God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ghostrider2:

Lol. No man. You misunderstood my post.

And I know quite a bit on the Surfer. And he is one of my favorite characters.

I only said that according to some feats that actually some people here are over rating. Thats all.

And neither Surfer nor Wally or even Silver Age superman should be able to beat Galactus on their own.

I am just not pleased the way some people put it.

And Wally (though really powerful) is kind of an over rated Character on this site too.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By PabloSL

@masterkungfu said:

@pablosl: supes fights glads, wally fights norrin. wally's got enough damage output to put a hurting on them through IMP and if that's not enough, he's got the time to repeat again and again until his opponent falls.

Right cause he is doing that to the surfer.... not a 100000X100000 of Wally's hits will ever damage SS, do you even know how durable he is? Also Glads vs Supes can go either way, I'd say 7/10 Glad because he has a considerably greater strinking power

@god_of_wrath: So that's your agument? Glads is not the original so he loses? You do realize he has greater strking feats than supes? He beats clarck 7/10 being realisitic and not using that "he is just a rip off" bullcrap, even if he is, that has nothing to do with the fight itself.

I'll say it again Wally can hit SS a trillion times with his speed enchanced strikes and he won't even move him, the SS has insane durability hits

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By PabloSL

@jmarshmallow: Ridiculous, there's no way SS won't see wally or even faster beings than him, he himself travels faster than flash

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By itsomething

@jmarshmallow: FINALLY YOU'RE OVER 10K It BUGgeD ME SO MUCH LAST NIGHT WHEN IT WAS AROUND 9993

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@pablosl said:

@jmarshmallow: Ridiculous, there's no way SS won't see wally or even faster beings than him, he himself travels faster than flash

Prove that his combat speed and reflexes are in the zeptosecond range.

@itsomething said:

@jmarshmallow: Bobby travels faster than Wally

Arguable, but I'm talking about combat speed not travel speed.

Travel speed is useless in a fight unless you're running away.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: FINALLY YOU'RE OVER 10K It BUGgeD ME SO MUCH LAST NIGHT WHEN IT WAS AROUND 9993

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! xD

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething said:

@jmarshmallow: Surfer Solos

Surfer couldn't even see Wally let alone beat him.

So...no response?

@jmarshmallow Just going to say. The radio feat and all calculations from it won't work. It never once said he turned every radio on in a septosecond. All it said was that he calculated the time he had until the Titan reaches earth down to the last septosecond. I could calculate how much time I had left at work down to the last second, doesn't mean that I only have a second left of work.

Also, he was amped by the speed of everyone on earth in that via speed steal.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jmarshmallow: Are you kidding, Flash got taken down by Deathstroke so Surfer obviously solos, and at full confidence Gladiator could easily take him down!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

@itsomething said:

So...no response?

@jmarshmallow Just going to say. The radio feat and all calculations from it won't work. It never once said he turned every radio on in a septosecond. All it said was that he calculated the time he had until the Titan reaches earth down to the last septosecond. I could calculate how much time I had left at work down to the last second, doesn't mean that I only have a second left of work.

There's a lot wrong with your post, but I didn't skip it intentionally.

However, instead of focusing on that one feat and wasting time debunking what you've said (which I've done an aggravating amount of times), I could provide plenty others that are just as good.

No Caption Provided

He literally had an entire fight with Zoom that took place in a picosecond.

Surfer has nocombat speed feats that would allow him to match this. Not even close. At best, he's at nanoseconds, but even that's arguable.

@ostyo said:

@jmarshmallow: Are you kidding, Flash got taken down by Deathstroke so Surfer obviously solos, and at full confidence Gladiator could easily take him down!

Of course, how silly of me!

It's a good thing Black Panther isn't in this fight, or he'd solo everybody with an Arm Bar!

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By itsomething

@pablosl said:

Prove that his combat speed and reflexes are in the zeptosecond range.

@itsomething said:

@jmarshmallow: Bobby travels faster than Wally

Arguable, but I'm talking about combat speed not travel speed.

Travel speed is useless in a fight unless you're running away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@itsomething said:

So...no response?

There's a lot wrong with your post, but I didn't skip it intentionally.

However, instead of focusing on that one feat and wasting time debunking what you've said (which I've done an aggravating amount of times), I could provide plenty others that are just as good.

He literally had an entire fight with Zoom that took place in a picosecond.

Surfer has nocombat speed feats that would allow him to match this. Not even close. At best, he's at nanoseconds, but even that's arguable.

