• 102 results
#1 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

can bb's voice shatter the will of gladiator?

#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator for the win.

Gladiator can react and move many times faster than BB.

He could take off and shoot BB from a couple of miles away with his heat vision.

#3 Posted by Sadie Halliwell (236 posts) - - Show Bio

black bolt

#4 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt power isn't just his voice. His strength is enough to hold his own against Mavel's heavyweights. Combined with his voice, he's a match for anyone (cosmic or god). I think he would be a contender against Gladiator but with is speed combined with his other powers, he would win. Blackbolt would have to use his voice right out the box to chatter Gladiator's confidence, to win.

#5 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"There are some things Gladiator has can't handle on confidence alone, and BB's whisper is one of them."

But would BB have a chance to used it against someone who moves as fast as Gladiator?

#6 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

There are some things Gladiator has can't handle on confidence alone, and BB's whisper is one of them.

#7 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"There are some things Gladiator has can't handle on confidence alone, and BB's whisper is one of them."
But would BB have a chance to used it against someone who moves as fast as Gladiator? "

It's already been done. BB can match Gladiators speed sufficiently.

#8 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
But would BB have a chance to used it against someone who moves as fast as Gladiator? "

Gladiator has been portrayed as having high super speed reactions and movement speed. If they were starting within say 300 meters of each other, I would think that Gladiator could react and move, reaching BB before he opened his mouth and clamp his hand over it to stomp BB opening his mouth (as long as he knows of the voice based power).

Alternatively, I think that Gladiator could simply fly back out of BB's sight range (so BB does not know where to direct his attack) and simply laser him from several miles away.

Gladiator has withstood blows from Thor's hammer without significant damage (and nova level explosions) so unless BB goes full out with his vibrational based attack, I don't see the voice stopping Gladiator.

#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:

Gladiator has been portrayed as having high super speed reactions and movement speed. If they were starting within say 300 meters of each other, I would think that Gladiator could react and move, reaching BB before he opened his mouth and clamp his hand over it to stomp BB opening his mouth (as long as he knows of the voice based power).

Alternatively, I think that Gladiator could simply fly back out of BB's sight range (so BB does not know where to direct his attack) and simply laser him from several miles away.

Gladiator has withstood blows from Thor's hammer without significant damage (and nova level explosions) so unless BB goes full out with his vibrational based attack, I don't see the voice stopping Gladiator.

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator doesn't usually fight that fast or from that long a range, though.

This fight would start with Gladiator standing there with his arms crossed.

Black Bolt would use his electon whatever blast.

Gladiator would know BB means business and would take the fight to him in close combat.

Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper.

It almost takes Glads down but Glads manages to grab BB by the throat and choke him out.

Least that's the way I see it.

#11 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Gladiator doesn't usually fight that fast or from that long a range, though. This fight would start with Gladiator standing there with his arms crossed. Black Bolt would use his electon whatever blast. Gladiator would know BB means business and would take the fight to him in close combat. Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper. It almost takes Glads down but Glads manages to grab BB by the throat and choke him out. Least that's the way I see it."

Fantastic Four #249: Gladiator hit the Thing so fast Ben Grimm stated that he never saw him move. So he has been illustrated as fighting that fast.

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I think gladiator would win obviously his confidence would already be up and seeing as how he sorta dislikes humans he woudn't be scared also why the hell would he just keep it only close combat he can still freeze blackbolt with his breath just as he did to thor girl and use them hot a*s lasers he used to burn hulks skin. BB may be strong but if you look closely only on can take more hits then the other and thats gladiator obviously. BB can increases his strength and invenerability but that only leave him wide open.

#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"Gladiator doesn't usually fight that fast or from that long a range, though. This fight would start with Gladiator standing there with his arms crossed. Black Bolt would use his electon whatever blast. Gladiator would know BB means business and would take the fight to him in close combat. Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper. It almost takes Glads down but Glads manages to grab BB by the throat and choke him out. Least that's the way I see it."
Fantastic Four #249: Gladiator hit the Thing so fast Ben Grimm stated that he never saw him move. So he has been illustrated as fighting that fast. "

I didn't say he had never been illustrated as fighting that fast.

I said he usually doesn't fight that fast, which he doesn't.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
Fantastic Four #249: Gladiator hit the Thing so fast Ben Grimm stated that he never saw him move. So he has been illustrated as fighting that fast. "
I didn't say he had never been illustrated as fighting that fast. I said he usually doesn't fight that fast, which he doesn't."

Thats cause its slowed down in comics or all you would see is blur people that strong throw fast punches it basically be like reading a dbz something and just blurs all over teh please and he doesn't usually fight that fast cause those people can usually match his speed as well.

#15 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper."

BB as an inhuman is stronger than Peak human (lift 1 tonne - boosted by his electron energy to 60 tonnes - but only for his master blow) and has agility, reaction time and durability again at enhanced human levels (so not superhuman).

Gladiator has been portrayed to be stronger than Thor (classic), have endurance and durability greater than the Hulk (he has survived Nova force explosions, taken blows from Thor, easily survived the Human Torches nova flame) and reactions and movement speed that are like a super speedsters.

Gladiator's physical abilities are so far above BB's that it's obscene.

