#1 Edited by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in nyc,no morals,no bfr. Pre 52 superman/black adam. Gladiator at 100% confidence.

Sentry with full sanity and all his powers but no void.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 btw what is the point of having hulk there? he would just get vaporized by superman or darkseid in a second...

#3 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 btw what is the point of having hulk there? he would just get vaporized by superman or darkseid in a second...

I think you underestimate Hulk's durability of you think their attacks instantly vaporize him. He's not very relevant for other reasons (TP, speed issues, flight), but very few sub-cosmic beings can just vaporize Hulk.

#4 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#5 Posted by utkanflash (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Darkseid take Gladiator, Supe take hulk, Black Adam take Sentry..even These match-up chanve..Team 2 win again ;)

#6 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

I think you underestimate Hulk's durability of you think their attacks instantly vaporize him. He's not very relevant for other reasons (TP, speed issues, flight), but very few sub-cosmic beings can just vaporize Hulk.

the entire world war hulk story was PIS it was just made to make hulk relevant again when he fought sentry he should have been destroyed easily by that energy blast he threw at him...but i guess hulk can survive supermans heat vision but no way he can survive darkseid turning him into green ash...

#7 Edited by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@kingjames447 said:

the entire world war hulk story was PIS it was just made to make hulk relevant again when he fought sentry he should have been destroyed easily by that energy blast he threw at him...but i guess hulk can survive supermans heat vision but no way he can survive darkseid turning him into green ash...

World War Hulk doesn't even scratch Hulk's best durability feats. I know people love to think of it as PIS or whatever but nothing WWHulk did was particularly impressive relative to his history except for beating Black Bolt, which got retconned into being a skrull so he lost the only truly great feat he had from it.

Now later on when he punches a planet to pieces is a better feat, but other than that? ehhhh

#9 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos

#10 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@dredeuced said:

@kingjames447 said:

World War Hulk doesn't even scratch Hulk's best durability feats. I know people love to think of it as PIS or whatever but nothing WWHulk did was particularly impressive relative to his history except for beating Black Bolt, which got retconned into being a skrull so he lost the only truly great feat he had from it.

Now later on when he punches a planet to pieces is a better feat, but other than that? ehhhh

oooooh beating black bolt what a feat...so tell me this bro whats stopping darkseid from turning hulk into a marshmallow or mind raping him or maybe good old fashion vaporizing...

#11 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@dredeuced said:

@kingjames447 said:

@dredeuced said:

@kingjames447 said:

oooooh beating black bolt what a feat...so tell me this bro whats stopping darkseid from turning hulk into a marshmallow or mind raping him or maybe good old fashion vaporizing...

Never seen him turn anyone into a marshmallow. I outright stated, before you ever brought it up, that TP is one of the abilities that would make Hulk irrelevant but you decided to ignore that just to be a smart aleck. Like how you also decided to ignore when I stated he didn't actually beat Black Bolt and how I pointed out that nothing done in WWH is even particularly great by Hulk standards, featwise. I'm not arguing in favor of the Hulk, I'm pointing out your pointless statement about your opinion on the World War Hulk arc being irrelevant in lieu of all of Hulk's other showings.

Hulk's got incredible durability and Darkseid's omega beams have been resisted by people based on pure durability. Darkseid would beat him in a fist fight and, as I said, TP or ALE would wreck Hulk.

#12 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 have the bigger edge here. Superman and Darkseid outclass Sentry and Gladiator handily. And although Adam is overhyped on here, he does have the versatility to last against WWH long enough for Sentry or Gladiator to be taken down. Team 2 FTW for me.

#13 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

You must literally be not reading my posts in the slightest. I outright state that Darkseid beats Hulk, but that his Omega Beams wouldn't instantly vaporize him because Hulks durability is comparable to people who have survived Darkseid's beam. Stop being so thick.

Here, let me quote my last post for you so you can't possibly make the exact same mistake again:

Hulk's got incredible durability and Darkseid's omega beams have been resisted by people based on pure durability. Darkseid would beat him in a fist fight and, as I said, TP or ALE would wreck Hulk.

Please, use your ability to read and realize that I said Darkseid would beat Hulk in a fistfight, despite the fact that his Omega Beams wouldn't instantly vaporize him (They would significantly harm him and wreck his healing factor, but instantly vaporizing? no)

#15 Edited by dondave (37615 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid's omega beams are his most powerful attack. If they can't cut it, Darkseid loses horribly. Also, besides H/P Doomsday and Galactus, who has survived the Omega Effect at full power with intent to vaporize on just durability?

