#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

Who wins and why.  No one is holding back.  They dont know each others powers this a random encounter.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Gladiator should win here. I think Glad could take down Bizarro...
#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator is little to smart for him.

#4 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

gladiator wins.

#5 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly think Gladiator could give Superman a run for his money, Bizzaro is taken out, not with ease, but taken down all the same.

#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Bizzaro. He's to dumb to get hurt. The only reason Superman ever beats him is because he knows what he's up against. Gladiator would simply try to pound his way to victory, and that aint gonna work here.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Honestly think Gladiator could give Superman a run for his money, Bizzaro is taken out, not with ease, but taken down all the same."

That's ridiculous.Gladiator got owned by Ms.Marvel..and she's nowhere near Superman's strength and on top of it..he want's weakened or suffering from lack of confidence.
#8 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno Gambler, Venom beat Bizzaro in DC VS Marvel, and he is way weaker then Gladiator. Bizzaro never figured out how to beat him so how would he win against Gladiator?

#9 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

DC vs Marvels are wack.  And Gladiator isn't Venom, they have two different styles. Like I said Gladiator is gonna come at Bizzaro with everything he has and when he finally realizes its not enough, his confidence is gonna start to get shaky.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Dunno Gambler, Venom beat Bizzaro in DC VS Marvel, and he is way weaker then Gladiator. Bizzaro never figured out how to beat him so how would he win against Gladiator?"

Wolverine beat Lobo in DC vs. Marvel doesn't mean you can't use common sense to realize that can't happen.
#11 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"DC vs Marvels are wack.  And Gladiator isn't Venom, they have two different styles. Like I said Gladiator is gonna come at Bizzaro with everything he has and when he finally realizes its not enough, his confidence is gonna start to get shaky.
"
Very true, Venom as Eddie Brock was a very clever and sneaky fighter, Gladiator is smash mouth in your face kinda fighter who does heavily depend on his own strength rather then startegy, but he is very intelligent, Bizzaro is anything but, so I still give it to Gladiator
#12 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"DC vs Marvels are wack.  And Gladiator isn't Venom, they have two different styles. Like I said Gladiator is gonna come at Bizzaro with everything he has and when he finally realizes its not enough, his confidence is gonna start to get shaky.
"
Very true, Venom as Eddie Brock was a very clever and sneaky fighter, Gladiator is smash mouth in your face kinda fighter who does heavily depend on his own strength rather then startegy, but he is very intelligent, Bizzaro is anything but, so I still give it to Gladiator
#13 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds good in theory, but can you sight some instances where Gladiator used his mind as opposed to his strength to defeat an opponent? Not saying he couldn't do it, it just seems a lil out of character.

#14 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point Gambler, he does blindly follow the ruler of the Shi'Ar Empire. Which doesn't exactly show combat or functional intelligence for that matter.

#15 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

bizzaro is a greater force to be reckoned with. and what's worst?

a retard who is 100,000 ton stengh

or

a warrior with ... well... nevermind.

#16 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight out slaugathon, Bizzaro wins.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"

Not true. When gladiator fought supreme it took them a few hours to reaize they were evenly matched. All that time gladiator was gettin attacaked physically an mentally. Unlike superman or bizzaro he was adapting to it so it had no effect. So in a slug fest bizzaro has shown he can't last. Gladiator has shown he can't last if its tyrant of Thors hammer and not to many people can last against the two. So if bizzaro has trouble with the likes of supermans fist he definitely can't pull this off against gladiator. Plus like I've stated before its nearly impossible to make his confidence drop and a really dumb guy isn't one of those things that can make it possibe.

Your right dc vs marvel does suck.
#18 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Gambler said:
"

Not true. When gladiator fought supreme it took them a few hours to reaize they were evenly matched. All that time gladiator was gettin attacaked physically an mentally. Unlike superman or bizzaro he was adapting to it so it had no effect. So in a slug fest bizzaro has shown he can't last. Gladiator has shown he can't last if its tyrant of Thors hammer and not to many people can last against the two. So if bizzaro has trouble with the likes of supermans fist he definitely can't pull this off against gladiator. Plus like I've stated before its nearly impossible to make his confidence drop and a really dumb guy isn't one of those things that can make it possibe.