#16 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
I didn't say he had never been illustrated as fighting that fast. I said he usually doesn't fight that fast, which he doesn't."
Thats cause its slowed down in comics or all you would see is blur people that strong throw fast punches it basically be like reading a dbz something and just blurs all over teh please and he doesn't usually fight that fast cause those people can usually match his speed as well."
I read Flash comics. My avatar and name refer to the fastest man alive in DC comics. I think I know about slowing characters down so you can see them and other art techniques that allow us to comprehend battles with speedsters. I get that. I'm saying Gladiator (like Superman) doesn't fight anywhere near his top speed most of the time. When he has to, he does. Against Black Bolt, he doesn't have to. I'm not saying Black Bolt wins. I'm saying I'm tired of people arguing about what a comic book character could do vs what he would do."

He would have to. May not be his top speed but he would have to move fastif BB was able to use his voice.

#17 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
Thats cause its slowed down in comics or all you would see is blur people that strong throw fast punches it basically be like reading a dbz something and just blurs all over teh please and he doesn't usually fight that fast cause those people can usually match his speed as well."

I read Flash comics.

My avatar and name refer to the fastest man alive in DC comics.

I think I know about slowing characters down so you can see them and other art techniques that allow us to comprehend battles with speedsters.

I get that.

I'm saying Gladiator (like Superman) doesn't fight anywhere near his top speed most of the time. When he has to, he does.

Against Black Bolt, he doesn't have to.

I'm not saying Black Bolt wins. I'm saying I'm tired of people arguing about what a comic book character could do vs what he would do.

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
I read Flash comics. My avatar and name refer to the fastest man alive in DC comics. I think I know about slowing characters down so you can see them and other art techniques that allow us to comprehend battles with speedsters. I get that. I'm saying Gladiator (like Superman) doesn't fight anywhere near his top speed most of the time. When he has to, he does. Against Black Bolt, he doesn't have to. I'm not saying Black Bolt wins. I'm saying I'm tired of people arguing about what a comic book character could do vs what he would do."
He would have to. May not be his top speed but he would have to move fastif BB was able to use his voice. "

Maybe, but I doubt it.

I personally think Gladiator could take a blast from Black Bolt's voice.

What's more, I think Gladiator thinks that he can take a blast from Black Bolt's voice.

#19 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
He would have to. May not be his top speed but he would have to move fastif BB was able to use his voice. "
Maybe, but I doubt it. I personally think Gladiator could take a blast from Black Bolt's voice. What's more, I think Gladiator thinks that he can take a blast from Black Bolt's voice."

Great Point!

#20 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:

In battles we aim to use the character at their best designated level.

Therefore if Gladiator has the speed and can use it he will.

The battle is not to provide BB with a chance to win, but to identify a winner.

If Gladiator uses his abilities to the max, BB does not get chance to react because Gladiator has either moved and hit BB (and at full strength this would ko/kill BB) or used his heat vision to flash fry BB (as his heat vision is meant to run in the tens of thousands of degrees Celcius).

#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says: Great point!

Why thank you, sir. :-)

#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree and wasn't the fastest man in dc composite superman? A guy three times stronger and more durable and three times everything else then superman pretty damn strong lol.

#23 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
In battles we aim to use the character at their best designated level. Therefore if Gladiator has the speed and can use it he will. The battle is not to provide BB with a chance to win, but to identify a winner. If Gladiator uses his abilities to the max, BB does not get chance to react because Gladiator has either moved and hit BB (and at full strength this would ko/kill BB) or used his heat vision to flash fry BB (as his heat vision is meant to run in the tens of thousands of degrees Celcius). "

Are you are aware that Gladiator and the Shiar royal gaurd tried to kill BB and the Inhumans on even ground and couldn't? Oh, Gladiator has also been KO'd by BB with one syllable. All while at full strength.

#24 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"The_Creator says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
In battles we aim to use the character at their best designated level. Therefore if Gladiator has the speed and can use it he will. The battle is not to provide BB with a chance to win, but to identify a winner. If Gladiator uses his abilities to the max, BB does not get chance to react because Gladiator has either moved and hit BB (and at full strength this would ko/kill BB) or used his heat vision to flash fry BB (as his heat vision is meant to run in the tens of thousands of degrees Celcius). "
Are you are aware that Gladiator and the Shiar royal gaurd tried to kill BB and the Inhumans on even ground and couldn't? Oh, Gladiator has also been KO'd by BB with one syllable. All while at full strength."

I had actually forgotten that.

Was that the Sh'iar guard attacking all the inhumans or just the Royal family ?

The Sh'iar Imperial Guard are (mostly) far more individually more powerful than the Royal Family. Compare Karnak to Quasar or Warstar (lift 3 tonnes vs lifting 50 tonnes). Medusa vs Starbolt (he can incinerate her and attack from huge ranges). I am not saying that for many of the Imperial guard it would be a cake walk as the Inhumans Royal Family have provided tough fights for the FF before but this seems a little bit uneven.

As it is based on their respective powers Gladiator would destroy BB.

Even respecting your dislike for 'Superman' types attacking at super speed, Gladiator was shown to do this in battle with Hyperion, exchanging dozens of blows in a fraction of a second ( I think they say nano seconds or the like).

Even if he did not want to do this he could still super accelerate forward and do a fly by on BB and KO/kill him.

