#2 Posted by methos 3 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
methos 3 said:
"

Gladiator.

"

#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Gladiator only because Vulcan still has not reached the power levels to defeat him.  Eventually Vulcan will surpass Gladiator.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Gladiator should be able to handle Vulcan right now..
#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator, but only because Vulcan isn't properly trained in his powers. Gladiator wields energies like his eye-beams that Vulcan should easily be able to turn against him. In the end it doesn't matter, and Gladiator would snatch out his other eye.

#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator would easily win.
Vulcan's reaction speeds are only human while Gladiator can react at speeds faster than the human eye can follow and Vulcan's durability is insufficient to stop Gladiator caving his skull in.

#8 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

no gladiater wouldnt because did u see that one fight vulcan was barley defeated and the only reason he was is because he was weakened and hes not at full potential but that was how many years ago, i think vulcan could defently win, oh and another reason is becaus ethe wrtier even said if that was a 1 vs. 1 battle with vulcan and gladiater, vulcan could win...vulcan has many more powers than him he has electricy,fire,a wierd form of telekinesses,he can turn off other peoples powers, and most of all energy manipulation where he can actually absorb energy and if he absorbed enough energy out of someone he could actually leave them powerlees and maybe even take thier powers.

#9 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#10 Posted by emperorvulcan432 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

if gladiator is so powerful as you all think than y doesnt he over throw vulcan...even the writer said vulcan had the power to beat him but he didnt use it right and all gladiater has on him is confidence and gladiator has to have a special suit just to manipulate his own powers and i dont know about you all but i think characters that has to have a special object or suit just to use his powers right is pretty lame, they should be able to control it naturally,like cable he has to have that stupid gun just to channel his powers and havok will over load with out his suit. vulcan on his own especialy againest the imperial guard and dont you remember how much they weakened him, i mean first they use that one girls mental powers to get into his mind than started throwing everything at them.so i think vulcan did pretty good in that fight and say we start this over looking at vulcan vs. gladiator one on one. oh and i dont know about you guys but i think in the upcoming war of the kiings gladiator will try to over throw vulcan and vulcan will say hell no and beat gladiator to the floor like he did cosair

#11 Edited by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator wins..easily.

#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator easy

#13 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Gladiator easy"
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator.

#15 Posted by Delinquent (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Vulcan but then I'd be lying so Gladiator....

#16 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Fatiator.