#17 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: who is talking about omega beams? he can control/destroy matter and hulk is matter last time i checked...

#18 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: who is talking about omega beams? he can control/destroy matter and hulk is matter last time i checked...

Darkseid's Omega Beams are the most powerful form of his Omega Effect (The thing that grants him limited matter manipulation), which has been survived by Superman, Hank Henshaw, Doomsday, and other Planet+ durability characters with crazy regen. I believe Hulk falls into that durability category where he'd survive a charged omega effect. Maybe not multiple, but I was merely pointing out an overexaggeration and dismissal of Hulk.

#19 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

They've never hit Superman at full power, and they wrecked Henshaw when they recharged. Doomsday is your only valid example.

#20 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: lol limited? has hulk seriously ever fought someone like darkseid the only similar characters to darkseid in marvel is either thanos or apockalips and yea hulk got dropped in those fights...

#21 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@dredeuced: lol limited? has hulk seriously ever fought someone like darkseid the only similar characters to darkseid in marvel is either thanos or apockalips and yea hulk got dropped in those fights...

...I said Hulk loses. Just like he, yes, lost to Thanos who could TP him or Apocalypse who was significantly more powerful than him. I said Darksied's matter manipulation is limited, not that he would lose a fight because of it. Do you have any sense of reading comprehension?

I just came in here for a minor correction and you overblow it and force a completely retarded argument by not grasping what I'm actually saying.

#22 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes this pretty easily.

#23 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

...I said Hulk loses. Just like he, yes, lost to Thanos who could TP him or Apocalypse who was significantly more powerful than him. I said Darksied's matter manipulation is limited, not that he would lose a fight because of it. Do you have any sense of reading comprehension?

lol he can create avatars of himself that can hold off superman with his matter manipulation so yea that is pretty limited...

#24 Posted by MikeHezekiah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes this, you should've made wwh, wb hulk instead...then team 1 might stand a chance

#25 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikehezekiah: wwh not the same as wb hulk buddy? Also sentry has all his powers bar void,ie matter manipulation etc.

#26 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan101 said:

@mikehezekiah: wwh not the same as wb hulk buddy? Also sentry has all his powers bar void,ie matter manipulation etc.

World War Hulk and World Breaker Hulk are technically the same character(the Green Scar version of The Hulk), World Breaker is just when he's not holding back and has discarded his morals (like when he was fighting Red She Hulk or saw his best friend die).

#27 Edited by MikeHezekiah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan101 I know they're not the same, but they are the same character? Just different anger levels 'buddy'

#28 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikehezekiah: You misunderstand my comment,I know its hulk both,my point is isnt hulk wb-hulk in the wwh novel at the end after rick gets stabbed? And yes i said "buddy" trying to be civil,not sure how you take civil replies.

#29 Edited by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 but Void can change this.

#30 Posted by MikeHezekiah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 Sorry, didn't mean to offend u either. Yes I missunderstood your comment but u missunderstood mine too, I know they're both in different story lines what I was saying is instead of ww hulk he should have used wb hulk :)

#31 Posted by MikeHezekiah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

*misunderstood

#32 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK gets smashed and DC team wins none of the Marvel charecters have been shown to be on any of the other teams level Hulk is a non-factor Sentry and Glads would get killed by Black Adam and Superman personally the only way to even it out is to put Silver Surfer and Thanos on Marvel team.

#33 Posted by sabracadabra (557 posts) - - Show Bio

Team2.

#34 Posted by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK gets smashed and DC team wins none of the Marvel charecters have been shown to be on any of the other teams level Hulk is a non-factor Sentry and Glads would get killed by Black Adam and Superman personally the only way to even it out is to put Silver Surfer and Thanos on Marvel team.

That would be a stomp for Marvel, Silver Surfer can almost solo.Void and SS or Void and Thanos or Void, Gladiator and Hulk.

#35 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid could potentially solo, fly into the air, one shot Kallark and Bob with Omega Beams, land, beat Hulk down.

Also, not sure if anyone knew this, but Darkseid has teleported without the use of a boomtube and has done it so fast that one panel he was in front of Superman and Drax, the next he was gone, not even superman could track him with his vision powers.

#36 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

I know people dont like this one but i put sentry with all his powers bar void,was it with void when he used his matter manipulation on molecule man?