#25 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"The_Creator says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
Are you are aware that Gladiator and the Shiar royal gaurd tried to kill BB and the Inhumans on even ground and couldn't? Oh, Gladiator has also been KO'd by BB with one syllable. All while at full strength."
I had actually forgotten that. Was that the Sh'iar guard attacking all the inhumans or just the Royal family ? The Sh'iar Imperial Guard are (mostly) far more individually more powerful than the Royal Family. Compare Karnak to Quasar or Warstar (lift 3 tonnes vs lifting 50 tonnes). Medusa vs Starbolt (he can incinerate her and attack from huge ranges). I am not saying that for many of the Imperial guard it would be a cake walk as the Inhumans Royal Family have provided tough fights for the FF before but this seems a little bit uneven. As it is based on their respective powers Gladiator would destroy BB. Even respecting your dislike for 'Superman' types attacking at super speed, Gladiator was shown to do this in battle with Hyperion, exchanging dozens of blows in a fraction of a second ( I think they say nano seconds or the like). Even if he did not want to do this he could still super accelerate forward and do a fly by on BB and KO/kill him. "
My thoughts exactly.
#26 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Zoom says:
"Glads would be winning because he is faster stronger than more durable (though not by a whole lot) when Black Bolt unleashes his whisper."
BB as an inhuman is stronger than Peak human (lift 1 tonne - boosted by his electron energy to 60 tonnes - but only for his master blow) and has agility, reaction time and durability again at enhanced human levels (so not superhuman). Gladiator has been portrayed to be stronger than Thor (classic), have endurance and durability greater than the Hulk (he has survived Nova force explosions, taken blows from Thor, easily survived the Human Torches nova flame) and reactions and movement speed that are like a super speedsters. Gladiator's physical abilities are so far above BB's that it's obscene. "

I think not thor one punched glads all the way into apologizing to thor, for attacking thor thor behind his back.Plus Glads speed is faster than sound right?the sound itself is alot stronger i understand but is it the same velocity.so there you have it,gladiator "could" fly in and out of bb blasts.This fight is taking black bolt too lightly,he could keep up to glads to a point of taking a couple of shots but getting some in too.In the end will is the key.

#27 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"The_Creator says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:

I had actually forgotten that.

Was that the Sh'iar guard attacking all the inhumans or just the Royal family ?

The Sh'iar Imperial Guard are (mostly) far more individually more powerful than the Royal Family. Compare Karnak to Quasar or Warstar (lift 3 tonnes vs lifting 50 tonnes). Medusa vs Starbolt (he can incinerate her and attack from huge ranges). I am not saying that for many of the Imperial guard it would be a cake walk as the Inhumans Royal Family have provided tough fights for the FF before but this seems a little bit uneven.

As it is based on their respective powers Gladiator would destroy BB.

Even respecting your dislike for 'Superman' types attacking at super speed, Gladiator was shown to do this in battle with Hyperion, exchanging dozens of blows in a fraction of a second ( I think they say nano seconds or the like).

Even if he did not want to do this he could still super accelerate forward and do a fly by on BB and KO/kill him.

"

Oh, your numbers again. Okay.

And this is with a fully confident Gladiator that was trying to kill BB, but he couldn't.

I posted ALL of the fight for a reason. What BB whispered in Gladiators ear was a syllable; one, tiny, syllable.
Post Edited:2008-01-09 17:00:10

#28 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as B Bolt has defeated Gladiator, Ikaris one of the most powerful Eternals, Hulk, Doom with Cosmic power and the list goes on and on Ill have to favor Bolt. Even Surfer said that his power might be limitless, also Bolt can increase his powers to unknown potentials, I have tried to find a limit but couldn't find one. Also we are forgetting one of his most powerful powers, he molecular manipulation and we know what that can do. His ability to manipulate electrons can have varying effects on a target, on himself or the very place they are fighting(he has been known to affect the very laws of physics, time, etc.) Then we get to his mind, more intelligent, more resilient, and overall more willpower, even in combat skills I see Bolt superior(master blow). I see no way that the silent King will lose this battle seeing as he outclasses Gladiator in almost every way.

#29 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"The_Creator says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"The_Creator says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
I had actually forgotten that. Was that the Sh'iar guard attacking all the inhumans or just the Royal family ? The Sh'iar Imperial Guard are (mostly) far more individually more powerful than the Royal Family. Compare Karnak to Quasar or Warstar (lift 3 tonnes vs lifting 50 tonnes). Medusa vs Starbolt (he can incinerate her and attack from huge ranges). I am not saying that for many of the Imperial guard it would be a cake walk as the Inhumans Royal Family have provided tough fights for the FF before but this seems a little bit uneven. As it is based on their respective powers Gladiator would destroy BB. Even respecting your dislike for 'Superman' types attacking at super speed, Gladiator was shown to do this in battle with Hyperion, exchanging dozens of blows in a fraction of a second ( I think they say nano seconds or the like). Even if he did not want to do this he could still super accelerate forward and do a fly by on BB and KO/kill him. "
Oh, your numbers again. Okay. "

Not my numbers - Marvels. Got an argument with them - take it up with Marvel.

The Inhumans have always been considered only at enhanced human levels for their physical stats.