Your right dc vs marvel does suck."

Is the fight with Supreme cannon ?
I didn't think it was.
#19 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator would defeat Bizzaro. People go on about hiom coming in full pelt and his blows not doing a thing, which seems stupid to me. How is a guy who can punch planets into little peices not going to have an effect on someone? Has Bizarro moved fast enough that he has interacted with people out of time before? Gladiator has, he interacted with and fought them. How good of a martial artist is Bizzarro? Because Gladiator knows Shi'ar death arts amongst others. People are saying his confidence will weign, but for some reason nobdy has considered the opposite. What if he gets pissed off or gains more confidence? What if he makes himself untouchable because he believes himself to be as he did with Vulcan what is a 'retard who is 100,000 ton strength' gonna do then?

ME AM BIZZARO ME AM NOT ABLE-INGS TO TOUCHING YOU ME AMS NOT KNOW WHAT-INGS TO DO LOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOOOOOLOLOLLOLOOLOOLLOOLOOLOOLOLOLOL

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator

#21 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"

Gladiator would defeat Bizzaro. People go on about hiom coming in full pelt and his blows not doing a thing, which seems stupid to me. How is a guy who can punch planets into little peices not going to have an effect on someone? Has Bizarro moved fast enough that he has interacted with people out of time before? Gladiator has, he interacted with and fought them. How good of a martial artist is Bizzarro? Because Gladiator knows Shi'ar death arts amongst others. People are saying his confidence will weign, but for some reason nobdy has considered the opposite. What if he gets pissed off or gains more confidence? What if he makes himself untouchable because he believes himself to be as he did with Vulcan what is a 'retard who is 100,000 ton strength' gonna do then?

ME AM BIZZARO ME AM NOT ABLE-INGS TO TOUCHING YOU ME AMS NOT KNOW WHAT-INGS TO DO LOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOOOOOLOLOLLOLOOLOOLLOOLOOLOOLOLOLOL

"
I'm curious where  you got the, "100,000" ton strength limit from. He's Superman in every aspect except for intelligence.  Making him faster then Gladiator who's been tagged by characters who don't even have superhuman speed. Gladiator himself even states that when he fought Gambit the first time, that the mutants Agility saved his life. Really? So a character with Peak Human Agility was able to use that to his advantage against Gladiator? So what would someone with Superman level speed do?
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"

"
I'm curious where  you got the, "100,000" ton strength limit from. He's Superman in every aspect except for intelligence.  Making him faster then Gladiator who's been tagged by characters who don't even have superhuman speed. Gladiator himself even states that when he fought Gambit the first time, that the mutants Agility saved his life. Really? So a character with Peak Human Agility was able to use that to his advantage against Gladiator? So what would someone with Superman level speed do?
"
 I change my vote to Bizzaro.
#23 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it has been decided that the fights with Gambit and Cannonball are definately the exception rather than the rule when it comes to Gladiator and his fights. Like The Creator said Bizarro hasn't been upgraded like Superman has in terms of power levels in recent years. I mean punching planets in half and moving in nanoseconds as well as believing himself untouchable are much more in line with his power set than getting tagged by Gambit.

#24 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

How many planets has he punched in half? One? How many times has he used, "Because I believe myself untouchable"? Once? So why are these the rule then? I value the creators opinion but I believe he's mistaken about Bizzaro not receiving any upgrades. In his most recent showing he curbstomped Wonder Woman. Another character on par with Superman. It was by far the most vicious version of Bizzaro to date.

