"Black Adam"

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#205  Edited By claws

lol at hal and ball buster..classic....and black adam ftw but i think glads would put off an good fight

Avatar image for noobasaurus_rex
Noobasaurus_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By Noobasaurus_Rex

Gladiator, but barely.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By velle37

BA
darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By darth_fletcher

black adam to lay the smackdown !!!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#209  Edited By MrDirector786

Black Adam very, very easily. There was no need to bump this.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By tensor
@MrDirector786: i 2nd that
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#211  Edited By termiteone4ever

Put me two rounds of long island ice tea on Black adam

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By DrTyrannical

Gladiator

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#213  Edited By PirateKing69
@MrDirector786 said:
" Black Adam very, very easily. There was no need to bump this. "
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By termiteone4ever
@DrTyrannical:
So how would Gladiator beat him now ?  
LOL
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By DrTyrannical
@termiteone4ever said:

" @DrTyrannical: So how would Gladiator beat him now ?  LOL "

Speed, strength, punching power, and durability equivalent or greater than Superman without the magic weakness = Win for Kallark.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By karrob
@Sef said:
"

Sling Shot says:

"Gladiatior has proven easily discouraged in the past, which has been his undoing. Black Adam has the wiisdom of some egyptian diety soooo, I think he would exploit Gladiator's "Achilles self esteem" for the win."

Great point.

"
I agree
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By DrTyrannical
@karrob said:

" @Sef said:

"

Sling Shot says:

"Gladiatior has proven easily discouraged in the past, which has been his undoing. Black Adam has the wiisdom of some egyptian diety soooo, I think he would exploit Gladiator's "Achilles self esteem" for the win."

Great point.

"
I agree "
That's not a good point. I've been over this hundreds of times on comicvine.

Where was Kallark's faltering confidence when he fought Surfer? Odin? Tyrant? Thor? Quasar? Nova? Black bolt? Hyperion? Supreme? Ego? The list goes on. The only time his confidence wavers is when he's fighting far less powerful characters who Kallark KNOWS should die easily, and by some miracle they perform a 1 time move that save the day. Black Adam does not fall into that category
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#218  Edited By MrDirector786

Black Adam stomps this easily because he's shown to be able to take on many Superman-level beings at once. Even in his earliest appearances, Black Adam was shown to be too much for the entire Marvel family. In the modern day, Black Adam has taken on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time. Gladiator wouldn't be able to take on either Superman or Captain Marvel.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#219  Edited By Shikarenji

BA

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By uknow

BA
gladiator is around superman level and BA take on many superman level fighters at the same time and win

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221  Edited By Static Shock
@MrDirector786 said:
"Even in his earliest appearances, Black Adam was shown to be too much for the entire Marvel family.
That was one instance, IIRC, and Black Adam caught all of them off guard. Most of the time, Captain Marvel is able to handle Black Adam on his own.

@MrDirector786 said:
"In the modern day, Black Adam has taken on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time.
But, much more recently, Superman was able to fight Black Adam by himself.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By the darknessss

for sure this fight will be huge,but im siding blacky adam in the end of a sweet beat up,,,,,,,,,,,,,hes got all glads power with that bit more. ba winner imo.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"Even in his earliest appearances, Black Adam was shown to be too much for the entire Marvel family.
That was one instance, IIRC, and Black Adam caught all of them off guard. Most of the time, Captain Marvel is able to handle Black Adam on his own.

@MrDirector786 said:
"In the modern day, Black Adam has taken on Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time.
But, much more recently, Superman was able to fight Black Adam by himself. "
If your talking about the fight in Countdown Black Adam seemed like he was holding back, he even offered Superman a free hit at the end of the fight. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical said:

" @termiteone4ever said:

Speed, strength, punching power, and durability equivalent or greater than Superman without the magic weakness = Win for Kallark. "
Right, now if he only had the feats equivilent to Superman then this statement could of been valid, since that isn't the case, invalid statement is invalid.

@DrTyrannical said:
" @karrob said:

" @Sef said:

"

Sling Shot says:

Great point.