Most of them are not even bullet proof.

Again we can focus on the 1 off occasions like this where Gladiator does not use his abilities to their fullest (according to the writer) or we can look at his long career.

BB can destroy mountains at least - I agree with that. His vibrational attack may be one of the most powerful attacks for a hero level character in Marvel (a non-cosmic) but he still has to open his mouth to use it.

Gladiator has been shown on numerous occasions to be able to move and react - and even fight - at super speed.

If he reacts first BB is finished.

Could BB's attack hurt Gladiator ? In all likelyhood yes but he does not have the reaction speed of durability to withstand a full power attack from Gladiator.

#30 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

The most of the battles I've seen him in he has used his speed.

#31 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"The_Creator says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"The_Creator says:
"Zoom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Zoom says:
"Alpha says:
"Zoom says:
Oh, your numbers again. Okay. "
Not my numbers - Marvels. Got an argument with them - take it up with Marvel. The Inhumans have always been considered only at enhanced human levels for their physical stats. Most of them are not even bullet proof. Again we can focus on the 1 off occasions like this where Gladiator does not use his abilities to their fullest (according to the writer) or we can look at his long career. BB can destroy mountains at least - I agree with that. His vibrational attack may be one of the most powerful attacks for a hero level character in Marvel (a non-cosmic) but he still has to open his mouth to use it. Gladiator has been shown on numerous occasions to be able to move and react - and even fight - at super speed. If he reacts first BB is finished. Could BB's attack hurt Gladiator ? In all likelyhood yes but he does not have the reaction speed of durability to withstand a full power attack from Gladiator. "

I'm not taking anything up with Marvel, they already made a recent story with BB going toe to toe with a bloodlusted Gladiator contradictory to what you're implying.

#32 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"I'm not taking anything up with Marvel, they already made a recent story with BB going toe to toe with a bloodlusted Gladiator contradictory to what you're implying. "

So we are basing the fight outcome on 1 appearance again. Is it possible that ther writer knew little about Gladiator - I would says it's possible.

By basing Gladiator vs BB on this one fight you chose to ignore all the evidence of all the other fights Gladiator, or BB, has been in.

Is that fair or even logical ?

As I said those are Marvels quoted figures. They published them, they still hold to them and little has changed over time (see below).

Black Bolts quoted powers from an older handbook (1980's),

Strength Level: Black Bolt possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 1 ton. He is stronger than the average Inhuman due to the particular way in which the mutagenic Terrigen Mist affected his genetic and physical structure. By augmenting his body with his electron power, Black Bolt becomes capable of lifting approximately 60 tons under optimal conditions (for short periods of time).

Known Superhuman Powers: Black Bolt possesses various superhuman powers stemming from his ability to harness free-floating electrons. The speech center of Black Bolt’s brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble.

The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. The antenna monitors his brain’s speech center activity and allows him to direct limited quantities of the unknown particle to create a number of controlled phenomena. He can channel this energy inwardly to enhance his own body’s speed and strength. Black Bolt is capable of channeling all available energy into one arm for one powerful punch called his Master Blow. This exertion taxes ability to employ the particle / electron energy to its limit and him extremely vulnerable following its use.

Black Bolt is also able to direct the unknown particle outwards in ways otherthan by means of his of his vocal cords. He can rapidly route particle / electron through his arms to create relatively small concussive blast. He can form a field of highly-active electrons around himself with the wave of a hand, said field being capable of deflecting projectiles up to the mass of an MX missile traveling at its maximum speed. He can create particle / electron interaction fields solid enough to be traveled upon, though this phenomenon is a particularly difficult and exhausting one. He can use these electron fields as extrasensory probes which are highly sensitive to other electromagnetic energy phenomena. He can even manipulate his electron field to jam certain electrical mechanisms.

Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generate to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt can fly up to 500 miles per hour for a period of 6 hours before his brain begins to tire appreciably from the effort. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere.

Abilities: Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed. Humans are superior to Inhumans, however, in immunity to disease.

From the current entry at the Marvel Universe site, it now says,

Powers: Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

Abilities: Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed.

This only restates the fact that BB is slightly above Captain America in reaction speed, but far below Spiderman for example.

He is only classed at enhanced human level - not very far above peak human.

He has a wide range of combat options to use but the only one to effect Gladiator is likely to be the voice based vibrational attack.

Based on these official figures and their history of appearances (like when Gladiator attacked the Thing and the Thing did not even see him move or strike) it raises sufficient evidence, in my opinion, to say that Gladiator should be able to reach BB before BB can open his mouth and if Gladiator crushes BB's voice box/lyranx, how will BB use his power to defeat Gladiator. That besides using his heat vision to cut BB's throat or superheat the air around BB so that if BB draws in any air to speak he will destroy his voice (as happens in fires) or for Gladiator to even use his super breath to do the reverse and freeze the air around BB.

If BB has the chance to make use of his powers can he hurt/beat Gladiator - I would say yes, but Gladiators speed prohibits this from happening in most circumstances.