That's the thing, I've seen that scan before about the turning every radio on and the last time I saw it I said basically the same thing. Nobody "debunked" it or at least if they did I didn't get a notification. So I'd like to see how someone would go about debunking it. Not saying Flash isn't extremely fast, because he is. But the whole septosecond thing, first, only happened when he was amped by spead stealing everyone on earth. Second, actually doesn't say he did it in a septosecond, only says he calculated to the nearest septosecond.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only physical? emmm it's gonna be a good fight.

in terms of hitting power :

Gladiator at full confidence is a beast, he once destroyed an entire planet with a couple punches. Superman in the other hand only showed small planet and moons busting punches. Wally's IMP can hit like a white dwarf, i don't know how much is that but it looks like hitting with the mass of a star with the speed of light, which is impressive. i don't know how much powerful are Surfer's physical hits without power cosmic, but he showed that he can overpower the Hulk a couple times in pure physical contest, and he can use the board as a projectile to hit his oppenents with speed hundreds of millions of time FTL.

in terms of combat speed :

i think Flash is the fastest, Surfer comes second, Gladiator maybe third, or equal to Superman.

in terms of durability :

Surfer comes first, with durability enough to withstand supernovas without even feeling it, Gladiator and Superman are second with multiple planetary explosion resistance, and Flash comes last in duarbility.

ok, so now all stats are fixed, i think this fight will go for a long time in stalemate.

I think Wally may take Gladiator down with an IMP, but he won't be able to harm Surfer because he can dodge lightspeed attacks like IMP, and he may also tank the IMP and doesn't get KO because of his insane durability. Superman's punches won't harm Surfer, but may harm Gladiator, Gladiator's punches can possibly KO Superman, but won't land on Flash.

this is how the fight will go :

Flash is the fastest, so he will attack both Surfer and Gladiator on his own. Gladiator will be first to go down after a few IMP from Flash. Surfer will be able to tank all Wally's hits with no problem and dodge IMPs, at the same time using his board he will give Superman a hard time, but i don't think that will take Superman down, but just slow him. since Flash's best shot is using IMP, he will keep trying to land it on Surfer, then Surfer's tactical prowess will come to play, he will let Flash land an IMP on him, suddenly Flash will find his punch stuck inside Surfer's liquified body which gives Surfer finally the opportunity to oneshot Wally. the final fight will be Surfer vs Superman which i think will end in a stalemate, since neither of them can harm the other, except if Surfer manage to exaust Superman with continuing blitzing hits, untill he falls down.

Conclusion : this is a very long fight that will end either in a stalemate or in Marvel favor

prophetofhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Clark and Wally demolish.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: The second and third one were travel speed feats, as all he did in the third one was move straight and all he did in the second one was move around in circles. Again, not useful in combat.

The first one is good, yes, but again, Wally had an entire fight with Zoom in a picosecond.

Do you realize how much FTL you'd have to go just to throw a punch in a picosecond, let alone have an entire fight in the duration of one?

Surfer has no feats to compare.

That's the thing, I've seen that scan before about the turning every radio on and the last time I saw it I said basically the same thing. Nobody "debunked" it or at least if they did I didn't get a notification. So I'd like to see how someone would go about debunking it. Not saying Flash isn't extremely fast, because he is. But the whole septosecond thing, first, only happened when he was amped by spead stealing everyone on earth. Second, actually doesn't say he did it in a septosecond, only says he calculated to the nearest septosecond.

Maybe later mate, but again, it's not necessary for Wally to be immensely faster than everyone here, so there's really no point in me wasting my time debunking it at the moment.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^He's right you know

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Well, duh. Ain't nothing Black Panther can't armbar into submission.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@ostyo said:

@jmarshmallow: Well, duh. Ain't nothing Black Panther can't armbar into submission.

Mexicans.

No Caption Provided

You can't armbar Mexicans.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Surfer in bondage?! Reminds me of that FanFic I accidentally read once. <_< XD

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@ostyo said:

@jmarshmallow: Surfer in bondage?! Reminds me of that FanFic I accidentally read once. <_< XD

You read my FanFic?!?!?! I'm touched!

Erm, I mean...FanFics? Pshhh...

Only nerds do FanFics...

Even if they are super cool and stuff...

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@itsomething said:

and Wally can't even scratch Surfer let alone beat him

Considering that Wally has one-shotted White Martians, and blown through Anti-Monitors armor (something that the combined power of all the DC heroes weren't able to do), I'd say that's a load of bull.