#25 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing is how many times has he actually appeared in comics? Its not like Thor etc who appears every month and does something fantastic. Gladiator appears once or twice and does something hardcore so that when he jobs to people like Gambit, it makes Gambit seems that much cooler. More than once has he been shown moving at speeds beyond mortal comprehension i.e. his fight with Hyperion and that situation with the Fantastic Four, he swims through suns without it even stopping him. I mean if you wanna boil it down to the most basic level Gladiator has beaten Thor, Thor pushed Superman to the limit (even though he was beaten) and Bizarro isn't as powerful as Superman nor is he as smart. Whereas Gladiator is a trained soldier who knows however many alien martial arts and leads one of the most powerful superhuman task forces in the universe so he definately as  some ability of strategy and tactics. Whereas Bizarro thinks backwards.

#26 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I'm curious where  you got the, "100,000" ton strength limit from. He's Superman in every aspect except for intelligence.  Making him faster then Gladiator who's been tagged by characters who don't even have superhuman speed. Gladiator himself even states that when he fought Gambit the first time, that the mutants Agility saved his life. Really? So a character with Peak Human Agility was able to use that to his advantage against Gladiator? So what would someone with Superman level speed do?
"

Okay, I've reread and reread the issue with Gambit, and I keep getting the feeling that the reference to his agility saving him is completely based on him dodging bullets, as Gladiator doesn't really do anything against him prior to that. He orders the troops to fire, and possibly throws him once. He never says "Your agility saved you from me", just that the agility saved him. I'll look at the issue again, but I never got the impression the agility comment referred directly to Gambit.
#27 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"The thing is how many times has he actually appeared in comics? Its not like Thor etc who appears every month and does something fantastic. Gladiator appears once or twice and does something hardcore so that when he jobs to people like Gambit, it makes Gambit seems that much cooler. More than once has he been shown moving at speeds beyond mortal comprehension i.e. his fight with Hyperion and that situation with the Fantastic Four, he swims through suns without it even stopping him. I mean if you wanna boil it down to the most basic level Gladiator has beaten Thor, Thor pushed Superman to the limit (even though he was beaten) and Bizarro isn't as powerful as Superman nor is he as smart. Whereas Gladiator is a trained soldier who knows however many alien martial arts and leads one of the most powerful superhuman task forces in the universe so he definately as  some ability of strategy and tactics. Whereas Bizarro thinks backwards.
"
Theres some nice points in here, but your mistaken about Bizzaro not being as powerful as Superman. Their so evenly matched that the only way Sups ever beats him is by outsmarting him (basically tricking him into stopping)

@Ebony Bishop. I'll post the scan and we can discuss it further.

#28 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Here it is. Gladiator states in the first panel, "Your agility saved you when last WE met"

#29 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest with you I ain't sure completely sure about his powerlevels cause I ain't really a fan of the guy, I was just quoting something The Creator said in a different thread about the comparable powers of both heroes that Bizarro hasn't been upgraded with Superman. If he is as powerful as Superman then I still think it would go to Gladiator as whilst their power levels are similar, he can easily outsmart the guy with his level of training and intelligence.

#30 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, but the last time they met (the issue prior) they didn't fight. There was only some shooting at Gambit, which he dodged. (Which led to my favourite line of the issue, with Jubilee saying that Gambit's ability to dodge bullets is because "He's too pretty to get shot", or something. I'm paraphrasing.)

#31 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"To be honest with you I ain't sure completely sure about his powerlevels cause I ain't really a fan of the guy, I was just quoting something The Creator said in a different thread about the comparable powers of both heroes that Bizarro hasn't been upgraded with Superman. If he is as powerful as Superman then I still think it would go to Gladiator as whilst their power levels are similar, he can easily outsmart the guy with his level of training and intelligence.
"
Now this is something I'm more inclined to agree with. In my opinion for Gladiator to win he would HAVE to outsmart Bizzaro as opposed to just slugging it out with him. The question is would he figure that out or just keep trying to smash his way to victory.
#32 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the thing there is usually smashing his way to victory seems to work quite well so it is probably what he would go for at the start of the fight. I mean its worked against Thor, Hyperion etc so it would probably be effective to a point but remember he is a much more skiller fighter than Superman or Bizarro so that would probably be a great advantage in this fight. I mean the point with Bizarro is he is so dumb that its not really that hard to outsmart him at all. I mean in the recent Action Comics he was so dumb that even after he was told was Chris Kent looked like he was still runnin' around snapping random kid's arms looking for him.

