#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

OK now to make this even more interesting, you will be able to pick the firth challenger...but they must be a female DC character.

The other contenders:

Supergirl

Miss Martian

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

Who will win? when you pick, explain why they will win please, thanks.
Post Edited:2007-08-20 17:40:29

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

out of the four you've listed... the only wild card is Wonder Woman...

Supergirl can take out Miss Martian no problem... she'd loose to Zatanna and to Wonder Woman though...

Zatanna can take out Supergirl and Miss Martian... but Wonder Woman? dunno about that...

M

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84358 posts) - - Show Bio

For my Fourth entry I would bring in Faora. She's the female kryptonain with Zod and is no joke.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Martian!

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

but again she still has the weakness to Magic the same as Supergirl...

M

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84358 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"but again she still has the weakness to Magic the same as Supergirl...M"

This is true but it doesn't mean that Zatanna casts the right spell. I mean its a weakness but it doesn't guarantee a loss either.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

true...

can i specify which Supergirl it is?

M

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"but again she still has the weakness to Magic the same as Supergirl...M"

i have teen titans issues 0.5-49 and Supergirl fought Miss Martian, and Miss Martian hold her own against her.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

which Supergirl are you using?

i have 8 in my head, all with different powers and weaknesses lol

M

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"true...can i specify which Supergirl it is?M"

Kara Zor-El

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

again... doesn't narrow it down lol

the latest one?

M

#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"again... doesn't narrow it down lolthe latest one?M"

sorry. yes the latest one.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, then i stand by my first post...

and for my fifth character i list Linda Danvers, Earth Angel style

M

#14 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd either be Zee or Miss M, depending on how the battle went. I think the aliens would under-estimate Zatanna because she's basicaly human (I think WW would know better) and that would give her time to attack magically. None of them have telepathic defenses though, so a strong first strike by Miss M could easily put her in front.

#15 Posted by Labor__Days (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins. She's as physically capable as Miss Martian & Supergirl but far more experienced and tactically minded. Zatanna could give WW trouble, given the right circumstances. However,in the end WW could end Zatanna's life in a blink. Wonder Woman isn't just a powerhouse (and she is quite powerful), she's also smart.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this and thought it was the Luna Brothers' Girls. Anyway, my entry:

#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84358 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I saw this and thought it was the Luna Brothers' Girls. Anyway, my entry:
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21972/29403-mr-majestic_400.jpg"

Looks like Rosie O'Donnell on HgH.

#18 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Supergirl would eventually beat Miss Martian...

Then Wonder Woman would beat Supergirl then Zatanna would beat Wonder Woman as strong as Wonder Woman is i think Zatanna is more powerful in magic.

#19 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Death, she wins!

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"I pick Death, she wins!"

Lol so true. Death will defeat all with a blindfold on.

#21 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"Superkitty says:
"I pick Death, she wins!"

Lol so true. Death will defeat all with a blindfold on."

in 52, Death was easily killed by Black Adam, so i think Wonder Women, Supergirl and Miss Martian are also capable can killing Death

#22 Posted by Deathpool (602 posts) - - Show Bio

i don´t know who wins i think the first girls

#23 Posted by Labor__Days (9 posts) - - Show Bio

There is often a misunderstanding of Zatanna's abilities. Zatanna doesn't "zap" her foes. Nor does Zatanna simply conjure nondescript "energy blasts" or make things happen without materials at hand.

Zatanna may say something to the effect of "Reh kcams kcirb" or such, but she doesn't actually create the object from the airs alone. Zatanna is not the Scarlet Witch.

Conversely, Wonder Woman is incredibly powerful, as written and implied. Both Wonder Woman's person and gear are inherently magical. She was also raised by an immortal race of warrior women empowered by the gods; possessing a killer instinct that notably separates her from the other 6 demi-gods of the DCU.

Wonder Wonder has fought and won battles with deities, for goodness sake. Going so far as to deflect Omega Beams and beat the entire Justice League while utterly BLINDED, literally...

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1154/1323068289_34763add56.jpg[/img]

As far as power structure goes in the DCU, Wonder Woman is in the top tier of heroes. Her equals are Superman, Captain Marvel, Darkseid, Black Adam and such. It's not even fair to match Supergirl or Miss Martian with Wonder Woman. It'd be a slaughter, dudes.

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

The muscles on her left leg are grotesque.

#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Grotesque is dead right?

#26 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84358 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"The muscles on her left leg are grotesque."

LMAO. And are her abs so ripped its bent the metal waste band? WTF?

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman at her ugliest.

#28 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

eeeeeew, she looks disguisting

#29 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, Zatanna can make things appear. In this instance, clothes...

#30 Posted by Labor__Days (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Zatanna actually without clothes or materials before that scene? The "now working" bit makes me unsure despite the bathtub. She is usually portrayed manipulating or at the least transmogrifying materials, as seen in her recent fight with Mary Marvel. None of that is to say Zee isn't a capable and hella powerful hero, natch.

#31 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Labor__Days says:

"Was Zatanna actually without clothes or materials before that scene? The "now working" bit makes me unsure despite the bathtub. She is usually portrayed manipulating or at the least transmogrifying materials, as seen in her recent fight with Mary Marvel. None of that is to say Zee isn't a capable and hella powerful hero, natch. "

was that fight in one of the 'Countdown' issues?

#32 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap, I just realized that she has no nose.

#33 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Oh snap, I just realized that she has no nose."

Lazy artist...was hung up about not being able to show her naked or something.

#34 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

I know its only DC but who wouldnt want to see Black and Catwoman go at it

#35 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

She was in the bath wearing nothing but her top hat in the panel before ;) It's from Everyday Magic (as are a number of my Zee pics and no I'm not adding the nekkid ones). She has a nose in the other scene though. Her spell is "working clothes now", the "now" being part due to the urgency of the situation (it involves Constantine losing his soul to a demon). In her fight with Mary, she is really holding back (and she still wins fairly easily) so it's not much of a measure of her power.

The limit of her magic is about as clearly defined as Superman's strength, so while transmogrification, teleportation and elemental manipulation are standards, they are by no means limits.

#36 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"She was in the bath wearing nothing but her top hat in the panel before ;) It's from *Everyday Magic* (as are a number of my Zee pics and no I'm not adding the nekkid ones). She has a nose in the other scene though. Her spell is "working clothes now", the "now" being part due to the urgency of the situation (it involves Constantine losing his soul to a demon). In her fight with Mary, she is really holding back (and she still wins fairly easily) so it's not much of a measure of her power.The limit of her magic is about as clearly defined as Superman's strength, so while transmogrification, teleportation and elemental manipulation are standards, they are by no means limits. "

Can her level of magic harm Captain Marvel?