Not to mention speed steal, which Surfer has absolutely no counter to.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Wally certainly did not one shot anybody the time he faced more than one martian

As for the Anti Monitor feat, how far above the spectre would you say Wally is?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

It's a good thing Black Panther isn't in this fight, or he'd solo everybody with an Arm Bar!

Silver surfer allowed black panther to restrain him. This has been confirmed by Dwayne Mcduffie who wrote the comic.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Wally certainly did not one shot anybody the time he faced more than one martian

I didn't say he did..

I said he one-shotted a White Martian. Which he did.

As for the Anti Monitor feat, how far above the spectre would you say Wally is?

Never said this either, don't make up things.

Nu-uh!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@ostyo said:

Silver surfer allowed black panther to restrain him. This has been confirmed by Dwayne Mcduffie who wrote the comic.

Oh Jash....

No Caption Provided

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Jmarshmallow
militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator & SS

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I'm gonna miss the Jmarshmallow at the end of your posts *single manly tear drops*

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@chaos911 said:

@jmarshmallow: I'm gonna miss the Jmarshmallow at the end of your posts *single manly tear drops*

No Caption Provided

Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll use it when the moment feels right ;)

It will be for special occasions only now! xD

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@itsomething said:

and Wally can't even scratch Surfer let alone beat him

Considering that Wally has one-shotted White Martians, and blown through Anti-Monitors armor (something that the combined power of all the DC heroes weren't able to do), I'd say that's a load of bull.

Not to mention speed steal, which Surfer has absolutely no counter to.

sorry to say that, but it's what you said that is a load of bull, because JLA DID a lot to Anti-Monitor, Wally was just the last knocking hit. Dr Light depowered Anti-Monitor, and JLA, amped by speed force, did damage the armor to the breaking point, they managed to make a giant hole in the armor, it was only a small hit left to finish the armor off. and That's what Wally did. Wally simply doesn't have all the credits in this feat. So don't bring this Anti-Monitor bulls**t again.

Wally one-shotte a white Martian with an IMP, an IMP has a speed limit, and the limit is light speed, Surfer can dodge light speed attacks while yawning.

speed steal is not allowed in this fight, this is pure physical fight. but in a real fight, speed steal won't stop Surfer, because he will simply use Astral Projection to one-shot Wally.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

sorry to say that, but it's what you said that is a load of bull, because JLA DID a lot to Anti-Monitor, Wally was just the last knocking hit. Dr Light depowered Anti-Monitor, and JLA, amped by speed force, did damage the armor to the breaking point, they managed to make a giant hole in the armor, it was only a small hit left to finish the armor off. and That's what Wally did. Wally simply doesn't have all the credits in this feat. So don't bring this Anti-Monitor bulls**t again.

Wrong. It took all the Heroes of DC, amped by Wally, to bust onehole in the AM.

However, Wally, by himself, was able to make countless holes in him, and even bust his entire armor.

If he can do that, something that all the amped Heroes couldn't do, then he can hurt Surfer.

Wally one-shotte a white Martian with an IMP, an IMP has a speed limit, and the limit is light speed, Surfer can dodge light speed attacks while yawning.

Surfer has nofeats to show that he could dodge countless blows from Wally, and I challenge you to show any combat speed feats in the nanosecond range. And even if you could (which you can't, as Surfer's best "reaction" feat is breaking out of a fancy pair of handcuffs), it wouldn't matter as Wally has shown that he is easily in the picosecond range, and that's lowballing.

So Wally will hit Surfer with a MFTL IMP that will wreck his face.

speed steal is not allowed in this fight, this is pure physical fight. but in a real fight, speed steal won't stop Surfer, because he will simply use Astral Projection to one-shot Wally.

Disagree, but I won't get off-topic since Speed Steal isn't allowed.

prophetofhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@pablosl said:

@masterkungfu said:

@pablosl: supes fights glads, wally fights norrin. wally's got enough damage output to put a hurting on them through IMP and if that's not enough, he's got the time to repeat again and again until his opponent falls.

Right cause he is doing that to the surfer.... not a 100000X100000 of Wally's hits will ever damage SS, do you even know how durable he is? Also Glads vs Supes can go either way, I'd say 7/10 Glad because he has a considerably greater strinking power

Wally doesn't need 100000000 IMPs. He just needs 1 IMP. IMP = Infinite Mass Punch. Do you know what infinite mass is? And SS isn't indestructible. He has been hurt before. Sure his energy resistance is great but his physical resistance lags behind. i wouldn't say glads striking power is that much greater than clarks so its more like 5/10 not 7/10 the way "you" want it to be. to give you an idea of the IMP it's down below

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prophetofhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prophetofhate said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@prophetofhate said:

^^He's right you know

We all know.