#33 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

On Paper: Gladiator takes it. But,

Winner: Black Bolt. (He's done it more than once, easily, he can do it again)

#34 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"On Paper: Gladiator takes it. But, Winner: Black Bolt. (He's done it more than once, easily, he can do it again)"

If that's the case then and single appearances count how about the one where Gladiator destroys an entire planet (reducing it to rubble) by himself. He simply flys straight in to it and pummels it apart in a matter of minutes. How about the one where Gladiator flys through a sun or survives an explosion that destroys a solar system or galaxy (I can't remember which one). All these are feats to which even Superman could not hold a candle to.

But they are isolated incidents that seem to contradict the events/abilities shown over his longer term appearances.

That's why I chose to ignore the hyperbole and go with the proven.

And that's why in this case I choose Gladiator for the win becuase he has a massive reaction and attack speed advantage and BB won't get his attack off before Gladiators attack has landed. One full power punch from Gladiator (which can even hurt Thor) won't just hurt a guy who is maybe 3 times more durable that Captain America - it will take his head off/break his jaw/go through his torso and Gladiator won't hold back.

#35 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Adidas Demon says:
"On Paper: Gladiator takes it. But, Winner: Black Bolt. (He's done it more than once, easily, he can do it again)"
If that's the case then and single appearances count how about the one where Gladiator destroys an entire planet (reducing it to rubble) by himself. He simply flys straight in to it and pummels it apart in a matter of minutes. How about the one where Gladiator flys through a sun or survives an explosion that destroys a solar system or galaxy (I can't remember which one). All these are feats to which even Superman could not hold a candle to. But they are isolated incidents that seem to contradict the events/abilities shown over his longer term appearances. That's why I chose to ignore the hyperbole and go with the proven. And that's why in this case I choose Gladiator for the win becuase he has a massive reaction and attack speed advantage and BB won't get his attack off before Gladiators attack has landed. One full power punch from Gladiator (which can even hurt Thor) won't just hurt a guy who is maybe 3 times more durable that Captain America - it will take his head off/break his jaw/go through his torso and Gladiator won't hold back. "

good explanation, all i'm going to say is that i think it'd be a brief but satisfying fight.

#36 Posted by Adidas Demon (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said

Adidas Demon says:

"On Paper: Gladiator takes it. But,Winner: Black Bolt. (He's done it more than once, easily, he can do it again)"

Gladiator vs. Black Bolt. Ok. Yes Gladiator can do all these things. I know. I like/know more about Gladiator than I do about Black Bolt. But, we have the proof. Black Bolt can, and does, defeat Gladiator. If it was who can fly through a sun or survives an explosion that destroys a solar system or galaxy. I would probably put my money on Gladiator.

#37 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"I'm not taking anything up with Marvel, they already made a recent story with BB going toe to toe with a bloodlusted Gladiator contradictory to what you're implying. "

So we are basing the fight outcome on 1 appearance again. Is it possible that ther writer knew little about Gladiator - I would says it's possible.

By basing Gladiator vs BB on this one fight you chose to ignore all the evidence of all the other fights Gladiator, or BB, has been in.

Is that fair or even logical ?

As I said those are Marvels quoted figures. They published them, they still hold to them and little has changed over time (see below).

Black Bolts quoted powers from an older handbook (1980's),

Strength Level: Black Bolt possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 1 ton. He is stronger than the average Inhuman due to the particular way in which the mutagenic Terrigen Mist affected his genetic and physical structure. By augmenting his body with his electron power, Black Bolt becomes capable of lifting approximately 60 tons under optimal conditions (for short periods of time).

Known Superhuman Powers: Black Bolt possesses various superhuman powers stemming from his ability to harness free-floating electrons. The speech center of Black Bolt’s brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble.

The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. The antenna monitors his brain’s speech center activity and allows him to direct limited quantities of the unknown particle to create a number of controlled phenomena. He can channel this energy inwardly to enhance his own body’s speed and strength. Black Bolt is capable of channeling all available energy into one arm for one powerful punch called his Master Blow. This exertion taxes ability to employ the particle / electron energy to its limit and him extremely vulnerable following its use.

Black Bolt is also able to direct the unknown particle outwards in ways otherthan by means of his of his vocal cords. He can rapidly route particle / electron through his arms to create relatively small concussive blast. He can form a field of highly-active electrons around himself with the wave of a hand, said field being capable of deflecting projectiles up to the mass of an MX missile traveling at its maximum speed. He can create particle / electron interaction fields solid enough to be traveled upon, though this phenomenon is a particularly difficult and exhausting one. He can use these electron fields as extrasensory probes which are highly sensitive to other electromagnetic energy phenomena. He can even manipulate his electron field to jam certain electrical mechanisms.

Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generate to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt can fly up to 500 miles per hour for a period of 6 hours before his brain begins to tire appreciably from the effort. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere.

Abilities: Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed. Humans are superior to Inhumans, however, in immunity to disease.

From the current entry at the Marvel Universe site, it now says,

Powers: Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

Abilities: Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed.

This only restates the fact that BB is slightly above Captain America in reaction speed, but far below Spiderman for example.

He is only classed at enhanced human level - not very far above peak human.

He has a wide range of combat options to use but the only one to effect Gladiator is likely to be the voice based vibrational attack.