"
I agree "
That's not a good point. I've been over this hundreds of times on comicvine.   Where was Kallark's faltering confidence when he fought Surfer? Odin? Tyrant? Thor? Quasar? Nova? Black bolt? Hyperion? Supreme? Ego? The list goes on. The only time his confidence wavers is when he's fighting far less powerful characters who Kallark KNOWS should die easily, and by some miracle they perform a 1 time move that save the day. Black Adam does not fall into that category "

Right, except that Surfer held back [he could of used his own weakness against him and killed him instantly, 
When did Gladiator ever once fight Odin?  He got his tail kicked by Tyrant along with Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, they couldn't even damage Tyrant and he held back on them.  
The only credible person he fought on this list fairly was Quasar, Surfer and Thor have beaten Nova easily, Hyperior is a chump and Black Bolt didn't even use the majority of his powers when he fought Gladiator.  

Black Adam would one shot the pathetic Superman knock off.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86:  It didn't look like he was holding back, at all. Black Adam offered him a free shot and turned his back, knowing that Superman wouldn't actually hit him in that situation.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86:  It didn't look like he was holding back, at all. Black Adam offered him a free shot and turned his back, knowing that Superman wouldn't actually hit him in that situation. "
He didn;t have an interest in fighting,  Supes kept accusing him of something he didn't do, at one point Adam grabbed both of his arms and tried to restrain him, Superman was also PO'd in this fight so it seems like Adam fended off a pissed off Superman
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

" @termiteone4ever said:

Speed, strength, punching power, and durability equivalent or greater than Superman without the magic weakness = Win for Kallark. "
Right, now if he only had the feats equivilent to Superman then this statement could of been valid, since that isn't the case, invalid statement is invalid.

@DrTyrannical said:
" @karrob said:

" @Sef said:

"

Sling Shot says:

Great point.

"
I agree "
That's not a good point. I've been over this hundreds of times on comicvine.   Where was Kallark's faltering confidence when he fought Surfer? Odin? Tyrant? Thor? Quasar? Nova? Black bolt? Hyperion? Supreme? Ego? The list goes on. The only time his confidence wavers is when he's fighting far less powerful characters who Kallark KNOWS should die easily, and by some miracle they perform a 1 time move that save the day. Black Adam does not fall into that category "
Right, except that Surfer held back [he could of used his own weakness against him and killed him instantly,  When did Gladiator ever once fight Odin?  He got his tail kicked by Tyrant along with Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, they couldn't even damage Tyrant and he held back on them.   The only credible person he fought on this list fairly was Quasar, Surfer and Thor have beaten Nova easily, Hyperior is a chump and Black Bolt didn't even use the majority of his powers when he fought Gladiator.    Black Adam would one shot the pathetic Superman knock off. "
I disagree with you entirely.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is his confidence didn't waver at all. Which is why I mentioned those fights.

Reading AND comprehension, fellas.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical: Several of thoes fights had nothing to do with his confidence, he was at high confidence when he fought Black Bolt and couldn't put him down even though Black Bolt didn't use his voice or amped himself
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86:  Kinda hard to believe that he didn't have an interest in fighting, when he threw the first punch. Adam tried to restrain him, but he didn't do a good job.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical: Several of thoes fights had nothing to do with his confidence, he was at high confidence when he fought Black Bolt and couldn't put him down even though Black Bolt didn't use his voice or amped himself "

SMH. Incredible. 

Please - look at the post I was quoting when I mentioned those fights.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86: The only reason why he didn't put down Black Bolt was because it was a part of the plan. He wasn't supposed to at the time.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86:  Kinda hard to believe that he didn't have an interest in fighting, when he threw the first punch. Adam tried to restrain him, but he didn't do a good job. "
The point is he tried to restrain him because he wasn't trying to fight back, it's kind of hard to believe Adam was going all out when he tried to grab Supermans arms and restrain him.  

@DrTyrannical said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical: Several of thoes fights had nothing to do with his confidence, he was at high confidence when he fought Black Bolt and couldn't put him down even though Black Bolt didn't use his voice or amped himself "

SMH. Incredible.   Please - look at the post I was quoting when I mentioned those fights. "

Doesn't matter, most of those fights were circumstantial, also when did Gladiator ever fight Odin?

