In character

No pep

Standard gear

pre 52 feats allowed

Who wins

#2 Edited by Evil Incarnate (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl solos

Power Girl Solos

Starfire and Wonder Girl have a pillow fight.

#3 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18949 posts) - - Show Bio

...spite?

#4 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

how could they solo? are they THAT strong? cause if they dont kill him or KO him right away, he can just go world breaker no?

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

In charecter I doubt they will just fling a monster to the sun.

#8 Edited by patrat18 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl solos

Power Girl Solos

#9 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9772 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhiteronin said:

Someone once told me that Hulk was one of the most underrated character on Comicvine... However, that is NOT the case, in fact, if anything, he's overrated on Comicvine. Here are just a few examples: Hulk vs General Eiling , Hulk vs Monarch , Hulk vs Despero , Hulk vs Thanos

hulk cant beat general eiling??

No, he cannot. General Eiling simultaneously shrugged off Orion's, Superman's, and Martian Manhunter's attacks like they were nothing. Eiling will kill Hulk before he has the chance to increase his strength. But, I don't want to get this thread locked. I suggest you look through the arguments made for Hulk in the thread that I linked.

#12 Posted by DeathandGrim (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

how could they solo? are they THAT strong? cause if they dont kill him or KO him right away, he can just go world breaker no?

You've never read DC comics have you?

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (9453 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone once told me that Hulk was one of the most underrated character on Comicvine... However, that is NOT the case, in fact, if anything, he's overrated on Comicvine. Here are just a few examples: Hulk vs General Eiling , Hulk vs Monarch , Hulk vs Despero , Hulk vs Thanos

Hulk and General Eiling could be a good fight. Hulk vs Monarch is spite. Hulk vs Despero... What overrating comments are there? I saw the whole thread and i didn't saw an overrating comment once. Hulk vs Thanos is an average mismatch for obvious reasons.

@foreverevil said:

@thewhiteronin said:

hulk cant beat general eiling??

No, he cannot. General Eiling simultaneously shrugged off Orion's, Superman's, and Martian Manhunter's attacks like they were nothing. Eiling will kill Hulk before he has the chance to increase his strength. But, I don't want to get this thread locked. I suggest you look through the arguments made for Hulk in the thread that I linked.

Based on what? If Hulk has literally gone from Banner to WBH in 1 panel... I mean, seconds, he's skipping WAAAAAAAAY too much tons in mere seconds, he's even talking while doing it, and the cool thing it just happened because Banner said, "f*ck it".

#14 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

You've never read DC comics have you?

i have every issue of new 52. i just dont know that they each character he mentioned can solo hulk .

#15 Edited by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhiteronin:

hulk beats these girls if it's in character

hulk beats Eiling loses to monarch if it's mindless hulk he beats despero any other version loses. and he loses to thanos

#16 Edited by Pipxeroth (519 posts) - - Show Bio

I think chick's might win because of BFR.

- Pip

#17 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

Powergirl solos

#18 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#19 Posted by MrPhoenix (354 posts) - - Show Bio

These girls may win but none are going to Solo

#20 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl solos

Power Girl Solos

#21 Edited by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets jumped.

#22 Edited by Juiceboks (10728 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhiteronin:

hulk beats these girls if it's in character

hulk beats Eiling loses to monarch if it's mindless hulk he beats despero any other version loses. and he loses to thanos

How can he beat someone who wasn't even phased by Orion, Superman, MM, and WW's best physical attacks? Their only chance was to BFR or mind assault him.

#23 Posted by MarlboroMan (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

no he can't just go world breaker, in his 50 year career he just become world breaker once

#24 Posted by MrPhoenix (354 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by godzilla44 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

The girls stomp him hard

#26 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will never go World Breaker in a random encounter with people he's never met before. He only went World Breaker when Rick was stabbed during WWH by Miek, when he thought She-Hulk and A-Bomb were going to die and when he was fighting his ex-wife in the Dark Dimension during Heart of a Monster and briefy when he first met Skaar

#27 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl on Guy gang rape is a serious issue, guys...........

#28 Edited by JwwProd (10557 posts) - - Show Bio

Girls.

#29 Edited by green_skaar (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

1 v 1 I'd favor Hulk over any of the girls, together though I'll give them the majority.

#30 Posted by fiodestromus (1202 posts) - - Show Bio

1 v 1 I'd favor Hulk over any of the girls, together though I'll give them a majority.