Based on these official figures and their history of appearances (like when Gladiator attacked the Thing and the Thing did not even see him move or strike) it raises sufficient evidence, in my opinion, to say that Gladiator should be able to reach BB before BB can open his mouth and if Gladiator crushes BB's voice box/lyranx, how will BB use his power to defeat Gladiator. That besides using his heat vision to cut BB's throat or superheat the air around BB so that if BB draws in any air to speak he will destroy his voice (as happens in fires) or for Gladiator to even use his super breath to do the reverse and freeze the air around BB.

If BB has the chance to make use of his powers can he hurt/beat Gladiator - I would say yes, but Gladiators speed prohibits this from happening in most circumstances.

"

To say the Thing did not see Gladiator move, and compare it to Black Bolt not seeing him, is flawed. Black Bolt has seen Surfer and other cosmic beings fight and move at super speeds, B Bolt has seen and sensed COSMIC beings hiding his presence so to compare the eyesight of Ben to Bolt's its a moot point. You do know that Bolt can make inpregnable force fields at will, so Gladiator firing his heat vision wont do crap, and also you keep forgetting the molecular manipulation, Gladiator doesn't have a defence for that. You keep implying his speed but as I just stated he has defended against supposedly faster and stronger cosmic beings in the past. Also if speed is an issue, as I stated before Bolt at full power has been know to manipulate the laws of the universe including time,(and there is nothing faster than time travel or altering time). Bolt has so many abilities including mental attacks that gladiator doesn't have defences, he is a more physical attack resistant, where as Bolt is more versatile in his attacks his combinations of physical attributes and his vast array of different powers make him to me, a better candidate for the win.Also Bolt has defeated Gladiator several times in the comics it seems you don't want to take that into consideration, not once but several.If it would have been just one time, then I would ve taken your point.Black Bolt's mind reacts at superhuman speeds thanks to his powers, in other words his brain is more developed, not to mention his intellectual superiority, that always count in a close battle.You said that the Marvel handbook(outdated) says that Gladiator is superior(not true to me), to me Marvel has said Bolt is superior, check the comics.

#38 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator speeds in at over the speed of sound and punches off BB's head.

#39 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Gladiator speeds in at over the speed of sound and punches off BB's head."

Wow! speed of sound, thats real fast in the comics world. You sure make a reasonable argument, you are good.LOL

#40 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"To say the Thing did not see Gladiator move, and compare it to Black Bolt not seeing him, is flawed. Black Bolt has seen Surfer and other cosmic beings fight and move at super speeds, B Bolt has seen and sensed COSMIC beings hiding his presence so to compare the eyesight of Ben to Bolt's its a moot point. You do know that Bolt can make inpregnable force fields at will, so Gladiator firing his heat vision wont do crap, and also you keep forgetting the molecular manipulation, Gladiator doesn't have a defence for that. You keep implying his speed but as I just stated he has defended against supposedly faster and stronger cosmic beings in the past. Also if speed is an issue, as I stated before Bolt at full power has been know to manipulate the laws of the universe including time,(and there is nothing faster than time travel or altering time). Bolt has so many abilities including mental attacks that gladiator doesn't have defences, he is a more physical attack resistant, where as Bolt is more versatile in his attacks his combinations of physical attributes and his vast array of different powers make him to me, a better candidate for the win.Also Bolt has defeated Gladiator several times in the comics it seems you don't want to take that into consideration, not once but several.If it would have been just one time, then I would ve taken your point.Black Bolt's mind reacts at superhuman speeds thanks to his powers, in other words his brain is more developed, not to mention his intellectual superiority, that always count in a close battle.You said that the Marvel handbook(outdated) says that Gladiator is superior(not true to me), to me Marvel has said Bolt is superior, check the comics."

Ben is hardly a slow being - I grant you he is not as fast as BB, so for him to not even see Gladiator move is an example of Gladiators super speed, nothing more.

Gladiator cannot create an impregnable force field. Impregnable implies indestructible and to my knowledge BB has defelcted powerful missiles with his FF but not attacks that are as powerful as say Thors hammer Mjolnir.

Does BB walk around with his Force Field up all the time ?

Is that his normal state to have the force field up, if not it will take time to errect and to my knowledge can he do this at the same time as using his voice power ?

Will his voice power even be able to transmit through his Force Field for that matter ?

Does the molecular manipulation take time to activate or take effect ?

Does the time manipulation take time to activate or take effect (I would think it takes intenese concentration) ?

If I remember the mental abilities are related to his electron manipulation and is used to influence electricity in peoples minds. Does it take time to activate ?

Can he do any of these while dodging attacks or does he need to focus time to generate these effects ?

If yes to any of these then BB loses again as he lacks the agility/reaction time to avoid Gladiators attacks.

I know that BB has more variability but ultimately he has poor physical defences and reaction time for a being with such a big attack power. Has BB dodged automatic gunfire before as this is a good test of reaction speed and agility ?

BB has no immeadiate reaction/defense to a full out attack from a being like Gladiator.

Unless he has his Force Field up all the time, a sniper with a high powered rifle could take him out from 1 mile away with a head shot as he is not bullet proof and he would be unlikely to sense a human with a mechanically based attack weapon from that distance.

I don't deny that BB has beaten him in comics but going off their abilities, Gladiator should win.

#41 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Gladiator speeds in at over the speed of sound and punches off BB's head."
Wow! speed of sound, thats real fast in the comics world. You sure make a reasonable argument, you are good.LOL"

How about gladiator speeds in at mach 10 then as he can easily fly this fast in a planets atmosphere.

