#1 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

- Sluggfest: on

- No morals

Fights in NYC

#2 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsy Deatroys stupid Ben 10!

#3 Posted by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

what's with the gipsy supposed stomp threads ?! waybig is a lot stronger and more powerful than gipsy. heck, waybig is fast enough to create a water vortex around the garbage monster that enable waybig to throw him into the sun. not to mention that his versionf of specium beam.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Way_Big

#4 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Slugfest on bro.

And could WayBig tank a nuke bro?

#5 Posted by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: the nuke punch again ?! way big would probably be more than capable of doing that in the video i showed.

#6 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: @kyrees: @kyrees: WayBig got knocked on his butt by lighting and Gipsy has her plasma caster.

- The best durability feats shown were him tanking little missiles

- His punches against Kevin looked good, I'll admit.

But here's what Gipsy did:

- Survive getting blasted upward by her nuclear core while falling near terminal velocity

- Tanked the dispersing force of a mega nuke which could push back an ocean

- Leg joints strong enough to fall from 10,000 ft.

- Defeated three Kaijus who could tank a 300 kilo ton nuke.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: WayBig could throw Gispy into space. And who knows is Waybigs Cosmic Ray would decimate Gipsy.

#8 Edited by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: two can play this game: a category 4 ripped gipsy's arm off. so much for "durability"

you know what you didn't see at that video, vilgax being clear thrown through a canyon, through a ship and over the horizon and there's a lot more of similar feats.

#9 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: @allstarsuperman: Oh I saw the video alright and seen Ben 10. The only way WayBig stands a chance is BFR.

So what if Gipsy gets thrown into space, the pilots will float back down and do what they did against Otachi.

#10 Edited by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: you didn't get what i said. if way big can throw vilgax away like that and gipsy's arm was ripped off by a cat 4 kaiju, do you really think gipsy would even survive a slugfest to waybig when waybig goes to 200 feet and does a similar strength related output ? i may not do math but a 3k tonner swimming that fast underwater and rips gipsy's arms off in a instant is a lot weaker when throwing someone off to a horizon with barriers to boot.

#11 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees:

Yeah and guess what a weak Kaiju could do......

If you pay attention it pushed apart the Golden gate bridge that weighs 850,000 tons

Trespasser stats

Speed: 7

Strength: 5

Armor: 4

Raiju stats

Speed: 10

Strength: 7

Armor: 8

Guess what that means Gipsy got his armed ripped off by someone who can press 850,000 - 1,000,000 tons and I'm pretty sure Way big isn't that strong.

#12 Posted by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: trepasser was merely pushing his way on the weakest part of golden gate bridge. if trespasser pulled the bridge on its spire (where most of the weight is), that assumption would have been significant .

raiju didn't use his strength, he used his speed and his weight to rips gipsy's arm because of how fast it was ripped off. if there was any strength showing of raiju in that scenario, he would stopped a bit.

#13 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees:

Doesn't matter he pushed on both sides of the bridge causing both sides to crumble, its if he pressed down on the bridge is what would make the feat mute. (13,000 tons to bust the bridge)

We need video evidence for the second part, I can't remember exactly what happened to Gipsy but I do know Raiju got deep-throated by the sword. Until this can go on, video evidence is needed.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37568 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsy Deatroys stupid Ben 10!

I wouldn't be trying to create intentional spite threads unless you want to be banned again.

#15 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: that means he's not pushing 850,000 tons, trespasser is only pushing his weight at that point with added effort plus the weight of the area he is pushing. way big throw vilgax with enough momentum over the horizon and he went through a spaceship and a canyon wall without that momentum being lost. if raiju is merely a few points stronger than tresspasser then their strength difference is not big at all

as for the video

at the 0:57 mark, gipsy danger was clearly showing raising its arms when raiju cut through it without effort. that clearly shows raiju using his weight and speed in removing gipsy's arm off. if gipsy is damage with such effort, it becomes questionable if gipsy can take more stronger focused attacks.

#17 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Ok so Raiju speed blitz Gipsy, but that was a cheap shot you have to admit and more than likely didn't even know he was there. This is a straight up fight, there are no cheap shots.

- As for the points who knows exactly the point jumps are. But on another thread I proved Kaiju armor stats jump to every 180,000 tons. So it's not wrong to guess.

- Off-topic "How many nukes killed trespasser"

So yeah, BFR is ben's only option here.

#18 Edited by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: cheap shot or not, a swimming 3k tonner tore off gipsy arm and i have show way big more than capable of doing that. put your ABC logic in use and you really can't say waybig wins with BFR.

#19 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees:

3,000 ton blitzing Kaiju that is the fastest in PR and could have been swimming from 80-150 mph.

This is raw strength vs raw strength ok Gispy may lose here

But Striking vs Striking is another story.

Same thing with the Plasma caster and others.

#20 Posted by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: higher raw strength roughly equals to stronger striking power. if one character has higher raw strength, that character is more than likely to deliver a stronger punch because of higher force he/she can exert. the only difference would be on how you execute that punch. with the proper techniques, the force your punch can exert can equal your weight and more

#21 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9811 posts) - - Show Bio

. . . . . Waybig launches Gipsy into the sun.

#22 Posted by RogueShadow (10236 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: the nuke punch calculation of gipsy danger spurned him

#24 Posted by Cooldes (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Waybig sblitz

#25 Edited by RogueShadow (10236 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: I don't really mind when somebody does it by accident, I do it myself, but when you and out and out say GIPSY DANGER DESTROYS!