#33 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha true. But as far as I know he's never been put down by straight brawling and say Gladiator reaches a point where he just gets p!ssed and believes himself untouchable and unleashes on Bizzaro, and he still keeps coming. Something like that may weaken his confidence.

#34 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't know dude. I mean hypothetically it could be possible but the only time I have ever seen it happen was against Cannonball, and even then he got up straight away (thats even if we take the fight as being more than a giant job fest). I mean against people on his level of strength if he isn't winning at the start he just keeps fighting until he wins or loses, there has never really been any mention of him becoming weaker as his confidence falls (if it actually ever does). The only time from memory I saw his confidence completely destroyed in a fight was against Cassandra Nova and thats only because she was some next level telepath.

#35 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I honestly don't know dude. I mean hypothetically it could be possible but the only time I have ever seen it happen was against Cannonball, and even then he got up straight away (thats even if we take the fight as being more than a giant job fest). I mean against people on his level of strength if he isn't winning at the start he just keeps fighting until he wins or loses, there has never really been any mention of him becoming weaker as his confidence falls (if it actually ever does). The only time from memory I saw his confidence completely destroyed in a fight was against Cassandra Nova and thats only because she was some next level telepath.
"
Nice post.

And on the same note thats the entire problem with Gladiator. He has some impressive high end feats, yet gets beat by Cannonball and Gambit. He's almost a joke
#36 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gambit thing is stupid. Anyone can see that. Gladiator survives a Nova force explosion and all it does is piss him off yet a deck of cards being thrown at him by Gambit owns him!?!?!? WTF? Also in that series of comics [the one before i believe] Deathbird [is that her name Lilandra's sister? ] said that she had trained Gladiator in combat, im fine with that, and that she was as strong as him, im not fine with that at all. Last i recall she was around the 6 ton mark. I know its not something shown much in comics, but usually when people of comparable strength fight they can wound, break harm eachother, i see no reaosn why a guy who knows all kinds of martial arts couldnt hurt this guy. Gambler you keep assuming that the Gladiators attacks wont phase Bizarro, why is this? Also why do you automatically assume that one form of attack failing means he loses confidence? Why would it not steel his resolve make him stubborn to the task and want to kill this dude with renewed vigor?

#37 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the problem with alot of high end heroes in the Marvel Universe, especially the less popular ones, is that Marvel just don't know how to involve them in Earth based affairs. I mean one time he fought Thor and Thor Girl when she was still the designate and was taking blasts "almost as powerful as Odins" and wasn't going down. I mean look at The Sentry, one minute he is one shotting Terrax and the next he is BLEEDING against Ultron. Until they get someone to write a comprehensive series for Gladiator he is gonna be relegated to getting his feats from bit parts in X-Men comics which unfortunately involve stuff like Cannonball and Gambit.

#38 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

I never said Gladiators attacks wouldn't phase Bizzaro. I'm saying I've never seen Bizzaro defeated by someone who simply tries to brawl him. Bizzaro may be dumb but he does know how to fight, maybe not on the level of Gladiator but he knows how to avoid being hit and how to use his powers. You seem eager to dismiss all of Gladiator's low end feats while wanting to accept all his high end feats as gospel. Gladiator has been shown to lose confidence before, I'm simply saying Bizzaro is durable enough to take some serious damage. And its possible Gladiator will begin to lose fate.

#39 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? why would he lose faith? he is a soldier. OH NO THIS ONE ATTACK I HAVE USED FAILED ALL IS LOST I WILL DIE NOW!?!?!. I DONT THINK SO. I am ignoring his low end encounters because they are stupid. It doesnt match up to his bio, and it SHOULD be plain to see that he is being used as a yardstick. His fight with the Hulk was stupid. The Hulk wasnt near his strength level, nowhere near his speed level [Gladiator would have been out of the atmosphere before the Hulk could blink let alone think to smack his ears] and had the advantage of ariel attacks. The Gambit example is stupid. Why would a guy who reacts in nanoseconds and who flies faster than light not be able to have Gambit skinned and beheaded before he could even think of his first witty Cajun remark? Thats why i ignore his low end feats. They make no sense or he loses because of the most unlikely plot device. You are seriously happy with Gladiator losing to Gambit one minute then mopping the floor with Thor the next??!!?