Clearly not, as some people still feel the need to disagree!

Let me rephrase that, I like to think that we all know. Lets hope that the people who are disagreeing are under the influence of some illegal substance... but in this situation, I don't think that's the case.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: i see ur being sarcastic ..silver surfer n glads win no one solos but supes handle glads but flash n supes win in a race yhst is about it

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: i see ur being sarcastic ..silver surfer n glads win no one solos but supes handle glads but flash n supes win in a race yhst is about it

I think you responded to the wrong person.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins with easy

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Wrong. It took all the Heroes of DC, amped by Wally, to bust onehole in the AM.

However, Wally, by himself, was able to make countless holes in him, and even bust his entire armor.

If he can do that, something that all the amped Heroes couldn't do, then he can hurt Surfer.

JLA weakened the armor enough for Wally to shatter it. that's the context you're failing to grasp. If Wally faced AM alone from the begining he wouldn't even scratch him.

you'll need a better feat where Wally have all the credits for, to prove your point. Besides, if Wally really can break AM armor it would have saved him a lot of trouble against a lot of foes, like white martians, Cosmic gamblers...etc or are you saying those foes are more powerful than Coie Anti-Monitor? nah i don't think so. so next time bring up legitimate feat that belongs only to Wally, instead of a feat that belongs to all pre crisis JLA

Surfer has nofeats to show that he could dodge countless blows from Wally, and I challenge you to show any combat speed feats in the nanosecond range. And even if you could (which you can't, as Surfer's best "reaction" feat is breaking out of a fancy pair of handcuffs), it wouldn't matter as Wally has shown that he is easily in the picosecond range, and that's lowballing.

So Wally will hit Surfer with a MFTL IMP that will wreck his face

oh good good, you know Surfer's feats, you saved me the trouble of bringing the scans (not that i can't bring them) so you admit Surfer has better than nanosecond reaction, which is precisely FTL reflex.

sure sure Flash is faster but his hits are weak, they can't hurt Surfer who can withstand supernovas (need scans ask), the only way to hurt him is possibly an IMP, and i say possibly, because it's highly debatable that the IMP can hurt supernova durability.

the only thing that you fail to understand here, is that Wally can't use MFLT IMP. and i dare you, i double dare you prove that.

IMP works under lightspeed, Flash can't use IMP with FTL speed, because IMP works with relativity principles, the closer to lightspeed the more mass his punch gain, beyond lightspeed this principle is no more used.

IMP is lightspeed at best, and Surfer dodge lightspeed attacks easily. Flash won't be able to land a single IMP on Surfer.

also lets add that Surfer can be completly immune to physical attacks if he wants by liquifying his body, punches whatever their power like IMP will just pass through him

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

1. Superman is not invulnerable. He's been hurt by Superman level characters like Doomsday. And apparently Wally's IMPs are stronger than Superman, right?

2. For Wonder Woman to raise her bracelets to block Wally's IMP, she MUST react in at least zeptoseconds to intercept Wally's hits. And last time I checked, WW was nanosecond time, not zeptoseconds or attoseconds.

3. You say Wally's IMPs can defeat any enemy, but if that's true, he shouldn't be able to lose at all. He can react faster than anyone, and hits hard enough to destroy Anti Monitor. But he loses to Deathstroke and hangs out with Superman level characters. Lol wut? One does not simply beat Anti frickin Monitor and then lose to Deathstroke.

4. If Wally does react in attoseconds, then there is literally no one that can react to him because no one can react that fast (except Zoom). But Cheetah and WW can react to him, so are they suppose to be attosecond too? And a being strong enough to defeat Anti frickin Monitor with mere PUNCHES and attosecond reaction is literally Undefeatable. Have you seen X Men Days of Future Past? Quicksilver doesn't even react light speed and he makes normal speed people like Magneto and Wolverine trees. If that's so, everyone should be trees to Wally. Except Deathstroke apparently. Lol.

5. All I'm saying is, if Wally is as fast as you say, he is completely undefeatable. If your opponent is superior to you with striking power and can react before you think, how is it in any way possible for you to beat that person? Unless you're indestructible it will be a stalemate. But Wally has fought non indestructible people and they have him a run for his money.