That means that he can close from a mile away in fractions of a second.

#42 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"To say the Thing did not see Gladiator move, and compare it to Black Bolt not seeing him, is flawed. Black Bolt has seen Surfer and other cosmic beings fight and move at super speeds, B Bolt has seen and sensed COSMIC beings hiding his presence so to compare the eyesight of Ben to Bolt's its a moot point. You do know that Bolt can make inpregnable force fields at will, so Gladiator firing his heat vision wont do crap, and also you keep forgetting the molecular manipulation, Gladiator doesn't have a defence for that. You keep implying his speed but as I just stated he has defended against supposedly faster and stronger cosmic beings in the past. Also if speed is an issue, as I stated before Bolt at full power has been know to manipulate the laws of the universe including time,(and there is nothing faster than time travel or altering time). Bolt has so many abilities including mental attacks that gladiator doesn't have defences, he is a more physical attack resistant, where as Bolt is more versatile in his attacks his combinations of physical attributes and his vast array of different powers make him to me, a better candidate for the win.Also Bolt has defeated Gladiator several times in the comics it seems you don't want to take that into consideration, not once but several.If it would have been just one time, then I would ve taken your point.Black Bolt's mind reacts at superhuman speeds thanks to his powers, in other words his brain is more developed, not to mention his intellectual superiority, that always count in a close battle.You said that the Marvel handbook(outdated) says that Gladiator is superior(not true to me), to me Marvel has said Bolt is superior, check the comics."

Ben is hardly a slow being - I grant you he is not as fast as BB, so for him to not even see Gladiator move is an example of Gladiators super speed, nothing more.

Gladiator cannot create an impregnable force field. Impregnable implies indestructible and to my knowledge BB has defelcted powerful missiles with his FF but not attacks that are as powerful as say Thors hammer Mjolnir.

Does BB walk around with his Force Field up all the time ?

Is that his normal state to have the force field up, if not it will take time to errect and to my knowledge can he do this at the same time as using his voice power ?

Will his voice power even be able to transmit through his Force Field for that matter ?

Does the molecular manipulation take time to activate or take effect ?

Does the time manipulation take time to activate or take effect (I would think it takes intenese concentration) ?

If I remember the mental abilities are related to his electron manipulation and is used to influence electricity in peoples minds. Does it take time to activate ?

Can he do any of these while dodging attacks or does he need to focus time to generate these effects ?

If yes to any of these then BB loses again as he lacks the agility/reaction time to avoid Gladiators attacks.

I know that BB has more variability but ultimately he has poor physical defences and reaction time for a being with such a big attack power. Has BB dodged automatic gunfire before as this is a good test of reaction speed and agility ?

BB has no immeadiate reaction/defense to a full out attack from a being like Gladiator.

Unless he has his Force Field up all the time, a sniper with a high powered rifle could take him out from 1 mile away with a head shot as he is not bullet proof and he would be unlikely to sense a human with a mechanically based attack weapon from that distance.

I don't deny that BB has beaten him in comics but going off their abilities, Gladiator should win.

"

The Thing's eyesight is that of a normal human being, again I tell you your example means nothing.Stop reading the handbook or looking into wikepedia, missiles?? deflect missiles?? you could't get a better example, he has deflected attacks from Ikkaris arguably the most powerful Eternal and countless cosmic beings, he has deflected beams from the Kree armada, missiles? Does Gladiator walk around using his heat vision? Its stupid to say does he walk around with his force field up? This is a battle he will use it when he needs to. Can he use his voice power through the shield? I would think so, he can manipulate his powers the way he needs to. His powers say he can use molecular manipulation. it doesn't say it takes time to use it, he has the power he can use it.This is a battle at full power and they can use all their known powers and abilities to the fullest. Saying what if? this what if? that is a matter of convenience. You say he has poor physical defences, then again he has taken hits from the Hulk to Gladiator himself easily. Black Bolt hasn't dodge bullets that I know of, but he has dodge, laser fire at point blank range from Kree troopers, and I would guess they are faster than bullets, so your theory goes out the window. And I guees, dodging Giant laser cannons from a Kree armada doesn't gve him superfast reaction time, right? A sniper with a bullet rifle? don't make me laugh, He senses Cosmic hidden beings, he dodges laser beam fire and a sniper will kill him? If that would be the case he should be dead a long time ago, seeing the Kree have one of the best military based races in the universe, and yes that includes snipers, they have use them before.

#43 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Black bolt is definitely in gladiators league,but either he wins or not is the question.Gladiators will isn't very easy to break,plus he doesn't have to increase his abilities,he has them from the get go.His reaction speed is very much top level speed,after all we're disputing whether or not bb can keep up not if gladiator can keep up.I think in the long run gladiator would win,he is "supermanish" after all,which means he'll figure this out quick enough adding that his power is apparently limitless.