Gladiator being as strong as he is and being a martial artist is very pertinent here. It means he can exploit things like leverage, pressure points [he has incredible vision he would be able to determine any and all of Bizzaro's biological processes] and would know how to hit most effectively. He should be strong enough to cause dislocations, block off vital veins or the equivenlent  and such through certain moves.

Gladiator has fought people whom he hasnt physically bested right away and endured without losing confidence. Supreme, Hyperion, Thor etc. So if he is punching Bizzaro and getting no effect other than blood on his romper suit he will just change tactics, hes not going to fly into space and adopt the fetal position or cry for his mummy.

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I never said Gladiators attacks wouldn't phase Bizzaro. I'm saying I've never seen Bizzaro defeated by someone who simply tries to brawl him. Bizzaro may be dumb but he does know how to fight, maybe not on the level of Gladiator but he knows how to avoid being hit and how to use his powers. You seem eager to dismiss all of Gladiator's low end feats while wanting to accept all his high end feats as gospel. Gladiator has been shown to lose confidence before, I'm simply saying Bizzaro is durable enough to take some serious damage. And its possible Gladiator will begin to lose fate.
"

But its nearly impossible for him to lose confidence. The chances of him losing to a dumb brute like bizzaro are 0. One being he's fought beings like Thor, and supreme, tyrant with out losing confidence why lose it to bizzaro who has kid fighitng skills and won't be to much trouble really.  Once gladiator finds out his just a big dumb brute he will take that to advantage. He lost to hulk cause of the fact he already fought and been exposed to the radiation that weakens him and the radiation was in the form of a small planet he threw in space I think. HE lost to the ff4 and captain because he was hitting the shield thinking it was reed and he couldn't hurt the sheild so after several attempts he thought about it and lost confidence. To cannonball wasn't he hit with something that made him loose confidence or something else either way it was bad writing. But to bizzaro he won't lose confidence. Plus unlike bizzaro gladiator won't feel his hits bizzaro will feel gladiators hits and that will lead to him winning. Bizzaro could barely handle knocking out wonder woman with his fist and they were bleeding at the end of the fight same result will happen here except he won't be the last one standing and gladiators fist won't be bleeding.
#41 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Why? why would he lose faith? he is a soldier. OH NO THIS ONE ATTACK I HAVE USED FAILED ALL IS LOST I WILL DIE NOW!?!?!. I DONT THINK SO. I am ignoring his low end encounters because they are stupid. It doesnt match up to his bio, and it SHOULD be plain to see that he is being used as a yardstick. His fight with the Hulk was stupid. The Hulk wasnt near his strength level, nowhere near his speed level [Gladiator would have been out of the atmosphere before the Hulk could blink let alone think to smack his ears] and had the advantage of ariel attacks. The Gambit example is stupid. Why would a guy who reacts in nanoseconds and who flies faster than light not be able to have Gambit skinned and beheaded before he could even think of his first witty Cajun remark? Thats why i ignore his low end feats. They make no sense or he loses because of the most unlikely plot device. You are seriously happy with Gladiator losing to Gambit one minute then mopping the floor with Thor the next??!!?

Gladiator being as strong as he is and being a martial artist is very pertinent here. It means he can exploit things like leverage, pressure points [he has incredible vision he would be able to determine any and all of Bizzaro's biological processes] and would know how to hit most effectively. He should be strong enough to cause dislocations, block off vital veins or the equivenlent  and such through certain moves.

