#1 Edited by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Daffy has a green lantern power ring!
                       vs     
caption

caption

Daffy has the powers  that the GL ring gives him...he still has all his wacky antics from the toon universe.

No prep Its dark outside.

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

old cartoon characters are Immortal and the most durable beings alive so daffy... curbstomp 

#3 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny erases them all.

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I remember that

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Daffy Duck as a Green Lantern wins here easy. Daffy Duck is already a Cartoon Character that cant die and I am sure if he had an ACME Power Ring he could mop the floor with anyone  !
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Daffy Duck as a Green Lantern wins here easy. Daffy Duck is already a Cartoon Character that cant die and I am sure if he had an ACME Power Ring he could mop the floor with anyone  !"
I'm pretty sure if he had the acme ring, he would litterily sweep galactus and thanos with a broom.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Daffy Duck as a Green Lantern wins here easy. Daffy Duck is already a Cartoon Character that cant die and I am sure if he had an ACME Power Ring he could mop the floor with anyone  !"
I'm pretty sure if he had the acme ring, he would litterily sweep galactus and thanos with a broom.
"
Yes Indeed  !
#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting fight....
Sara Pezzini loses but the witchblade chooses Daffy Duck as its host...making him more powerful as DUCKBLADE!