It's annoying. Even more so when you're actually wrong.

#26 Posted by dynamite75 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

waybig crushes him

#27 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8929 posts) - - Show Bio

How big is waybig? do we have any size calcs?

#28 Posted by Jeepeh (3772 posts) - - Show Bio

Waybig stomps solely based on the fact that he's faster and has a laser. As well as possible stronger.

#29 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9811 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: Larger than Mountains.

And he's strong enough to launch giant Vilgax through a volcano and into space... Gipsy has nothing on him...

#30 Posted by RBT (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about spite.

Way Big ftw! He's stronger and faster.

#31 Posted by dynamite75 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: he is round about 220 feet tall but looks closer to 300 feet tall

#32 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9811 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

Way Big stomps, I have already said above.

#34 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

If youre ripping Gipsy's durability because of the arm crap: F=ma. Raiju hit with a LOT of force. It wasn't a strength feat on Raiju's side, but it isnt a low end feat for Gipsy either.

#35 Edited by Wdc (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@supersaiyan_danger: two can play this game: a category 4 ripped gipsy's arm off. so much for "durability"

That was the first gypsy danger, she's only in the movie for about 10 minutes.

#36 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsy goes on an involuntary trip to space.

#37 Posted by EternalDecider (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Way Big crushes Gipsy. He's too fast and strong and leagues above any Kaiju its ever faced

#38 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsy

#40 Edited by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: this is a spite thread, u don't make a thread then support one side. Also, nearly everything you said is hyperboled. When you see Tresspasser in the movie he begins by lifting up on a section of the bridge, which its not built to do. A bridge isn't an indestructible block that can't be harmed from any angle, it can be destroyed easilly without even dealing with its full weight.

That video has enough feats to clear way big on a stomp. Gypsy can't throw someone his own size through a mountain into space. Because Way Big can do that, his punching must have similar force....meaning even without calcs even a child could tell Way Big would pull Gypsy apart like a bug.

Gypsy getting blindsided by the kaiju that could easilly be detected on radar from the shatterdome....im not sure where youre going with that. It doesnt matter if it was caught off guard, Gypsy is a robot. It cant tense or relax lmao.

Then theres the fact Way Big can move with roughly the agility of a human, which Gypsy cannot match as a giant robot.

This was clearly intended to be a spite match but failed. Its sad the biggest Gypsy advocate is the match OP...

#41 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc: no, Gypsy got crushed by a cat3. Then got rebuilt, then had its arm ripped off by a cat4. Regardless, Gypsys durability feats are inconsistent but Way Big easilly passes the threshold of being able to cause damage, while Gypsy can fight back its just not fast or strong enough in combat. Waybig would literally pull Gypsy apart.

#42 Posted by Wdc (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc: no, Gypsy got crushed by a cat3. Then got rebuilt, then had its arm ripped off by a cat4. Regardless, Gypsys durability feats are inconsistent but Way Big easilly passes the threshold of being able to cause damage, while Gypsy can fight back its just not fast or strong enough in combat. Waybig would literally pull Gypsy apart.

He had already taken considerable damaged after fighting the cat4. Also, has WayBig ever been drawn blood from, or drawn blood himself? Because Gypsys god a sword, and when she uses it, he better be used to a little blood, because its going to be everywhere.

Gypsy has shown feats of surviving nukes, orbit falls, and many more. That sounds durable to me.

As for speed, gypsy is fast for a mech. Maybe not transformers fast, but fast all the same.

#43 Edited by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc: not as fast as relatively-human, which appears to be the speeds Way Big moves. For a giant that's ridiculously fast, as larger objects must move slower. Not saying Gypsy can't make fast movements, but they are robotic and somewhat telegraphed, not natural and fluid. Well, AS fluid.

The matter as to whether he bleeds is inconsequential if Gypsy can't tag it, n with his strength he could likely just catch the arm and pull it off lol.

If you want to show Gypsy's durability you must use all feats and not just the nonsensical ones. Took a nuke that didnt even leave a crater (using realistic specs here is pointless given realism itself went out the window at the opening credits) yet lost an arm in one clean shot from a creature just slightly larger than itself.....compared to WayBig throwing a guy of roughly equal stature through a mountainside, past his ship, and into the horizon? That kind of strength would karate chop Gypsy into scrap lol.

Freefall feat shows Gypsy can handle a controlled drop after some deceleration (even though he's been damaged by far less), but being tossed over the horizon offers entirely different forces and wind resistance, restricting movement as he travels far faster than terminal velocity because he's being thrown, not simply dropped. Leatherback only tossed him 2 or 3 bodylengths at best, that's nothing compared to the velocities of being tossed for literally miles. Not saying this would one-shot him, but it would definitely cause far more force on impact than the orbit drop he barely survived after decelerating and then aligning himself to land properly. I went through all this to explain that even with that clearly bulls&$t feat, Gypsy is not safe from throw damage here.

Although he'd just get ripped to pieces far before it came to that because of Ben's speed and brute strength.

The nuke feat I don't need to touch, that's irrelevant here. Ben's laser is, by definition, focused, not evenly distributed so its a different scale entirely. I'm unaware how strong it is though, its unknown to me if Gypsy can tank it or not

#44 Posted by kyrees (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

@kyrees said:

That was the first gypsy danger, she's only in the movie for about 10 minutes.

look at the video i posted above