Gladiator has fought people whom he hasnt physically bested right away and endured without losing confidence. Supreme, Hyperion, Thor etc. So if he is punching Bizzaro and getting no effect other than blood on his romper suit he will just change tactics, hes not going to fly into space and adopt the fetal position or cry for his mummy."
Do you know anything about Bizzaro? Thats a rhetorical question, I already know you dont. And I love how you can read my post and twist it into something silly. Stop being a fanboy for 5secs and listen to what I'm saying. Better yet do some research on Bizzaro. I've already asked you once where you got his strength limit from and you choose to ignore me. Is that because you pulled it outta your ass? Bizzaro has taken shots from Superman as well as Wonder Woman and never bled once. He's never had someone dislocate his joints or block off his vitals. Who exactly has Gladiator performed these martial arts skills on? Cause every fight I've seen him in all he does is brawl.

Again simply because you don't wanna except his low end feats doesn't change the fact that they happened. In fact he's low end feats outnumber his high, making them quite credible in my opinion. Maybe Gladiator beating Thor was plot device. But of course you don't wanna look at it that way because its a high end feat, and according to you all of Gladiator's high end performances are credible. If we all started using this method none of our favorite characters would ever lose in the battle threads.

Not only does Bizzaro match Superman in terms of strength but he has some nasty reverse powers as well. And he's not going to hold back.

#42 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there are more low end then high end feats for Gladiator, infact I think thats part of the reason why when you do see low end feats you think "hmm thats really dumb".

#43 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Dunno Gambler, Venom beat Bizzaro in DC VS Marvel, and he is way weaker then Gladiator. Bizzaro never figured out how to beat him so how would he win against Gladiator?"
That crossover isn't canon. So, it doesn't count.
#44 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets compare then.

#45 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Gladiator has been shown to lose confidence before, I'm simply saying Bizzaro is durable enough to take some serious damage. And its possible Gladiator will begin to lose fate."

I tried to tell him this in the Gladiator vs. Superman thread. And, he told me that there's no way it would happen when it's happened before (thanks the Fantastic Four and Captain America). Not even gonna touch on it again.

Logic Mark III said:
"Gladiator has fought people whom he hasnt physically bested right away and endured without losing confidence. Supreme, Hyperion, Thor etc....

The Supreme fight isn't canon. Stop using it.
#46 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for high end feats just click Logic's page he has a ton there. Low end feats I can think of 3: Cannonball, Gambit and that deal with Cap's shield. As for the losing confidence thing like I said previously it is possible his confidence can drop and has been shown, but when it has happened it is generally in situations like the Cannonball fiasco. I have never seen him lose confidence when he is fighting someone as powerful as he is.

#47 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit twice

Cannonball

Caps Shield

Deathbird

There are more but those are off the top of my head

#48 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Twice? When was the second time? I remember the HAVE THE WHOLE DECK! dealie. Even so thats 5.

1. Beating Hyperion
  2. Beating Thor
  3. Flying through a sun
  4. Punching a planet to pieces
  5. Taking a whisper from Blackbolt to the face and getting up.
  6. Believing himself untouchable from Vulcan
Thats 6 examples right there already out numbering the low end ones. Like I said previously he'll have more high end then low end feats in order to make the characters he jobs to seem cooler. If he only had a bunch of low end feats then it wouldn't be that stupid losing to Cannoball or Gambit. But the fact he is the most powerful member of the Shi'ar imperial guard and bodyguard to the ruler of the Shi'ar empire would suggest that the higher end feats make more sense than the lower end ones.
#49 Posted by Owen_Porter (83173 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to me they dont. Like I said those are only the ones off the top of my head. There are way more low end feats then five. We could throw in the FF4 episode and that makes 6 right there. The Shiar are weak. Vulcan went through em like a hot knife through butter so you'll excuse me if I dont  hold them in high regards.

#50 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

If you through in the FF4 episode then you can throw in the X-Man one where he throws Juggernaut like his a children's toy, and thats full powered Juggernaut as well not pointless Excalibur Juggernaut. Plus Vulcan is hardly a weakling really even going as far to be described as a "beyond Omega" level mutant which would suggest he is quite powerful. I mean the fact that he can fly through space without needing to breath alone makes those low end feats seem weird, especially as he can survive re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere makes most of those feats silly seeing as the amount of invulnerability needed to do this would be the equivalent 220 ton space rocket.