#44 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasma Ghost says:

"The_Creator says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
Ben is hardly a slow being - I grant you he is not as fast as BB, so for him to not even see Gladiator move is an example of Gladiators super speed, nothing more. Gladiator cannot create an impregnable force field. Impregnable implies indestructible and to my knowledge BB has defelcted powerful missiles with his FF but not attacks that are as powerful as say Thors hammer Mjolnir. Does BB walk around with his Force Field up all the time ? Is that his normal state to have the force field up, if not it will take time to errect and to my knowledge can he do this at the same time as using his voice power ? Will his voice power even be able to transmit through his Force Field for that matter ? Does the molecular manipulation take time to activate or take effect ? Does the time manipulation take time to activate or take effect (I would think it takes intenese concentration) ? If I remember the mental abilities are related to his electron manipulation and is used to influence electricity in peoples minds. Does it take time to activate ? Can he do any of these while dodging attacks or does he need to focus time to generate these effects ? If yes to any of these then BB loses again as he lacks the agility/reaction time to avoid Gladiators attacks. I know that BB has more variability but ultimately he has poor physical defences and reaction time for a being with such a big attack power. Has BB dodged automatic gunfire before as this is a good test of reaction speed and agility ? BB has no immeadiate reaction/defense to a full out attack from a being like Gladiator. Unless he has his Force Field up all the time, a sniper with a high powered rifle could take him out from 1 mile away with a head shot as he is not bullet proof and he would be unlikely to sense a human with a mechanically based attack weapon from that distance. I don't deny that BB has beaten him in comics but going off their abilities, Gladiator should win. "
The Thing's eyesight is that of a normal human being, again I tell you your example means nothing.Stop reading the handbook or looking into wikepedia, missiles?? deflect missiles?? you could't get a better example, he has deflected attacks from Ikkaris arguably the most powerful Eternal and countless cosmic beings, he has deflected beams from the Kree armada, missiles? Does Gladiator walk around using his heat vision? Its stupid to say does he walk around with his force field up? This is a battle he will use it when he needs to. Can he use his voice power through the shield? I would think so, he can manipulate his powers the way he needs to. His powers say he can use molecular manipulation. it doesn't say it takes time to use it, he has the power he can use it.This is a battle at full power and they can use all their known powers and abilities to the fullest. Saying what if? this what if? that is a matter of convenience. You say he has poor physical defences, then again he has taken hits from the Hulk to Gladiator himself easily. Black Bolt hasn't dodge bullets that I know of, but he has dodge, laser fire at point blank range from Kree troopers, and I would guess they are faster than bullets, so your theory goes out the window. And I guees, dodging Giant laser cannons from a Kree armada doesn't gve him superfast reaction time, right? A sniper with a bullet rifle? don't make me laugh, He senses Cosmic hidden beings, he dodges laser beam fire and a sniper will kill him? If that would be the case he should be dead a long time ago, seeing the Kree have one of the best military based races in the universe, and yes that includes snipers, they have use them before."

Simple question for you then.

Can Thor (classic) beat BB ?

#45 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way on any day.

#46 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Adidas Demon says:

"On Paper: Gladiator takes it. But,Winner: Black Bolt. (He's done it more than once, easily, he can do it again)"

With this "logic", that means that Spider-Man can beat Firelord. After all, a writer already made it happen. Let's get real. Black Bolt's voice would not harm Gladiator. Not even a scream, unless he yelled directly into Gladiator's ear. Black Bolt is powerful but no where near Gladiator level. Gladiator can survive exploding suns and black holes!

Black Bolt would be KO'd by one punch from Gladiator who is easily 5 times stronger than Black Bolt. He could incinerate Black Bolt with his eye beams if he wished. Check any version of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe and you will see. None of Black Bolt's powers could stop Gladiator, but Gladiator could kill Black Bolt in more ways than one. Remember, just because a writer may allow Black Widow to beat Wonder Man (Secret Wars 2) doesn't mean you have the right to suspend your common sense.

#47 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Adidas Demon says:

With this "logic", that means that Spider-Man can beat Firelord. After all, a writer already made it happen. Let's get real. Black Bolt's voice would not harm Gladiator. Not even a scream, unless he yelled directly into Gladiator's ear. Black Bolt is powerful but no where near Gladiator level. Gladiator can survive exploding suns and black holes!

Black Bolt would be KO'd by one punch from Gladiator who is easily 5 times stronger than Black Bolt. He could incinerate Black Bolt with his eye beams if he wished. Check any version of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe and you will see. None of Black Bolt's powers could stop Gladiator, but Gladiator could kill Black Bolt in more ways than one. Remember, just because a writer may allow Black Widow to beat Wonder Man (Secret Wars 2) doesn't mean you have the right to suspend your common sense. "

Correction: Black Widow beat Wonder Man in Contest of Champions 2. My bad.

#48 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gladiator managed to sucker-punch BB he might be able to win, but once BB's aware of him, he can cause every electron in his body to collide with every adjacent electron. If you're occupying space in the physical universe (which Gladiator is) you're out of luck friend. He isn't King of the Inhumans for nothing. Gladiator's powers have always been dependent upon the story in which he is using them. Hell, Cannonball took him on once. He is arrogant as hell, and would (based on his character's history) underestimate Black Bolt, thinking his powers were enough to defeat him in the first place (as has been demonstrated in the scans in this thread). The first thing Gladiator does in most fights is state how great he is, the will of the Empire, etc. He doesn't come flying in at super-speed at tear people in half. If he did, they wouldn't need the rest of the Imperial Guard.

#49 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt wins.

#50 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.