This

#31 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

#32 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

of course not. hulks allowed to go world breaker

#33 Edited by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

Just gonna quote my quote

Hulk will never go World Breaker in a random encounter with people he's never met before. He only went World Breaker when Rick was stabbed during WWH by Miek, when he thought She-Hulk and A-Bomb were going to die, when he was fighting his ex-wife in the Dark Dimension during Heart of a Monster and briefy when he first met Skaar

#34 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@foreverevil said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

Hulk will never go World Breaker in a random encounter with people he's never met before. He only went World Breaker when Rick was stabbed during WWH by Miek, when he thought She-Hulk and A-Bomb were going to die, when he was fighting his ex-wife in the Dark Dimension during Heart of a Monster and briefy when he first met Skaar

lol

#35 Posted by green_skaar (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to agree with @dondave on this. Hulk doesn't just causally go World Breaker. Unless it's specified explicitly he starts that way, or he's teamed up with a bunch of loved ones that get killed mid battle or something, he'll stay Savage. He'll keep getting stronger/more durable/regenerate better, but getting to World Breaker levels needs extraordinary circumstances.

#36 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

no, i know, i saw that. i didnt mean to ignore it. i was just thinking if he's getting beat up as badly as you guys think that would just anger him and make him go wbh. if im wrong then lets just say for arguments sake that he CAN go wbh so that he has a chance since apparently he doesnt have one.

#37 Posted by Joygirl (19952 posts) - - Show Bio

They girls stomp, then have a sexy slumber party.

#38 Edited by Wolverine08 (45597 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobs.

#39 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

no, i know, i saw that. i didnt mean to ignore it. i was just thinking if he's getting beat up as badly as you guys think that would just anger him and make him go wbh. if im wrong then lets just say for arguments sake that he CAN go wbh so that he has a chance since apparently he doesnt have one.

So its WBH vs Girls?

#40 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@dondave said:

@foreverevil said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

lol

I try

#41 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

So its WBH vs Girls?

not right off the bat

#42 Posted by Lvenger (21201 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and Power Girl can solo Hulk here. Together they easily beat him. Hulk isn't going worldbreaker straight away against foes he doesn't know and the infamous speed blitz/BFR argument rears its head again here.

#43 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyjones1945 said:
@foreverevil said:
@dondave said:
@foreverevil said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

Is this a spite thread?

CIN.

So its WBH vs Girls?

not right off the bat

Then he loses. He has to be really emotional to go WB, last time I checked, though I'm not to sure. CIN.

#44 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

These girls may win but none are going to Solo

true

#45 Edited by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk smashes them all together and ko's them the only one who is near strong enough to matter here is powergirl maybe if wonder woman was also part of this team they could win but with just those 4 and in character they won't win

#46 Edited by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk smashes them all together and ko's them the only one who is near strong enough to matter here is powergirl maybe if wonder woman was also part of this team they could win but with just those 4 and in character they won't win

No, they are too versatile. Whenever someone makes a thread about Hulk, they automatically assume it's going to be a jobber match. They have flight, ranged attacks, super strength that far surpasses Savage Hulk, and not to mention the speed. This is a stomp for the women. They may be females, but they are NOT weak!

#47 Edited by green_skaar (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhiteronin said:

@comic_book_fan said:

No, they are too versatile. Whenever someone makes a thread about Hulk, they automatically assume it's going to be a jobber match. They have flight, ranged attacks, super strength that far surpasses Savage Hulk, and not to mention the speed. This is a stomp for the women. They may be females, but they are NOT weak!

Going to need some feats to back this claim up.

#48 Edited by Thewhiteronin (727 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@thewhiteronin said:

@comic_book_fan said:

Going to need some feats to back this claim up.

Maybe I was a bit too rash when I said that lol, I'll retract it and say that they're at least within the same range of Hulk but a bit higher. I'll get some feats. Sorry, I'm kind of a noob when posting several pictures, I uploaded them one at a time.These are all of my feats for now, I'll find some more.

Supergirl is able to arm wrestle Lobo, who is able to lift several trillion tons.

Powergirl is able to stop this ship that's around several hundred thousand tons inches from hitting the water

Powergirl BFRs a group of monsters hundreds of thousands of miles away from the earth, possibly more

Powergirl roflpwns Captain Atom

#49 Posted by comic_book_fan (5943 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by clAssymErc (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk loses.