to the Hulk terrible loses at that and he never beat him, and he never faced the Surfer (wise choice)."
What does Hulk have to do with cosmics?
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Hey Creator, I was wrong at the time. Gladiator at full strength would murder BB.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"What? gladiator aint beat every comic level superhero where did you get that. He has 2 loses to the Hulk terrible loses at that and he never beat him, and he never faced the Surfer (wise choice)."
Gladiator stalemated the Surfer.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#78  Edited By Zoom

In 616?

I'm not saying he hasn't but I know there was a non cannon story where he did.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"In 616?

I'm not saying he hasn't but I know there was a non cannon story where he did."

Oh. Well, this is it....

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

I can't say whether or not it's canon. I never read the comic. LOL.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zoom

That's the non cannon one.

Some comic I was reading (reprint of the original X-Men run iirc) got canceled and they gave me Marvel Adventures for awhile cause I didn't ever change my subscription.  Which kinda worked out cause when Marvel Adventures got canceled, they gave me Spider-Girl, which was awesome.

But Marvel Adventures wasn't cannon.  And it kinda sucked in general.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SeSAW

Oh its canon but I know you dont think thats a stalemate, Surfer clearly prooved his dominance if you can even call that a fight

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Oh its canon"

Wrong as usual.  Pyro was fighting the Hulk in Marvel Adventures when he had been dead for years in 616.  Wolverine koed Abomination with a kick to the head.

MA was not cannon and those scans are from MA.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Oh its canon but I know you dont think thats a stalemate, Surfer clearly prooved his dominance if you can even call that a fight"
Shut up. You didn't read the comic, so how you know if it's canon? And, if you look and read he scans, you'd notice that there isn't a clear winner.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Greendevil

Kallark is the shit, and he wins here! BB is not even on his level. ...

.And imo him loosing to Gambit ...is just ridiculous. for me anyway! PIS or CIS i dont know, but i do know he has light speed reaction, planet-busting power and loads of other shit...and Gambit has what??? a stick and some French? kinetic energy my ass....Glads pwnes Gambit 100 out 100

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By czarny_samael666

Glads stomp it.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ripcurl

Gladiator beat Black Bolt in War of Kings, but need help from White Noise. If BB's scream can shatter the Hulk's bones it can do the same to Gladiator.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ripcurl said:
" Gladiator beat Black Bolt in War of Kings, but need help from White Noise. If BB's scream can shatter the Hulk's bones it can do the same to Gladiator. "
Hulk never survived in heart of star. Hulk is much less durable than Gladiator. Much less.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By progenitorigin

Tough call, but i'd give this one to Blackbolt.  I think he could resist being blitzed, and push comes to shove, he always has his voice to utilize.
ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ripcurl
@czarny_samael:

Looks pretty worried about the scream here doesn't he? Not to mention the fact that BB has already thrown Gladiator to the ground WITHOUT the use of his scream. Black Bolt wins.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ripcurl said:
" @czarny_samael: Looks pretty worried about the scream here doesn't he? Not to mention the fact that BB has already thrown Gladiator to the ground WITHOUT the use of his scream. Black Bolt wins. "
1.Worry? BB's voice would crush all his teammates, so he had a reason to be worry.
2.Black Bolt with boosts is 60 tonner. Gladiator is planet buster.
3.Gladiator wasn't hurt. Adn he didn't use his speed.

Gladiator stomps. Black Bolt isn't on pair with people like Thor, Glad, Hyperion, Quasar, Surfer, Sueprman, Martian, Cap. Marvel, etc.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By HumanNumber

Gladiator is too fast and too strong for BB.

Falcon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Falcon9
@ripcurl:  From what I have seen, I agree.
ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ripcurl
@czarny_samael:
Derp
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#97  Edited By HellionVulcan
@ripcurl said:

" @czarny_samael:

No Caption Provided

Looks pretty worried about the scream here doesn't he? Not to mention the fact that BB has already thrown Gladiator to the ground WITHOUT the use of his scream. Black Bolt wins. "
Gladiator dropped him one punch in the next page ,so one on one gladiator all out slaughters Black bolt easy .
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Bo88gdan

Gladiator wins

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers