Gladiator,Juggernaut,Thor vs Superman,Shazam,Wonder Woman

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

Morals off, fight to the death- Takes place in an empty Times Square- No BFR- No prep, random encounter

New 52 and Pre-Flashpoint feats can be used for the DC team

Who wins and why?

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn... I like Marvel over DC but DC has this easy.

Gladiator has humilliated Jugs in the past, so I think Marko is the weakest link (he'll just be running around since no BFR).

Thor has a chance against each of team DC one on one, but here they just get creamed.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SideburnGuru

No BFR... Hmm.

Since this is just a random encounter, I give it to Team Wondsupshazm.

Biggest threat on Marvel is Thor. I'm not putting Marko down, I'm saying against Wonder Woman, Shazam, and Superman? He's outmatched, at least to me.

I feel as though after Marko, who I think personally Wonder Woman could solo with a tad bit of help from Shazam, Gladiator would be the next big threat.

So I'd put it down to Gladiator and Thor vs Shazam, Wonder Woman, and Superman. Don't know how confident Gladiator would be in this fight.

Overall, I say Team Wondsupshazm gets it.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is anyone on Team 2 going to take out Juggernaut? They don't got the stuff. And by stuff I mean separating him from Cyttorak so he can actually be killed. Otherwise he is for all intents and purposes invulnerable and immortal. Gladiator can hang with BA for awhile while Thor and Supes go at it. I still don't see Team 2 taking out Marko though

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Very, very hard battle. Many factors...

I have thought about it and IMO key here is Infinity Vortex. It is faster than anyones speed here (2 or 3 FTL). It can't be stopped and even if we would assume that some of them will fly on it, he would only KO himself considering that they never took such a shot from that fast moving object. Even if they wouldn't be KOd from the start, Juggernaut would be able to attack stunned opponent.

Considering that Gladiator and Superman will go on each other and that faster between the two will try to affect IV will get KOd (WW is faster than Cap), Cap vs. Thor would be intresting, since Thor has microsecond reaction speed at least in defensive way. Gladiator would win with Superman, due to better striking feats and he still has Juggy on the ground being able to attack stunned enemy.

Considering that IV is best possible tactic, Team 1 wins, but it all depends on IV, not Thor or Juggernaut. Gladiator alone would lose to combined forces of Supe and WW.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@masteraction On that note, we have a clear fight changer here when you amp him that high.

I'll leave it up to others. Seeing as how his power could be boosted to the max with such confidience.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Team 1. Shazam has no feats. He hasn't done anything yet. Wonder Woman appears weaker in stats to her pre 52 self and Superman, while more powerful than he has been since the SA, can't take everyone.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: pre-flashpoint feats can be used too, I'll add it to the OP :)

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheDarkDaredevil

Team 2 take this

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 2 mostly due to Superman.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alcoholbob

Juggernaut really shouldn't be included in these threads, if its a fight to the death like a slugging match only you might as well put Thor and Gladiator on Team 2 and the answer would still be the same, just never ending or Team 2 falls asleep.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut is an almost non-factor as he's stuck on the ground, shaking his fist angrily at the sky as the fight turns into a 2v2. He then gets picked off later on by the survivors.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Juggernaut get lobotomized, and then Superman and the rest take care of Thor and Gladiator

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By tparks

Team DC should stomp. I really like Gladiator and Juggernaut, but they are not on the level as everyone else in this. Gladiator would get stomped by any of the characters on DC and Juggernaut is grounded so he is kind of pointless. I understand Juggernaut can not be killed, but if he is just standing there watching everyone else fly, he is kind of worthless in this fight. I don't see why Superman or Shazam should ever have to come into his attack range. Thor is the only challenge for Marvel. But after Gladiator is down very early in the fight, it will quickly become Superman and Shazam vs Thor. That is too much for Thor too handle. Wonder Woman would be dealing with Juggernaut, and she can definitely hold her own against him. After Thor is down, it is a 3v1 against Juggernuat and they should be able to avoid anything Juggs dishes out and just bombard him until he gives up.