@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86: The only reason why he didn't put down Black Bolt was because it was a part of the plan. He wasn't supposed to at the time. "

He called for help against Black Bolt though
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @FinalStar86:  Kinda hard to believe that he didn't have an interest in fighting, when he threw the first punch. Adam tried to restrain him, but he didn't do a good job. "

The point is he tried to restrain him because he wasn't trying to fight back, it's kind of hard to believe Adam was going all out when he tried to grab Supermans arms and restrain him.  

@DrTyrannical

said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

SMH. Incredible.   Please - look at the post I was quoting when I mentioned those fights. "

Doesn't matter, most of those fights were circumstantial, also when did Gladiator ever fight Odin?

@Static Shock

said:

" @FinalStar86: The only reason why he didn't put down Black Bolt was because it was a part of the plan. He wasn't supposed to at the time. "

He called for help against Black Bolt though "
 Circumstantial? lol. Do you know what that word means?

But he got whooped by Odin. Regardless, his confidence didn't waver. Which is the entire point I'm trying to get across. You seem incapable of understanding my point  - and the post I was addressing. 

For you;

HIS CONFIDENCE IS NOT AN ISSUE HERE.

Static is schooling you on the BB issue so I'll just add a little topping. Black Bolt spoke into Kallark's ear directly. With Super hearing, it's bound to hurt. Your precious Superman would be hurt by such attack as well. Regardless, Gladiator won.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical:  I do, do you know what that word means? Apparently not since you tried passing off Gladiators fights with Surfer as a credible feat when he was holding back.  

Then why bring it up? Getting whooped by someone isn't an impressive feat.  

I know what you're saying,  I pointed out that most of those feats were unimpressive because their were either special circumstances or the opponents weren't that powerful, you try to make it sound like he fought Tyrant by himself and did good when neither happened

Uh huh, I guess hiding behind other users and being a cheer leader is the only thing you can do since you lack the ability to make a valid argument yourself, don't worry though I'm use to it now =l
DCCOMICSRULES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By DCCOMICSRULES

BLACK ADAM EASY
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical:  I do, do you know what that word means? Apparently not since you tried passing off Gladiators fights with Surfer as a credible feat when he was holding back.    Then why bring it up? Getting whooped by someone isn't an impressive feat.    I know what you're saying,  I pointed out that most of those feats were unimpressive because their were either special circumstances or the opponents weren't that powerful, you try to make it sound like he fought Tyrant by himself and did good when neither happened  Uh huh, I guess hiding behind other users and being a cheer leader is the only thing you can do since you lack the ability to make a valid argument yourself, don't worry though I'm use to it now =l "

1. Name the circumstances.

2. I didn't try to pass anything off. Are you on lie number 7 or 8  when speaking to me? I said Gladiator's confidence didn't waver when he fought these guys because someone said his confidence was sure to shrink during this fight. That's it. I never tried to use the fights themselves as a means of argument in Gladiator's favor.  

3. Hiding? I've already brought these arguments up in the Hyperion/Thor/Gladiator thread. Look it up. I don't like repeating myself, so smiling while Static schools you is all I feel like doing. And believe me, it feels good.

4. And "Cheer leading" is mine. I used that on you weeks ago. Get your own style and please, try to be original.

Thanks!
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical:  I do, do you know what that word means? Apparently not since you tried passing off Gladiators fights with Surfer as a credible feat when he was holding back.    Then why bring it up? Getting whooped by someone isn't an impressive feat.    I know what you're saying,  I pointed out that most of those feats were unimpressive because their were either special circumstances or the opponents weren't that powerful, you try to make it sound like he fought Tyrant by himself and did good when neither happened  Uh huh, I guess hiding behind other users and being a cheer leader is the only thing you can do since you lack the ability to make a valid argument yourself, don't worry though I'm use to it now =l "

2. I didn't try to pass anything off. Are you on lie number 7 or 8  when speaking to me? I said Gladiator's confidence didn't waver when he fought these guys. That's it. I never tried to use it as a means of argument in Gladiatos's favor.  

3. Hiding? I've already brought these arguments up in the Hyperion/Thor/Gladiator thread. Look it up. I don't like repeating myself, so smiling while Static schools you is all I feel like doing. 

4. And "Cheer leading" is mine. I used that on you weeks ago. Get your own style and please, try to be original.  Thanks! "
1. Surfer holding back, Gladiator getting owned by Tyrant along with Surfer and Bill.  

2.  Then why would you even mention them?  Everyone understands that Gladiator didn't lose confidence in those fights, your pointing out the obvious, the point I was making that he fought characters that weren't that powerful, the only two he beat fairly that are powerful are Thor and possibly Quasar

3. Yes hiding, you lack the ability to make your own valid argument so you hide behind another users argument.  It's what people do when they have nothing else, you say you hate repeating yourself yet all of your arguments are recycled crap that other users alreadyt posted and were debunked.

4. I don't remember what you said two weeks ago or even 2 days ago, I've been using that on this site for over 2 years now, nice try though :P
Nothing is yours, unless you have copy rights please take that crap elsewhere
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By FLCL1
@FinalStar86: lol i see you've gotten to meet dr.trannical XD
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

2. I didn't try to pass anything off. Are you on lie number 7 or 8  when speaking to me? I said Gladiator's confidence didn't waver when he fought these guys. That's it. I never tried to use it as a means of argument in Gladiatos's favor.  

3. Hiding? I've already brought these arguments up in the Hyperion/Thor/Gladiator thread. Look it up. I don't like repeating myself, so smiling while Static schools you is all I feel like doing. 

4. And "Cheer leading" is mine. I used that on you weeks ago. Get your own style and please, try to be original.  Thanks! "
1. Surfer holding back, Gladiator getting owned by Tyrant along with Surfer and Bill.    2.  Then why would you even mention them?  Everyone understands that Gladiator didn't lose confidence in those fights, your pointing out the obvious, the point I was making that he fought characters that weren't that powerful, the only two he beat fairly that are powerful are Thor and possibly Quasar  3. Yes hiding, you lack the ability to make your own valid argument so you hide behind another users argument.  It's what people do when they have nothing else, you say you hate repeating yourself yet all of your arguments are recycled crap that other users alreadyt posted and were debunked.  4. I don't remember what you said two weeks ago or even 2 days ago, I've been using that on this site for over 2 years now, nice try though :P "
1. Lie number 9. You said MOST of those fights were circumstantial and you gave two examples. And to top it all off - it has nothing to do with his confidence holding strong.

2. Not everyone understands this. Read the post I quoted originally.

3. Again, Hyperion/Thor/Gladiator thread. Read it. I was the original Kallark guru with arguments that have yet to be debunked. Especially by you.

4. Lie number 10? Yup.

Have at her, Static.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86 said:
"The point is he tried to restrain him because he wasn't trying to fight back, it's kind of hard to believe Adam was going all out when he tried to grab Supermans arms and restrain him.   
He didn't actually restrain (as in hold him down to subdue him). He grabbed him and tossed him away. That's not restraining anyone, at all, and it just added more fuel to the fire.

@FinalStar86 said:
" He called for help against Black Bolt though "
Which was also a part of the plan. Gladiator wasn't supposed to defeat Black Bolt there.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical: 1. Most of his fights against the more powerful characters which all together were 3 maybe 4, he got owned by Odin, Surfer held back and Tyrant owned him Surfer and Bill at the same time, the only person lying here is you

2. I gave up on expecting any valid argument from you.

3. Have read it already, you use cookie cutter arguments that other people have already lost, you told me to be original when you fail to do so yourself.
Wait what? You think you started all the Gladiator arguments that everyone across all comic forums use?  Bravo, you started an internet phenomenon of fail arguments used for the guy :P

4. Once again, I've been using it on this site for over 2 years now, nothing belongs to you.

You're still a cheer leader and you hide behind other users.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"The point is he tried to restrain him because he wasn't trying to fight back, it's kind of hard to believe Adam was going all out when he tried to grab Supermans arms and restrain him.   
He didn't actually restrain (as in hold him down to subdue him). He grabbed him and tossed him away. That's not restraining anyone, at all, and it just added more fuel to the fire.

@FinalStar86 said:
" He called for help against Black Bolt though "
Which was also a part of the plan. Gladiator wasn't supposed to defeat Black Bolt there. "
My entire point is that he wasn't interested in fighting, he threw a punch then told Superman to screw off, if he was interested in fighting then he wouldn't have tried to clear his own name and give Superman a free shot at the end.  Teth was clearly not going all out.

I find it hard to believe that the whole plan involved Gladiator purposely calling for help against a Black Bolt who didn't use the majority of his powers.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical: 1. Most of his fights against the more powerful characters which all together were 3 maybe 4, he got owned by Odin, Surfer held back and Tyrant owned him Surfer and Bill at the same time, the only person lying here is you  2. I gave up on expecting any valid argument from you.  3. Have read it already, you use cookie cutter arguments that other people have already lost, you told me to be original when you fail to do so yourself. Wait what? You think you started all the Gladiator arguments that everyone across all comic forums use?  Bravo, you started an internet phenomenon of fail arguments used for the guy :P  4. Once again, I've been using it on this site for over 2 years now, nothing belongs to you.  You're still a cheer leader and you hide behind other users. "

DrTyrannical said

1. Lie number 9. You said MOST of those fights were circumstantial and you gave two examples. And to top it all off - it has nothing to do with his confidence holding strong.

2. Not everyone understands this. Read the post I quoted originally.

3. Again, Hyperion/Thor/Gladiator thread. Read it. I was the original Kallark guru with arguments that have yet to be debunked. Especially by you.

4. Lie number 10? Yup.

Have at her, Static. 

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:
I find it hard to believe that the whole plan involved Gladiator purposely calling for help against a Black Bolt who didn't use the majority of his powers. "
That's because you didn't read the comic.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical:  Also referring to me as a female further debunks any credibility you might of had, not that you had any to begin with
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical:  Also referring to me as a female further debunks any credibility you might of had, not that you had any to begin with "

Oh I'm sorry. You're not?

And what can you get with internet credibility? If you can trade it in for a flat screen T.V. or something I might be tempted to care.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86 said:
My entire point is that he wasn't interested in fighting, he threw a punch then told Superman to screw off, if he was interested in fighting then he wouldn't have tried to clear his own name and give Superman a free shot at the end.  Teth was clearly not going all out.
I'm aware of what your point is, but I don't agree with it.

@FinalStar86 said:
"I find it hard to believe that the whole plan involved Gladiator purposely calling for help against a Black Bolt who didn't use the majority of his powers. "
The plan was to lure Black Bolt out in the open in order to set him up for a white noise blast and shut him down. Black Bolt gave Gladiator a run for his money there because Gladiator allowed it to happen. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By FinalStar86
@DrTyrannical said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @DrTyrannical:  Also referring to me as a female further debunks any credibility you might of had, not that you had any to begin with "
Oh I'm sorry. You're not? "
I really don't mind your personal attacks, it just proves that you have no valid arguments to make, and that no one here takes you or anything you say seriously, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to start disregarding anything you have to say, continue with your cheer leading ...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By FinalStar86
@Static Shock said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I'm aware of what your point is, but I don't agree with it.

@FinalStar86 said:
"I find it hard to believe that the whole plan involved Gladiator purposely calling for help against a Black Bolt who didn't use the majority of his powers. "
The plan was to lure Black Bolt out in the open in order to set him up for a white noise blast and shut him down. Black Bolt gave Gladiator a run for his money there because Gladiator allowed it to happen.  "
People usually don't grab someone by the arms when they go all out and try to kill someone. 
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By DrTyrannical
@FinalStar86 said:

" @DrTyrannical said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
Oh I'm sorry. You're not? "
I really don't mind your personal attacks, it just proves that you have no valid arguments to make, and that no one here takes you or anything you say seriously, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to start disregarding anything you have to say, continue with your cheer leading ... "
The same thing you say to everyone who disagrees with your absurd argument and baseless claims.  *sigh*

Where is the originality around here?

Gladiator wins. 

He's just as strong, faster, just as smart, just as good as a fighter and has no Magic vulnerability.